Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a reading.. scared medically.

KeyLime

Hello..... My name is Bry & I am 20.

I've never been late since puberty and now I am 3 months late

I am always soo soo tired with no energy to even get out of bed until after lunchtime.

I've been tested for pregnancy and its came back negative. I just can't shake the feeling...

I know nobody here is a doctor but if anyone can help me out and is willing.. I would be REALLY REALLY greatful for the peace of mind. I feel so off lately...

I know its stupid to be asking about this but I am scared...

Hi there,

You really need to be addressing this with your Dr. and unless you have/are already, it is not a good idea to rely solely on what non medical people say. This is one of the reasons why we don't allow medical advice to be given on the forum. You are asking for something that people are not qualified to give.

What you are asking is not stupid, it is understandable that you are worried, but have you had any further tests done, like an ultra scan or been prescribed any pill to try and regulate it ? if not then you need to make that your next port of call. Your issue is most likely hormonal, sometimes our cycles do just blip, so on the plus side that is a well know fact about periods and almost everyone women can tell you that from experience. If you are at college or university go along and see the school nurse / dr and start from there if there is a reason you don't want to see a Dr.

And as for the preg test, do another if you only did one and have a good reason to think you may be. Just go and get another test instead of worrying.

I have been seeing my doctor and she has tested all my hormone and vitamin levels and they were perfect... there seems to be no pregnancy and no reason for the missed cycles. I have most definatly getting medical opinions they just seem to be out of idea's and my symptoms only get worse... so i was hoping someone could give me a reading and maybe they could find something...

and no i havnt lost any weight the doctor ruled out lack of body fat being the issue.. and stress, and everything else you could think of. Its strange.

Just thought id give it a shot and see if anyone could help

and i have been tested too many times.

i tested yesterday even. blood test last week 2 and a half months after missed cycle.

i think im so paranoid because my mate told me with her daughter she didnt finaally get a positive test until 5 months... and that freaked me out. and noone can give me any answer... so i turned here after desperation

yep thyriod is good.

they have tested everything i kid you not.

If anyone can help...please do...

I am getting medical help... so if you see anything please tell me. I won't be stupid and let anything interfere with the medical advice I am already getting.

My reading is, that you are not preg. I am being shown a large green leaf when i connect to you. Family troubles. But i see you in a hammock, in a warm climate looking relaxed. The name juggernaut comes to me, "he lied" ...when i look up the meaing for juggernaut i get -

jug·ger·naut (jubreve.gifgprime.gifschwa.gifr-nôtlprime.gif)

n.

1. Something, such as a belief or institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.

2. An overwhelming, advancing force that crushes or seems to crush everything in its path: "It doesn't assume that people need necessarily remain passive when confronted by what appears to be the juggernaut of history" (Christopher Lehmann-Haupt).

3. Juggernaut Used as a title for the Hindu deity Krishna.

juggernaut [ˈdʒʌgəˌnɔːt]

n

1. any terrible force, esp one that destroys or that demands complete self-sacrifice

2. (Engineering / Automotive Engineering) Brit a very large lorry for transporting goods by road, esp one that travels throughout Europe

Has someone been treating you badly ?a lot stress? have you been through something traumatic recently ? I get 6 months. 6 months into future everything will clear /regulate. My guides are taking my attention to the psychological level with this. Feedback would be appreciated to know if iam connecting with you today or not. If i can further connect i will. (I've just come out of doing a reading for someone else)

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Well Ive always wanted to do volunteer work for non profit organization... So hopefully being relaxed in a warm climate is true.

And yes I do have slight problem with my family... but probably could have it a lot worse,

As for the leaf and jauggernaut i'm not sure what that means...

i guess in my opinion have been treated poorly.. just typical "poor me, noone understands me" bullcrap..

i just feel drained lately and definatly stressed lol i havnt been getting my woman thingy for 3 months. and you dont sense a pregnancy which in all honestly I dont either. So im stressed about whats causing it.

ive been battling with loss of faith lately. Ive been begging for years for contact with my spirit guide and Ive gotten less then zip.

thank you very kindley for taking the time

Don't mean to pry and Pm me if you prefer, but have you ever done any ritual or something 'strange' to try and make contact with your guides ? I can help with that, if that is a goal of yours. The link in my sig is a good starting point.

Stress and any psychological disturbance is also a viable reason as to why period cycles can be messed up. As i said before, feel free to PM me.

If you haven't been tested for Lyme disease,do the sensitive test for it ,as there are two tests .One is very sensitive and doesn't miss it .

Lyme disease and Bartonella can give you these symptoms .

Both are bug bite disease ,and it does not have to be a tick . They can be carried by fleas spiders and mosquitoes too.

I would do it,just to be sure . It probably is stress ,but if it is one or both of them ,you need to know .

I hope you're feeling better soon

I have been bitten by a tick , mosquitos (alot lol) and spiders.. i do alot of camping and i worked around animals so fleas is also something ive been around

I have been bitten by a tick , mosquitos (alot lol) and spiders.. i do alot of camping and i worked around animals so fleas is also something ive been around

Get tested .Lyme can throw women into premature menopause ,if left untreated . Periods can get very light ,or skip ,as ovulation can stop .

I've not ever seen three missed months though .

Bartonella and Lyme are two different germs. Some people call bartonella a,cat scratch disease . It's far more an insect bite borne issue ,in my experience .

I'm surprised your doctor didn't at least mention it ,but not all doctors are Lyme savvy . I've treated quite a few people with it ,so I know some of the sneaky signs ,that are sometimes overlooked .

I googled the symptoms and it actually fits with some other things I've been having trouble with including skin problems

It's different for everyone . Just rule it out .Be proactive. Some people don't get the proper diagnosis for months ,so they don't get proper treatment early,and the disease lays deep roots . Harder to cure

Keylime, Has your doctor sent you to an endocrinologist? I think a check of your GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) might be in order. This hormone is released from the hypothalomus in a pulsatile fashon controling the release of both LH (lutienizing hormone) and FSH (follicile stimulating hormone) from the pituitary gland. Amenorrhea can result if the pulses are not properly produced. The test is performed over a period of time to verify proper function, Hope this helps and best of luck to you. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello..... My name is Bry & I am 20.

I've never been late since puberty and now I am 3 months late

I am always soo soo tired with no energy to even get out of bed until after lunchtime.

I've been tested for pregnancy and its came back negative. I just can't shake the feeling...

I know nobody here is a doctor but if anyone can help me out and is willing.. I would be REALLY REALLY greatful for the peace of mind. I feel so off lately...

I know its stupid to be asking about this but I am scared...

Please go and see your doctor. Demand that the give you a full physical and have them check your thyroid and a full blood and urine test. If your doctor does not do it find another doctor. And you have to make sure they listen to you and maybe take a parent with you. Good luck.