Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The slenderman myth

Tarnibritan

I thought that killing a demon was impossible, as they are spirit energy in nature.

If you actually killed something and examined it, surely there are photos??

I've killed hundreds of demons... in Doom.
  • Like 1

I've killed hundreds of demons... in Doom.

lol, If where talking videos games Iv killed thousands of demons, Darksiders 1,2

Devil May Cry

The list goes on and on

What ever happened to Tall Man I remember hearing somethings about him, but I guess he died out

is this not the same thing....?...i watched the film on him a bit weird but not scary though x

hmm, for those who doubt my paranormal group, what do you know?

and for the pictures, from what we have gathered: "slenderman " He has a high electromagnetic field, which screws up electronics.

Incidently, (How do I put this so I dont get taunted?) Well I will have to come out and say it: Since "slenderman" is demonic, when it dies it simply dissapeers unlike other creatures. I believe that happens to all demons. Think about it: They are not part of this world, so they have no body. What could it leave behind but scars and wounds? They are part of the afterlife, and contriy to belief, demons can be killed. BUT it is very diificult(worse than an excorsim) to do.

According to your other posts, you think you have super powers and were looking to make a group of people with other super powers.

Your group of super heros are not credible.

and for the pictures, from what we have gathered: "slenderman " He has a high electromagnetic field, which screws up electronics.

If you did more research you'd find out these are special fx.
  • Like 1

Incidently, (How do I put this so I dont get taunted?) Well I will have to come out and say it: Since "slenderman" is demonic, when it dies it simply dissapeers unlike other creatures. I believe that happens to all demons. Think about it: They are not part of this world, so they have no body. What could it leave behind but scars and wounds? They are part of the afterlife, and contriy to belief, demons can be killed. BUT it is very diificult(worse than an excorsim) to do.

You speak as if there are real, actual facts associated with Slenderman. You make definitive statements ( that I have coded in red) that appear to be facts. Facts indicate study of some kind. Could you please help us all in our understanding of Slenderman by possibly linking us to some studies that would support your assertions of fact? Because you see, facts are true. Facts are the same for everybody and thusly should be experienced in the same way.

I've done some poking around and the only fact I can find about slenderman anywhere is that he is a fictional character from a website. A mythology has grown up around this character, inspiring videos and video games.

I think the driving force behind the Slenderman phenomenon is the group of people who spend so much time online or "in game" that they have trouble distinguishing between "in game" and the real world. Everything you speak of sounds like game play - demons get "killed" and just vanish, you have superpowers, Slenderman is real and generates an electric field that disrupts cameras, etc.....

You are living in a fantasy land. Which, if it works for you, is completely fine. However when you come in here telling about "facts" that are merely imaginings, you actually do cross over into real life. Your "facts" aren't facts outside of your delusions. Its important to make the distinction. Thanks for reading.

Edited by orangepeaceful79
  • Like 2

Did you see this parody of this kind of story.

This is a fake trailer that became very famous.

So funny. It is called "The Horribly Slow Murderer With the Extremely Inefficient Weapon."

• Like 1

to all you who say beliveing is seeing you are wrong ive seen him since 2009 and i didnt even know about back then so yeah that prove you wrong and back then no one in my family used the internet so ive seen him 13 in total since 2009 so dont discredit each story you hear because mine ie real

take a video next time or better yet quit lying

take a video next time or better yet quit lying

lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have killed a demon, and trust me when I say you do not want to face a demonic. One cannot take a vidoe or picture of slenderman for the fact of a high eclectromagnetic field. I do know that no matter what I say, or do you skeptics will not beilive and I will not tke that right away, but dont degrade others in thier beileif of him. I will tell you this much, I thought and bielieved he WASNT real. I was wrong.

I have killed a demon, and trust me when I say you do not want to face a demonic.

What a coincidence, so have I. The weaker somes aren't that difficult.
One cannot take a vidoe or picture of slenderman for the fact of a high eclectromagnetic field.
The bigger problem is he is fictional.
I do know that no matter what I say, or do you skeptics will not beilive and I will not tke that right away, but dont degrade others in thier beileif of him. I will tell you this much, I thought and bielieved he WASNT real. I was wrong.

Facts **** all over your belief.

I have killed a demon.....

Lets have show of hands, shall we - who here has killed a demon? I killed one just the other day. Anybody else?

• 2 weeks later...

The International Sign of The Doughnut? Is this getting back to that sweets and carbs thing, cause if it is, they're just empty calories. Not a lot strength, though maybe a certain measure of peace, or at least fullness.

The seal of solomon, Jupiter I believe. Dam I found a sliver necklace with that symbol

Lets have show of hands, shall we - who here has killed a demon? I killed one just the other day. Anybody else?

I ran over one in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru this morning.

b**** was trying to bogard my latte.

• Like 1

I ran over one in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru this morning.

b**** was trying to bogard my latte.

******** demons. No respect for a man's latte.

I like the vidoe, gruesome, but funny and ironic. Hu, didnt know there was that much to slender.

The Slender man is an interesting example of a myth gone wild. He began as a mere photoshop creation but now so many people believe in him that he may well exist in the spirit world as a thought form, futhermore spirits that already existed can now assume this form due to the fact that we believe in him. Its all a trick by the spirits to destroy us. the only way to fight back would be to destroy the myth but thats impossible at this point.

southparkimaginationlanz.jpg
  • Like 3

actually, it seems that demonics have taken that "image" to use it to get close or to feed off of people. Either way its "image" may not be real, but the power behind it is. (Let me guess, this will turn into an agruement that demons are/ are not real.)

Ok so wait. Now slenderman has gone from a fake photoshop image on a stupid website to a disguise that demons wear in their neverending quest to make people soil their undies? Bravo! I say. You have successfully moved Slenderman from verifiably fake to the melifluous world of unverifiable woo that includes demons and the like. "What the F&%K ever" I say. If you want to live in a fantasy fairy land and live your life fearing things that do not exist then more power to you.

• Like 3