Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
CommunitarianKevin

Mitt Romney following the loss

6 posts in this topic

How is Mitt taking the loss? Even after the loss he is keeping his bitter tone towards minorities and those lazy young people...

Mitt Romney’s parting gifts: “The Obama campaign was following the old playbook of giving a lot of stuff to groups that they hoped they could get to vote for them and be motivated to go out to the polls, specifically the African American community, the Hispanic community and young people,” Mr. Romney said, according to the Los Angeles Times. (Washington Post)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/thinktanked/wp/2012/11/16/romney-gift-comments-pushes-away-more-in-republican-party-am-briefing/

at least this time a lot of Republicans are denouncing his comments...odd that they had no issue with these types of statements before the election...

He lost and I hope he never runs again. I would like to see the republicans clean house and get some new faces up there. There are a lot of people that aren't stuck on one party. They would vote for them if they would just find someone that would be a real leader willing to change things for the betterment of the people and not just the rich. The 47% do count.

He lost and I hope he never runs again. I would like to see the republicans clean house and get some new faces up there. There are a lot of people that aren't stuck on one party. They would vote for them if they would just find someone that would be a real leader willing to change things for the betterment of the people and not just the rich. The 47% do count.

Not only do the 47% count, but they are being grossly misrepresented. They are being represented as lazy moochers and live off of the government. Not only is this not the case, but many of them voted for Romney, and many more probably would have voted for them if he stopped talking about them in this way...

The most successful investor in the world once said when he's given the chance to bet on a self made man's company vs. a silver spooner's he almost always picks the self made man. The Oracle of Omaha is rarely wrong on these matters.

The most successful investor in the world once said when he's given the chance to bet on a self made man's company vs. a silver spooner's he almost always picks the self made man. The Oracle of Omaha is rarely wrong on these matters.

He also has decided to give all his money to charity upon his death. I admire him for that and hope those charities benefit soon..BooYah - same with His Majesty Bill Gates

He also has decided to give all his money to charity upon his death. I admire him for that and hope those charities benefit soon..BooYah - same with His Majesty Bill Gates

As in you hope he dies? Beyond tasteless. Seriously, get some help.

1 person likes this