Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I'm more than happy with that. Not knowing is far better than grafting in some fairy tale about granite pounders, bronze axes and bow drills in shear desperation.

lol

but your theory of alien intervention is so logical, based on...oh wait, you aren't basing it on anything, that's right...

• Like 1

lol

but your theory of alien intervention is so logical, based on...oh wait, you aren't basing it on anything, that's right...

chile-2005.1118279940.cuzco-stonework.jpg

How was it done with stone age methods?

Time, man power and simple tools.

Cheers,

Badeskov

How and why was this constructed at this angle? Incredible. Further more how can such a construction like the following actually be planned?

Didn't you read the caption with the other pic? It wasn't constructed, it was carved out of the living bedrock. Those lines you're seeing are some of those joints we were talking about, you know, weak spots in the rock?

• Like 2

To cut, shape and dress stone blocks the Incas are believed to have used hammer stones such as river cobbles, mostly made of quartzite, weighing up to 10 kg. The masons allegedly achieved a perfect fit between adjacent stones mainly by trial and error: first they shaped a block on the ground, then they placed it in the wall to check the fit, then lowered it again to chip off more rock. This process was repeated again and again until a perfect fit was achieved. Other researchers argue that once the first block had been carved and fitted in place, the masons somehow suspended the second boulder on scaffolding next to the first one, and traced the shape of the first onto it so that it wouldn’t need to be repeatedly lifted into place and lowered again; this technique is known as ‘scribing and coping’

Pounding a block with a hammer stone leaves scars, or pit marks, and in the case of limestone, it produces whitish discolouration in or around the scar. Protzen sees the fact that the stones used in Inca walls bear similar scars as proof that only his own method had been used. He cites several writers from the time of the conquest in support of his view. Garcilaso de la Vega wrote in 1609 that the Incas ‘had no other tools to work the stones than some black stones ... with which they dressed the stone by pounding rather than cutting’. Jose de Acosta, a Jesuit priest travelling with the conquistadors, wrote in 1589: ‘All this was done with much manpower and much suffering in the work, for to fit one stone to the other, until they were adjusted, it was necessary to try the fit many times.’3 There is no doubt that such techniques were used during Inca times

http://davidpratt.info/andes2.htm

Here's a thought, why don't you read the information that has been provided in abundance in this thread? Maybe then you can get up to speed on some of these things. To continue to dismiss all of the evidence provided to you (free of charge no less!) without an evidenced rebuttal of your own borders on trolling.

Edited by Slave2Fate

Also at Ollyantaytambo:

Ollantaytambo001.jpg

We again see two types of construction. This is a common phenomena. Megalithic precision close to much more inferior constructions. This should in my opinion raise deep suspicions.

Yes, we see two different types of construction, in two different locations within Ollyantaytambo in two different situations. All the big construction is confined to the so called temple hill, the rest is lining a series of farming terraces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ollantaytambo

You're expressing amazement that there's a difference in stone work between a manorhouse and a nearby garden wall.

What you think that they work less then we or that they live longer?

What? May I ask how you infer that from my post? I certainly meant no such thing.

I meant they had the man power and the time to do it with simple tools.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What? May I ask how you infer that from my post? I certainly meant no such thing.

I meant they had the man power and the time to do it with simple tools.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You say they have time. Time for what? They were not bored.

asking another question does not in any way lead to the idea that aliens intervened.

in the case of the skeptics, they at least will show theories in practice regarding how it could have been done, whether they end up being correct or not.

with the alien theory you have nothing to go on. do you have other sites where aliens were proved to have been involved that you can draw comparisons of the work?

have you ever seen an alien building something? have you seen an alien? have you found any artifacts left behind by aliens?

can you give any information on how the aliens would have done the work? what tools or abilities did they use? why did they just build those structures and nothing else? why don't we see alien influence in any other part of their history? why aren't the aliens helping everyone?

• Like 1

You say they have time. Time for what? They were not bored.

Yes, they had time and no I am not saying they were bored. Our fast paced society is completely different from what theirs were. They could allocate people to sit and grind on stones with other stones and/or copper tools until a certain result was achieved.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yes, they had time and no I am not saying they were bored. Our fast paced society is completely different from what theirs were. They could allocate people to sit and grind on stones with other stones and/or copper tools until a certain result was achieved.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Dont know where are you from but in Europe there are many young people without job. Doing nothing. Bored.

Then I look to Africa. Then todays south america. Then I look to all countries except BRIC and NEXT 11. We are on different planets or you are among lucky people to live in those 15 states.

Second they live shorter then we. They must work hard for food same as we are today. They didnt have "time" as you and others usualy tried to link to them.

Thats simply not a true.

Third you said they have men power. Well I didnt know that peak of population growth was hidden in history.

Fourth. Simple tools. Try simple test. Use copper axe and try cut tree. After second (or first hit) your axe would be broken. Now what do you think that wood is harder then stone?

Edit: This is adressed too to your acolytes who nods on every post you wrote.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Dont know where are you from but in Europe there are many young people without job. Doing nothing. Bored.

Then I look to Africa. Then todays south america. Then I look to all countries except BRIC and NEXT 11. We are on different planets or you are among lucky people to live in those 15 states.

Second they live shorter then we. They must work hard for food same as we are today. They didnt have "time" as you and others usualy tried to link to them.

Thats simply not a true.

Third you said they have men power. Well I didnt know that peak of population growth was hidden in history.

Fourth. Simple tools. Try simple test. Use copper axe and try cut tree. After second (or first hit) your axe would be broken. Now what do you think that wood is harder then stone?

The attempted comparison to today's culture just doesn't work. The ancient cultures did not view time the same way we do today, the more time and effort that went into something the more significant and meaningful it was. They would likely view the pace at which we live today with disdain or even contempt.

Furthermore, a copper axe cutting down a tree has nothing to do with the way ancients cut and shaped stone, and they could most certainly cut down trees.

At the top of the haft there is a forked shaft into which the blade was fixed with birch tar and tightly bound with thin leather straps to keep it in place.The 9.5 cm blade is trapezoidal in shape and made of almost pure copper. The narrow end was produced by cold-hammering after the blade was cast. It allowed the blade, which shows clear signs of use, to be fixed more securely in the haft. Archaeological experiments have shown that the copper axe was an ideal tool for felling trees and could fell a yew tree in 35 minutes without sharpening.

http://www.iceman.it/en/axe

Edited by Slave2Fate

Then try explaining the above for a start.

No, i mean that tiresome lolpic. I wasn't talking about anyone who may have had anything to contribute to the discussion.

Just because we dont know every and all details of how our ancestors built this or that do NOT leave the door open for ET.

"To claim that extraterrestrials visited Earth back in the days (based on the evidence I have seen to date) takes a gigantic leap of faith."

Isnt the belief in God a gigantic leap of faith..................People base their entire lives around a book and belief that God exists. Why is it that god is real and ETs arent? who is right, who is wrong, who says who can believe in God but nothing else? There is no difinitive proof that god exists yet billions of people believe.

And you are looking at it the wrong way. Society was vastly different back then.

I am from Denmark, now living in the US.

Thats simply not a true.

They lived shorter but did not have the fast paced society we have. No tv, no xbox.

They indeed had man power, not sure of the peak population either.

You don't need a harder tool to work on a given object. It is a question of choosing the right tool for the right task. I use a diamond saw to cut aluminum nitride substrates and the diamond saw wears down mightily fast.

What acolytes? I don't have acolytes. I will argue my case to the best of my abilities and sometimes I am wrong - and I have no problem with that.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to include missed part.

Edited by badeskov

asking another question does not in any way lead to the idea that aliens intervened.

in the case of the skeptics, they at least will show theories in practice regarding how it could have been done, whether they end up being correct or not.

with the alien theory you have nothing to go on. do you have other sites where aliens were proved to have been involved that you can draw comparisons of the work?

have you ever seen an alien building something? have you seen an alien? have you found any artifacts left behind by aliens?

can you give any information on how the aliens would have done the work? what tools or abilities did they use? why did they just build those structures and nothing else? why don't we see alien influence in any other part of their history? why aren't the aliens helping everyone?

No sane man can believe that a twenty-ton stone was pecked here and there, dropped into position, hoisted out and trued and cut over and over again, until a perfect fit was obtained. Even if we can imagine such endless herculean labor being performed, it would have been impossible in many cases owing to the fact that the stones are locked or dovetailed together. Although some of the stones are fairly square or rectangular and with six faces, many are irregular in form, and some have as many as thirty-two angles. The only way in which such complex forms could have been fitted with such incredible accuracy was by cutting each block to extremely fine measurements, or by means of a template, a process which would indicate that these prehistoric people possessed a most thorough and advanced knowledge of engineering and the higher mathematics.

Your argument is pure sophistry. No one has ever seen megalithic precision architecture in process. If they have they never wrote about it or recorded the fact. We do have folklore and that points strongly to the AA hypothesis.

If the Inca were responsible where were the blueprints? Why wasn't the technology plundered by the Spanish? It would have been equally as valuable as gold; the ability to lift and cut hard stone effortlessly.

In answer to your other questions; the evidence suggests that something cataclysmic occurred. The ruins at PP and other sites around the world testify to this. Look carefully at that site. Maybe some major planetary cycle came to an end; the flood, or similar. Whatever happened their time here came to an end.

Nothing has been constructed here since. That's a huge smoking gun.

Edited by zoser

No, i mean that tiresome lolpic. I wasn't talking about anyone who may have had anything to contribute to the discussion.

Apologies if I misunderstood. :tu:

No sane man can believe that a twenty-ton stone was pecked here and there, dropped into position, hoisted out and trued and cut over and over again, until a perfect fit was obtained. Even if we can imagine such endless herculean labor being performed, it would have been impossible in many cases owing to the fact that the stones are locked or dovetailed together. Although some of the stones are fairly square or rectangular and with six faces, many are irregular in form, and some have as many as thirty-two angles. The only way in which such complex forms could have been fitted with such incredible accuracy was by cutting each block to extremely fine measurements, or by means of a template, a process which would indicate that these prehistoric people possessed a most thorough and advanced knowledge of engineering and the higher mathematics.

Your argument is pure sophistry. No one has ever seen megalithic precision architecture in process. If they have they never wrote about it or recorded the fact. We do have folklore and that points strongly to the AA hypothesis.

If the Inca were responsible where were the blueprints? Why wasn't the technology plundered by the Spanish? It would have been equally as valuable as gold; the ability to lift and cut hard stone effortlessly.

In answer to your other questions; the evidence suggests that something cataclysmic occurred. The ruins at PP and other sites around the world testify to this. Look carefully at that site. Maybe some major planetary cycle came to an end; the flood, or similar. Whatever happened their time here came to an end.

Nothing has been constructed here since. That's a huge smoking gun.

You seem to have missed this part in the very next paragraph after the bit you quoted.

Garcilaso de la Vega wrote in 1609 that the Incas ‘had no other tools to work the stones than some black stones ... with which they dressed the stone by pounding rather than cutting’. Jose de Acosta, a Jesuit priest travelling with the conquistadors, wrote in 1589: ‘All this was done with much manpower and much suffering in the work, for to fit one stone to the other, until they were adjusted, it was necessary to try the fit many times.’3 There is no doubt that such techniques were used during Inca times.

So, when you say nobody has witnessed these structures being built or that they have never been written of, then you are being dishonest.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 5

Yes, we see two different types of construction, in two different locations within Ollyantaytambo in two different situations. All the big construction is confined to the so called temple hill, the rest is lining a series of farming terraces.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Ollantaytambo

You're expressing amazement that there's a difference in stone work between a manorhouse and a nearby garden wall.

If megalithic precision construction came to them so easily why not do the same of the terraces? It would be far more sound and long lasting. Yet someone employed radically different methods.

You seem to have missed this part in the very next paragraph after the bit you quoted.

The ravings of another casual expert no doubt.

The ravings of another casual expert no doubt.

Sigh. The "casual expert" was there watching them do the work as I understand it.

Cheers,

Badeskov