Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crazy Mashups

EllJay

Some of you might have heard this one, which are one of the better mashups out there.

Please share if you find some other mashups out there.

Some may call it blasphemy, others would call it The Final Teen Spirit (Nirvana vs Europe-mashup )

[media=]

[/media]

You probably have seen this one, but it is still one my favorites.

Rock Sugar - Don't Stop The Sandman

• Like 1

Here's The Monkees - I'm a Believer and Iron Maidens - Trooper.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Why do these mashups sound better than the originals? I remember some Member here makes mashups, I don't remember who though.

How about this?

Especially the Bryan Adams - Metallica mashup was a classic. The lyrics and the way he sing it could just as easily fitted with Adams - Run To You.

Here is another Metallica mashup, with Stevie Wonders - Superstitious and Sad But True. :)

[media=]

[/media]

How about this?

Great one . :)

Here is another with Pink Floyd vs Bee Gees Mashup - Stayin' Alive - Another Brick In The Wall

[media=]

[/media]

This one is quite hilarious >> Careless Rebel (George Michael + Billy Idol - Careless Whisper and Rebel Yell.

[media=]

[/media]

My personal non dance music mash up.

I know of loads of mash ups/bootlegs, I have hunrdeds of them on vinyl but they are all House and Trance. So I don't know if you'd be intrested i me posting a few.

The mash up/bootleg came from electronic music originally, I remember when MTV caught on to the idea and started getting loads of these pop/rock ones doneto play on their show. Then they went kinda mainstream. I mean it was fun, but it kinda ruined it for the DJ as before that happened a DJ would play a mash up/bootleg and everyone go nuts and not know what was going on. LOL

For trance/electronic music fans:

This is probably the undisputed champion of bootlegs and mash ups in the Electronic music scene, my copy crackles now form being overplayed. lol

Edited by Coffey