Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Provo Bigfoot Breakdown Video

LiveForTomorrow

Sorry about that. Its a breakdown video that has commentation with some good editing to see it zoomed in and run in slow motion, or repeated. The mod can delete it or move it.

It looks like it turns away from the camera, to me.

Ya, when I look at it sometimes I see it turning away too. Because the figure gets larger, it could be an illusion that its getting closer when in fact its just standing up or turning sideways.

• Like 2

Why does it seem like it's "popping" up when it goes fully upright.

It's like when you're kids and your friend jumps up to scare you - he doesn't just stand up, he jumps up and says "gotcha".

• Like 1

Don't you wish someone would get something more conclusive of the existence of Bigfoot like a body or something. That is if there really is one.

Don't you wish someone would get something more conclusive of the existence of Bigfoot like a body or something. That is if there really is one.

Don't you think that someone would have shot and killed one at some point in the last few hundred years if they really existed?

Why does it seem like it's "popping" up when it goes fully upright.

It's like when you're kids and your friend jumps up to scare you - he doesn't just stand up, he jumps up and says "gotcha".

So its prob not bigfoot playing a game of hide and seek :( . just a prank?

That would make this debate a lot easier. If only they could of filmed a little longer here or at least looked over their shoulder quickly while running.

Don't you think that someone would have shot and killed one at some point in the last few hundred years if they really existed?

You would think so. I think if there is any chance some undiscovered primate like a bigfoot exists, it would have to be living in a very secluded area of forest or jungle. Most likely not in North Amercia, and not in an area easily accesible by humans.

Here, watch the person in the costume pull the crotch up when they stand up.....I have to do this with my bigfoot costume ( yes I have one )....Crotch is to low.

End of Provo video...>Done deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BQDglsfYzs

Here, watch the person in the costume pull the crotch up when they stand up.....I have to do this with my bigfoot costume ( yes I have one )....Crotch is to low.

End of Provo video...>Done deal.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BQDglsfYzs[/media]

Good one - it does look like he's pulling up his britches after taking a dump.

Although I'm finding the notion of exposed Bigfoot taint somewhat erotic.

Oh for the love of God people! We don't need everyone reposting the same bloody fake video......believe it or not we can scroll back if we think there is something we need to take another look at.....yes! Really we can.

And it isn't necessary to quote the person directly above you every time......we get who you're talking to, really we do.

*shakes head goes looking for the Tylenol bottle* :hmm:

Edited by keninsc

Oh for the love of God people! We don't need everyone reposting the same bloody fake video......believe it or not we can scroll back if we think there is something we need to take another look at.....yes! Really we can.

And it isn't necessary to quote the person directly above you every time......we get who you're talking to, really we do.

I just wanted to quote you :)

Smile, it is a joke.

The video I posted is a video showing someone clearly pulling up the legs of the costume....I would say the crotch sits a little low, as my costume does, so when standing from a kneel, it is necessary to pull them up like a pair of pants to walk....

Edited by Sakari

Who p***ed in your Corn Flakes?

Hey, you leave my cornflakes out of this.

:w00t:

Who p***ed in your Corn Flakes?

It's the Big Guy, isn't it, Ken?

Hey, you leave my cornflakes out of this.

:w00t:

Quit buying the darn cornflakes. They're booooring...sheesh take a hint.

Yeah, uh-huh, now you gonna start messin' with my cornflakes too?

I commented enough on this video on the other thread. :innocent:

Fine, as long as you don't fornicate with my cornflakes.

Oh God, must everyone mess with my cereal?

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Edited by keninsc