Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

How do bars and axes make the precision joints in the above post? What were the means of achieving perfectly flat surfaces in walls all over 3 feet deep? How many of these bars and axes have been found? They would have needed literally thousands and thousands to be manufactured in a production line fashion.

It's a brave try Abe but it's just not going to work. The means to do this was just not naturally around on the planet.

Can I also trouble you to say how you believe they moved blocks weighing hundreds of tonnes? How were they quarried, excavated, lifted and positioned?

I'm sorry but these questions have to be asked. Otherwise the AA hypothesis stands as proud as the 12 angled stone.

12-angle-stone.jpg

You ask me how? Ok, maybe you should try to find the records of the Spanish conquistadores I mentioned who were there when the Incas were busy building.

"A brave try"?? At least I don't let my lack of knowledge of stone working get in the way of logical thinking.

You prefer to explain anything YOU don't understand by saying it must have been 'aliens'.

I, on the other hand, acknowledge the fact that I have no experience in stone working.

Mind you.. I have to admit I was like zoser and the AA crowd in my early 20's took everything from Von d and the like as truth..

Then I started to look into it.. Read a lot of historical books.. And woke up

Yet none of the can actually prove what they are saying.. None.. Not one shred of credible evidence can be forwarded to show they are right.

The only proof the AA proponents have are the artefacts. These take my breath away every time I see them. The folklore is another highly significant part of the hypothesis and should not be disregarded.

No I have to disagree with you again Mr O. How can you assume that stone as hard as that has weak spots?

Because I've seen it before. Just because a rock is hard doesn't mean it's uniformly hard. Joints, fractures, veins, All of these can affect structural integrity, and clearly something caused that rock to be slightly indented on the surface in a way that has nothing to do with actual contact with whatever did the drilling.

Look at the first picture you posted, the topmost block on the immediate right of the biggest block, See those lines running across it? Also on the lowermost diagonally opposite it.

I can see what you are getting at but I feel you have made a big assumption with the lines.

No more so than you're doing.

Can't you imagine the time taken to drill a hole that deep (the commentator estimated several feet) in hard rock with a bow and the effort and skill needed? How come we don't see examples as precise this today if the process is that easy? There are plenty of primitive cultures around still or there certainly were in the last century that have had no access to modern power tools.

We wouldn't see them precisely because they took so long, And there are primitive and not so primitive cultures who until recently were doing just that. I'll refer you again to this thread too:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226518&hl=%20look%20%20mama&st=0

sacsayhuaman4.jpg?w=510&h=340

0.jpg

Mind you.. I have to admit I was like zoser and the AA crowd in my early 20's took everything from Von d and the like as truth..

I truly believe Von D was correct. I really do. Not in every instance perhaps but in the spirit of his ideas. He has been well supported too by lots of scientifically and engineering minded people.

I will tell you another thing: I actually had a book written by Sitchin IN MY HANDS when I confronted Argentinian archeologists busy digging at the Tiwanaku (Bolivia) site (1991).

Yeah, I was once like Zoser too, but that was very long ago.

I learned.

Many here have been where Zoser is now, but many also learned that their preferred idea of ancient history is not what they wanted it to be: it was wrong.

I had been interested in anything Peruvian from when I was a teenager.

When I had finally earned enough money later in life, all I wanted to do is go to Peru, my "Mecca", lol, and check for myself.

Well, that experience was kind of a disappointment, but enlightening at the same time.

My dreams were shattered, but I gained respect for the Peruvians.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

I truly believe Von D was correct. I really do. Not in every instance perhaps but in the spirit of his ideas. He has been well supported too by lots of scientifically and engineering minded people.

Von Däniken?

He is a known fraud.

He was even convicted and put in jail because of it.

And he also admitted to have lied. Why? Because he wanted his message to get across.

• Like 3

"so tighly packed a knife can't be pished between them", well I'be a pile of bricks in my backyard and I can't get a knife between them either, no motar involved.

Philip Coppens auggests in "The Lost Civilisation Enigmas" that the culture somewhat dismiaively alled "Old Europe" may be responsible for certain sites in the Americas, he points to the many "white men" lwgends, the apparent dearth of pre-Spanosh bronze despite the obvioua presense of skilled copper mining, the fact tht in places tools were found that didn't conform to known local tool making techniques but did to European ones and the fact there are congruent legends.

So there's a counter arguemnt to "aliens did it".

What makes it happen?

Mass.

How does it work?

I am not going to lie to you about this. :st

I Bagillion post and no one has explained the Unexplained Mysteries of all the Alien Stoned work. Well we got part of it right The Stoned part ! Can you believe that this thread is still getting the "Z" game?

Still no proof that the inca built Cuzco or Sacsayhuaman

Really? I showed you proof that we have FIRST HAND accounts of Sacsayhuaman being built. Why do you keep ignoring it? The Spanish WATCHED them build it and wrote about how it was done.

Really? I showed you proof that we have FIRST HAND accounts of Sacsayhuaman being built. Why do you keep ignoring it? The Spanish WATCHED them build it and wrote about how it was done.

And do the Spanish explain how they cut perfectly circular holes with copper tubes?

I think not.

I rest Zoser's case.

• Like 1

Just a small question for people who were on sceptic side. What do you think about for example Watchers from Book of Enoch?

And do the Spanish explain how they cut perfectly circular holes with copper tubes?

I think not.

I rest Zoser's case.

Damn! You got me! The Spanish never said that the Inca used the Egyptians methods! How could I have been so blind! ALIENS!

Just a small question for people who were on sceptic side. What do you think about for example Watchers from Book of Enoch?

Angels.

Basically, Angels can have a myriad of forms "all terrible to behold".

Edited by Wearer of Hats

Angels.

Basically, Angels can have a myriad of forms "all terrible to behold".

What would you say to this story?

One day something appears to natives who lived for centuries on one island in the ocean. Some natives start talking that they saw floating islands with trees. Then chiefs and priest came to see it. Then High Priest said: This is not an ordinary thing; it is a temple of God with steps going up into the sky. So they sent canoes to temple.

When they notice Gods from temple they said that they have shining eyes, square heads, indistinct words, and that from their mouth fire comes so they thought that they must belong to volcano family Gods.

When night came lightnings and thunder came from temple. Natives were affraid that Gods wanted to kill them so they gave them daughters.

When another native ask one native who saw Gods how they look like he respond that they have fire in their mouths and smoke of volcano coming from their mouths. That they have magic holes in the sides from which they took many tools.

When God came on island they gave him best cloth, food, daughters, bow to him, say prayers, they place him on their sacred places. Other gods slept with their women.

What would you say to this story?

One day something appears to natives who lived for centuries on one island in the ocean. Some natives start talking that they saw floating islands with trees.

Sailboat.

Then chiefs and priest came to see it. Then High Priest said: This is not an ordinary thing; it is a temple of God with steps going up into the sky. So they sent canoes to temple.

What else are they going to do?

Panic or go and have a chat.

When they notice Gods from temple they said that they have shining eyes, square heads, indistinct words, and that from their mouth fire comes so they thought that they must belong to volcano family Gods.

Shining Eyes - Glasses.

Indistinct Words - People talking quietly.

Fire from Mouth - People smoking.

When night came lightnings and thunder came from temple.

Cannon fire or maybe a party.

That they have magic holes in the sides from which they took many tools.

Pockets.

When God came on island they gave him best cloth, food, daughters, bow to him, say prayers, they place him on their sacred places. Other gods slept with their women.

Egomaniacal sex-deprived sailors are egomanical and sex-deprived.

Im glad that you know the story for those who dont here it is.

It was year 1778. Its description how natives on Hawaii saw Captain James Cook , his ship and his crew. Magic holes in the sides from which they took many tools were pockets. Ship was Gods Lono Temple. Fire and smoke from mouth were in fact sailors enjoying tobacco. Lightning and thunder were flash from the gun celebrating to find such a nice island. God Lono was Captain Cook, first European who saw Hawaii.

Next year after one of their ship returned on Hawaii for repair Hawaians start to ask. Gods that need repair of boat/temples-how? Tensions rose. Then after stealing one of Cooks boats little skirmish happened and Cook sword cut his cheek and they saw how God Lono cried. Then natives knew that these are not Gods and Lono and four others were killed. Cook body was used as sacrifice to Gods because they saved their Kingdom

But I hope you all understand point.

Myths have base in truth. In facts. I can show you plenty of similar examples.Where myth is prooven to be true.

Edited by the L

I also wonder what you all sceptics think what would be evidence par excellence that aliens visited earth?

What can evidence be in first place?

1.Art

2.Artifact

3.Historical record

4. you name it

Edited by the L

What you think of Santa?

Is he real or not?

• Like 1

I will tell you another thing: I actually had a book written by Sitchin IN MY HANDS when I confronted Argentinian archeologists busy digging at the Tiwanaku (Bolivia) site (1991).

Yeah, I was once like Zoser too, but that was very long ago.

I learned.

Many here have been where Zoser is now, but many also learned that their preferred idea of ancient history is not what they wanted it to be: it was wrong.

I had been interested in anything Peruvian from when I was a teenager.

When I had finally earned enough money later in life, all I wanted to do is go to Peru, my "Mecca", lol, and check for myself.

Well, that experience was kind of a disappointment, but enlightening at the same time.

My dreams were shattered, but I gained respect for the Peruvians.

Did something similar.. My family comes from kalgoorlie so I grew up playing around with wongathu kids.. I remember sitting around one day with a few of them and showed them the pics that zoser posted saying that they were aliens.. Yeah I was the laughing stock for awhile with the families.. Had one of the elders explain to me what those pics were..

Makes me wonder if the tribes that drew the others around the world were still about what they would say..

You see zoser von d and the like never really spoke to the tribes that are still around.. They saw the drawings.. Listened to the stories and deduced aliens without understanding or misquoted the legends..

Having been told first hand what I was hold by the elders made me start to question the books.. If they got the aboriginal art and stories wrong.. What else did they screw up..

You know there is not one aboriginal story that mentions the sky spirits flying through the air in chariots etc.. Or helping them..

Also why are there no great monuments in Australia?

That always made me wonder.. After all Australia is rich in natural resources.. Considering the aboriginal people have been in Australia between 40 to 60 thousand years

Myths have base in truth. In facts. I can show you plenty of similar examples.Where myth is prooven to be true.

As much as they have a basis in truth, they also have a basis in the thing that sets man above the apes - imagination.

A pinch of truth, a pound of imagination, stir until you have a story that sheds illuminations upon something in relation to the human condition, maybe it teaches us something, maybe it makes us think about ourselves and out place in the universe.

• Like 1

I also wonder what you all sceptics think what would be evidence par excellence that aliens visited earth?

What can evidence be in first place?

1.Art

2.Artifact

3.Historical record

Archeological evidence of some unknown, and non-understandble technology.

And up to now, there is none.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

What you think of Santa?

Is he real or not?

Saint Nicholas was real, if anything he was more amazing a person then any Santa could be.

• Like 2

As much as they have a basis in truth, they also have a basis in the thing that sets man above the apes - imagination.

A pinch of truth, a pound of imagination, stir until you have a story that sheds illuminations upon something in relation to the human condition, maybe it teaches us something, maybe it makes us think about ourselves and out place in the universe.

Maybe and maybe not.