Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It still has not been duplicated with the tools and ramps described.

They have already tried to duplicate it, but failed miserably. Prove that it can be built with the ramps, pulleys and tools described. You can't do it and never will be able to do it. Craig B. Smith can not back up his theory with hard solid evidence. The ancients used certain techniques that the builders of that Nippon abomination have absolutely no idea about, thus they failed and threw their toys out the pram and called in modern technology to complete their failed attempt for a great pyramid. .

0.jpg

But, the test had specific parameters and constraints it had to adhere to. However, we are also dealing with an unknown quantity. Lets suppose that the original method would've required twice the men over twice the time frame for the same amount of work. Under the circumstances then, the test could hardly be called either fair or accurate.

• Like 1

you're not going to accept one unproven theory because it has failed in it's attempts to duplicate the feats of the past but you,re happy to acept theory that is impossible to prove full stop?

Not the first time we have seen such. Wont be the last.

The Bigfoot crowd used to tout the same garbage. "The Suit cannot be replicated even today!" Despite avid examples and mountains of proof, the same claim kept coming up again and again.

Then some bloke, the one who made the original suit did this.

index.php.gif

The footers struggle to say which is which. Same stupid argument. Coral Castle is proof that megalithic sites can be created by one man. But no, some see need to invoke aliens there too. It's dead set a weird outlook IMHO.

• Like 1

Some people are unaware that the ancients tried to reach GOD-HEAD and super conciousness, and that the great pyramid was symbolic of those goals. No wonder the current state of humanity is a mess. Step forward christianity and egyptology, step forward degeneration, step forward garbage for the masses. Lovely just lovely.

sheep1.jpg

You seem to have forgotten the word "Sheeple".

Goddam Hippy.

model-hippies-T375.jpeg

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

But, the test had specific parameters and constraints it had to adhere to. However, we are also dealing with an unknown quantity. Lets suppose that the original method would've required twice the men over twice the time frame for the same amount of work. Under the circumstances then, the test could hardly be called either fair or accurate.

They still failed to finish their abomination with ramps, pulleys and copper chisels, they resorted to modern technology to finish it. They failed to complete the task they set out to do. Thats what matters in the scheme of things.

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective. The builders of the pyramids used something different. They had different methods and different tools and blueprints.

The theory that the great pyramid was built with the methods described by Egyptologists is madness.

Edited by LRW

Since the Parthenon and Pumapunku were mentioned, here's an excerpt that might be of interest.

We do not claim to know how the heavy lifting and exquisite masonry was accomplished at Pumapunku, but that's a far cry from saying we believe the Tiwanaku were incapable of it. We simply don't have a record of what tools and techniques they used. All around the world are examples of stonemasonry from the period that is equally impressive. The Greek Parthenon, for example, was built a thousand years before Pumapunku, and yet nobody invokes aliens as the only explanation for its great beauty and decorative detailing that more than rivals Pumapunku's angles and cuts. At about the same time, the Persians constructed Persepolis with its superlative Palace of Darius, featuring details that are highly comparable to Pumapunku. Stonemasons in India cut the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways that are very similar to those in Pumapunku. The Tiwanaku did magnificent work, but by no means was it inexplicably superior to what can be found throughout the ancient world. It is unnecessary to invoke aliens to explain the structures.

LINK

I hope I did this right.

Gidday Source

And we can show that things like the Sun and shadow were used to make straight edges as long as one wants them to be using these methods I am not sure if the AA people avoid the Pantheon because they do not understand the geometry and construction methods well enough to even make up something that sort of "sounds right", or if the even realise the complexity of the many irregular angles that support weight and correct discrepancies visually.

The columns alone are far, far more advanced than the work at Puma Punku. They astound me. Man is amazing and very smart. In varying degrees of course as we see in this thread, and 2,000 years does not seem to have affected that. If anything, it seems worse. Embarrassing that 2,000 years later for anyone to feel a need to question our ancestors! At least I can understand why the ancients invoked Gods as explanations the AA people have nothing to hide behind except their own ignorance.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

So you're going with they were plastered over, carved over, and all the plaster fell out resulting in that group of carvings all looking like different types of air vehicles. In order to ease some of the inner discomfort you have from putting your faith in such an incredibly astounding coincidence IF that's what happened (though by all appearance that is NOT what happened), you're trying to ease the feeling a bit by pretending you can't see how any of the other carvings could resemble any sorts of air vehicles. It's pathetic really, from my pov.

Deliberate appeal to emotion doesn't reflect well on your argument. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know that at no time have I said they don't bear a resemblance to something that could be interpreted as air vehicles, but I have in fact gone to great lengths to point out that it doesn't matter if they do or not. Pereidolia again.

You on the other hand have consistently and blatantly brushed off the "astounding coincidence" of indisputable and well-understood hieroglyphs virtually identical to these alleged air vehicles while at the same time rebuffing repeated requests to put a name to any of them other than the "helicopter", which you yourself were forced to acknowledge was damaged in a way that interferes with it's appearance.

You want to stop playing this game or do you want to end up with no-one left to play with?

• Like 2

They still failed to finish their abomination with ramps, pulleys and copper chisels, they resorted to modern technology to finish it. They failed to complete the task they set out to do. Thats what matters in the scheme of things.

Key word "finish". Now ask yourself, why did they give up and give in when they'd already gotten as far as they did?

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective.

That much is true, which is why you'll never see a legitimate 1-1 attempt. It has nothing to with technical feasibility though.

• Like 2

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective. The builders of the pyramids used something different. They had different methods and different tools and blueprints.

The theory that the great pyramid was built with the methods described by Egyptologists is madness.

Oh please.. seriously? now if they could have the amount of men that was used to build the pyramids they would be able to complete it properly.. if some wealthy idiot decided.. hey.. I am going to build a pyramid and do it the way it was done.. any anyone killed during its construction I will set their family up for life.. I have buckets of money I am going to throw at it.. and will hire hundreds of guys to cut the stone doing the old way.. and thousands more to drag the blocks. .build the ramps.. so on and so forth.. oh.. dont forget that I am going to do it in a place where there are no OHS laws.. it would be done..

for you to keep throwing that example as proof they couldnt do it.. of course they couldnt.. they had to work within the laws..

back when the pyramids were built.. workers were plenty..

I am sorry to say.. but your theory is pure madness.. mate.. lay off the shrooms.. they are not doing you any favors..

• Like 2

Key word "finish". Now ask yourself, why did they give up and give in when they'd already gotten as far as they did?

That much is true, which is why you'll never see a legitimate 1-1 attempt. It has nothing to with technical feasibility though.

They did not get far, they failed! they resorted to modern technology because their primitive tools and methods were not effective. Your mind can not even comprehend why they failed. Has it ever occurred to you that Egyptologists might be wrong? seems not.

Oh please.. seriously? now if they could have the amount of men that was used to build the pyramids they would be able to complete it properly....

The idea theory that the Great Pyramid can be built with ramps, pulleys and copper chisels and saws is not proven. So no, there is no evidence that it can be done.

If someone wants to prove the theory right, they must stick to the rules and tools that they believed the builders used.

Oh wait, they already tried to do that on a smaller scale and failed miserably.

You're clutching at straws.

No they haven't; if you think they have could you quote it please. That hole you showed me was as rough as a rats tail. Nothing whatsoever like the perfect holes seen in South America and Egypt.

Well, you'd know more about rats than I would.

You're going to compare against one poor-quality black and white photo taken from a bad angle in stone that clearly hasn't been dressed or finished?

Let's take another look at the previously shown Unforbidden archaeology page, specifically photographs 4, 7, 8, and 14. Just the photos.

http://www.oocities.org/unforbidden_geology/ancient_egyptian_copper_coring_drills.html

• Like 2

You're clutching at straws.

Sorry LRW your the one that is clutching at straws..

It seems the only valid argument you and the other AA'ers have is this..

like I said.. if someone had the money.. the logistics.. was able to do it within the law they could do it..

• Like 1

They did not get far, they failed! they resorted to modern technology because their primitive tools and methods were not effective. Your mind can not even comprehend why they failed. Has it ever occurred to you that Egyptologists might be wrong? seems not.

The fact that they completed even part of it strongly suggests that any failure has nothing to do with ineffectiveness, and it's occurred to me probably about as much as the opposite's occurred to you.

• Like 1

Sorry LRW your the one that is clutching at straws..

It seems the only valid argument you and the other AA'ers have is this..

like I said.. if someone had the money.. the logistics.. was able to do it within the law they could do it..

I'll have to correct you.

Its, you're*

I am debating with someone who does not even know the difference between "your" and "you're"

Such a person is trying to give a lecture on how pyramids are built and he does not even know the differences between "your" and "you're"

Funny!

By the way, no they can not do it, no matter how much resources they had, it can not be done with the methods described by the "Egyptologists".

They are entitled to replicate it though if they want to prove their theory, but you can bet your ass they would not be able to do it.

The fact that they completed even part of it strongly suggests that any failure has nothing to do with ineffectiveness

The fact that they abandoned their primitive tools and resorted to modern technology and methods shows how ineffective they were.

You may con the sheep, but you won't con eveybody,

ahh.. we have now hit the grammar police stage.. you do realize that generally when it comes down to correcting someones spelling kind of shows that you are loosing a argument.. but hey.. I dont mind..

and you can bet your ass that is the way it was done..

really its a circular argument.. you say they didnt do it that way.. when the facts say they did..

yours is based on speculation and hyperbole.. and ours is based on facts and history..

ok but since your pretty damn sure it wasnt done the way history says..

then tell me.. where is the hieroglyphics .. pictograms etc that shows the gods did it?

lets sit back and wait for a answer from you or the other AA'ers..

hmmm

anyone else think the crickets are noisy while we wait?

• Like 4

Better call in the AAA`s then we can get to the bottom of this ! Or bottle or two ! :no:

yours is based on speculation

As is yours. I have not seen the "Great Pyramid" being replicated with the methods described by "Egyptologists" why should people accept their theory outright when they have not proven it?

You take issue with the AA theory, there is nothing wrong with that as you feel there is not enough evidence.

But your theory is not anymore convincing.

• Like 1

ok I just have to shake my head and laugh at you ..

No.. you haven't because no one can afford to do it and that is the only reason..

its like us saying prove yours.. you cant prove yours because its just idle imagination.. and we cant prove ours because no one has the money to do it..

• Like 1

no one can afford to do it and that is the only reason..

No one can afford to do it, because they would be wasting their money on a project that can not be achieved.

It would be hilarious trying to see them replicate it, there would be many coffins at the ready.

• Like 1

I would find it hilarious if someone did.. I would be asking the question why? why waste that money doing something you know has been done..

why waste that money doing something you know has been done..

They do not seem to know how it was really done. They are only putting forth an unproven theory on how it was done. It does not mean that theory is true, it becomes true when its proven with hard solid evidence and a complete replication and restoration of the "Great Pyramid" with a cherry on top.

Without the ancient builders blueprints, strategy, knowledge, techniques and methods of construction, then the only chance the "Egyptologists" have of replicating the Great Pyramid would be through using modern technology, something they say the ancients did not have. The "Egyptologists" best chance of replicating it would be with modern technology, and even that in itself would be a massive undertaking. As for ramps, pulleys and copper chisels and saws,, they would not have a clue where to start. It would be a comedy/horror show of epic proportions no matter how much men or resources they had.

Edited by LRW

I would find it hilarious if someone did.. I would be asking the question why? why waste that money doing something you know has been done..

Imagine that.

Who would have the money to spend all that time to build something just so they can go to the AAers

There you go, Possible

This is what AAers expect? But they are not willing to shell out a cent to prove they are right. Such confidence. The reasoning behind every part of AA is just ridiculous and hypocritical I find. The Hoover dam is just a wee bit bigger than the great pyramid. Sure it did not take as long to do with modern materais and equipment replacing the thousand of bodies, but hey, something that big must mean alien as well I am sure.

I wonder if Mythbusters would consider stacking together half a dozen blocks or so at actual dimensions. They already broke the hippy power system crap.

Ahh self proclaimed Philosophers. Don't ya just love 'em.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

They do not seem to know how it was really done. They are only putting forth an unproven theory on how it was done.

Hrrmzz.... escuse me Mr grammar policeman, considering your view of proposed Pyramid construction methods, would you not be personally considering the proposals put forth as Hypothesis as opposed to Theory? What with you stating it is completely unproven an all.....

Would it not be more accurate to say that many experts in many fields came to those conclusions, and completely feel they, are valid, as does peer review by many other experts in the fields required, but you simply will refuse to believe them until they demonstrate the techniques and effects for you and to your specific satisfaction? What haas been proposed I personally agree qualifies as theory, but your definition above seems that you personally negate that possibility.

The experts do feel they know "how it was really done" you simply object to their conclusions. No more.

• Like 1