Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ghostly Story

Zabarov

About four or five years ago when I was a very young teen, I was in my house watching Invader Zim on Nicktoons (or was it Nickelodean?) in the living room by myself while my mom was in her room doing her business. As I was watching Invader Zim, I caught something moving in the corner of my left eye: a shadowy, human like figure looking at me for a few seconds behind a sofa. The figure had human characteristics, but no face. Just pure shadow. It was like if he was looking at me for a few seconds and all of a sudden hide behind the sofa. At that point I got scared and quickly turned on the light in the living room. I was scared to look behind the sofa because I thought it would get me and who knows what it'll do next. I told my mom about it, but she didn't believe. Nobody was in the house except me and her. I don't know what the heck that thing was, but it surely gave me trouble sleeping. After that day I never saw the shadowy figure anymore, even till this day.

What do you think it was? My theory is that it was a ghost. Or maybe Slenderman?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zabarov

• *Frank*

• freetoroam

:quickly turned on the light in the living room."

in a dark room with the t.v on. you will get what is known as "shadows".....simple.