Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama is Outraged

and-then

Giving his first presser in many months, Oby gets incensed over the concerns of US Senators that Susan Rice might be put forward for Secretary of State position. This guy is a solid gold piece of ego. I HOPE he does nominate her. Then he can embarrass himself by having to do a recess appointment of one of the highest positions in the government.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• docyabut2

• Mr.United_Nations

• and-then

• Simbi Laveau

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is,what is REALLY going on,that the media is reporting nothing but this affair nuttiness.

It's not the president ,it won't stop him from testifying about bengazi .

Every politician in Washington has a mistress.

How do they even know there's some other guy involved,and all we see is some alleged photo of his abs.

Who cares about thectwin sister !?!?!?!?!!!

This is the dumbest **** I have ever heard ,making news,as if the president did it with Madonna on the Whitehouse lawn .

This is a media black out ,covering up what they don't want us to notice .

I'm going to find out what it is .

I think its rather simple. Obama and the democrats are trying to end this act of war on terror proclaimed by the Bush`s adminsration. Like Obama said in the election, we got bin laden and al quada is on its heels.However the Bengazi attack happen and oh we can`t have a terrorist attack right before the election, so they cover it up to looked like it was from the protests.Why would Rice be instructed to keep saying this was from a protest for a film and not from a terrorist attack over and over again? The libyian govenrment told the US right away it was a terroist attack. Petraeus the head of the CIA told Obama right away this was a terrorist attack, among many others. That poor guy, they knew of his affair years ago, so why now after the election are they now hanging him out to dry? The democatic party wants to pull our troops out everywhere, cut the militrary and act like we were never attack.And if any attacks ever happens again they will say its just local crimes. There is no more war on terror.

Hmm apparntly it was a raid on a prison

I heard that to, that there were some prisioners held at Bengazi. However we won`t know that is even true, have to wait for the hearings.

Maybe they went after Petraeus because he`s republican and wanted to tell the real truth.:):)

Petraeus is registered to vote as a Republican in New Hampshire—he once described himself to a friend as a northeastern Republican, in the tradition of Nelson Rockefeller—but he said that around 2002, after he became a two-star general, he stopped voting.