Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush Accidently Votes For Obama

Ashotep

the guy carry books upside down .. am surprised he made it to voting ! :D

that's priceless

• Like 1

Bush number two accidentally voted for Obama and a reporter tricked him into admitting it.

George Bush Accidently Votes For Obama

This simply did not happen!

"The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your newstories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world"

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Umm...that's a hoax. The Daily Currant is a joke news source, and promotes itself as such.

http://www.digitalsp...ma-is-hoax.html

Yup..does look like it

Or ...Bush is that stupid (which he is),and they're making it out to be a hoax to cover it up ....

*rolls laughing*

• Like 2

Or ...Bush is that stupid (which he is),and they're making it out to be a hoax to cover it up ....

*rolls laughing*

I'm assuming you went to Yale undergrad, the Harvard Business School, and were entrusted by your government to pilot a high performance jet fighter?

• Like 1

I think it's all an act - part of an agenda. I don't believe Bush is as stupid as he lets people believe.

I think it's all an act - part of an agenda. I don't believe Bush is as stupid as he lets people believe.

^ This! He's the Marilyn Monroe of politics...

• Like 3

^ This! He's the Marilyn Monroe of politics...

No, Monroe did not waste her brain on Cocaine, and she had one to start with.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, :blush: I didn't know it just sounded like something he would do.

• Like 2

No, Monroe did not waste her brain on Cocaine, and she had one to start with.

I know sarcasm doesn't always carry over into text for some.. :)

• Like 1

I think the whole 'Bush is stupid' thing is overblown. Me oh my, Bush was a awful president, pretty true. Know what else though? I'm pretty sure I'd look dumber as president then he did, I bet the majority of people would look just as or even dumber then he.

• Like 1

I think the whole 'Bush is stupid' thing is overblown. Me oh my, Bush was a awful president, pretty true. Know what else though? I'm pretty sure I'd look dumber as president then he did, I bet the majority of people would look just as or even dumber then he.

One does not become the governor of one of our largest and most important states and then win two terms as President by being dumb.

Disagree with the man's politics all you want, but no one rises to that level by being stupid.

• Like 2

One does not become the governor of one of our largest and most important states and then win two terms as President by being dumb.

Disagree with the man's politics all you want, but no one rises to that level by being stupid.

Exactly my point, but you stated it way better then I could have, lol.

are you serious ? the guy is halirious i get kick out of watching him more than i do than watching seinfield

compare the two videos below ! there is no way to compare between the two intelligence :D

[media=]

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 2

Sorry guys, :blush: I didn't know it just sounded like something he would do.

If it were true it would be been on FOX news already and they would be demanding another election LOL

Bush then explained that after marking the wrong candidate, he sought to correct his error by clicking the red "Cast Ballot" button, thinking that it was designed to 'cast away' the ballot and bring up a fresh one:

This guy was the US president for 8 years? The guy who doesn't understand what "Cast Ballot" really means? Like, really. I don't know a single person who would make that mistake. And don't anyone try to claim its an honest mistake, because it's not. Maybe his schooling was just "mismaladjusted".

Really? Evidence suggests otherwise, I'd say. Maybe Bush owes his former presidency to the intelligence of his campaign planners rather than to his own. I've never been one to jump on the "Bush is an idiot" bandwagon and go crying that everything he says is stupid... but this is just ridiculous. He misunderstood what "cast vote" meant, for crying out loud! If an anyone of us did that, people would seriously question our education and intelligence.

• Like 2

The guy is pretty stupid, he hasn't ran anything his father gave him successfully. It's obvious Cheney ran the US when Bush was president. He has a crazily extensive list when it comes to idiocy and bizarre antics.

• Like 1

This simply did not happen!

"The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your newstories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world"

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Ahem...Stellar.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1