Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Attacks Targets in Golan Hights.

wittyusernamefailed

I thought Hamas said they were all for peace? Shelling Israeli towns and cities doesn't seem very peaceful to me. Also, the title is very misleading as the Gaza Strip is nowhere near the Golan Heights. They are on opposite sides of the country.

Which leads me to believe that the OP hasn't go a single clue in his head. No surprises though.

Yeah I kinda put it up after being up for 20 hr. Doesn't make a wit if sense to me either after a sleep and a cup o coffee.

If Israel invades Gaza hopefully Obama as a second-term president will cut their funding because I doubt the world wants to see a strong military nation attack a civilian population and the press will be definitely sure to showcase that.

They are nothing without our money and more and more, especially younger Americans are against funding Israeli agression and bullying. Israel has one generation left at most to enjoy living on our dime.

Also word is we are going to become energy-reliant. Maybe China will want to defend Israel but I doubt it! We will no longer have a need or interest in that region and where will they be then without US money? Not bombing the houses of old ladies as they are now, that is where.

Edited by Chasingtherabbit

Bah..

Am so sick of the conflict over there..

I wish israel would stop being such a *&%$()#(*^@#(*&^! and Hamas would ease off with their agression.

it's enough to make one want to pick up a stick and go over there to sort it out..

If Israel is bombed, don't exactly expect my support.

They are nothing without our money.

Are you one of the millions of misinformed Americans under the false impression that Israel would go bankrupt without American financial aid?

Let us just stop funding their military and see what happens.

Would they go bankrupt? Who cares, I never said that. But their military would be degaded so they can no longer harass their neighbors who are all weaker than them.

Somehow it would even the playing field.

What is best when it comes to the current government of Israel is a GBGR policy. Good-bye and good riddance!

Let us just stop funding their military and see what happens.

Nothing. Israel won two wars before the Americans became involved as they are now. Three if you count independence. Much of the IDF's current ground forces equipment was designed and developed in Israeli using Israeli battle experience and Israel has a very prolific arms export industry.

But their military would be degaded so they can no longer harass their neighbors who are all weaker than them.

No it wouldn't. Have you seen the kind of hardware countries like Jordan and Egypt can field these days? The only difference would be in training, efficiency and battle experience. The IDF has a good amount of the latter. Unfortunately, it's all been insurgencies. They haven't fought a proper conventional war since 1973.

Somehow it would even the playing field.

Nope.

Nothing. Israel won two wars before the Americans became involved as they are now. Three if you count independence. Much of the IDF's current ground forces equipment was designed and developed in Israeli using Israeli battle experience and Israel has a very prolific arms export industry.

No it wouldn't. Have you seen the kind of hardware countries like Jordan and Egypt can field these days? The only difference would be in training, efficiency and battle experience. The IDF has a good amount of the latter. Unfortunately, it's all been insurgencies. They haven't fought a proper conventional war since 1973.

Nope.

Well we are not going to fund Israel's military forever, so no problems since nothing will happen according to you.

Well we are not going to fund Israel's military forever, so no problems since nothing will happen according to you.

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Israel is funded by other countries too not just USA. Israel has been making weapons on thier own, like Iran has

• Like 2

Well, if anyone has been watching the news, Israeli bombings are killing the Palistinans as we speak, and preping to invade Gaza yet again. Egypt are kicking up a stink and threatening to open the Heifa borders.. (which imo is what israel wants, to empty Gaza..)

This is what happens when people loose sight of what really matters and are railroaded by ideals, religion, politics & money..

• Like 1

I get sick of all the fighting. I think both sides needs to take a chill pill and leave each other alone.

I think we need to stop giving them money but they aren't the only ones we give money to and I think most of it needs to stop except under temporary special conditions like a major disaster.

• Like 1

You really don't have a clue, do you?

About?

Israel is funded by other countries too not just USA. Israel has been making weapons on thier own, like Iran has

Making their own weapons with our money not theirs. Doubtful other countries donate as much as we do or that Israel can have a military as big as it does without our money. Regardless of who else gives it is nothing compared to how much we give but we won't forever.

Making their own weapons with our money not theirs. Doubtful other countries donate as much as we do or that Israel can have a military as big as it does without our money. Regardless of who else gives it is nothing compared to how much we give but we won't forever.

No they get thier own money by selling technology products. You would be suprised how much France gives.

• Like 1

No they get thier own money by selling technology products. You would be suprised how much France gives.

We give over 3 billion a year. That needs to stop.

We give over 3 billion a year. That needs to stop.

Indeed, considering that 99% of Israel's oil and gas is imported (largely from Egypt and Russia IIRC). The US needs to stop funding this State terrorism. We need to demand a change in Israel's policies and discriminate laws. Demand the apartheid wall be torn down. The settlements dismantled and removed. The checkpoints exited. Occupier settler only roads and highways opened to the occupied Palestinians.

• Like 2

Indeed, considering that 99% of Israel's oil and gas is imported (largely from Egypt and Russia IIRC). The US needs to stop funding this State terrorism. We need to demand a change in Israel's policies and discriminate laws. Demand the apartheid wall be torn down. The settlements dismantled and removed. The checkpoints exited. Occupier settler only roads and highways opened to the occupied Palestinians.

will never happen, it will make thing alot worse

About?

Israel's dependence on American aid. It's big enough and ugly enough to survive on its own and it has done so before.

They make their weapons with their own money. Seriously, when will you people actually learn something?

• Like 1

will never happen, it will make thing alot worse

Not if the US grows a spine and stands up to Israel for once and also quites abusing its UN Security Council veto privilages for the benefit of Israel.

Not if the US grows a spine and stands up to Israel for once and also quites abusing its UN Security Council veto privilages for the benefit of Israel.

Why should the US give up its veto powers with Israel if Russia and China don't with regards to Syria and Iran? The only reason the UN was rendered impotent in Syria was because of Russia and China pretending that thousands of dead civilians was an unfortunate accident.

Why should the US give up its veto powers with Israel if Russia and China don't with regards to Syria and Iran? The only reason the UN was rendered impotent in Syria was because of Russia and China pretending that thousands of dead civilians was an unfortunate accident.

Calling the kettle black again. Why shouldnt the US or are you implying the US isnt better than Russia and China? Or do two wrongs make a right, eh?