Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Here is another serious full time researcher who refutes the orthodox theories. I have read none of his books so I cannot say that he is an AA advocate but what he does say is that the megalithic relics were built with unknown technology by unknown people and far older than the history books suggest.

I'll settle for that.

http://brienfoerster.com/

brienfoerster.jpg

So...because he agrees with your beliefs, you are presenting his claims in order to support your hypothesis?

...and you've read none of his books?

But as you say, "I'll settle for that."

That's just,....well, silly.

The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes:

wall-pi.jpg

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

Look closely and compare with Cuzco. You could fit a cheese sandwhich in those joints, Noth the same architecture by any stretch.

So...because he agrees with your beliefs, you are presenting his claims in order to support your hypothesis?

...and you've read none of his books?

But as you say, "I'll settle for that."

That's just,....well, silly.

Just listen to the guy. You can soon see where he is coming from.

Look closely and compare with Cuzco. You could fit a cheese sandwhich in those joints, Noth the same architecture by any stretch.

It was just an example of what the Incas made when the Spanish conquistadores were present.

OK, you won;t read the whole webpage.

The fortress-temple of Ollantaytambo is famous for its beautifully fitted great slabs of red porphyry forming a portion of what must have been intended to be its principal temple. But this complex, a work in progress when the conquistadores arrived, was never finished. A number of large cut blocks were abandoned en route to the site and remain today, known as piedras cansadas or "tired stones". Within the complex, a stone that was in the process of being maneuvered into its final position can be seen lying on its emplacement ramp:

olla-2.jpg

• Like 5

It was just an example of what the Incas made when the Spanish conquistadores were present.

OK, you won;t read the whole webpage.

The fortress-temple of Ollantaytambo is famous for its beautifully fitted great slabs of red porphyry forming a portion of what must have been intended to be its principal temple. But this complex, a work in progress when the conquistadores arrived, was never finished. A number of large cut blocks were abandoned en route to the site and remain today, known as piedras cansadas or "tired stones". Within the complex, a stone that was in the process of being maneuvered into its final position can be seen lying on its emplacement ramp:

olla-2.jpg

Still no proof that the inca built Cuzco or Sacsayhuaman

Never heard of that site; will look into it later.

Edited by zoser

Still no proof that the inca built Cuzco or Sacsayhuaman

Never heard of that site; will look into it later.

The point is this: many socalled 'ancient walls' in Cusco were constructed during the colonial period.

Second point: if the Spaniards had watched the Incas (or actually, the Quechuas; "Inca" was the title of their rulers) construct these walls and buildings, they no doubt would have recorded any out of the ordinary tools.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

You are making assumptions based on what tools are available to us. The Onion Man is doing the same thing by talking about sets of pilot drills. Hence my sarcastic reference to Wall Mart.

We need to be extremely clear that we are talking about stone age people. There were no high speed drills or drill bits. The Onion Man is postulating that they used bows which rotated some mysteriously formed tube of copper on way and then the other. Extremely cumbersome, painfully time consuming and in all honesty unrealistic.

Without a cone point keeping trhe end of a bit steady to get a start in red granite would be virtually impossible and the end result would be a total mess.

On the other hand there is this:

Now look how perfect it is and tell me in all honesty if that could have been done by spinning a copper tube back and forth with a bow using sand while some poor soul holds it erect while applying weight. I tell you know way.

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks. This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind. The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

The edges are perfect. There has been zero tool wander.

No, YOU are the one making assumptions. I, myself have drilled tens of thousands of holes, I know how a drill acts. All the ancients would have to do is chip a depression roughly the size of their drill to get started. Once started, the bit is contained within it's own hole. IT WILL NOT WANDER ONCE THE HOLE IS STARTED, even if it is out of round. The spinning drill still has a center and an outer edge. The outer edge defines the diameter of the hole. After they drilled the hole, the surface of the rock would have been dressed and polished to below the pont where tool wander occured.

I really do not believe the stone the ancients worked with was as hard as your head.

• Like 3

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

monolitoTIAHUANACO-10.jpg

2138634-One_of_the_best_4_me_Tiahuanaco.jpg

tiahuanacostatuebicolore200po.jpg

Any of these look human to you? I'll let you decide. The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing. Extremely easy to find.

So THIS is your proof of the Ancient Alien Theory?

I wonder what Picasso would have thought of that.

Edited by Abramelin

On the other hand there is this:

Surreal_Ancient_Technology_In_Cuzco_Peru.jpg

Now look how perfect it is and tell me in all honesty if that could have been done by spinning a copper tube back and forth with a bow using sand while some poor soul holds it erect while applying weight. I tell you know way.

I think you are envisioning something similar to a Boy Scout starting a fire with a bow and stick.

There may not have been a poor soul holding a large stone on top of the pipe. I picture more of a scaffold with a stone which can traverse vertically as the drill deepens the hole.

Also, two large bows, one of each side of the pipe, each with a man on either end. Four men, lots of sweat, equals lots of power in that configuration.

Another possibility is a pump drill, scaled up for the task, which is described about half-way down this page. This could be modified to include being bow powered:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bow_drill

Edited by synchronomy

The skeptics need to validate their claims to prove their hypothesis. So far they have proved groundless, and banal. It's not acceptable to have that nonsense as a default hypothesis.

The video clips, images, testimonies are my proof. Where's the skeptics proof?

You know, the instant I read this I felt my time hear had come to an end. Many of us have offered facts and evidence. Real tools that have been found. Real chisel marks that have been found. Real workers homes, kitchens, cemetaries. There are inumerable drawings left by the AE that showed the dragging of large stones and sculptures. There are actual records from the time of the building of the GP detailing how to calculate the material needed to build ramps. Actual records written at the time detailing the rations needed for the work force. I have not even included all of the evidence provided. And what have the AA beleivers offered other than conjecture and misunderstanding? Anything? Anything at all?

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 2

No, YOU are the one making assumptions. I, myself have drilled tens of thousands of holes, I know how a drill acts. All the ancients would have to do is chip a depression roughly the size of their drill to get started. Once started, the bit is contained within it's own hole. IT WILL NOT WANDER ONCE THE HOLE IS STARTED, even if it is out of round. The spinning drill still has a center and an outer edge. The outer edge defines the diameter of the hole. After they drilled the hole, the surface of the rock would have been dressed and polished to below the pont where tool wander occured.

I really do not believe the stone the ancients worked with was as hard as your head.

What drill? You mean a pipe? Yes a non-circular copper pipe. Not a drill. They never had drills remember? Jesus. :td:

So THIS is your proof of the Ancient Alien Theory?

I wonder what Picasso would have thought of that.

Didn't say it was proof. They aint humans though. Find me humans that look like this and we'll talk.

You know, the instant I read this I felt my time hear had come to an end. Many of us have offered facts and evidence. Real tools that have been found. Real chisel marks that have been found. Real workers homes, kitchens, cemetaries. There are inumerable drawings left by the AE that showed the dragging of large stones and sculptures. There are actual records from the time of the building of the GP detailing how to calculate the material needed to build ramps. Actual records written at the time detailing the rations needed for the work force. I have not even included all of the evidence provided. And what have the AA beleivers offered other than conjecture and misunderstanding? Anything? Anything at all?

If you can find me tools that created the wall at Cuzco that is 39 inches thick and precise to high tolerances on all mating surfaces I will then take you seriously. For now your just another 'Just like that Man'.

I think you are envisioning something similar to a Boy Scout starting a fire with a bow and stick.

There may not have been a poor soul holding a large stone on top of the pipe. I picture more of a scaffold with a stone which can traverse vertically as the drill deepens the hole.

Also, two large bows, one of each side of the pipe, each with a man on either end. Four men, lots of sweat, equals lots of power in that configuration.

Another possibility is a pump drill, scaled up for the task, which is described about half-way down this page. This could be modified to include being bow powered:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bow_drill

Stone age folk remember. Boy scouts would probably have had a better chance.

You ever visited a museum?

You think all people in history carved out statues like a Michelangelo, a Botticelli?

You ever thought about 'symbolism' in art?

Thinking people only carved out faces and bodies true to nature is forgetting the reasons why people carved statues at all.

HohleFels.jpg

6kok2x3o243l6hv4ymuwo21l8.jpg

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

The point is this: many socalled 'ancient walls' in Cusco were constructed during the colonial period.

Second point: if the Spaniards had watched the Incas (or actually, the Quechuas; "Inca" was the title of their rulers) construct these walls and buildings, they no doubt would have recorded any out of the ordinary tools.

Your vagueness doesn't do you justice. Let me be clear: The inca did not do this:

inca_wall_c_02_4.jpg

If you think they did then please explain how. This wall is 39 inches thick and is precise on all mating surfaces. Engineers cannot explain how this was achieved. No doubt you can.

Edited by zoser

Your vagueness doesn't do you justice. Let me be clear: The inca did not do this:

inca_wall_c_02_4.jpg

Then who did it?

And what is vague about this:

"The point is this: many socalled 'ancient walls' in Cusco were constructed during the colonial period.

Second point: if the Spaniards had watched the Incas (or actually, the Quechuas; "Inca" was the title of their rulers) construct these walls and buildings, they no doubt would have recorded any out of the ordinary tools."

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Then who did it?

And what is vague about this:

"The point is this: many socalled 'ancient walls' in Cusco were constructed during the colonial period.

Second point: if the Spaniards had watched the Incas (or actually, the Quechuas; "Inca" was the title of their rulers) construct these walls and buildings, they no doubt would have recorded any out of the ordinary tools."

Abe: how was it done? Quoting school history books is not going to help. I told you guys I was going to give you a hard time over this. You are not gong to get away with expounding this nonsense.

Now how was it done?

Abe: how was it done? Quoting school history books is not going to help. I told you guys I was going to give you a hard time over this. You are not gong to get away with expounding this nonsense.

Now how was it done?

I posted a link to a website you did not read.

Again: if the Incas had used diamond saws, automatic drills or whatever advanced technology, then why did the Spaniards - who were there when the Incas were still busy constructing walls - not report it?

And what did you not understand from the next quote:

"The fortress-temple of Ollantaytambo is famous for its beautifully fitted great slabs of red porphyry forming a portion of what must have been intended to be its principal temple. But this complex, a work in progress when the conquistadores arrived, was never finished. A number of large cut blocks were abandoned en route to the site and remain today, known as piedras cansadas or "tired stones". Within the complex, a stone that was in the process of being maneuvered into its final position can be seen lying on its emplacement ramp."

Ollantaytambo:

Ollantaytambo_6_IncaRuins_g.jpg

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Stone age folk remember. Boy scouts would probably have had a better chance.

You really think these people were a bunch of apes.

I am wondering don't get the impression that you are well read in the history of mankind prior to around your date of birth.

Have you read anything academic relating to the ancients or is your vast knowledge limited to the world's history according to Youtube and some fringied websites?

You are impossible to debate with. Everything presented to you is dismissed as nonsense. You're not debating, you are simply contradicting everything. Time after time you fail to acknowledge good points being made here, to the point where it's coming across as downright rude.

It's becoming tiresome. I've noticed a few members seem to be posting less in this topic and I suspect it's because they are losing interest. Which makes me question why I am here. Maybe I'm the one needing my head looked at.

Search "Argument Clinic from Monty Python" on Youtube. This is Zoser's office:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzjBfTDH20

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 5

You really think these people were a bunch of apes.

I am wondering don't get the impression that you are well read in the history of mankind prior to around your date of birth.

Have you read anything academic relating to the ancients or is your vast knowledge limited to the world's history according to Youtube and some fringied websites?

You are impossible to debate with. Everything presented to you is dismissed as nonsense. You're not debating, you are simply contradicting everything. Time after time you fail to acknowledge good points being made here, to the point where it's coming across as downright rude.

It's becoming tiresome. I've noticed a few members seem to be posting less in this topic and I suspect it's because they are losing interest. Which makes me question why I am here. Maybe I'm the one needing my head looked at.

I have a lot of respect for the ancients. The point that is being made is using the Cuzco wall as an example, no natural developing indiginous race created it.

Why was it not perpetuated down the ages? Why did the Spanish not witness them building megalithic walls? Why did the Inca resort to building inferior walls later in their history.

Answer: they didn't build megalithic architecture at all. The argument is solid. As solid as the Cuzco wall.

Why was it not perpetuated down the ages? Why did the Spanish not witness them building megalithic walls? Why did the Inca resort to building inferior walls later in their history.

Answer: they didn't build megalithic architecture at all. The argument is solid. As solid as the Cuzco wall.

Probably because their way of life and culture was destroyed by the values of the Europeans. Same reason every indiginous tribe in North America was destroyed quickly even though they and their ancestors had survived thousands of years.

You are making assumptions based on what tools are available to us. The Onion Man is doing the same thing by talking about sets of pilot drills. Hence my sarcastic reference to Wall Mart.

Not pilot drills, pilot holes, or guides, which don't take much brains to figure out. And so what if it wanders a little before it starts to dig in? Why are you having such a hard time grasping the possibility that the surface wasn't smooth when they started drilling? In fact, the rougher the surface, the less likely the bit is to wander.

We need to be extremely clear that we are talking about stone age people. There were no high speed drills or drill bits. The Onion Man is postulating that they used bows which rotated some mysteriously formed tube of copper on way and then the other. Extremely cumbersome, painfully time consuming and in all honesty unrealistic.

I didn't say just copper now, did I? And knowing the technology they had, we know how they could've made a drill tube, like the ones in the earlier link you neglected to comment on, just like you're keen to distract everyone from the fact the experimental drill in question actually worked.

He made reference to wax and clay molds, so I figured he was referring to the lost wax method that the Egyptians (among others) were noted for discovering.

Not lost as in forgotten, but lost during the process. Not sure if that part was misunderstood or not. :hmm:

He said it because I said it. I also said that's just one way to do it but as usual, that part got passed over.

• Like 1

The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes:

wall-pi.jpg

Not to give the other side ammunition but one small qualifier ought to be mentioned if only to get it out of the way. In reading about Sacsayhuaman, it was noted that nearly all but the biggest stones were carried off to nearby Cuzco to build homes for the Spanish. It's not inconcievable then that the stones above are some of those stones which were removed and re-erected in their original configurations.

Edited by Oniomancer

<snip>

I'm the one needing my head looked at.

<snip>

Naah, you're just fine!

Cheers,

Badeskov