Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dad is creeping me out

gowings83

I do have a huge decision, one that will not only affect me but my son as well. They haven't met yet, but she is going to school to be a "early childhood educator" she just loves kids. I don't see any problems between them. I have no worries there, if anything I'm more worried about what his mom will say about it. Either way I have gotten some ideas to consider. It's far from the first time this has happened, somebody seeing my dad I mean. Most have you have been some help, if any other ideas come to mind please keep them coming. I lay in bed earlier just totally relaxed and talked, just thinking to him what's going on? Why? What are you trying to say? Things like that, if he can answer well hopefully he will.

What he's doing has me stumped so far, either he just likes to do his rounds, or there is more to it. When he has appeared in the past to people, has it ever correlated with something significant happening soon after? With the uncle, I see him with a blue band aid on his finger. I honestly can't tell if he is showing the uncle because that's where he is right now, or if there is something else. I'm now seeing another male who wears glasses, short cut back dark hair. It looks like photograph pose or a memory. He is wearing a dark suit, maybe after a wedding or some occasion. Any ideas ?

What he's doing has me stumped so far, either he just likes to do his rounds, or there is more to it. When he has appeared in the past to people, has it ever correlated with something significant happening soon after? With the uncle, I see him with a blue band aid on his finger. I honestly can't tell if he is showing the uncle because that's where he is right now, or if there is something else. I'm now seeing another male who wears glasses, short cut back dark hair. It looks like photograph pose or a memory. He is wearing a dark suit, maybe after a wedding or some occasion. Any ideas ?

Could be other guides... Band aids? Definitely someone has to heal, scars either got through a wedding or will get some more scars through another one... This guy should think twice before marrying this girl. Something is not right with that girl... Maybe she is not a bad person at all, but they just have different roads to walk, and he cannot bring the best out in her nor can she in him... They are better off without each other, doing each other a favour by letting each other go... Glasses? Yeah where's the zoom or the microscope someone is choosing to NOT see something out of gullibility...

The OP sounds like a sweet guy but incredibly naïve when it comes to women or love...it is his weakness that would end up hurting him!

Could be other guides... Band aids? Definitely someone has to heal, scars either got through a wedding or will get some more scars through another one... This guy should think twice before marrying this girl. Something is not right with that girl... Maybe she is not a bad person at all, but they just have different roads to walk, and he cannot bring the best out in her nor can she in him... They are better off without each other, doing each other a favour by letting each other go... Glasses? Yeah where's the zoom or the microscope someone is choosing to NOT see something out of gullibility...

The OP sounds like a sweet guy but incredibly naïve when it comes to women or love...it is his weakness that would end up hurting him!

No the male with glasses is another person, it's not symbolic, it's not how i see things. I'm not getting anything about the new girl friend or the ex at all, so i can't say anything about that side of things.

• Like 1

Someone is losing their mind by losing their heart...

No, there is nothing symbolic about that either. Again my info comes straight up.

• Like 1

No the male with glasses is another person, it's not symbolic, it's not how i see things. I'm not getting anything about the new girl friend or the ex at all, so i can't say anything about that side of things.

Spirits don't have to wear glasses on the otherside, if they do it is to signify something... Spirits talk in symbols as an easy medium.

No, there is nothing symbolic about that either. Again my info comes straight up.

Yep OP didn't say how the dad died...hey OP what happened, who had the disease?

Spirits don't have to wear glasses on the otherside, if they do it is to signify something... Spirits talk in symbols as an easy medium.

How people see things is unique to their perception. This man with glasses on doesn't have to be someone in spirit. I was thinking more someone who is alive. And spirits can and do project their earthly image as part of communicating themselves.

• Like 1

How people see things is unique to their perception. This man with glasses on doesn't have to be someone in spirit. I was thinking more someone who is alive. And spirits can and do project their earthly image as part of communicating themselves.

You are right, and we are here trying to solve other people's problems forgetting about our own... Or maybe we can learn from this and apply it to our own spectres? Lol...this was insightful.

• Like 1

No he's wasn't bulky or anything like that, tall, maybe 6'2. I don't ever remember seeing him with any facial hair and for fashion well I seriously doubt he ever owned a blazer :P His wardrobe had pretty much just jeans and t-shirts.

Bells I was thinking the same about what he is doing. He's not happy with me having somebody else around. I just feel so bad she had to have that happen to her, she was really scared. It had also been suggested to me that he's just making himself known to her, but totally the wrong way, it's more showing to get away. In any case I was planning on trying to see what's going on, reaching out to him if only to say what I have to say. Now that it's quieter here I'm going to soon before I get too tired. I'm not expecting answers, but I know I will feel better just getting it out.

we are all coming at you.. lol.. if what i say doesn't resonate and is too weird to comprehend, just ignore it.. its ok..

he was trying to dominate and control things from the other side.. from what i saw when i went in, there was a big level of interference going on with him from the other side.. another entity was merged with him, kind of.. and it was that, that was making him so controlling now.. i don't think he had crossed over entirely into the light, but i saw him lift off once we separated him from the negative entity.. so he is def safe now.. and i don't think you will have any more issues going on.. that thing was something i have never seen before, cause i had it running around my house until i released it.. i wrote you two long PM's and as i was about to send each one, "it" deleted them, thats how controlling this thing was.. it was clearly something i had to deal with, cause i connected with your dad in a way i dont usualy.. i usualy dont bring the person into my space, but for some reason i bought your dad in today.. which isnt smart.. your dad is light and lovely, this thing wasnt.. so no wonder it was haunting.. it wanted to separate you from your current gal and get you back with the ex, even though she did what she did.. so it was just feeding off what your dad wanted..

its a weird spirit world.. i know when i have cleared ghosts from houses there are usually multiples, and there is a level of bondage and slavery going on sometimes.. aggressive spirits dominating others, in a really unpleasant way.. i think your dad passed and didnt want to leave this world, so hung on and got caught in an in between space, where there is an assortment of "junk" spirits that have interfered with him, merged or attached with him, fed off his desires to make you stay with your ex, and went for it.. still seeing himself as the patriarch of the family..

it is unusual to have so many people see him or feel a presence.. most people dont notice anything.. i think why it was so obvious is because of this other entity being such a strong part of him.. he was powerful.. when i looked at your dad "he" is all i saw, i couldnt even see your dad.. which tells me he wasnt in control.. anyway there is a lot of info here from a few people.. just take what resonates.. we all see diff things.. take care..

• Like 1

it is unusual to have so many people see him or feel a presence.. most people dont notice anything.. i think why it was so obvious is because of this other entity being such a strong part of him.. he was powerful.. when i looked at your dad "he" is all i saw, i couldnt even see your dad.. which tells me he wasnt in control.. anyway there is a lot of info here from a few people.. just take what resonates.. we all see diff things.. take care..

I think you are onto something, your perspective is interesting and not all that common. I couldn't see his father at all either, just had the the perspective of looking through the eyes in first person but stumped at what the meaning was, in what i was being shown. I think there was a dark intention towards the uncle as well.. I was blocked from communicating with the father directly, which is unusual for me. Good thing you dealt with it :tu:

Maybe you should look into explanations that are not paranormal as well?

You can't tell people who dot believe in this kind of thing not to post because they're not offering an explanation you're happy with.

Is there anything you can offer to demonstrate that its not just in your minds?

And of course I'm not trying to attack or be insensitive.

• Like 3

OP the trouble you’re going to have is most people are skeptical of these stories, the problem being the lack of evidence in all these cases. If this is really happening why don’t try and get some evidence of it happening. If you dad is appearing to all these people and moving things around then it should be possible to get some kind of evidence, A photo and evp whatever you can get.

we are all coming at you.. lol.. if what i say doesn't resonate and is too weird to comprehend, just ignore it.. its ok..

he was trying to dominate and control things from the other side.. from what i saw when i went in, there was a big level of interference going on with him from the other side.. another entity was merged with him, kind of.. and it was that, that was making him so controlling now.. i don't think he had crossed over entirely into the light, but i saw him lift off once we separated him from the negative entity.. so he is def safe now.. and i don't think you will have any more issues going on.. that thing was something i have never seen before, cause i had it running around my house until i released it.. i wrote you two long PM's and as i was about to send each one, "it" deleted them, thats how controlling this thing was.. it was clearly something i had to deal with, cause i connected with your dad in a way i dont usualy.. i usualy dont bring the person into my space, but for some reason i bought your dad in today.. which isnt smart.. your dad is light and lovely, this thing wasnt.. so no wonder it was haunting.. it wanted to separate you from your current gal and get you back with the ex, even though she did what she did.. so it was just feeding off what your dad wanted..

Ok what this says just sent chills right through me given the events of last night. I was talking with the gf, said goodnite and went to sleep around 12. Around 130 I wake up scared to death. In my dream (I hope it was a dream) I was being held on a table by something. It was holding my legs but I was like paralyzed, I couldn't move at all. I couldn't speak, it hurt to breathe. I was trying so hard to yell for help but nothing came out. Eventually I started being able to move a little, I could barely whisper out anything and finally I woke up yelling "who the **** are you, what the **** do you want" So I'm laying here in bed shaking because of what I saw, the person doing this looked so much like my dad, but so angry. It was dark so I could be wrong, but it just looked too much like him to be very doubtful. So this morning my gf tells me something even more ****d up. At the same time this was going on she was in bed seeing it from the perspective of standing in my bedroom doorway. She could see me struggling, trying to get away from something. Seeing people that have passed is nothing new to her, it's happened all her life, but it's the 1st time she could see something like this. With what had happened she freaked out. I'm real nervous here. All this gave me another idea about all these events. What if my dad had been looking over my son to be sure he is ok, he was cutting my gf off from me to make her ok, keep her away from this so she can be here for me.

• Like 1

Your girlfriend saw you struggling standing in the doorway watching you being tortured and unable to move... Dude this girl is the thing holding you down, or will be...she would just stand there and look as you suffer because that is what she wants. Some spirit must have concocted the visions and dreams together... Maybe "your dad" is like jumping on you to keep her away from you or to show you that her intent is to tie you down like this. Dude how old is your gf?

You think your gf must save you from this thing? Maybe it is trying to save you from her????!!!! Maybe the gf sent demons to attack you to make her look innocent... Oeee...

Dude something clearly messed up is going on with you and your gf, and the "thing" between the two of you!!!!

Or maybe your dad is trying to bring the two of you closer together through him.... All this sounds twisted dude... None of us can tell you what is really going on, only you will know... We can but speculate... You have to determine your own path and make of it what you wish.

.... Dude do you really want this girl? Then not even your father can stop you... Do you two really want to be together? Then no spirit can stop you... But that is only if you really are IN LOVE... Who knows maybe this is a test of LOVE and only time will tell.

Ok what this says just sent chills right through me given the events of last night. I was talking with the gf, said goodnite and went to sleep around 12. Around 130 I wake up scared to death. In my dream (I hope it was a dream) I was being held on a table by something. It was holding my legs but I was like paralyzed, I couldn't move at all. I couldn't speak, it hurt to breathe. I was trying so hard to yell for help but nothing came out. Eventually I started being able to move a little, I could barely whisper out anything and finally I woke up yelling "who the **** are you, what the **** do you want" So I'm laying here in bed shaking because of what I saw, the person doing this looked so much like my dad, but so angry. It was dark so I could be wrong, but it just looked too much like him to be very doubtful. So this morning my gf tells me something even more ****d up. At the same time this was going on she was in bed seeing it from the perspective of standing in my bedroom doorway. She could see me struggling, trying to get away from something. Seeing people that have passed is nothing new to her, it's happened all her life, but it's the 1st time she could see something like this. With what had happened she freaked out. I'm real nervous here. All this gave me another idea about all these events. What if my dad had been looking over my son to be sure he is ok, he was cutting my gf off from me to make her ok, keep her away from this so she can be here for me.

man, its weird ****.. there is a whole nothing section to it and another one i will sort through later with that theme of your "dad".. i have to go out and do some stuff, but will be back later on today (my timezone) and will tell you more about it.. its your whole ancestral line, that was being interfered with, and the guardians (light spirit teams) have done a massive amount of work on it while i was sleeping, so i will find out more as my day goes on and when i get time.. but i think they will have to go in again today and do more stuff.. this sort of thing has been going on for a long long time in your family history.. and it may just be making itself really noticeable right now, because of the frequency/vibrational shift that is taking place on earth as we speak.. so its all really good, because its going to be healed and cleared.. dont be scared.. if you feel vulnerable or your gal does, say outloud repeatedly "i am more powerful than anything or anyone i around me, nothing can hurt me, nothing can get to me, nothing can latch onto me".. may help.. it used to for me in the beginning.. and for friends who have had psychic attack issues.. chat later..

ok gowings83.. so ive got more of a clearer picture of it all now, as the majority of it is getting healed and cleared.. like i have said before, if its sounds too weird to comprehend just push it to the side..

we are all enslaved in this reality to some point.. so with what the earth is doing now, we are all being freed from this bondage.. so stuff like your ancestral line is being raised to the surface and exposed.. this ends with you though.. through you, this wont go on anymore..

so through your ancestral lines there has been a huge program of energetic enslavement and bondage, that has gone on for a long, long time.. so the guardians (the true light that are freeing us all from this) have gone in (and ive help direct them) through your entire ancestral line and through every single person in that line, (including you) and have released trapped fragments, healed all distortions, cleared all enslavement architecture, bought everyone back together and healed all trauma etc etc.. the list is long..

why this has happened now, is because you had to see it, you had to know what went on, as that was part of it healing and being left behind.. no one in your family is in danger from this happening ever again.. someone cursed your ancestor, and cursed his entire ancestral line, so what was happening is that you all had this part of you that was owned by them, because it was signed over to them.. and on passing they came to claim their "right" to you.. its very distorted.. I've never seen anything quite like it..

ive had them attacking me all day, until i just went in and cleared the entire lot of them.. so they wont be bothering again.. the next few days is going to be a huge amount of integration.. so much stuff is going to come up.. i don't know if you will feel it, you might?, but know that it is ending and its ok.. they may try and show you more details of what had taken place, its just for you to acknowledge and to just let it all go..

they were trying to claim you now, just like your dream..they knew the end was coming and they weren't going to be able to do this anymore.. your gal is there so that you would know you weren't going crazy over this stuff, and it was real.. sleep with the light on if you feel better.. ask your true light guardian angel to support and protect you through this.. your guardian angel will only step in if you ask.. so ask.. ask for protection when you are in dream space and sleep space.. your dad is safe now..

the thing i find most interesting about this, is that one of my ancestors made a promise to one of yours, to heal this issue that you have had through the times.. cause its come up before and my ancestor couldn't fix it.. i know it all may be hard to comprehend, ive tried to cushion it as best as possible.. my trials in a lot of my past lives and this life, have been demonic possessions, so we all have weird **** in the closets.. rest easy.. its all good.. take care..

What? Just What?

How do you know this? what connections do you have to the person or thier family? Have you met? How do you know all this was it a vision and dream. Maybe a elightning moment? What kind of curse? Dark magic or cerimonial Magick? how can you clear an entire linage of demos, spirits or ghosts?

Here we have a poor man who is tormented and your answer is i cleared it for you so dont worry?

I will be well impressed if it all stops now becuase of your vision and being attacked and beating them all in one clearing?

Here is my advise, this person (your dad) is trying to tell you something... try listining, try communication, try asking him. Maybe get you and your GF together in a room, light a candle and try to communicate (as he is trying to contact her too)

thats just my 2c...

• Like 2

What? Just What?

How do you know this? what connections do you have to the person or thier family? Have you met? How do you know all this was it a vision and dream. Maybe a elightning moment? What kind of curse? Dark magic or cerimonial Magick? how can you clear an entire linage of demos, spirits or ghosts?

Here we have a poor man who is tormented and your answer is i cleared it for you so dont worry?

I will be well impressed if it all stops now becuase of your vision and being attacked and beating them all in one clearing?

Reminder: You are in the Spiritualism & Mediumship forum and as it is titled for Spirit communicaton, channelings and paranormal spiritual beliefs, the responses and discussion of this section are more inclined to reflect the nature of these things. If you would like to start another topic, asking how mediumship / spirit communication works, you are very welcome to. :) but to do so here would be derailing this thread.

Thanks and now back to the topic :tu:

• Like 1

What? Just What?

Here is my advise, this person (your dad) is trying to tell you something... try listining, try communication, try asking him. Maybe get you and your GF together in a room, light a candle and try to communicate (as he is trying to contact her too)

thats just my 2c...

hey peter.. your advice/suggestion was actually the first thing i thought of when i first read the OP..

I've been in intense training with dark arts/issues the last 3 years, as part of my ascension process, as well as the healing arts for the last 7 years.. so im really good at clearing dark things.. ive had to be.. as they attack me every chance they get, on quite a high level.. as part of this "university degree of sorts" that the spirit world are putting me through, Ive had to experience ever kind of dark thing there is, which leads all the way to the negative aliens.. as they are the ones that pull the strings for everything else thats dark..

so i have light teams with me that do the work.. they always upgrade as i pass each test, put before me.. so just recently I've had a huge upgrade, where a whole new set of light teams called the guardians have merged with me, and with them came this incredible body of healing work, that they use.. so 6 months ago there is no way i could have gone and done what they just did for this guy.. it would of been impossible.. so i get the team to go in and survey the problem usually, and they report back to me and tell whats up.. then i will connect to try and get a good look at it and see what needs doing.. and through the dialogue with my team and myself we go in and start.. this case (with the dad) had a heavy amount of interference, so it was blocked from viewing in a huge way.. i was able to see the face of the thing that had his father, so thats when i knew it was dark.. so by removing that from him we were able to then see more of the picture (that was blocked before).. and took it from there.. and then after clearing that, we could see more of the picture and so on..

it was a black magic curse, in the ancient sense.. so it was very unusual.. once they had healed all the ancestors we were able to see what was left.. and it was a long line of dark ones, as they were attacking me, ferociously.. so we just went in and cleared them all right back to the start.. something that was easy actually.. i sent in a huge amount of light crystals from the new earth and planted them all along the ancestral line.. that got rid of 50% of them in 2 seconds.. then we sent in the true light and true light energy from the new earth and that finished them off.. straight down the line.. (like a bowling alley..lol.) i was shown a vision of a tunnel with a torch on and we travelled down that line until every single one was gone.. then we set up the whole line as a healing session and the guardians are still doing that now..

i can see now that the connection with my ancestor and his (gowings) ancestor was American Indian in origin.. and im sure once this healing session finishes another lot of info will be revealed.. its like filling in a jigsaw puzzle..

peace

Hi there,

Firtsly sorry I was unawere of your training, and knowledge.

Im just curious, you must have a great spiritual connection to things if you were/are able to do this.

So agian i do apoligize.

Its just my impression is there is a msg to be given and should be heard, this is not a relm I would want to tamper with to much. From my experience an open mind and listining rather than fighting solves more things than most other soloutions.

Peter

• Like 2

It's not for the faint hearted, and was something that found me. I was just focused on my spiritual path, trying to clean my act up after partying pretty hardcore for about 14 years. Everything happens for a reason.

Peace

• Like 1