Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I heard a little Clinton rumor

Simbi Laveau

Is Canada Communist, joc?

This IS just a rumor ,but a reporter pal of mine said...he heard Bill Clinton ,and some adviser of his,have been pouring over the ins and outs of the 25th amendment I believe,which designates the number of terms a president can have ,and he's trying to figure a way to run for a third term .

My politicos here in nyc said Hilary would have run ,if Romney had won ,but now they think she won't .

If she won't ,Bill just may try . It's like its an addiction for him .

Whoever the D's put up will either come up soon or you just may be correct. Who knows? Who really ****in knows?

lol

This IS just a rumor ,but a reporter pal of mine said...he heard Bill Clinton ,and some adviser of his,have been pouring over the ins and outs of the 25th amendment I believe,which designates the number of terms a president can have ,and he's trying to figure a way to run for a third term .

My politicos here in nyc said Hilary would have run ,if Romney had won ,but now they think she won't .

It is the 22nd Amendment and I have heard the same rumor only it was at the behest of Obama.

Obama will get to appoint 2-3 new supreme court justices which will create an extreme Left leaning anti-constitution Supreme court that many now believe not only can but will be used to not only abolish the individual right to bear arms but abolish presidential term limits as well.

Ready for a dictatorship?

Edited by Socio

It is the 22nd Amendment and I have heard the same rumor only it was at the behest of Obama.

Obama will get to appoint 2-3 new supreme court justices which will create an extreme Left leaning anti-constitution Supreme court that many now believe not only can but will be used to not only abolish the individual right to bear arms but abolish presidential term limits as well.

Ready for a dictatorship?

I am! Come on down to Texas boys...That's when we secede!

...so the Dems were able to dictate who the GOP picked to run for president?

Well they were certainly able to decide who wouldn't. Herman Cain was lambasted 24/7 by the left wing MSM for what never proved to be more than rumors. It was sickening and they were absolutely relentless until he dropped out and never again was a word mentioned about the supposedly vile acts that were so important for the world to know. The acts Bill Clinton was guilty were far less admirable. What was it Cain supposedly did? He knew a woman? Or did he grope her? Oh, he looked at a woman once? Doesn't matter. The woman who "so bravely" came out was accused of false accusations in the past and I think she wanted to write a book about her incredible story of bravery in light of the big story of the day. I think what the MSM did to Cain was disgusting.

That said, I think it was clear that Herman wasnt fully prepared for the job. I liked his 999 and his successful background and his personality but he wasnt informed enough about other diplomatic issues. Maybe he'll study up and make a comeback in the future. He certainly had better credentials than Buttrock did going in.

Has Hillary come right out and said she won't run for president again?

Yes.

And I can't believe this thread is still going. I shouldn't have deleted most of my first post leaving only one word. Rumor is too good of a word for this 3 or 4 term Obama "fantasy".

She's already been president twice. :devil::whistle:

• Like 2

I will never, ever, under any circumstances, vote for anyone directly related, either by blood or marriage, to a former president. EVER.

And none of you should either.

I will never, ever, under any circumstances, vote for anyone directly related, either by blood or marriage, to a former president. EVER.

And none of you should either.

I read that they were all distantly related to one another, even the Kenyan born mr. O, and they're all also distantly related to the Royal family. One of them, anyway. Royal families, that is, there've been several.

I read that they were all distantly related to one another, even the Kenyan born mr. O, and they're all also distantly related to the Royal family. One of them, anyway. Royal families, that is, there've been several.

I heard the we were all related to each other, regardless if you are a believer or not.

Edit: Sorry. I misread your first line. As you said......

Edited by EllJay

I've heard Nixon Had started working on this at the start of his 2nd term.

Clinton for a 3rd term would actually be interesting.

Not Clinton it is going to be Obama according to these people, they prediect even a 4th term

INSIDE: The Secret Plan to Retain Power Through 2020

http://pro.stansberr...=80769&r=MC&g=0

Watch the whole thing if you can takes you throught the next 4 years and beyond, it is quite good even if it really a very long ad!

Edited by Socio

Not Clinton it is going to be Obama according to these people, they prediect even a 4th term

INSIDE: The Secret Plan to Retain Power Through 2020

http://pro.stansberr...=80769&r=MC&g=0

Watch the whole thing if you can takes you throught the next 4 years and beyond, it is quite good even if it really a very long ad!

I'd rather have Bill for a 3rd term. Not sure why he'd want to push Obama for a 3rd term if he could go for it himself. If we're in some kind of war, the president can have several successive terms anyway though.

Edited by WoIverine