Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favourite live music preformances

Beckys_Mom

Wow....I can't name them all ,but the best live bands I've ever seen ...

Led Zeppelin

The Rolling Stones

Queen

The Ramones

Spinal Tap

Hanoi Rocks

U2

Adam and The Ants

X Japan

Dir en grey

Type O Negative

Silverchair

The Dan Reed Network

ANGEL

Black Flag

Then bands that are just awesome live

The Darkness

STARZ

Cheap Trick

Aerosmith

Bad Company

The Genitorturers

Fair to Midland

Sons of Albion

Duran Duran

Iggy and the Stooges

New York Dolls

Faster Pussycat

LA Guns

The Misfits

SAMHAIN

The Electric Angels

Ive seen a lot of bands....i couldn't even name all the good ones .

Too many .

Seen lots of very famous people ,long before they made it. Lots of notorious peeps.

Culture Club , Guns and Roses ,I've seen Ted Nugent ,AC/DC (with bon Scott).

I saw Madonna long before she was famous,and she sucked ,big moose balls suck .

Cindy Lauper was in a band called Blue Angel ,long before she made it .They opened and entire tour for the Ramones.

TheThe Baby's ,which gave us John Waite ,Eddie Money before he had a hit ,Piper ,which gave us Billy Squire .

Rex ,which gave Broadway Rex Smith .

Manowar, DEVO,The B 52s,The Clash,Rob Zombie ,Alice Cooper ,Twisted Sister ,Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five Living Color ,Jethro Tull ,. Shrapnel,who spawned Monster Magnet . I saw Sam and Dave ,The Turtles ,Frank Zappa ...Iron Maiden ,Judas Priest ,The Tubes ,Girlschool ,Motorhead ,Tom Petty ,Beastie Boys ,Slayer ,REO Speedwagon ,Styx ,Foreigner ,Bon Jovi ,The butthole Surfers ,The Dead Kenndys ,The Meatmen ....Lords of the New Church,Circus of Power,Raging Slab .I mean.....a lot.

The Godz ,Spandau Ballet Helloween ,Cthlonic ,TSOL ,I saw Jacky Cheung ,Little Tony Leung .Veron Wells,who plays Wez in The Road Warrior ,did a weird live show in nyc once. I met him too . He sang born to be wild ...heh .

Specimen ..D Generation .,Blondie ...The Shirts ....they were great .

Ive seen Pink Floyd ,but watching paint dry is more exciting .To me anyway .

I've seen Liza Minnelli,Cher, and Shirley MacClain too .

I mean,a....LOT .

It's a wonder I can hear at all anymore .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

In 2004 I saw Alicia Keys performing in concert in Perugia in central Italy. The concert was in some sort of giant concrete bowl (not a Roman ampitheatre) in the city centre.

That same year, in Perugia Football Club's stadium, I saw a concert by Italian hard rock singer Vasco Rossi, someone I'd never heard of before, but my Italian friend's dad got us two tickets to see him (the stadium was only a few hundreds yards from their house) and it was quite good. We couldn't find our seats in the packed stadium so we had to stand on the steps in the stand with people also on the steps behind and above us. A few times all these people on the steps behind and above us pushed forward and I thought we were all going to fall over on top of each other like a line of dominoes and be crushed to death on the concrete steps. Other than that, though, it was a good night.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

I would say every time i saw the Ramones. I saw them live 6 times and loved every show. Honorable mention goes to The Exploited.

If I told you how many times I've seen the Ramones,you wouldn't believe me ,but its true .

If I told you how many times I've seen the Ramones,you wouldn't believe me ,but its true .

Don't tell me i will be jealous, lol.

My all time favorite band. Wish i had a time machine :)

• Like 1

Don't tell me i will be jealous, lol.

My all time favorite band. Wish i had a time machine :)

Go see the Jerry Only version of the Misfits . Marky Ramone plays drums for them .At least he did ,and they do a Ramones medley .