Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Strange Career of Gordon Novel

TheMacGuffin

The notorious Richard Boylan listed Gordon Novel, Col. Alexander and Ron Pandolfi as part of the "Cabal" of disinformers on UFOs, although most of the people on his lists do have military and intelligence connections. That is very common in the UFO field since they are the ones most likely to come across this subject in the course of their duties.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CGsQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drboylan.com%2Fgoodbadugly.html&ei=HN2lULC9M4jO9QSPgYGgDw&usg=AFQjCNHxAD1awDXmplnLQV9-BDX2bfd9DQ&sig2=iGmQDhAXOAHQVaMiY8atxQ

For Boylan, a person made the Bad or Ugly list because they failed his Quick Test for Disinformation.

QUICK TEST FOR DISINFORMATION

It is the nature of disinformation to be a captious brew of both true and false statements, cleverly interwoven so that the average reader cannot tell which is which without further research.

Quick Test for Disinformation

Does it paint the Star Visitors in a bad light?

Does it pick a particular star race to disparage?

Does it insinuate bad motives for why the Star Visitors are here?

Does the writer claim to "channel" one or more Star Visitors bearing florid, extravagant, politicized and/or sensationalized messages?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

According to this website, there has been some very intense competition going on behind the scenes among those who think this technology might soon become available to the civilian economy.

"When I talked to Gordon by phone the other day, he said that Paul Murad had stolen his chief aerospace engineer. I assume that this was one of the things that sparked the altercation at the Pizza Hut. (Gordon said the rumor is not true that he pulled a knife on Paul, but that he did have a pocketknife in his pocket with a saw blade on it that could scratch up a persons face a little. ) Gordon's altercation with Jack Sarfatti and a few choice threats, had Jack screaming FBI, so we see that this competition for talent and investors amongst competing RAMs has turned nasty. The details of all this are on the OM RAM thread already referred to above.

Ryan in his article made a good point that there is intense competition for investors amongst the RAM operations. It seems that Paul Murad is somehow connected to yet another RAM operation and has been intent on poaching investors and talent from Gordon's RAM, maybe even with Ron Pandolfi's help. Dan Smith told me in the past that Paul worked for Ron. Keep in mind that Steven Greer has another RAM operation mostly associated with energy and like Gordon through good salesmanship and networking of contacts has accessed millions of dollars of venture capital."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&ved=0CIIBEBYwDg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufodigest.com%2Fnews%2F0210%2Fintel-wars11.php&ei=XYOmUOvaE5Gk8gTq6YGgDQ&usg=AFQjCNG1PendKsYjCoyQhrZBYghiq_foUQ&sig2=59NgCVIqr8cCrdllitEQ6Q

How exactly did he die?

According to this website, he had heart disease and died this year in a Los Angeles nursing home at the age of 74.

http://www.google.co...SoXXCOmCy6UBfaQ

Ah okay, I wonder though how many people gained from his death because it seemed to me the guy had enemies

Gordon Novel just had a way of turning up when important events were happening. In this picture of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets in New Orleans, he is the man in the dark suit on the left, holding up a cigarette in one hand that partially hides his face.

Pizzo_Exh_B-Oswald_leaflets_FPFC-WH_Vol21_139.jpg

Ah okay, I wonder though how many people gained from his death because it seemed to me the guy had enemies

According to someone on this website, which contradicts the heart attack sory:

" Gordon is in a chemically induced coma according to a source. He went into the hospital to have his little toe removed and then suffered an alergic reaction to the antibiotic and then contacted a blood infection."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CGoQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprojectavalon.net%2Fforum4%2Fshowthread.php%3F50532-Gordon-Novel-has-passed-away&ei=SVWnUOySDIzE9gTXm4BQ&usg=AFQjCNFq5t3icb6bKjDXc0cpnmHbqFNYbQ&sig2=WssL0l40NHjOX1p0Rz2iXQ

Gordon Novel just had a way of turning up when important events were happening. In this picture of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets in New Orleans, he is the man in the dark suit on the left, holding up a cigarette in one hand that partially hides his face.

I wonder what those leaflets were about?

I wonder what those leaflets were about?

Those were the leaflets of the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee", of which Oswald had founded a branch in Miami and was the only member. He also tried to join a group of anti-Castro Cubans and then got into a scuffle with them when they say he was on the street passing out pro-Castro leaflets.

At least, that was they way it was made to appear, but Jim Garrison thought the whole thing was staged. He did not believe that Oswald was a Communist but an agent of the US government, and the CIA admitted decades later that this was true. At the time, of course, they denied any connection with Oswald, Gordon Novel or any of these other characters in New Orleans.

• Like 1

Those were the leaflets of the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee", of which Oswald had founded a branch in Miami and was the only member. He also tried to join a group of anti-Castro Cubans and then got into a scuffle with them when they say he was on the street passing out pro-Castro leaflets.

Looks like Oswald was out of his depth and being played right left and centre...?

At least, that was they way it was made to appear, but Jim Garrison thought the whole thing was staged. He did not believe that Oswald was a Communist but an agent of the US government, and the CIA admitted decades later that this was true.

crikey....if ever there was a fall guy...it surely must be Oswald.

He has his place in history...and in a funny kind of way...I think he generally has sympathy for being saddled with the JFK murder.

On-the-ground Intelligence work must be a dirty and dangerous business.

But don't want to go off topic with the Oswald thing....although that was interesting that Novel was there when he was handing

out the leaflets....

edit...just re-read the topic title and Oswald isn't off topic...:)

Edited by bee

Looks like Oswald was out of his depth and being played right left and centre...?

crikey....if ever there was a fall guy...it surely must be Oswald.

He has his place in history...and in a funny kind of way...I think he generally has sympathy for being saddled with the JFK murder.

On-the-ground Intelligence work must be a dirty and dangerous business.

It's just one of the many things that make people wonder what in the world was really going on with the JFK assassination, especially with these strange intelligence and counter-intelligence types all over the place. I mean, we now know that there were teams of shooters in Chicago, Tampa and Miami waiting to kill JFK when he visited those cities, but these plots were uncovered before he arrived and security precautions were increased.

For some reason, though, no one seemed too interested in arresting or even questioning these people, including a Klansman like Joseph Milteer who the FBI had on tape saying that JFK was going to be shot from a tall building by people with rifles and that it was in the works.

I think it's very much the same thing with UFOs, for that matter, and often the same type of people involved. Their job is to throw up all kinds of smokescreens and keep people confused about what the real story is. In my opinion, that's far more effective that outright denial that anything is happening, which only works with the naive or badly uninformed who aren't paying much attention anyway.

One of the problems with the JFK assassination is that he had TOO MANY enemies who wanted to kill him, and spoke openly of assassinating him: Jimmy Hoffa, the Klan, the Mafia, the anti-Castro Cubans, and they were all quite capable of extreme violence. They all hated Robert Kennedy as well, perhaps even more than his brother. Then there were J. Edgar Hoover and LBJ, who also had reasons to hate the Kennedy's and regard them as a threat to their interests.

They weren't even being secretive about all this and it was well known at the time, which is why they badly needed a patsy or fall guy who pointed in some direction away from them.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I think it's very much the same thing with UFOs, for that matter, and often the same type of people involved. Their job is to throw up all kinds of smokescreens and keep people confused about what the real story is. In my opinion, that's far more effective that outright denial that anything is happening, which only works with the naive or badly uninformed who aren't paying much attention anyway.

yes I agree...denial involves acknowledgement......smokescreens are more effective.

but I still like trying to figure out what the hell's going on with it all....smokescreens and all.... :)

• Like 1

Here's another Gordon Novel connection--the little-known Defense Industrial Security Command (DISC).

It was started in the 1930s as a security and intelligence agency to protect the Tennessee Valley Authority dams and power plants, and in the nature of these things just kept expanding from there.

"The Defense Industrial Security Command has always been kept secret because it acts, in addition to its two official control organizations, on behalf of NASA, the Atomic Energy Commission, the U.S. Information Agency,and the arms, equipment, ammunition, munitions and related miscellaneous supply manufacturing corporations contracting with NASA, the AEC, USIA, and the Pentagon."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=20&ved=0CGMQFjAJOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.armoftheageddon.com%2Fthe_Torbitt_File.html&ei=IQGqUIaoCorI9QS0mYDIDQ&usg=AFQjCNFIcF4zvjxl2xZlleolIVrsvIWGlg&sig2=ToEU1MRX1DnKBVMwAsxUvQ

This is one of the more fascinating threads we've seen here in a while. All the more so given Novel's recent and sudden death just prior to release of the "POTUS BRIEFING" document.

Also notable is how our resident robo-debunkerbot crew have steered clear of this thread in droves.

Thanks MacGuffin!

LOL.

You miss what you lot call the skeptics that much that you need to see some in every thread? Most of the subjects have already been covered, reverse engineering, and what sort of a response for "The Quick Test For Disinformation" do you expect? Was that even serious? It seems rather childish to me.

I thought it would be nice to let McGuffin have a thread and discuss something without being challenged by half the posters, he's not a bad bloke, he just is passionate about different things to some of us. But if you really want the skeptics to have a look at this stuff, we can accomodate if you like. Will we start with reverse engineering, or the Solar Warden project? Seeming as you want to break up the serenity, I'll let you choose ;)

I have dropped into this thread once or twice along the way, but was interested in hearing McGuffins side of things from start to finish. But if you insist, it does not have to be that way. Hey, why don't you challenge James Oberg personally, I am sure that will liven up the thread for you.

Edited by psyche101

You miss what you lot call the skeptics that much that you need to see some in every thread?

No, I don't miss them and definitely made no request for their presence.

No, I don't miss them and definitely made no request for their presence.

I thought as much, and out of respect I felt there was no need for a skeptical view in every thread. I just figure if Hacktorp wants to bait people he might just get what he wishes for!

Other than that, Novell certainly had a strange life no matter ones perspective.

I do think that Novel was involved in the JFK assassination and many other nefarious activities, and also seems to have a very interesting connection with John Alexander and Ron Pandolfi. They do have a great deal of information about UFOs, although some would say disinformation. Personally I think of them on the pro-disclosure side since they do indeed have "inside" information about UFOs and both agree that ETs are already here.

This CIA briefing for Obama, written by Pandolfi and others, also seems to be real. Time will tell what becomes of it, but past efforts have not been particularly successful. I thought that with Obama's reelection in the bag it might be a good time to make another attempt.

I think the term "reverse engineering" has been overused, but something like that has been going on since at least 1950, if Robert Sarbacher, Ben Rich and many others are to be believed--and I think they are.

The "secret space program" should more properly be called the military space program, which existed before NASA did. No one seriously questions its existence if they know anything at all about this subject, no matter whether it's really called "Solar Warden" or not.

• Like 1

Not just the project itself, but some of the things it has been said to have produced, like the Utah Desert plane. It's proposed dimensions are just plain to big to remain a secret. According to some reports there are fleets of Solar Warden vehicles in orbit, crashing on Mars, all sorts of wild tales that do not add up. But I find the JFK information quite an interesting read. Do you post n the CT section on JFK? I'd be interested to read your thoughts.

I have problems with reverse engineering, as there appears to be no benefit from it. Everything we have has a long history attached to it.

I hope you are right, it would be quite fascinating to see Obama make any sort of comment regarding Alien Life and his opinions regarding those with qualifications that make some of the comments we discuss here.

Not just the project itself, but some of the things it has been said to have produced, like the Utah Desert plane. It's proposed dimensions are just plain to big to remain a secret. According to some reports there are fleets of Solar Warden vehicles in orbit, crashing on Mars, all sorts of wild tales that do not add up. But I find the JFK information quite an interesting read. Do you post n the CT section on JFK? I'd be interested to read your thoughts.

I did have a couple of threads in other sections about the JFK assassination, including one in the True Crime section. I don't have THE answer to it, but I do know that there is so much wrong with the official version of Oswald acting alone that it's just impossible to list it all.

The more records that get declassified and the more we learn, the Warren Commission findings just don't hold up.

For example, we now know from declassified documents that Oswald had CIA training before he went to Russia, and that several members of the Warren Commission itself were very reluctant to sign the final version of the report despite considerable pressure from LBJ. We have tapes of LBJ's old friend Sen. Richard Russell, arguing with him on the phone that the conclusions were wrong.

None of these things were known before, even though they were suspected, but of course it's fifty years after the fact and not a lot can be done about it.

• Like 1

My unoriginal conclusion about Oswald is that someone framed him up to look like a Communist, pro-Castro type when probably the opposite was the case. I think the purpose was to deflect the blame from those who really did it to make it appear that Castro and perhaps even the Soviets were responsible. In other words, the motive was political, perhaps to set up the possibility of an invasion of Cuba to get rid of Castro once and for all.

There were certainly other elements involved like the Mafia, and even a cursory investigation of Jack Ruby by any cop or FBI agent who was awake would have revealed his extensive mob ties going back to the days of Al Capone. Their reasons for being hostile to John and Robert Kennedy were very well known at the time, so there was no shortage of people among the anti-Castro Cubans and the Mafia who were willing to take a shot at them.

We now know that they even had Ruby's phone records from the months before the assassination and the FBI discovered that he was in frequent contact with a variety of Mafia types.

All of that could have been known at the time--should have been known--except that it was equally clear that LBJ didn't want it to be known. For him, the best answer was two lone crazy guys and no other complications.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

My unoriginal conclusion about Oswald is that someone framed him up to look like a Communist, pro-Castro type when probably the opposite was the case. I think the purpose was to deflect the blame from those who really did it to make it appear that Castro and perhaps even the Soviets were responsible. In other words, the motive was political, perhaps to set up the possibility of an invasion of Cuba to get rid of Castro once and for all.

There were certainly other elements involved like the Mafia, and even a cursory investigation of Jack Ruby by any cop or FBI agent who was awake would have revealed his extensive mob ties going back to the days of Al Capone. Their reasons for being hostile to John and Robert Kennedy were very well known at the time, so there was no shortage of people among the anti-Castro Cubans and the Mafia who were willing to take a shot at them.

We now know that they even had Ruby's phone records from the months before the assassination and the FBI discovered that he was in frequent contact with a variety of Mafia types.

All of that could have been known at the time--should have been known--except that it was equally clear that LBJ didn't want it to be known. For him, the best answer was two lone crazy guys and no other complications.

I didnt know that JFK had problems like that with the mob. WOW

I didnt know that JFK had problems like that with the mob. WOW

Robert had even more problems than he did. There are recordings of Jimmy Hoffa and his associates plotting to shoot JFK and Robert or use plastic explosives to blow them up, while Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans Mafia boss, was seething mad when Robert Kennedy deported him to Guatemala.

He made his way back to the US--in a plane supposedly piloted by David Ferrie--vowing to take revenge for the disrespect that had been shown to him. He threatened to kill the Kennedy's more than once, but he was by no means the only one.

Ferrie later turned up again and again in Jim Garrison's investigations, since he could not even offer a satisfactory explanation of what he was doing in Texas on the day of JFK's assassination. There are people who think that he was even one of the shooters, but it's very hard to prove something like that.