Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Homeless man arrested for charging cell phone

ozman

When the violence begins and people start looting and burning in cities because there is no work and city governments like this one are trying to put a boot on their necks instead of being human about it, I will cheer. What a disgusting decision by this city.

WTF is wrong with people these days. Arrest a man for charging a cell phone. The police in Florida don't has enough drug crimes to solve? This is total bull**** . Glad the Judge tossed the case out. The police should find the guy another job. I hope he sueing the cities ass off.

• Like 1

Typical prejudice. The cop obvisously has a problem with the homeless, looks down on them. Worse part is, the city probably won't do much about it other than maybe a slap on the wrist and a wisper in his ear: Don't make it look so obvious next time, okay.

Thats how most people are, they think homeless people are some kind of lower form of human that deserves to be in that position when in reality homelessness has varying degrees and homeless people are intelligent, most recent proof that homeless people can do good work is that the CNN showed a lady who invented a sleeping jacket that also converts to a homless sleeping bag/shelter and the homeless women are the ones who are hired to make it which shows they are productive. I'm gonna make a new post about the homeless jacket topic now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recall a true story about a very poor person in NYC shoplifted a loaf of bread to feed his family and was arrested.

The judge, reviewing all the facts of the case, was outraged, ordered the prosecuter to give that poor person $5, and the judge did the same, also telling the defendent that he did want to see him in court again.