Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rock a bye baby

kais_1

the entities that i live with and those that posess me were rocking me in my sleep the other night.....

has anyone had any special moments with there entities?

My entities prepare breakfast for me every morning and open the door for me when I leave the house. They have also promised to bring over their Succubus friend. I can't wait!

• Like 3

The other night I had a dream that we were at a Cher concert and I had my puppy Tex ( tiny, brown, long hair, tea cup Chihuahua). Some kid I let hold him dropped him and he ran out into the crowd under the seats, I ran down front, he came to me and she came forward and wanted to hold him. She held and loved on him then gave him back. Does that count?

Edited by mfrmboy

My entities prepare breakfast for me every morning and open the door for me when I leave the house. They have also promised to bring over their Succubus friend. I can't wait!

SOunds AWESOME !!

You posted this in another thread:

"when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia..."

You need medical help, not an internet forum. They did more than ask a few questions if you were hospitalized for 6 weeks. Please talk to someone you trust and have them help you find medical treatment.

Yes, but most people call them dreams.

i assure u i wasnt dreaming....i was lying in bed...on my right side...and they were continuosly rocking me left to right whilst i was awake....

You posted this in another thread:

"when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia..."

You need medical help, not an internet forum. They did more than ask a few questions if you were hospitalized for 6 weeks. Please talk to someone you trust and have them help you find medical treatment.

im not bothered what the doctors say...or the shrinks....i hrd hissing, and spluttering....i felt them rock me...

meds and docs nuthing to do with this...

im not bothered what the doctors say...or the shrinks....i hrd hissing, and spluttering....i felt them rock me...

meds and docs nuthing to do with this...

This

Talk to your doctor about what has been going on. It could be something as simple as medicine. Your not going to get the help you need here.

• Like 1

Talk to your doctor about what has been going on. It could be something as simple as medicine. Your not going to get the help you need here.

if the doctor or shrink is a shaman i will happily talk to them

I could say the obvious, but I'm going to say that in states of meditation you can feel like you're floating, vibrating and all sorts of things.

But in your case, really talk to your pdoc and get your medicine flowing again.