Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Matthews: Third-party voters are 'idiots'

Orcseeker

I'm up for the task. I'll take my coffee straight and black please. Oops, my first politically incorrect gaffe as Budget Secretary. I'll have a statement in the morning...

• Like 1

Can I be Secretary of Defense, joc?!?!? :sk:gun:

You got it SweetHeart! Get with Fess...we need more Daisy Cutters...I'm fixing to grow myself a garden!

• Like 1

I think you are nuts. Everyone should vote for the person they would most like to see get into the office. I voted for Ross Perot. He received 19% of the popular vote. Not bad for a 3rd party.

As far as splitting another parties votes, if a canidate loses votes to another canidate, then he/she didn't really have that vote locked up.

Yeah...and that's why we got Clinton...thanks alot! Not only do you not have a spot in my administration...wait...do you know anything about gardening...no...never mind...you are not even allowed on the grounds!

• Like 1

The two current ones. But there there have nearly always been two strong parties. It is in the nature of winner take all.

And I appoint Ninjadude as my Press Secretary...doesn't matter what anyone says he can spin the hell out of it!

• Like 1

Yeah...and that's why we got Clinton...thanks alot! Not only do you not have a spot in my administration...wait...do you know anything about gardening...no...never mind...you are not even allowed on the grounds!

I don't know man. I think I see the birth of a third party right here and you initiated it. Time to rise up. And we got funds for Michelle. We have to have muscle.

• Like 2

I don't know man. I think I see the birth of a third party right here and you initiated it. Time to rise up. And we got funds for Michelle. We have to have muscle.

I appoint Sherapy as Head of Council Concerning Naming Things....her job will be to research and come up with the best name for our new Party!

Sherapy? I don't know her. I trust she's been vetted. And I'm not sure about ninjadude. I think he'd happily share our secrets and stab us in the back. He's too loyal with his current service providers.

Sherapy? I don't know her. I trust she's been vetted. And I'm not sure about ninjadude. I think he'd happily share our secrets and stab us in the back. He's too loyal with his current service providers.

I can personally vouch for Sherapy...I trust Ninjadude...if it needs to be spun...He's the guy to spin it...and he'll spin the right way...Loyalty is a good thing...we'll just pay him more!

Yes. We will offer him more Stuff and more Things. But now we are on a path towards corruption like everybody else. It's about the cause, not the pay off. Already there's internal strife within our unnamed party.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

Yes. We will offer him more Stuff and more Things. But now we are on a path towards corruption like everybody else. It's about the cause, not the pay off. Already there's internal strife within our unnamed party.

Maybe that is a good thing...instead of telling the people that we are as pure as the driven snow...we just tell 'em we are corrupt as hell and they better get used to it...it is the American Way you know...we'll just be honest about it...hmmm...I see your point though...okay...sorry ninjadude...unless you can spin your way out of this...you're fired...

• Like 1

After this election...I think it very obvious that we do not have a two party system...there is only one party...wow...is that something or what? I mean look at the effing Governor of NJ...did NJ vote for Romney...no...Did the big Fat Repub get a thrill up his leg for Obama? yep And Romney...Homney Romney...what a pathetic joke! Viscious...absolutely VISCIOUS during the primaries...oh, so Ward Freaking Clever against Obama...and Boehner? Everyone has got an opinon right...Boehner is just a big woosie OPINION! I hate the freaking Republicans...I do...more than I loathe the Dems...I absolutely HATE the Republicans...At least with the Dems...they are what they are and you can kind of count on that...liars, thieves, hypocrits (not you guys, the Government Agent Democrats)but the Republicans...worse than that...because they are oh so nicey nice...Well guess what folks? They are all the same ...Vipers everyone of 'em...we have been duped...duped by One Party Rule for years...Bush? Loser! Clinton? Loser! Bush's Daddy? Loser! Obama? Loser! If it weren't for all the innocent lives in Washington, I would wish DC would get nuked...then we could start all over with genuine real people...

Like alot of you...If I were President...I would make Orcseeker VP...I would make HuttonEtAl Secretary of State...I would put Mr. Fess in charge of the Budget and I would make Hasina Secretary of Bringing us All Coffee cause she is just so damn cute....

We are screwed ya'll...seriously screwed...it'll take years for it all to wash out...and Romney...we'd be just as screwed, who knows, maybe more...

It is what it is and that's all it is...okay, done venting...

Hahaha had quite a giggle at that post, true words though. It would be great to completely redo the US government. Maybe if we could start with Ron Paul at the very least to weed out some of the corrupt scum. Even here is Aus... We could really use a competent government.

Edited by Orcseeker

Can I be the Foreign Minister?

After all, I am a foreigner ;)

Pack your bags my man, you are now heading off to...Switzerland! You will be working on a Foreign Aid package to help with the continuing education of Swedish Massage Therapists. This may take awhile. Your main duty will be finding out which Massage Techniques are the best...this will require you to write a detailed report concerning the state of Massage Therapy in that Foreign Land. Take a camera because we will need a photograph of each therapist you interview...just for the record you know.

Edited by joc

Hahaha had quite a giggle at that post, true words though. It would be great to completely redo the US government. Maybe if we could start with Ron Paul at the very least to weed out some of the corrupt scum. Even here is Aus... We could really use a competent government.

I think 1 terms for all would solve allot of the problems. No more smoke and mirrors during a first term in order to get re-elected. I'd do this for all political offices. Maybe increase some terms, but it would always be only 1.

• Like 3

I think 1 terms for all would solve allot of the problems. No more smoke and mirrors during a first term in order to get re-elected. I'd do this for all political offices. Maybe increase some terms, but it would always be only 1.

That's right...there won't be any getting RE-elected...you get elected...you serve...you go home...

Myles is now Secretary of the Interior!

Chris Matthews himself is an idiot, and he has been demonstrating it nightly on public TV for quite a few years now.

A pawn of the status quo, and he doesn't even know it.

• Like 1