Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My introduction!

Djavul

Hello!

My name is Philip!

I´ve been lurking around these forums for years now and finally decided to become a member.. I´m very interested in the paranormal/unexplained even though i´ve never experienced anything at all, and I believe that most of it has a lot left to prove..

I love to play and sing music, reading books and A Good Beer during my spare time!!

Nice to meet you all!!

Cheers,

Philip

• Like 2

Reading books and drinking beer is perfectly acceptable, as I do the same, though I usually drink what I brew.

• Like 1

Hi Philip and welcome to the forum. I'm also interested in the paranormal. I saw the ghost of my cat and would like to see something like that again. Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience like it was with my cat.

• Like 1

Reading books and drinking beer is perfectly acceptable, as I do the same, though I usually drink what I brew.

I´m a bit of a beer fanatic, and hunt for all different brands and flavors all the time!!

Love it!

Hi Philip and welcome to the forum. I'm also interested in the paranormal. I saw the ghost of my cat and would like to see something like that again. Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience like it was with my cat.

I understand what you mean.. I have a wonderful, wonderful dog (border collie), that I love very much.. I guess that the animal spirit lives on as well!!

• Like 1

I´m a bit of a beer fanatic, and hunt for all different brands and flavors all the time!!

Love it!

Do you get much American craft beers?

Well, there are a lot of different breweries making a lot of different beers. Some are average, others are excellent.

It´s almost impossible in Sweden to get any good American beer at all, unfortunately.. But we should do an exchange, you and I! I bet there´s alot of swedish beers that you´ve never tried??

Edited by Djavul

Though not Swedish really, I have had some Carlsberg, which has the largest brewing plant in Sweden.

I think it was their lager or Elephant beer.

Though not Swedish really, I have had some Carlsberg, which has the largest brewing plant in Sweden.

I think it was their lager or Elephant beer.

Nils-oscar is a very good swedish beer.. And Bellman 6,0... Carlsberg is Danish...

Yep, just happens to own the largest plant in Sweden.

Welcome Philip!

Hello to you Philip. Welcome to UM :)

Yep, just happens to own the largest plant in Sweden.

Sorry, i missed the "Though not Swedish really.." part of your post before..

What American beer do you recommend?

I understand what you mean.. I have a wonderful, wonderful dog (border collie), that I love very much.. I guess that the animal spirit lives on as well!!

Yes they do. When I saw her I could only see her out of the corner of my eye, if I looked directly at her she would disappear. I think I have seen the spirit of other pets out of the corner of my eye. When it happened I would look directly at them and saw nothing and never thought to try to look at them again out of the corner of my eye.

Yes they do. When I saw her I could only see her out of the corner of my eye, if I looked directly at her she would disappear. I think I have seen the spirit of other pets out of the corner of my eye. When it happened I would look directly at them and saw nothing and never thought to try to look at them again out of the corner of my eye.

Sounds interesting! :)

I have never experienced anything unnatural at all, but are you sure that it´s not just your mind that is playing tricks on you sometimes? :unsure:

Sounds interesting! :)

I have never experienced anything unnatural at all, but are you sure that it´s not just your mind that is playing tricks on you sometimes? :unsure:

I'm positive, when I saw my cat it wasn't just a flash, I watched her walk through the window, jump on my couch, then down to the floor, sniff some tools laying on the floor in front of the TV, then she ran down the hall, that was the last I saw of her.

Hello, and welcome to a fascinating and entertaining site! :yes: