Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I care because I have an emotional vested interest in God being the God of the Bible and not Q from Star Trek. I'm Catholic.

Either way we're arguing sloght differences of semantics, we both agree that God's totaly and utterly alien to the min of man - you think he's from another planet an I think he made the univese and everythig in it because he's God.

He would have had to be technologically advanced beyond our imagination for billions of years if so imo. The Bible and similar books don't really give good details about what he's like, but more guides on how he wants us to live and try to establish a relationship with him. It would all tie together imo with xts and demons and probably ghosts and whatever all else, even dragons if such things ever existed on this planet.

See, the best answer to that question always comes from science fiction - which really doesn't help validate the primary contention really - they wanted a slave race, therefore we had to be of a certain mentally developed level, healthy and well fed (and able to feed ourselves, so no hunter/gatherer level) and easy to find (so citified) and wherever we need to be put to work (therefore citified). The locales needed to be easy to find, so they ended up near rivers (easy to see when doing a flyover in your spaceship).

LMAO you think they would have went through ALL of that. I have heard that some people think Aliens Created man from a distant star, which I guess if you want to believe that then okay. :yes:

The Egyptians used a device like this to drill holes:

coring_drill_used_in_the_rock_cutting_experiment.jpg

I don't see any reason why those at Puma Punku couldn't have used something similar.

This is all in the link that Boony posted also :tsu:

How did they achieve the inlaid right angles? How did they achieve the perfectly circular holes? Look how close this one is to the vertical face of the block

Time and patience. Never had to chase a wall have you?

To produce this with power tools would be difficult enough.

And again:

The accuracy is astonishing.

Power tools speed a process up, they do not take over the work for you. Even power tools require mans ingenuity. And they are a short cut, not something that does what we cannot.

This workmanship is not easy to explain as the work of indiginous indians. I don't buy it.

What a shock. Coming from someone who believes Roswell Rods are not camera artifacts, that really is no surprise.

As an ex-engineer I know what it would take to produce this with modern technology. God only knows how it was done. On this scale and in that terrain so high above sea level.

Pfffftttt LOL, yeah right. Lego is not "engineering" Zoser.

Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand. The ancients gave testimony to it for a start.

No they did not, twisted interpretations that steal actual history and rape it and shape it to suit a fantasy have been created, that is more the story, and it's an absolute disgrace. I have nothing but disdain for scumbags who steal culture.

Actually scratch that, that is an insult to all bags filled with scum.

• Like 4

He would have had to be technologically advanced beyond our imagination for billions of years if so imo. The Bible and similar books don't really give good details about what he's like, but more guides on how he wants us to live and try to establish a relationship with him. It would all tie together imo with xts and demons and probably ghosts and whatever all else, even dragons if such things ever existed on this planet.

To paraphrase Arthur C. Clarke there are two options in relation to God being God - either he exists or he doesn't. Both are equally terrifying.

God being an alien isn't terrifying, it's mundane.

• Like 2

I care because I have an emotional vested interest in God being the God of the Bible and not Q from Star Trek. I'm Catholic.

Either way we're arguing sloght differences of semantics, we both agree that God's totaly and utterly alien to the min of man - you think he's from another planet an I think he made the univese and everythig in it because he's God.

I also believe in god and that he created the universe, and all within the universe. :tu:

Power tools speed a process up, they do not take over the work for you. Even power tools require mans ingenuity. And they are a short cut, not something that does what we cannot.

Quite right psyche, something that has been overlooked, even by me. Thanks for that bit of insight. :tu:

Just because we don't know the exact answrr, neither means we ahouldn't look or should accept whatever answer best suits our bias. So I'm prepared to accept the possibility aliens did it, that Merlin did it, that Atlanteans did it as readily as I am it was pulleys and wheels or canals. How about you?

The documentaries show our best guess, the best we can come up with using our understanding of thw peoples at the time and their technology, and shame on you for ignoring the possibility of someone else bring right!

In a lot of the cases the people didn't have wheels or pulleys. They didn't have steel either so no steel cables or cutting tools. Someone would have to say how they could have done it before I can believe they did, but so far no one has. The structures always seem dedicated to some sort of beings who would have be be xts afaik, and we know many of them are if not all of them. It seems likely enough to me that if the xts did exist and were involved they would help people do things they otherwise couldn't have done in order to show that they had been here. Would they have anticipated that humans would begin to disbelieve even though they can't figure out how ancient people could possibly have done all that? I wonder... If they exist they have been doing things to let us know and remind us of it so it seems, with the number of ufo sightings there have been. They would want us to see them the majority of times they are actually seen imo, and the observations would be planned for a reason. Crop circles would be their biggest display, imo.

nopeda, on 27 November 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Then it wouldn't be even but instead would be different velocities depending on where it comes from and what different situations it passes through along the way. Instead it's all the same indicating that it's something local. Apparently whatever it is influences an area at least as "big" as humans have been able to check. That isn't really big though but instead it's miniscule.

You're suggesting that the speed of light is what it is in our area of space but it can be different in other areas?

Interesting idea, Vernon Vringe, a novelst, came up with a similar idea - there are areas of space/time where you can travel beyond the physical limits and others where you can't. Makes sort if sense, except it doesn't allow "xts" to demonstrate the physic defying abilities ascribed to thir craft, as they'd be bound by the local aws f physics even if they're from an area of different physics.

If we are in an area that adjusts the speed of light reducing it by a significant amount that would explain a lot of things. It could be a combination of magnetospheres like the Earth's, the sun's, the center of the galaxy....whatever all else. In this little region of space where humans have been able to check it would all be the same, even if it's completely different in the center of the galaxy and different still when you get far away from any other bodies. I'm not saying it is magnetospheres or what is doing it, just that probably some thing or things are influencing it and slowing it down. That would explain why even light from things that are moving away from us arrives at the same speed as light from things that are moving toward us, because the light from both is moving at significatly more than 186K mps, or would be if it was outside of an adjustment area.

You know, the fact that you think a massive stone stricture can fly

Do you have any clue which particular massive stone strictures you're accusing me of believing can fly, and if so, try presenting reason to believe you're right. If not I'll just take it for granted that you're making up more bullsh*t with no way of attempting to back it up.

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

What do you think DOES restrict it? And what do you think bumps it up when it needs that? It probably needs to be increased about as often as it needs to be slowed down, so...? Oh yeah, and don't forget to explain why the velocity is adjusted but the frequency is not.

Like all things, resistance restricts movement, you know, the definition of resistance. It could be applied to your argument on the speed of light.

Try applying it. Go:

The concept says that a person in a time machine is outside of time, so to speak, so is not affected by time while he travels.

The supposed condition supposedly traveled to doesn't exist any more, so there's no place to travel to ON TOP OF the fact that the supposed traveler doesn't travel but remains the same while everything else in the universe does change. There's nothing left for you, try as you may to cling to.... :huh: ...whatever. There's nothing :no: left of it.

If we are in an area that adjusts the speed of light reducing it by a significant amount that would explain a lot of things. It could be a combination of magnetospheres like the Earth's, the sun's, the center of the galaxy....whatever all else. In this little region of space where humans have been able to check it would all be the same, even if it's completely different in the center of the galaxy and different still when you get far away from any other bodies. I'm not saying it is magnetospheres or what is doing it, just that probably some thing or things are influencing it and slowing it down. That would explain why even light from things that are moving away from us arrives at the same speed as light from things that are moving toward us, because the light from both is moving at significatly more than 186K mps, or would be if it was outside of an adjustment area.

A premise that I can understand and accept cognitively, it doesn't however explain how "xts" have such physics defying devices at their command.

In a lot of the cases the people didn't have wheels or pulleys.

Logs are round. That's how Easter Island ended up deforested, they used all the lumber to move the statues.

They didn't have steel either so no steel cables or cutting tools.

Damn good thing none of us are suggesting they used steel then.

Crop circles would be their biggest display, imo.

The number of hoaxes in relation to crop circles, and the manner in which mundane man can create them IMO invalidates them as a form of "xts" communication or graffitti.

Do you have any clue which particular massive stone strictures you're accusing me of believing can fly, and if so, try presenting reason to believe you're right. If not I'll just take it for granted that you're making up more bullsh*t with no way of attempting to back it up.

"Baldrick, do you know what irony is?"

"Of course my lord, it's like 'goldy" or "bronzey"".

• Like 1

nopeda, on 27 November 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

Same answer

It's a challenge but you're afraid of it, and rightly so I feel sure. Here it is again: Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there? Well? :unsure: What???

The supposed condition supposedly traveled to doesn't exist any more, so there's no place to travel to ON TOP OF the fact that the supposed traveler doesn't travel but remains the same while everything else in the universe does change. There's nothing left for you, try as you may to cling to.... :huh: ...whatever. There's nothing :no: left of it.

That all depends on how time works which we've less proof one way or the other then we do with "xts".

My personal opinion is that the past is the foundation upon which the present exists, like a boat on the sea or a layer of soil upon strata of older soil.

If the past didn't exist anymore we'd not have any physical evidence from it.

nopeda, on 27 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

I give people the chance to say what else they believe he could be. It's not my fault that they can't think of anything else. If there is nothing else as I believe, then I'd like to be aware of it even though some people apparently have problems with it. But why??? Why do they even CARE??? People often seem to hate the idea even though it appears that's the only way it COULD be.

This post of yours clearly shows a closed mind. The difference between you and others is that they can envision other possibilities

Then what do you think God could be other than an alien if he exists? The only other option is a native of Earth :lol: so you need to try explaining HOW a being could be native to a planet he created. WHEN you can't we will STILL be left to believe he would have to be an alien, no matter how you try to justify your inability.

Then what do you think God could be other than an alien if he exists? The only other option is a native of Earth

Jesus Sodding Christ, we've gone over this a dozen times already...

• Like 1

nopeda, on 27 November 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

It would be nice to have a dime every time in this thread you have used that passive-aggressive comment to essentially label another member as "clueless".

Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

Honestly, I don't know for sure. I read about theories about how it was done...and I admit I have doubts. Same goes for the holes Egyptians drilled.

...but I don't assume AA's speculation is the answer. I think the answer is that we need to keep digging.

AA stories are a cop-out for searching the truth. Humans that built these structures were every bit as intelligent as the humans of today, and AA categorizes them as a bunch of morons.

If one has doubts, the thing is you can go to your local Bookshop and buy something like this

Practical-Stonemasonry-Self-Taught-343.jpg

Or of course on Amazon or something LINK

And have a go at it.

I brought home a piece of Pine from a job site once to mess with it, and carved myself a shark. To this day nobody believes I did it myself, except my wife and best mate who saw me do it intermittently. It can be pretty frustrating. It's not a secret so there is nothing stopping anyone from tying it out. That's the beauty of a skeptical outlook, you can have a go yourself, and see what you can make of it.

Interesting read here, but I do not think it answers your questions.

Edited by psyche101

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

Let's start a list. I was told that the Abidos helicopter and co.:

1. don't look like air vehicles.

2. have been carved over.

3. have been plastered over then carved over.

4. have been plastered over then carved over then some fell out.

5. have been plastered over then carved over then it all fell out.

Do you want to add any more to that?

1. - They look like air vehicles to some people. That is that very nature of paredolia.

2, 3 and 4 are just a succession of each other.

5 I have not seen claimed, and it would not surprise me one bit if you just made that up.

"It was pointed out to you repeatedly, two or three times by myself, that that it is not parts of the plaster that's fallen out but _all_ of the plaster." - Oniomancer

If you insist in deliberate ignorance, that is your prerogative, but leave me out of it. Only the most foolish would still be chasing Ghosts at Abydos. But it keeps the snake oil salesmen in business. You know, I find snake oil salesmen of very dubious character, and not people I would not hold at any level of respect

. . .

I treat people how they treat me

You snake oil salesmen STILL can't say which variety you want me to "buy". Is it 1? or 2? or 3? or 4? or 5? You have no clue apparently yet you still think I should grab one and cling to it, even though it doesn't appear that any of them are correct. Which one do YOU believe? Why can't you say? From my pov you've done nothing but try to bullsh*t me from the start, so I've reacted accordingly. You're still trying as far as I can tell, since you can't say which of the five (at least!) possibilities I'm supposed to try to believe in. I suppose you'd be satisfied if I tried to believe any of the five which appear untrue, but you don't want people to believe the sixth which does appear to be true which is that they were carved to appear as they do because the people who carved them wanted them to look like that.

The problem is archaelology. It proposes certain banal explanations that people just know are idiotic. A classic example is that the relics at Puma Punku were apparently the creation of the Aymara indians. No tools or means of achieving these awesome structures have ever been found.

So the derision to me is aimed at the casual experts; people with no engineering or architectural knowledge.

If it was not indiginous indians then who could it have been? Darwinism just doesn't account for other plausible options. Their-in lies another major problem.

Darwinism is actually a major factor with Puma Punku.

It is one of, if not the oldest site, that shows us where man stopped hunter gathering and started farming. Wheat and Barley were grown at Puma Punku. Man worked out he could make breads, and store sustenance. As certain strains of wheat and Barley were selected for further supplies, this marks our foray into genetic engineering. This is a major turning point in the history of man, and it is overshadowed by Alien crap.

This is why AA should not be considered any more factual than My Little Pony.

• Like 1

Lets assume for a moment that it IS a hieroglyph of a helicopter-ish vehicle. Now, to my understanding hieroglyphs are either "phonemes", that being each symbol has a sound attached to it, and seeing the symbol means you make that sound when reading the word or they're a direct representation of a noun (ie reeds are either a sound that the reeds represent or actual reeds).

Why hasn't the heiroglyph turned up in other places? Even the most obscure letter combination in English (that odd "ae" combination) turns up from time to time. But to my knowledge, the helicopter has turned up once. Now, to me, that's odd. The Egyptians were prolific record keepers, they wrote about everything. So either there is exactly one word in Egyptian that uses that phoneme, and it's such an obscure word that it's recorded once in the tonnes of records we have from then or it's representing something the Egyptians were familiar enough with to represent with a stylised heiroglyph BUT never represented elsewhere.

It doesn't make sense to me for it to be representative of something.

• Like 1

They obviously cleared off at some point. It has to be the case. My theory is that they were here at a time when the ecology was different; conducive to what they wanted to achieve. As the cycle of the planet changed over again and no longer sustained their enterprise, they left.

It's a theory.

We know what happened. Heavy drought ended the Mayan culture. About 500 years later, the Inca culture appropriated the site.

• Like 1

It was all in the post which you never read. Plans blueprints, the lot. Off you go, build one, fly it, and show us all up. I dare you.

Good God you are a hypocrite.

• Like 1