Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I got an EVP on my phone's voice recorder....

TrueBeliever

you can quite clearly hear after the second question I ask the words....."in the microphone". I have had several people listen to it and not tell them what I heard, and they heard it also. I don't know how to transfer/post it here. Can anyone help me?

I don't know either...

Maybe you could put it into a video, upload it onto YouTube then post the link here?

I don't know, but I am going to find a way! lol.....it is a really good EVP. I am still shocked I got one so clear.........

Just do a search on cellphone file extensions and a search for what your phone uses and plug in your card to your computer or your phone for that matter. There's a huge list(If I had to guess though either aac or mp3 but some companies like to make things difficult). Then do a search for that file extension.

From there just post it up if nobody else wants to convert it to a normal file, I'll do it. If you need more help just pm I'll help(I know androids more then anything else so I may not be able to help if it's not that).

• Like 1

Just do a search on cellphone file extensions and a search for what your phone uses and plug in your card to your computer or your phone for that matter. There's a huge list(If I had to guess though either aac or mp3 but some companies like to make things difficult). Then do a search for that file extension.

From there just post it up if nobody else wants to convert it to a normal file, I'll do it. If you need more help just pm I'll help(I know androids more then anything else so I may not be able to help if it's not that).

cool! my phone is android.......thank you so much!!!

When will you be able to post the EVP's? I'm very interested in hearing them.