Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What was the population of these ancient societies? Surely from the scale of them, and the number of them, and the time it must have taken to build these places, it must have tied up a fair percentage of the able-bodied population full-time for years. Maybe that's why they became extinct; they spent so much time building things like this that they didn't bother with growing food & so on.

• Like 1

The ravings of another casual expert no doubt.

A casual expert?

More like proof positive that you don't read anything except what you want.

They were quotes from people who were actually there!!!

Go troll somewhere else.

• Like 2

The attempted comparison to today's culture just doesn't work. The ancient cultures did not view time the same way we do today, the more time and effort that went into something the more significant and meaningful it was. They would likely view the pace at which we live today with disdain or even contempt.

Furthermore, a copper axe cutting down a tree has nothing to do with the way ancients cut and shaped stone, and they could most certainly cut down trees.

It doesnt work because it doesnt fit into your story.

They sure seen time the same as we today. They also sleep 8 hours. In fact ancient invented our calendar. In Mesopotamia.

First calendars were lunar calendars. Every 28 days they saw full moon so they ask why. So they set calendar. Moon calendar. I think oldest dates 10 000 BC. (?)

Then they set star calendar and sun calendar. For crops. For navigation. I ancient books we ofetn read : "when orion is rising."

Then all folklore stories and sayings are same in every corner of the world in essence. Because they are based on observations.

Then 1st sophisticated calendar was set in Babylon. 60 based system.

60 system based time because it can be diveded with 12 months and 30 days,lowest number that can be divde with both.

They have had 12 months plus additional 1. So 13. (?)

7th day 14th 21, 28th day were unlucky days to them. So that days they didnt want to do anything.Hint- Beging of weeks.

20 day in month was lucky day. Why? Because it was 49 day of previos month. 7x7 =49.

Shubatum was fullmoon day Hebrews took it as hsabat.

Then Greek and Romans took it.Then Julian Ceaser reform -ever 4 years one day add.

Early Romans have 10 months starting from march because of spring equinociue didnt have january and february...late 12 and 13 month called mercenery because thats when you will get paid.

In 528 AD Gregorian chatolic reform calendar.

Furthermore,dont know where are you from but where I grew up I was told that copper tools were used for social hierarchy. For show.

With copper axe you cant cut bones or trees.why did they done it? It wasnt technological advance it was social.

Now if you dont believe me, ask any historian, metallurgists, or even went in shop where you can buy gold and ask.

It was for atenttion. Prestige. Bronze axe was used for beneficiary or damage.

Copper has hardness 2,5 from 10 as Diamond. Bronze 4 or 4,5 Iron 5 and Steel 7.Stone(Microlite) is usualy 7.Granite is combination of 7,6 and 2 but nevertheless due it structure its harder then it should be.

Point Copper is useless. 2,5 Mohs. Bronze is 4 and usual stone is 7 as Steel. But Bronze could do most of stones. Personally I dont believe that some works in diorite and granite can be done with bronze. Iron slightly harder then Bronze.

I would like to see one cutting trees with copper tool.

You must know that till discovery of iron people used stone tools in Euroasia. Why? Because Microlite is harder then finest bronze.

If megalithic precision construction came to them so easily why not do the same of the terraces? It would be far more sound and long lasting. Yet someone employed radically different methods.

Who said it was easy? You do enjoy injecting strawmen. If we were to follow this train of thought though, why isn't every building today built like Parliament or the US Capital building?

The vast majority of the the precise megalithics seem to be important structures like temples, palaces and battlements while the others are more utilitarian structures. A rather interesting coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Sigh. The "casual expert" was there watching them do the work as I understand it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Let's be clear; no one has been able to witness precision megalithic constructions; if the did it was never recorded.

Who said it was easy? You do enjoy injecting strawmen. If we were to follow this train of thought though, why isn't every building today built like Parliament or the US Capital building?

The vast majority of the the precise megalithics seem to be important structures like temples, palaces and battlements while the others are more utilitarian structures. A rather interesting coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Put it this way; does it appear that the constructions were necessary for daily survival? Definitely not; if the constructions were the result of blood, sweat and toil, the burden on the community would have been immense.

It had to be easy by our standards; then why not replicate it across the Inca world?

Answer; it was not the Inca. The Inca produced far inferior work.

No sane man can believe that a twenty-ton stone was pecked here and there, dropped into position, hoisted out and trued and cut over and over again, until a perfect fit was obtained. Even if we can imagine such endless herculean labor being performed, it would have been impossible in many cases owing to the fact that the stones are locked or dovetailed together. Although some of the stones are fairly square or rectangular and with six faces, many are irregular in form, and some have as many as thirty-two angles. The only way in which such complex forms could have been fitted with such incredible accuracy was by cutting each block to extremely fine measurements, or by means of a template, a process which would indicate that these prehistoric people possessed a most thorough and advanced knowledge of engineering and the higher mathematics.

http://davidpratt.info/andes2.htm

Your argument is pure sophistry. No one has ever seen megalithic precision architecture in process. If they have they never wrote about it or recorded the fact. We do have folklore and that points strongly to the AA hypothesis.

If the Inca were responsible where were the blueprints? Why wasn't the technology plundered by the Spanish? It would have been equally as valuable as gold; the ability to lift and cut hard stone effortlessly.

In answer to your other questions; the evidence suggests that something cataclysmic occurred. The ruins at PP and other sites around the world testify to this. Look carefully at that site. Maybe some major planetary cycle came to an end; the flood, or similar. Whatever happened their time here came to an end.

Nothing has been constructed here since. That's a huge smoking gun.

ok you are purposely avoiding any type of logic in this thread.

i vote you are trolling.

• Like 3

Looks like quite a few people have serious questions about orthodox archaeology!

The moment we see how respectable archaeologists behave to the initial word of discoveries at places like Glozel, or the Chinese Pyramids, or (damn memory fails...) stone age cave paintings or the litany of other petty "we already know the answer, the new information is false" makes us have serious questions about orthodox archaeology.

However, even having those questions, even having seen possibly genuine sites be ignored for years if not to date, and even destroyed does not give us the right to say "orthodox archaeology is full of close-minded pillocks, therefore aliens".

It does mean that those of us pushing unorthodox ideas need to be better then them, better are making our cases, better at being scientific, better at being aware of the findings and (yes) better losers if more convincing information comes to light.

• Like 2

Put it this way; does it appear that the constructions were necessary for daily survival? Definitely not; if the constructions were the result of blood, sweat and toil, the burden on the community would have been immense.

Indeed the constructions being the topic of discussion were not necessary for daily survival, but so what? Was stone henge necessary for daily survival? Was Notre Dame in Paris? Was St. Peter's basilica? You are completely ignoring the culture at the time in question and applying your own.

It had to be easy by our standards; then why not replicate it across the Inca world?

Who said it was easy?

Answer; it was not the Inca. The Inca produced far inferior work.

Really? By all means of respect, but you are completely ignoring the information put forth by other posters here to fuel your own ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

True. Some sites were not done by Inca. It was done by pre-Inca cultures/civilizations.

Some of the more fringe theorists suggest that it was by the culture that is currently called "Old Europe" (ie pre-Etruscan).

Others suggest our old friend Atlantis.

At least one (Philip Coppens) suggests that Old Europe and Atlantis are the same.

I pilfered this from another AA thread...

Lasers are hot, are they not? I mean, to remove stone in nice channels using a laser would certainly involve melting the stone, no matter how "advanced" the laser may be.

Melted stone, once cooled at atmospheric pressure, is no longer the stone it was. It is basalt after that.

Harte

Zoser, that hole we're both intrigued by - is it basalt? Is there a crust of basalt?

If not, then as we understand the interaction of heat and stone then it wasn't excavated by a laser.

Whats the hardness of some of the Heads in here ? 7 to 8 or Greater ? :no:

Rock cuts Rock, Mush melts Mush !

iw20k3.jpg

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.

I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

Edited by the L

Some of the more fringe theorists suggest that it was by the culture that is currently called "Old Europe" (ie pre-Etruscan).

Others suggest our old friend Atlantis.

At least one (Philip Coppens) suggests that Old Europe and Atlantis are the same.

It wasnt only one. Last person I stuble upon is Ior Bock and his Bock Saga.

This is what Oniomancer posted today in another thread. I think you should watch it, Zoser:

Adding some more reference material.

I don't seem to've posted this here before though I meant to and since the issue of drilling precise holes in stone has come up elsewhere of late:

[media=]

[/media]

Another reference on Maori stoneworking, some of it repeated from the previous but most not:

http://nzetc.victori...body-d5-d6.html

More examples of hand-powered stone-cutting methods:

http://www.vam.ac.uk...ahans-jade-cup/

http://www.thecarvin...dpost__p__24266

iw20k3.jpg

Stone at Cuzco. It goes all the way trough it. Area has become blackened by being touched so much. Now who wouldnt start asking questions.

I see Zoser as one person who looking for answers. He just needs to digg further. But theres no answer on all. None could answer on all. No historians or no archaeologists. So stop calling him troll. In order to learn we all must act like sudents.

Students have open minds.

As usual psyche I follow not your argument. The holes at PP are extremely precise well beyond the ken and wit of indian folk that were supposed to have created them. The discussion relating to the GP concerned exposure of the sandstone core masonry by the stripping away of the protective Tura white limestone casing blocks. There is evidence of perfect holes at Egypt as well.

Now that's my understanding of the discussion. What's yours?

You follow not my argument?

30284807.jpeg

My take is that you know what is causing the holes, but deliberately refuse the best explanation so that you can talk aliens. You are dismissing the achievements of man for your fantasy. It has been proven to you how the holes were made (remember you said impossible with copper? Not so vocal on that front now are you) but you refuse to accept the explanation and trying to fall back on a story of inexperience with stonework, and no understanding of weathering. Yet it has been explained in good enough detail for a primary school child to understand. You do not have a point, you have no smoking gun. You are trying to play dumb, that is not working with me.

You have a history of refusing rational explanation for unfounded wild explanation with no support whatsoever. As such, my take is that you are simply deliberately flaming in an attempt to flush out any lurker that might be ignorant enough to support your ridiculous claims and notions.

As far as Puma Punku goes, we have an entire page of lies spread by the AA people, verified, and all of which are only used to promote ratings. We have architecturally advanced construction projects such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon which put Puma Punku to shame, and have good records that smash any ridiculous alien claims. And that is why you avoid discussing these structures like a plague.

• Like 5

Nice little quotation for you:

"How were such titanic blocks of stone brought to the top of the mountain from the quarries many miles away? How were they cut and fitted? How were they raised and put in place? Now one knows, no one can even guess. There are archaeologists, scientists, who would have us believe that the dense, hard andesite rock was cut, surfaced and faced by means of stone or bronze tools. Such an explanation is so utterly preposterous that it is not even worthy of serious consideration. No one ever has found anywhere any stone tool or implement that would cut or chip the andesite, and no bronze ever made will make any impression upon it."

A. Hyatt & Ruth Verrill ----America's Ancient Civilizations

Except they didnt have iron. Meteoric Iron daggers like have had Inuits, Egyptians and Aztecs. When Spainyards ask Aztecs from where did you get this? They pointed in the sky.

That just my suggestion. It might not be true.

Edited by the L

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander. QED

Try it.

Have tried it, and yes you can prevent tool wander.

Do you know what a holesaw is Zoser? I take it you have never, ever used one?

You follow not my argument?

30284807.jpeg

My take is that you know what is causing the holes, but deliberately refuse the best explanation so that you can talk aliens. You are dismissing the achievements of man for your fantasy. It has been proven to you how the holes were made (remember you said impossible with copper? Not so vocal on that front now are you) but you refuse to accept the explanation and trying to fall back on a story of inexperience with stonework, and no understanding of weathering. Yet it has been explained in good enough detail for a primary school child to understand. You do not have a point, you have no smoking gun. You are trying to play dumb, that is not working with me.

You have a history of refusing rational explanation for unfounded wild explanation with no support whatsoever. As such, my take is that you are simply deliberately flaming in an attempt to flush out any lurker that might be ignorant enough to support your ridiculous claims and notions.

As far as Puma Punku goes, we have an entire page of lies spread by the AA people, verified, and all of which are only used to promote ratings. We have architecturally advanced construction projects such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon which put Puma Punku to shame, and have good records that smash any ridiculous alien claims. And that is why you avoid discussing these structures like a plague.

Well, willful ignorance is very obviously on display here. Sadly so.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Nah. Look again. Not human at all.

Yep. Looked again. Human. It seems that you are the one with the problem.

• Like 1

Let's be clear; no one has been able to witness precision megalithic constructions; if the did it was never recorded.

This is a lie. You have been shown multiple times that this is not the case. Multiple people have shown you multiple instances where first hand accounts of construction has been recorded. You just ignore it.

And for the love of god would you explain to me why the hell aliens would spend time carving and stacking rocks? This has to be the stupidest explanation ever.

• Like 2

Students have open minds.

Im openminded. Tell me how did they cut so precise tiny brick? :lol: Maybe it isnt hard at all but it is mystery to me. And why?

Edited by the L

iw20k3.jpg

He is a troll. There are answers for most of the "questions" that he has, he just ignores them because they don't fit his belief that aliens stacked and carved those rocks.

He is not acting like a student, he is acting like a troll.