Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian jets fire on U.S. drone

CommunitarianKevin

I think they are trying to get us to attack them when they do stuff like this.

Aye. A nation who has just witnessed the decimation of many neighbouring and allied countries WANTS the U.S. to attack...

Sorry for the sarcasm but, bloody hell, do you actually believe this?

Edited by ExpandMyMind

You know I'm not sure why this is automatically the American's fault. It could be but given the past reactions of Iran regarding British naval units for example they're hardly saints. They too could have been in the wrong.

I think they are trying to get us to attack them when they do stuff like this.

It is more likely to be a warning to the US, warning them not to send drones into their (Iran's) airspace, like they have done and are still doing to other countries

You know I'm not sure why this is automatically the American's fault. It could be but given the past reactions of Iran regarding British naval units for example they're hardly saints. They too could have been in the wrong.

Indeed, but it would make a very convenient cassus belli for the U.S. to step up action against the Madmen of Tehran, wouldn't it.

Has anyone wondered why it was only announced now, when it supposedly happened last week? You don't think it could've been planned with the election victory of Mr. Romney in mind, do you, therebye giving him a ready made excuse on a plate to carry out his pledge of taking Firm and Decisive Action?

• Like 1

Corp, I'm not crying pal, I couldn't care less. I'm from England. You might be proud of keeping Obama in office, but the rest of the world can see what a cartoon show America has become. so congratulations on keeping the man who is destroying the great America at the helm. You have become a global joke.

Corp, I'm not crying pal, I couldn't care less. I'm from England. You might be proud of keeping Obama in office, but the rest of the world can see what a cartoon show America has become. so congratulations on keeping the man who is destroying the great America at the helm. You have become a global joke.

Ottawa's in Canada.

So you don't want Obama but he does not war with Iran which you think he does.

Romney wants a war with iran

What is the capital of London?

What is the capital of London?

London doesn't have a capital, as it IS the capital of England and the United Kingdom.

London doesn't have a capital, as it IS the capital of England and the United Kingdom.

i know lol

Corp, I'm not crying pal, I couldn't care less.

Your post emphatically suggests otherwise.

It's all lies. More bulls@&t from the American war machine to lay the ground for an attack on Iran. Now oterrorist has won a second term he can do whatever he wants in the next 4 years and the "Obama supporters" aka racist black people and the pc pathetic, apologetic white ass kissers afraid of being branded racist for not voting Obama, are all to blame.

I thought the other statement you made was the most idiotic one I've ever read.

You have trumped yourself.

1) I'm Canadian, though if I was American I would have voted for Obama (or a third party) since the GOP doesn't reflect my values.

2) So you don't care yet you've made several foolish posts claiming people only voted Dem due to racial issues. Sounds like you care a lot.

3) Based on international polls before the election only Pakistan was rooting for Romney. The rest of the world, including Britain, is happy with Obama's victory.

Edited by Corp

Yeah of course it does. Having an opinion on something doesn't mean I care.

...yes it does. Otherwise you wouldn't have such a strong opinion.

Speaking of drones they are going to go domestic under several applications. Corporations to survey large tracts of land with their interests and also law enforcement.

Drones have a whole wealth of commercial applications. Not all of them are sinister. A "drone" for the want of a better word, was used to inspect a quake damaged church in Christchurch that was deemed too dangerous for humans to enter.

Drones have a whole wealth of commercial applications. Not all of them are sinister. A "drone" for the want of a better word, was used to inspect a quake damaged church in Christchurch that was deemed too dangerous for humans to enter.

Who mentioned anything sinister?