Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

How did they achieve the inlaid right angles? How did they achieve the perfectly circular holes? Look how close this one is to the vertical face of the block

pumapunku2.jpg

To produce this with power tools would be difficult enough.

200px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

And again:

07+1024px-Puma_Punku10.jpg

The accuracy is astonishing.

pumapunka14.jpg

This workmanship is not easy to explain as the work of indiginous indians. I don't buy it.

As an ex-engineer I know what it would take to produce this with modern technology. God only knows how it was done. On this scale and in that terrain so high above sea level.

Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand. The ancients gave testimony to it for a start.

In the top object, the hole could have been drilled before the carving was done.

So only those who aren't/weren't indigenous Indians could make carvings like that? That's rather condescending. I don't see you saying that all stone work done before modern technology, that had drilled holes and right angles couldn't have been done by those indigenous peoples, now why is that? As far as the altitude, they were accustomed to it.

If you want a rational explanation, start by eliminating the irrational premise that lack of knowledge of the exact methods used to work stone long ago is an indicator it must have been aliens.

The AA hypothesis will remain that, just a hypothesis, because as more information and evidence comes to light, like that concerning the Great Pyramid, more and more of the ancient stone work will be shown to have a human not ET hand in it.

Then there is the issue of why? What on earth did they have in mind when producing this? Clearly nothing to do with ritual, art, or other fanciful embellishment, this looks to me as if it was done for some definite functional purpose. The question is what exactly?

pumapunku3.jpg

Look carefully at the finish. Why the need to produce a block so exact to that specification. It's as if cutting, moving, shaping, and finishing multi-tonne blocks was absolutely no effort. The work of indians? Really?

If it can ever be determined what it was made for, it will answer the why. Imagine an engineer 10,000 years from now mulling over a granite counter top, trying to figure out what it's purpose was and why it was made and coming to the conclusion that because the information was lacking it must have been made by aliens.

• Like 2

The problem is archaelology. It proposes certain banal explanations that people just know are idiotic. A classic example is that the relics at Puma Punku were apparently the creation of the Aymara indians. No tools or means of achieving these awesome structures have ever been found.

So the derision to me is aimed at the casual experts; people with no engineering or architectural knowledge.

If it was not indiginous indians then who could it have been? Darwinism just doesn't account for other plausible options. Their-in lies another major problem.

Yet the banal explanations are the ones, that in the long run, are supported as more information and evidence are unearthed so to speak.

• Like 1

The supposed condition supposedly traveled to doesn't exist any more, so there's no place to travel to ON TOP OF the fact that the supposed traveler doesn't travel but remains the same while everything else in the universe does change. There's nothing left for you, try as you may to cling to.... :huh: ...whatever. There's nothing :no: left of it.

You evidently have a very difficult time comprehending the concept and further attempts would get us nowhere. When you have a better grasp of the concept please post about it again and we'll pick up the conversation.

It's a challenge but you're afraid of it, and rightly so I feel sure. Here it is again: Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there? Well? :unsure: What???

No not a challenge, just your inability to come up with a reply to the post I made. Were you able to do so, you would not continue repeating the same comments over and over that have nothing to do with what I posted. As long as you use the same reply without actually answering my post, we'll just keep track of how many time you do this.

This is number 3 .

• Like 1

I guess my question would be Is WHY would aliens come here and show ancient man how to do these things. I mean it makes no sense to me and If there that advanced and needed something from this planet why wouldnt they just take it? Why waste there time teaching and showing us things. It just doesnt make any sense to me

I'm not sure it was a teaching function as much as an establishing function. The best I could do to summarise it in a short post (the theory I mean) is that things have gone wrong on this planet with human development many times in it's history.

The bible itself talks about the Gods coming down to earth and procreating with the indiginous human stock. Other historical writings from around the world allude to the same idea.

So to correct the imbalances visitations have been made; some may have improved the local situation, others perhaps made it even worse. Either way what it suggests to me is that the local planetary system places certain requirements upon the human stock here. When it falls below standard, attempts are made to correct it.

Other evidence points to where cultures have developed in certain ways there has been a harvest. The saying 'when the pollen is ready, the bees arrive' may allude to this. The Mayan culture that apparently disappeared with no trace of ancestors being one example.

This subject interests me a great deal.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Then what do you think God could be other than an alien if he exists? The only other option is a native of Earth :lol: so you need to try explaining HOW a being could be native to a planet he created. WHEN you can't we will STILL be left to believe he would have to be an alien, no matter how you try to justify your inability.

What could God be other than an alien if he exists? How about exactly as he is depicted in the Bible; A giant machine; The Earth itself? I can come up with examples, can you or is your mind too closed?

If God exists with all the things he is supposedly able to do, it would put him well above the most advanced race there could be so he wouldn't be an alien as you have referred to. If God created the Earth, how is he an alien to it? He would be no more of an alien to the Earth than you would be to a house or structure you built.

The Egyptians used a device like this to drill holes:

coring_drill_used_in_the_rock_cutting_experiment.jpg

I don't see any reason why those at Puma Punku couldn't have used something similar.

Slight problem; granite and diorite is harder than copper.

Rontius Finius map, Mercator map and Perry Reese maps are the ones I've heard about. It's doubtful anyone in this froum has somehow debunked them, or whatever...

The Perry Reese map has never been debunked but the Piri Reis map has.

• Like 1

Stop it.

You are screwing me up in the head.

You say they were here and then buggered off...then why are you leaping to the ETH everytime plastic bags, bugs, and bowls take flight??

"Bags, bugs and bowls"...it's all sounding like Dr. Seuss

"One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"

Why are you saying ET's have left :w00t:

In ancient times I mean; the strains that are currently buzzing around the planet may well be a different lot for all I know.

• Like 1

If one has doubts, the thing is you can go to your local Bookshop and buy something like this

Practical-Stonemasonry-Self-Taught-343.jpg

Or of course on Amazon or something LINK

And have a go at it.

I brought home a piece of Pine from a job site once to mess with it, and carved myself a shark. To this day nobody believes I did it myself, except my wife and best mate who saw me do it intermittently. It can be pretty frustrating. It's not a secret so there is nothing stopping anyone from tying it out. That's the beauty of a skeptical outlook, you can have a go yourself, and see what you can make of it.

Interesting read here, but I do not think it answers your questions.

They would believe you if you said aliens carved it..

• Like 1

Yet the banal explanations are the ones, that in the long run, are supported as more information and evidence are unearthed so to speak.

And they are???????????

They key ingredient is the sand!

Yes, the copper would wear down, but it would be replaced as needed.

Another key factor is the fact that the builders had a huge advantage on their side...TIME.

• Like 1

If it can ever be determined what it was made for, it will answer the why. Imagine an engineer 10,000 years from now mulling over a granite counter top, trying to figure out what it's purpose was and why it was made and coming to the conclusion that because the information was lacking it must have been made by aliens.

If you can tell me how this was done and why; I'll listen I promise. All I would ask is that it you don't know, say so. Anything else is dishonest and deceptive.

Joe claims this, Tom claims that, and Harry claims something else.

Who is a common man like myself supposed to believe?

Don't know, but at this point the answers to the questions raised by AA are not particularly persuasive.

I don't know if you've read Hancock's book, and it's been a good year since I have, but he includes a letter from some branch of the DoD confirming that modern data supports the geographical features shown on the ancient map.

Perhaps you can try to believe the ones that are backed by logic, common sense and evidence. Make critical thinking your friend and you can never go wrong.

• Like 1

They key ingredient is the sand!

Yes, the copper would wear down, but it would be replaced as needed.

Another key factor is the fact that the builders had a huge advantage on their side...TIME.

That's an understatement. Copper is a known soft metal I don't believe that the method indicated would be capable of drilling perfect holes in red granite. It would use too much copper and go off center and be elongated. The holes are too perfect.

Edited by zoser

Perhaps you can try to believe the ones that are backed by logic, common sense and evidence. Make critical thinking your friend and you can never go wrong.

This reply is pure rhetoric. Please explain what you mean.

In ancient times I mean; the strains that are currently buzzing around the planet may well be a different lot for all I know.

Thank God.

Clifford Stone, Disclosure Project witness, says they're are "57 varieties".

Personally, I think it may be a wee bit of an exaggeration.

• Like 1

That's an understatement. Copper is a known soft metal I don't believe that the method indicated would be capable of drilling perfect holes in red granite. It would use too much copper and go off center and be elongated. The holes are too perfect.

You're speculating. Applying the AA hypothesis. There lots on Google about this.

Try searching "ancient copper tools and drills"

I just blew a mouthful of my tuna salad sandwich all over the monitor.

Sorry, but had to share what made me laugh...

Bugs go buzz.

...and I think you did that deliberately :tu:

• Like 1

And they are???????????

Lets use the Great Pyramid as an example. For some time there was no evidence of work crews or ramps that could be tied in with the Great Pyramid so the AA supporters proclaimed "It had to be aliens, there is no evidence humans did it." Now we have the evidence of the work camps that would have housed thousands and the remains of a ramp on the south side of the pyramid, neither of which would have been necessary for aliens to have built the pyramid. The evidence that has surfaced over time supports the banal view that humans built it.

• Like 2

If you can tell me how this was done and why; I'll listen I promise. All I would ask is that it you don't know, say so. Anything else is dishonest and deceptive.

No I can't say how it was done or for what purpose and neither can anyone else I imagine. The important thing to remember is that even though the answers are not yet known, it does not automatically place it in the realm of alien intervention. If one looks at all that humans have accomplished, just in stone work, before modern technology, one can not brush aside that those stones you showed quite possibly were made by humans.

• Like 1

This reply is pure rhetoric. Please explain what you mean.

Not rhetorical at all, just good advice in how to determine which of opposing claims should be believed. For example: A husband and wife come to you. The husband claims Santa lives in their cellar and the wife claims he doesn't. Logic and common sense tell you Santa doesn't exist while an examination of the cellar gives evidence that Santa isn't and hasn't been there. Using critical thinking on what is known based on logic, common sense and evidence leads you to conclude that Santa is not living in their basement so you can rightly believe the wife. Now if the evidence changes, then of course the conclusion could change but you get my drift.

Thank God.

Clifford Stone, Disclosure Project witness, says they're are "57 varieties".

Personally, I think it may be a wee bit of an exaggeration.

Maybe this is the 57 varieties Stone was referring to

HEINZ.jpg

This statement proves that you have done no research whatsoever, nor did you bother to watch the video that Boony supplied. If you had, you would have seen many examples of people cutting and drilling with copper and would also have gained the knowledge that the copper does not actually do the cutting, it is the sand that is used.

• Like 2