Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crypto creature

emberdawn

While staying at a motel in Killeen, tx my husband and I saw a creature in our room. We saw it at different times he didn't tell me about until I told him what I saw. It was a creature that was about 12 inches tall hairless it's head was round and it had no neck. It's mouth was very wide and had large eyes. Arms And legs were thin, had hands and feet. It ran thru the room and disappeared in a corner. I only saw it once. Anybody know what it is?

Edited by emberdawn

Thanks for sharing the story. My best guess from years of research and interest is that these little beings *aren't* from our familiar evolutionary line but something completely different. My conclusion is that they originate from the hyrax (belive it or not), but it's a loooong story....

Edited by SunnyBlues
  • Like 1

While staying at a motel in Killeen, tx my husband and I saw a creature in our room. We saw it at different times he didn't tell me about until I told him what I saw. It was a creature that was about 12 inches tall hairless it's head was round and it had no neck. It's mouth was very wide and had large eyes. Arms And legs were thin, had hands and feet. It ran thru the room and disappeared in a corner. I only saw it once. Anybody know what it is?

Think your husband is winding you up, maybe he saw a naked midget running aorund

I wish. Because it was an icky looking thing. The nice things was it had no interest in us. It just went about its business. This was the first time I met something like this. The second time I met something it was in my home. Home is different I chased the thing. This one was the size of a child. When it showed me what it looked like again creepy icky but ment no harm it was just checking things out, I believe.

Hmmm strange I have no Idea what it was but I know there are more things on this planet than can simply be explained. Such a wonderful planet

Well, I've only seen and/or experienced things similar to that a few times. My best guess is that you ran into a Little, assuming of course that it was bipedal. It could have been an elemental being, or something completely different. Who knows?

"The Littles" was the name of a children's cartoon series from the early eighties.

Thanks for sharing the story. My best guess from years of research and interest is that these little beings *aren't* from our familiar evolutionary line but something completely different. My conclusion is that they originate from the hyrax (belive it or not), but it's a loooong story....

post-124811-0-39575500-1352856640_thumb.

The mystique continues....

I don't know what you saw but I would like to offer my condolences to you and your husband for having to stay in Killeen.

• Like 1