Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Home made Ouija board

FlyingAngel

This is home made version of Ouija board I made myself. It's printable in format A4. You need 2 parts and join the 2.

I believe it works better than normal board that you bought in market because it's designed for easy access for both the users and the "spirit".

Yin yang, for the chinese, is a spiritual symbol. All you need is a coin and all the participant put a finger on it.

To start a session, you need to ask if there is any spirit around willing to talk with you AND you have to tell him that if he's ok and is present in the room, he needs to move the coin to "yes" or make any sign of presence. For starter it takes at least 5 mins for the coin to move.

Note: when the spirit is active, your coins will be moved in a perfect circle

http://img836.images.../8635/lefte.png

http://img35.imagesh...186/rightpc.png

It looks nice and clear. The only problem with a coin might be: how many fingers can fit on it?!

It looks nice and clear. The only problem with a coin might be: how many fingers can fit on it?!

4 is the least, unless you have a very big finger

Thanks for posting it anyway ....... all I need now is for my printer to work :hmm:

Thanks for posting it anyway ....... all I need now is for my printer to work :hmm:

And you need a partner, it won't work if you use it alone

• Like 1

I've heard it was dangerous to use a Ouija board by yourself. That you could let a spirit through or out and may not be able to send it back or something like that.

It's amazing that these things don't ever work solo - when you can be sure no one is pushing the coin on purpose. It always has to have that element of doubt before it will 'work'.

• Like 1

I've heard it was dangerous to use a Ouija board by yourself. That you could let a spirit through or out and may not be able to send it back or something like that.

WANT SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD? REad Mike Monahans poems on poemhunter!

• 1 month later...

Ouija boards are bad news, if I were you I would get rid of that thing as fast as possible and as far from you as you can, but cleanse it first, with sea salt. (believe it or not natural sea salt acts as a sort of repellant towards dark spirits, weird right.) Did you know that Ouija boards are more than just a means to communicate, they can become a portal, an easy-access gateway for the dark spirits.

I had a terrifying experience (a couple actually) with Ouija boards. First time: I had set up with a couple of my cousins, and we asked for any spirut to make its presence know. At first, there was nothing so we asked again, then after a short delay, the air in the room got really heavy, and then the temperature rose, it was so unbelievedly hot, We all started to sweat almost instantly, we had a pen and note pad next to us so we could log our results. The pen picked itself up and started to write, it was in some weird text like nothing we had evre seen. Then at the bottom of the page, it said "I am satan" nothing more nothing less. We were so freaked out, there was the deepest fear in my gut, that I had never felt before in my life. We then tried to throw it a way so the trash man would take it. The next morning, there it was on the kitchen counter. Now this was a stained glass Ouija board. So I broke it and then threw it back in the trash. The next morning there it was, whole, on the kitchen counter in the same spot as before. That is when I learned about the sea salt thing so I did that and never saw it again. I think I have made this post long enough, so I wont talk about the other experience unless someone asjs me to. But ya I would reccomend cleansing it and getting rid of it.

Ouija boards are a fraud, marketed to play on ignorance and fear.

Home made ones are just as useless as the mass produced ones, they may be fun but they do not let anything through. They're just cardboard.

It's all in ones mind, if you approach it with fear then any little bump or flicker of lights will make you think it is some ookie-spookie running around.

It's just a piece of paper..have fun and realize that it is all it is...fun by playing with one anothers minds and over-active imaginations.

I had a two year ordeal with the supernatural that ruined / Changed my life..... because of the "one time use" use of a Ouija board. I won't share the story, as like many with true unbelievable accounts.... Some things are better left un-told for the sake of credibility. I blame psychology for that. The "Label" that was Bourne from that field of study would come to the minds of my audience. Anyway, my advice.....

Forget you even heard of a Ouija board.

How is a homemade Oujia board going to be better than one you buy at the store?

Ouija boards are bad news, if I were you I would get rid of that thing as fast as possible and as far from you as you can, but cleanse it first, with sea salt. (believe it or not natural sea salt acts as a sort of repellant towards dark spirits, weird right.) Did you know that Ouija boards are more than just a means to communicate, they can become a portal, an easy-access gateway for the dark spirits.

I had a terrifying experience (a couple actually) with Ouija boards. First time: I had set up with a couple of my cousins, and we asked for any spirut to make its presence know. At first, there was nothing so we asked again, then after a short delay, the air in the room got really heavy, and then the temperature rose, it was so unbelievedly hot, We all started to sweat almost instantly, we had a pen and note pad next to us so we could log our results. The pen picked itself up and started to write, it was in some weird text like nothing we had evre seen. Then at the bottom of the page, it said "I am satan" nothing more nothing less. We were so freaked out, there was the deepest fear in my gut, that I had never felt before in my life. We then tried to throw it a way so the trash man would take it. The next morning, there it was on the kitchen counter. Now this was a stained glass Ouija board. So I broke it and then threw it back in the trash. The next morning there it was, whole, on the kitchen counter in the same spot as before. That is when I learned about the sea salt thing so I did that and never saw it again. I think I have made this post long enough, so I wont talk about the other experience unless someone asjs me to. But ya I would reccomend cleansing it and getting rid of it.

Actual proof of the paranormal! Do you still have the note that the devil scribbled down? Take any photos/video of the pen writing by itself? Get before and after photos of the smashed ouija board reassembled?

Oh...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

them thangs shoouldnt be used , its just bring eviiil sprirt around

:td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Whether you used it or not doesn't stop them from rampaging around.

You can use them alone it does work, best not to use it at all though.

I think if you're going to give people a copy of a board and to me personally I don't like the set up etc but each to their own, you should also give instructions on safety and how to stop anything being able to get through.

Also the correct way to destroy a board for when you come to your senses.

I done it about 30 times and not once i have contacted a ghost. Power of suggestion and the ideomotor effect.

• Like 1

It isn't as simple as that. Because you didn't achieve (paranormal) results, doesn't mean nobody does.

The irony of your profile text..........

There has been researched and the Power of suggestion and the ideomotor effect. It has been documented countless times.

heck let me link you two videos, one to give you a very basic insight and the other, well for lolz.

*snip*

Also, Clearly you do not grasp what irony means because i know how oujia works.

Edited by Saru
Videos removed due to copyright
  • Like 1

There's a difference between to know how ouija board works (read on internet) and be able to make it actually working. There are people who spend 1h and can't make it works and there are who make it works in 5min

There's a difference between to know how ouija board works (read on internet) and be able to make it actually working. There are people who spend 1h and can't make it works and there are who make it works in 5min

yet those who got it working can't give a clear explanation except that they are gifted or you need the power of belief.

• Like 1

yet those who got it working can't give a clear explanation except that they are gifted or you need the power of belief.

Yes, because there aren't any other explanation. We are all humans, right? If one can, there is no reason why other can't. At least till now, there is no well documented experiment that prove why one can't while others can make it work. Some can only make gibberish, some can make a novel out of it