Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I will be posting a picture soon that will have everyone talking..... lots of 'for' & no doubt lots of 'against's' too..

Hi zozer

Hello young man. Look forward to seeing your pic. Please IM me when you have it since my time slot here is a bit limited and I do miss the occasional post.

Lol avoid the question yet again zoser.. Try readying what I asked.. Why no pictographs etc showing them helping/making the buildings?

The evidence suggests that the early (unknown) civilisation was not given to artistic recording. Look at the Great Pyramid for example. It's bereft of art. I believe that this early civilisation was more pre-occupied with functionality not art. Another good example being PP.

Oh look another demon

Look another dismissive assumption.

Edited by zoser

The evidence suggests that the early (unknown) civilisation was not given to artistic recording. Look at the Great Pyramid for example. It's bereft of art. I believe that this early civilisation was more pre-occupied with functionality not art. Another good example being PP.

Look another dismissive assumption.

The evidence suggests.. Ok so by that statement your saying the pictographs.. Statues and objected dated to those times and sites were not created by the people of that time but by some later civilastion?

Oh btw the australian aboriginal art you post up is not aliens.. It's their spirit guides.. Generally around those art you would find drawings of the rainbow serpent ... A old noonga elder I know would his ass off each time he heard they were supposed to be drawings of aliens

The evidence suggests.. Ok so by that statement your saying the pictographs.. Statues and objected dated to those times and sites were not created by the people of that time but by some later civilastion?

The indiginous people not the visitors.

Oh btw the australian aboriginal art you post up is not aliens.. It's their spirit guides.. Generally around those art you would find drawings of the rainbow serpent ... A old noonga elder I know would his ass off each time he heard they were supposed to be drawings of aliens

Their spirit guides were ET? Interesting theory.

And the dozens and dozens and dozens of other suspicious non-human looking statues and pictures?????

The best of luck my friend.

The Inca did not build the original temples at Machu Picchu or Cusco.

Our story gets so much larger when we listen to the wisdom keepers of the ancient traditions. The histories known to the old cultures around the world tell of highly advanced ancient civilizations; and of the coming and going of ages punctuated by world cataclysms. Where ‘modern science’ has dismissed the histories as given by indigenous cultures as mere myth; there are now a few brave researchers, who are willing to face the rejection of the mainstream academics and are publishing the suppressed evidence supporting the knowledge of our ancient ancestors.

In the Americas during the European invasion, after the church sanctioned destruction of so much of the arts and records, a few of the Spanish got around to asking the native history keepers their stories. What was then told and chronicled is quite different than what is generally accepted today. During the 1600’s, in Peru, the Spanish chronicler Fernando Montesinos recorded the histories of the Quechua speaking peoples of Cusco, Peru, those now called Inca.*

http://sacredheritag...ilizations.html

Interesting site. They have based their conclusions on the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Colin Wilson, Michael Cremo, Charles Hapgood, James Churchward, and Immanuel Velikovsky. Somehow they missed Von Daniken or else it would be a complete set.

Maybe you can ignore the fringe authors and post some scientific articles that show the Inca didn't build them.

• Like 2

I am talking about the Australian ones lol

Nice try zoser but unfortunately your wrong about that one.. Forget what Von d and the rest have said.. And read up on it.. I would say come to Australia and speak to the arhnam land elders since that is where a lot of those drawings come from...

They will happily tell you the old tails about the spirits.. How the rainbow serpent created the rivers.. How the first kangaroo was originally a man

• Like 1

I am talking about the Australian ones lol

Nice try zoser but unfortunately your wrong about that one.. Forget what Von d and the rest have said.. And read up on it.. I would say come to Australia and speak to the arhnam land elders since that is where a lot of those drawings come from...

They will happily tell you the old tails about the spirits.. How the rainbow serpent created the rivers.. How the first kangaroo was originally a man

Looks like I got it right (post 955)

• Like 1

Not if he doesn't have the proper permits.

Building permits? Ah, we don' got no building permits. We don' need no steenking building permits!

You'd be surprised what you can get away with as long as it's up to code. I've seen some truly atrocious additions. Old Home Journal has a feature on "remuddling" showing off some of these architectural nightmares.

Edited by Oniomancer

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards. A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

We were talking about Sacsayhuamán which you claimed that the Inca said they never built. This is not true. I already showed you this and now you are trying to talk about different sites.

No matter. Those have an explanation too, and it isn't aliens. You see, the Incas were not the only peoples in South America. There were, and are, other cultural groups in Peru. Many of theses groups built towns and monuments as well. The Inca conquered these people and they became, over time, Inca. So they are correct when they say that they did not build some of these sites. The people that were already there did.

Again, no need for aliens and NOTHING mysterious about the megalithic sites, no matter how much you prattle on about it. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean that others don't.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

Well my first question is "what do "known humans" (ie tribal chieftains, famous warriors etc) from those cultures at the same period the statues where made look like when represented in stone? It's possible what we're calling "possible ET" is actually the peak of their artistic skill in representing people at the time.

Your argument doesn't prove that the statues were not ET. I am in no way convinced that the ancients had the same habits as our modern culture when it came to art.

alienspetroglyph.jpg

I accept the definition given by the descendants of the peoples who made those artworks of them being "spirits". Of course that doesn't refute at all the possibility of "spirits" being a misremembering/best explanation for aliens.

I can find more references to it if you wish.

Just another nail in the coffin for orthodox archaelogy.

Here's yet another:

zoser53.jpg

that's a spirit. See above.

In fact, in this case the locals get a little atagonistic when their beliefs are conscripted by others - so it's REALLY a sky spirit.

Ancient+Alien+Astronaut.jpg

Taken out of context "spirit", taken in context (especially with the "these beings say they come from the stars" history they have) I've no qualms saying "possibly ET" on this one.

Mind you, could still be a spirit.

The Inca did not build the original temples at Machu Picchu or Cusco.

Our story gets so much larger when we listen to the wisdom keepers of the ancient traditions. The histories known to the old cultures around the world tell of highly advanced ancient civilizations; and of the coming and going of ages punctuated by world cataclysms. Where ‘modern science’ has dismissed the histories as given by indigenous cultures as mere myth; there are now a few brave researchers, who are willing to face the rejection of the mainstream academics and are publishing the suppressed evidence supporting the knowledge of our ancient ancestors.

In the Americas during the European invasion, after the church sanctioned destruction of so much of the arts and records, a few of the Spanish got around to asking the native history keepers their stories. What was then told and chronicled is quite different than what is generally accepted today. During the 1600’s, in Peru, the Spanish chronicler Fernando Montesinos recorded the histories of the Quechua speaking peoples of Cusco, Peru, those now called Inca.*

http://sacredheritag...ilizations.html

Philip Coppens (in a book the name of which escapes me, but I think is something like "Lost Civilisations") actually agrees with you, but doesn't posit aliens as the answer, rather an as yet unidentified other culture was responsible.

There's some evidence he suggests that it might have been European or "Old European".

• Like 1

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

Something you have to keep in mind, is that not all the "sculptures" found are produced my masters of the trade. Even the greatest sculptor or stonemason had to start somewhere. That third picture you're showing there looks to me like a midterm project for a student learning the trade.

Not everything they made had some great meaning to pass on to their ancestors.

• Like 2

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards. A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

From your link is this sentence; The Great Pyramid is located in the centre of the land mass of the earth, at both longest longitude and longest latitude.

Can you (or anyone else) tell me why it is funny, and a reason to not even read the rest of the site?

• Like 1

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander. QED

Try it.

You obviously do not understand tool wander. It only occurs at the surface, once the hole is started it becomes a guide for the drill, making a hole perfectly round no matter what shape it is.

• Like 2

You obviously do not understand tool wander. It only occurs at the surface, once the hole is started it becomes a guide for the drill, making a hole perfectly round no matter what shape it is.

Yes, but it depends who & how they're holding the drill! I have drilled many a hole & the bit has wondered, Though it is a lot easier when the drill is in a brace... a vice like grip! Maybe they didn't have machinery... but they must have had a very good way of keeping the drill straight, like a guiding system or just a forgotten system of doing things

The density & make up of the material being used comes into it too.

Extraterrestrial Hypothesis

cheers for that!

You are making assumptions based on what tools are available to us. The Onion Man is doing the same thing by talking about sets of pilot drills. Hence my sarcastic reference to Wall Mart.

We need to be extremely clear that we are talking about stone age people. There were no high speed drills or drill bits. The Onion Man is postulating that they used bows which rotated some mysteriously formed tube of copper on way and then the other. Extremely cumbersome, painfully time consuming and in all honesty unrealistic.

Without a cone point keeping trhe end of a bit steady to get a start in red granite would be virtually impossible and the end result would be a total mess.

On the other hand there is this:

Surreal_Ancient_Technology_In_Cuzco_Peru.jpg

Now look how perfect it is and tell me in all honesty if that could have been done by spinning a copper tube back and forth with a bow using sand while some poor soul holds it erect while applying weight. I tell you know way.

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks. This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind. The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

The edges are perfect. There has been zero tool wander.

Edited by zoser

what caused the channels down the side of the hole?

Also, there seems to be another hole or a void, perhaps a fault, part way down the hole.

• Like 1

You are making assumptions

Well if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black..

mysteriously formed tube of copper

not mysteriously formed.. that has already been explained on how to make a copper tube.. Oh thats right.. that's impossible to do it .. ancient man could not have figured it out.. sorry.. I forgot we are all descended from unimaginative idiots who can not be creative without alien's helping.. my bad... well maybe you are zoser.. I like to think that out ancestors were very creative and could do things for themselves..

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks. This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind. The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

The edges are perfect. There has been zero tool wander.

Hang on.. I thought you said in earlier posts it was done either by a laser or sound?..

if that was the case there would be no score marks.. (oh if your wondering how I know.. do a bit of a look up on laser cutting.. and ultrasound cutting.. now remember we are only just starting to really explore these methods.. where as your mysteriously helpful aliens would have had centuries to perfect the tech..)

So which is it zoser.. laser/sound/or abrasive cutting head? you cant have all three..

• Like 1

not mysteriously formed.. that has already been explained on how to make a copper tube.. Oh thats right.. that's impossible to do it .. ancient man could not have figured it out.. sorry.. I forgot we are all descended from unimaginative idiots who can not be creative without alien's helping.. my bad... well maybe you are zoser.. I like to think that out ancestors were very creative and could do things for themselves..

"Mysteriously formed tube of copper" was my favorite part, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good stuff.

• Like 1

Hang on.. I thought you said in earlier posts it was done either by a laser or sound?..

if that was the case there would be no score marks.. (oh if your wondering how I know.. do a bit of a look up on laser cutting.. and ultrasound cutting.. now remember we are only just starting to really explore these methods.. where as your mysteriously helpful aliens would have had centuries to perfect the tech..)

So which is it zoser.. laser/sound/or abrasive cutting head? you cant have all three..

I don't claim to know but I have put forth suggestions based on the precision evidence before us. Laser and ultra sound fit the description in one sense but looking at the abrasion marks in the above photo, it could well be some form of high speed tool.

I know how it wasn't done though and that's the important thing.