Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Strange Career of Gordon Novel

TheMacGuffin

One thing I have always wondered is how much Robert Kennedy knew about the CIA connections of his "friend" Walter Sheridan, who also continued to work for his brother Teddy for many years.

Since Robert Kennedy had actually been in charge of the committee that ran Operation Mongoose and all these covert operations against Castro, and Garrison had uncovered a group of these people in New Orleans, I have also wondered just how much he really WANTED to know about his brother's assassination. Maybe it was more comforting for him to hear that Garrison was a "fraud", which is certainly what Sheridan told him.

Gordon Novel was involved in all of this, including the supply of weapons to the anti-Castro Cubans, and later when he fled to Ohio, the CIA provided him with funds to hire four attorneys, who successfully blocked Garrison's attempts to have him returned to New Orleans.

Anyway, he was a very peculiar character to turn up years later with all kinds of stories about aliens and UFOs, and proof of continued contacts with CIA and intelligence community types like Alexander, Pandolfi, Hal Puthoff, etc, etc.

I will look around some more to try to find out when his career took this strange turn into ETs and UFOs.

Then this same Gordon Novel pops up again, claiming to have all kinds of information about UFOs, secret Mars missions, alternative energy, etc, etc. He says he knows about spaceship crashes and back engineering, but given his background we should seriously question how much of this is bogus or distorted information.

He would have to go in that direction....ie the subjects above...to ingratiate himself into alternative circles....

I would guess that he would mix up truth, half truths and lies.

• Like 1

And one question that has always nagged at me is whether Robert Kennedy would have knowingly sent a CIA guy down to New Orleans to look into the activities of these other CIA guys (including Gordon Novel) who were being investigated by Jim Garrison?

I mean, what were they all going to say? "CIA? Never heard of it." LOL

I wonder if the CIA still has these road signs. They keep getting stolen all the time.

MES4553.jpg

Corbis-AAEI001298.jpg?size=67&uid=d56fad77-8df2-40ea-befd-9e2051b656d8

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Geeez this guy was in everything, I mean he lived !!

According to this article, Novel was interested in UFOs and "reverse engineering" of alien technology for 40 years, although there has been heated discussion from time to time over whether he really knew something or was just trying to scam some investors.

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2010/01/opportunities-fringe-science-and-the-spies-among-us/

Then there was talk about how Novel's projects were in competition with those of Robert Bigelow, a long-time player in the UFO and ET field who has also claimed to have contact with ETs. Novel said that he never did.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&ved=0CIIBEBYwDg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufodigest.com%2Fnews%2F0210%2Fintel-wars11.php&ei=Qt2fUIfZDYOw8ASVooGQDQ&usg=AFQjCNG1PendKsYjCoyQhrZBYghiq_foUQ&sig2=lQqLS0VvFnAK4fobjqNQww

• Like 1

Ron Pandolfi made a cryptic comment about Gordon Novel's passing.

From Ron Pandolfi, October 6, 2012:

"I met Gordon at an off beat place at night were people might meet to have a private conversation and perhaps where only one might walk away, but I had known of Gordon for many years, well at least I knew of a shadowy figure that might have been Gordon. We did walk away that night into the shadows, at different times and directions, but somewhat in step, with a shared vision of accessing the truth and making the world a better place. Gordon's path thereafter was a tangled web with many falls, and there were times when I received or made a call. He loved and respected the Princess and served as Godfather to Kashmir. He climbed up the mountains, spoke with the Wise Yak, and butted heads with the Blue Goat. Gordon was always ready for a fight, ready to win the fight, with confidence that he was right. My confidence in a better world inspired by Gordon during that night, that now in the shadows there are more of us meeting tonight."

http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_gordon_novel.htm

• Like 1

What I find interesting about what he said is that UFO's are flying time machines. Iv never really thought about them being from another time period, sure Iv heard it mentioned before but Iv never really considered it.

Interesting reading, MacGuffin. Very interesting indeed. As R4z3rsPar4d0x said, this guy certainly lived a full life!

PS: I don't post much, but have been a member here for a good few years now and have read 'pretty much' most of the threads in the UFO forum. Feels like I know you and a lot of the other regulars very much even if I haven't interacted that much over time. Something I'll have to try and rectify.

All the best,

Matt...

• Like 2

Interesting reading, MacGuffin. Very interesting indeed. As R4z3rsPar4d0x said, this guy certainly lived a full life!

PS: I don't post much, but have been a member here for a good few years now and have read 'pretty much' most of the threads in the UFO forum. Feels like I know you and a lot of the other regulars very much even if I haven't interacted that much over time. Something I'll have to try and rectify.

All the best,

Matt...

Novel's last project was supposedly a Hollywood film called POTUS (President of the United States) Briefing -- Eyes Only whose purpose was:

"Nothing less than to save the world, in the entirety of that statement, free of cliché. It is this project‘s goal to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial relationship with our species and to reveal the embargo of Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARV) / Solar Warden technology. This technology must be released for commercial use in order to provide limitless and clean power for the world's utility and transport systems. We can do that by proving it exists. We can disclose how it was reverse engineered, or replicated, from crashed UFOs and we can demonstrate with HD-3D motion graphic animation how the ARV's electrical fields function, as well as carefully examining the impact of the responsible release of such technology."

It's not clear what will become of this film now.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEsQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpesn.com%2F2011%2F11%2F20%2F9601961_Pontus_Briefing_Eyes_Only_--_UFO_Documentary_Coming%2F&ei=0tGhUL3_K4ic9gSeuYH4Bw&usg=AFQjCNHfRrE9-92BJ97aqxqROCeMCyYWtA&sig2=mf0IvikcyIlPr_aIgTOiXw

Novel's last project was supposedly a Hollywood film called POTUS (President of the United States) Briefing -- Eyes Only whose purpose was:

"Nothing less than to save the world, in the entirety of that statement, free of cliché. It is this project‘s goal to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial relationship with our species and to reveal the embargo of Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARV) / Solar Warden technology. This technology must be released for commercial use in order to provide limitless and clean power for the world's utility and transport systems. We can do that by proving it exists. We can disclose how it was reverse engineered, or replicated, from crashed UFOs and we can demonstrate with HD-3D motion graphic animation how the ARV's electrical fields function, as well as carefully examining the impact of the responsible release of such technology."

It's not clear what will become of this film now.

http://www.google.co...cyIlPr_aIgTOiXw

I bet you it wont come out, or If it does come out nobody will believe the things in it that come out are actually true

• Like 1

Godon Novel and other present and former employees of the US government worked of this proposed briefing to the President concerning the declassification of information about UFOs and ETs. This was what he was working on up until his death this year, and it's worth a read, even though it is very long and detailed.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2Fjohnkhutchison%2Fufo-master-by-gordonnovel&ei=edCjULj7MpDU8wT6-IDwDw&usg=AFQjCNE4Og4tAbUI_RW9MqbZPhAGblHwqw&sig2=PFHuXib7z6HbgMpllwuagg

slide-1-728.jpg?1349421615

• Like 1

The table of contents gives some indication of what was in this proposal, whch was also going to be turned into a documentary type of film..

• 2. TABLE OF CONTENTSExecutive Summary – 3RAM Gravonics Science Team – 5Development – 18Creative – 21Producers / Directors Unit / Development Team – 36Marketing Potential – 43Appendices –Appendix I: Socio-Economical Effects of the Introduction of Gravitational Control, PauloVicente, ©2001 – 49Appendix II: Time for a Change - Jim Marrs and Richard M. Dolan ©2008 – 59Appendix III: POTUS Briefing: Eyes Only, by Jim Marrs and Richard M. Dolan © 2009 – 68 ©® 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED –RAMSTAR GRAVONICS and RAMSTAR PRODUCTIONS 2

• 3. RAM UNIVERSAL GRAVONICS Executive SummaryAn abundance of empirical and scientific evidence now proves beyond a reasonable doubt− during the latter half of the twentieth century, a deeply secret group within the UnitedStates government reverse-engineered an extraterrestrial spacecraft. In 2003, the U.S.Central Intelligence Agency, which had (along with many sitting U.S. Presidents) largelybeen denied access to this secret program, received an extensively well-researched andprepared document titled ―SUPREME COSMIC SECRET‖ (SCS) written solely for the CIA‘sinternal review. This document detailed and evidenced the science of this formerly supersecret program. The Agency exhaustively analyzed the facts and science in the SCS Reportand found it was accurate, truthful, and correct in its science and engineering findings. As aresult, the CIA now sanctions the group responsible for creating the SCS document – RAMGravonics, LLC. – in its developmental effort to replicate this technology.The group that originally replicated the extraterrestrial craft has been known by variousnames – Majic, MJ-12, and Majestic 12. Its members gave their creation a name: The AlienReproduction Vehicle, or ―ARV.‖ The Majic program had been paid for with ―deep black‖funds acquired from Majic‘s global narcotics operations, in excess of an estimated $100billion dollars.From mid-2004 to 2009, the CIA covertly authorized, supported, and sanctioned acomprehensive effort by RAM Gravonics to organize a science team and develop a plan toonce again reverse engineer this extraordinary transport technology. Success in developingit would revolutionize our civilization. Its effects would be well beyond the meaning of theword Promethean. (See SCS REPORT – Section A-32) ©® 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED –RAMSTAR GRAVONICS and RAMSTAR PRODUCTIONS 3

17. DEVELOPMENTPITCHPOTUS Briefing -- Eyes Only™ is a total disclosure and demonstration of an evidentiarychain that will be put before the President of the United States (POTUS) regarding UFOs,exo-biological life forms, commerce with these life forms, UFO Technology, and the inherentimpact of such upon our world. The production also will propose solutions to the seeminglyintractable challenges of this new reality.FORMAT90 Minutes – HD3D signal – Stereoscopic Red Camera native source.Aspect ratio undetermined.DEVELOPMENT BUDGETWe are seeking $550k for development, and an additional $265k for a pre-developmentPSA to be put before the President. Preliminary estimates of our production & post budgetrange between 2m and 5m.DESCRIPTIONPOTUS Briefing -- Eyes Only™ is the history of exotic non-terrestrial visitations,technologies, and evidence of collusion in a monumental cover-up of this history. Thescience and scientists behind the technologies, their efforts at reverse engineering, as wellas the impact of the public release of these technologies will be included. We will examinethe effect upon time, the environment, the military and our social and political structures. Inthe search for truth, we shall leave no stone unturned.POTUS Briefing -- Eyes Only™ also delves into the source of these technologies and willsuggest solutions and approaches for making public our relations with exo-biologicalorganisms. There will be a study of their attitudes towards us, their diversity, and both theresultant benefits and challenges to be faced as a result of future interaction.It is our intention to bring to the world the full facts surrounding the potential world-changingtechnology that lies at the root of our narrative. A by-product of this revelation will be to spurdevelopment of this technology for immediate commercial use.Yes, extraterrestrial technology not only is real but can rapidly green our planet, change thesocio-economic fabric of our civilization, and even change the role of the human race in ourgalaxy and beyond. But it comes with profound cautions. ©® 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED –RAMSTAR GRAVONICS and RAMSTAR PRODUCTIONS 17

Godon Novel and other present and former employees of the US government worked of this proposed briefing to the President concerning the declassification of information about UFOs and ETs. This was what he was working on up until his death this year, and it's worth a read, even though it is very long and detailed.

http://www.google.co...7z6HbgMpllwuagg

cheers McG....looks like an interesting read..... :tu:

• Like 1

cheers McG....looks like an interesting read..... :tu:

Quite a few interesting characters were involved with it, including Ron Pandolfi and John Alexander, all these various military and intelligence types who were long known to have been involved with the UFO and ET subject.

I think of them as the "second generation', who are definitely revealing a great deal more than the first ever did. Apart from Robert Sarbacher and a few others, most of them just kept quiet about the whole thing.

• Like 1

http://www.google.co...7z6HbgMpllwuagg

slide-1-728.jpg?1349421615

Ill give this a read later tonight

I would add that I have no way of knowing if the President is going to receive this briefing or what his reaction will be if he does. Now that the election is over, it will be a good time to make another attempt.

We shall see what happens.

Of course, there has been an unexpected twist recently as the CIA has only an acting director now that Gen. Petraeus is out. This really was unexpected and we do not know yet how all this is going to play out.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Of course, there has been an unexpected twist recently as the CIA has only an acting director now that Gen. Petraeus is out. This really was unexpected and we do not know yet how all this is going to play out.

This is one of the more fascinating threads we've seen here in a while. All the more so given Novel's recent and sudden death just prior to release of the "POTUS BRIEFING" document.

Also notable is how our resident robo-debunkerbot crew have steered clear of this thread in droves.

Thanks MacGuffin!

• Like 2

This is one of the more fascinating threads we've seen here in a while. All the more so given Novel's recent and sudden death just prior to release of the "POTUS BRIEFING" document.

Also notable is how our resident robo-debunkerbot crew have steered clear of this thread in droves.

Thanks MacGuffin!

You're welcome.

I think they realize with something like this, we are way beyond discussions about this of that UFO case. This type of disclosure is either going to happen or it's not, and I can't think of a better time to try than after Obama's reelection.

• Like 1

Before his death, Novel also referred to the so-called Solar Warden program:

Our intention is nothing less than to save the world, in the entirety of that statement, free of cliché. It is this project‘s goal to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial relationship with our species and to reveal the embargo of Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARV) / Solar Warden technology. This technology must be released for commercial use in order to provide limitless and clean power for the world's utility and transport systems. We can do that by proving it exists. We can disclose how it was reverse engineered, or replicated, from crashed UFOs and we can demonstrate with HD-3D motion graphic animation how the ARV's electrical fields function, as well as carefully examining the impact of the responsible release of such technology.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpesn.com%2F2011%2F11%2F20%2F9601961_Pontus_Briefing_Eyes_Only_--_UFO_Documentary_Coming%2F&ei=JnKlUJ3VAeXD0QGkkoHoCQ&usg=AFQjCNHfRrE9-92BJ97aqxqROCeMCyYWtA&sig2=hobrDL0s_T0UGBTd-qtLqg

Before his death, Novel also referred to the so-called Solar Warden program:

Solar Warden may have been the very thing Gary McKinnon stumbled across whilst perpetrating "the biggest military computer hack of all time". lol

Here is the most main-stream-media article to date on the subject of Solar Warden from HuffPost UK in July of this year:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/darren-perks/solar-warden-the-secret-space-program_b_1659192.html

• Like 1

Solar Warden may have been the very thing Gary McKinnon stumbled across whilst perpetrating "the biggest military computer hack of all time". lol

Here is the most main-stream-media article to date on the subject of Solar Warden from HuffPost UK in July of this year:

Novel and others said that some of this program was being operated out of Utah, and that it was more extensive than most people have ever realized.

Of course this doesn't surprise me at all. I have no way of knowing if Obama cancelled it, though. I kind of doubt it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I have no way of knowing if Obama cancelled it, though. I kind of doubt it.

Haha...he may be POTUS, but I doubt he has that kind of clout.

Besides, if Novel is to be believed, the world stands to benefit greatly from a 'step up' in energy technology.