Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean?

TwistEnding7191

I am constantly seeing a black wolf spirit and I have been for years...I only see it at night and it has never shown any aggression towards me, but it freaks me out every time I see it, because a wolf is the only thing in the world that I am afraid of...please help me figure out what's going on, if its good or bad, what this means, and it comes to it, how to get rid of it...

• 1 month later...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SubjectDigamma

• Beany

• Overdueleaf

• TwistEnding7191

Does the wolf ever speak to you? Does it have blue eyes? Next time you see it, howl at the moon with a clear mind. I know it sounds silly.

Most likely it's your Spirit Guide, a.k.a. Guardian Angel watching you. They are actually the same thing and most often animals rather than real 'angels'. It may be scary, but I can say I'm 99.99% certain it will not harm you, and getting rid of it really isn't an option. You just gotta learn to deal with it and remember that it's there to protect you, not harm you.

It is posible that the wolf is your spirit animal and is either trying to help you or teach you, or may be guide you through some difficult decisions that you need to make? The wolf symbolizes intelligence, strong instincts, but may also signify the lack of trust in others. Is there a connection between your emotions and when the wolf spirit appears?

Below is a link to a page about wolf as an animal totem. Really, from what I know about wolves, your fears around them are unfounded. They have much more reason to be afraid of us, for sure. So I would ask, what is it about wolf that scares you, and is that same thing a quality you have that you haven't dealt with? Maybe your personal power?