Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

And the dozens and dozens and dozens of other suspicious non-human looking statues and pictures?????

Have all been explained as they have been presented.

The best of luck my friend.

Luck is not required, critical thinking is.

• Like 1

I am talking about the Australian ones lol

Nice try zoser but unfortunately your wrong about that one.. Forget what Von d and the rest have said.. And read up on it.. I would say come to Australia and speak to the arhnam land elders since that is where a lot of those drawings come from...

They will happily tell you the old tails about the spirits.. How the rainbow serpent created the rivers.. How the first kangaroo was originally a man

Exactly, this is what people do have the right to remove and insert alien where desired.

Interesting site. They have based their conclusions on the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Colin Wilson, Michael Cremo, Charles Hapgood, James Churchward, and Immanuel Velikovsky. Somehow they missed Von Daniken or else it would be a complete set.

Maybe you can ignore the fringe authors and post some scientific articles that show the Inca didn't build them.

The only downfall here being that Zoser cites Stiticin as a valuable source of information.

Yeah, I know.

Now I'm curious to know what this hihuana was and what it was used for. Do you have any further information or links?

So far I have found this: http://books.google....hihuana&f=false

On page 228 #37 it seems to indicate that Garcilaso may have been mistaken and meant hihuaya which translates to a 'heavy dark rock'.

Edit: That seems to be the gist of what I have found so far in that hihuana may be a misprint or mistaken for hihuaya. In effect though, they indicate the same thing, that they were stones used to shape other stones by rubbing or grinding.

That is what I found too: that Garcilaso made a typo, but it's still about rocks/pebbles, not iron.

I found some interesting books and pdfs on the topic:

The Inca World: The Development of Pre-Columbian Peru, A.D. 1000-1534

Cecilia Bákula,Laura Laurencich Minelli

http://books.google.nl/books?id=-sUwZpIxB6UC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=%22hihuana%22+stone+inca&source=bl&ots=gULm7z9_P8&sig=BYyH4ZaFr7tgKkDIUy9QksN6lA0&hl=nl&sa=X&ei=mjrFUP_8H4fB0QX-6IBw&ved=0CD4Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=%22hihuana%22%20stone%20inca&f=false

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting

Jean-Pierre Protzen, University of California, Berkeley

http://www.scribd.com/doc/73622722/Inca-Quarrying-and-Stonecutting-by-JEAN-PIERRE-PROTZEN

There are several books on the stonework of Peru in my library, and I like each of them for different reasons, but I’m particularly fond of one I recently acquired, INCA ARCHITECTURE (Indiana University Press, 1980) by two Venezuelans, Graziano Gasparini and Luise Margolies. Most books on the Incan culture are written by archaeologists, historians, art historians, fanatics and fantasists; Gasparini, however, is an architect, Margolies, an anthropologist, and their combined specialities make this a distinctive exploration.

Gasparini brings a builder’s perceptivity to bear on the subject. His concerns with technical details and his conjecture about the motivations and sensibilities—the mind set—of Inca masons who were responsible for these tectonic marvels will resonate with readers who are also builders.

The book is obviously well-researched and the recorded observations of the early Spanish chroniclers of the culture offer valuable insights into the practices of the Inca builders. Garcilaso de la Vega says of the masons, “. . . they have no other tools to work the stones than some black stones they called hihuana with which they dress the stone by pounding rather than cutting. To raise and lower the stones they had no machinery at all; they did it all by willpower.” We learn that the structures that so astound us today were made possible by the mit’a, a system of mandatory public service whereby all citizens between the ages of 15 and 50 worked for the state in various capacities for a certain number of days each year. The mit’a brought the efforts of thousands of stonecutters and fitters to bear on a building project.

Not only is attention paid to the well-known structural ‘feats’ such as Machu Picchu and Saqsaywaman, but to civic planning, administrative architecture and the humble buildings that housed the populace. Mention is made of the visit to Peru in 1802 of Alexander van Humboldt, and of his observation about the consistency of building styles that “It seems as if a single architect built this great number of monuments.” The authors agree and suggest that the architect was the state itself, that building supervisors received training from a central authority and that once the style was ‘set’ there were few deviations from it (although the evidence suggests that masons had considerable liberty for creative expression).

The photographs, many of which were taken from other publications (and none of which, unfortunately, are in color), are mixed in quality, but ably illustrate the text (as do Gasparini’s drawings.) Several photos attributed to the authors are worthy of presentation in an art gallery—the photo on the preceding page of stonework with sunken joints in a wall in the ‘fortress’ of Saqsaywaman in Cuzco, for instance.

Excerpt from the chapter titled

TECHNICAL AND AESTHETIC PROBLEMS:

(and so on...)

http://stonefoundation.org/stoneZine1.pdf

• Like 1

You are making assumptions based on what tools are available to us. The Onion Man is doing the same thing by talking about sets of pilot drills. Hence my sarcastic reference to Wall Mart.

They have the tools to show you, that is indeed your "Ancient wall mart" more commonly known as workshops in the day.

We need to be extremely clear that we are talking about stone age people. There were no high speed drills or drill bits. The Onion Man is postulating that they used bows which rotated some mysteriously formed tube of copper on way and then the other. Extremely cumbersome, painfully time consuming and in all honesty unrealistic.

The same method used today was shown to you. These people are not using high speed bits and drills to accomplish what you say is impossible. Cumbersome yes, tiresome yes, hard work yes. I can see where you are falling down here. I have never seen you display the latter here yet. But you left our patience. that too is required, and something you refuse to acknowledge with regards to any aspect of the debates you throw yourself upon.

What have you shown onionmacer with regards to alternate methods? Stupid kiddie musings of Sound and Light tools? That is so ridiculous I do not know here to start. Particularly coming from someone who has expressly shown absolutely no understanding of the principals involved with that which you call an answer.

Without a cone point keeping trhe end of a bit steady to get a start in red granite would be virtually impossible and the end result would be a total mess.

On the other hand there is this:

1 - You do not know that they dod not use a cone shaped tool, which is a very old method of reaming a hole.

2 - All you need is patience, you need the cut to start, once that is achieved it just gets easier as you get deeper.

Now look how perfect it is and tell me in all honesty if that could have been done by spinning a copper tube back and forth with a bow using sand while some poor soul holds it erect while applying weight. I tell you know way.

Yes, it has been done by a copper spinning tube, and the score marks inside are evidence of this. But more likely the coring was done in one direction as opposed to back and forth.

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks. This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind. The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

Extreme abrasion? That is not light or sound cutting at all, that is what a copper tubes does exactly. That is the cutting method of the tube apparatus Zoser. Sand is used as an abrasive. No, the copper would not have shredded at all, remember the bronze blades used to cut Diamond that we use today?

What you have done is contradict yourself here.

The edges are perfect. There has been zero tool wander.

So if the edges are perfect, why is the hole not?

You simply refuse to even acknowledge that weathering so much as exists don't you.

Damn, you are going to make drafting this proposal a pleasurable task.

I don't claim to know but I have put forth suggestions based on the precision evidence before us. Laser and ultra sound fit the description in one sense but looking at the abrasion marks in the above photo, it could well be some form of high speed tool.

And how are you qualifying these suggestions? What makes ultra sound or light likely to have left these holes?

It is because od the markings, or because it is all you can imagine on the spot? Be honest in your reply.

Clay, wax, moulds producing copper tubes :no: :no: :no: pure fantasy.

But aliens ultra sounds drills on earth thousands of years ago being used by Aliens........... is not?

Maybe we have inadvertently and rudely overstated you abilities. maybe it would be both polite and prudent to go back a step or two.

Do you understand the definition of "Fantasy"?

• Like 1

The skeptics need to validate their claims to prove their hypothesis. So far they have proved groundless, and banal. It's not acceptable to have that nonsense as a default hypothesis.

The video clips, images, testimonies are my proof. Where's the skeptics proof?

Mathematics, historical record and construction methods that have been both documented, and remain in use today. That is proof Zoser.

That is validation. Had you not fibbed to us about being a math instructor, this would not be so difficult for you to understand.

Your "labelled" proof - Youtube (A deadset JOKE), Testimonies? BS< who offers a testimony from Puma Punku? The Pyramids? Who's testimony? The ONLY testimonies are those from the experts explain how these achievements were accomplished and you just say

"don't believe it. Sci Fi"

And whilst that is extremely telling in itself, you seem to think you have provided some sort of answer, You have not, in any way, shape, form or fashion. You have merely insulted logic, wasted these peoples good time by getting them to offer you conclusions which you had NO intention of accepting from the get go, despite their validity.

So you are showing videos, that contain KNOWN LIES to help yourself feel you have presented evidence, and then simply refused explanations.

I am not of the understanding how the stones have not been explained. They have, just because you refuse to accept those explanations does not at all negate them anymore than you saying that 1+1 does not equal 2.

The biggest mystery in this thread I find is how people manage to maintain patience and keep explaining these things to you time and again, only to be rebuked with a curt and ridiculous remark about ET.

• Like 2

Brien's the man. Give it a try. Listen to his clips and hear what he has to say.

Don't tell me. I can guess.

You think Plate Tectonics are Sci Fi, and we should trow away those textbooks?

• Like 2

What drill? You mean a pipe? Yes a non-circular copper pipe. Not a drill. They never had drills remember? Jesus. :td:

Wow, have you even ever walked past a construction site?

I bet you think holesaws are alien artefacts.

What do you think these mysterious items might be?

Diamond-Core-Drill-Bits-CBAA-.jpg

I will give you a hint. They are not pistons form an ET saucer.

• Like 1

Not pilot drills, pilot holes, or guides, which don't take much brains to figure out.

Mate

I honestly think this might be where we are going wrong here.

Your vagueness doesn't do you justice. Let me be clear: The inca did not do this:

inca_wall_c_02_4.jpg

If you think they did then please explain how. This wall is 39 inches thick and is precise on all mating surfaces. Engineers cannot explain how this was achieved. No doubt you can.

Engineers could not fathom why this might be done? BS, I can say now that the big ticket item you are missing here is the mother of all invention. THAT explains the architecture.

I have had to do some granite floors with such odd angles for this vey reason. It's not easy to cut, so you run with the natural lines, and smooth them. Time consuming, but very effective. I have done whole floors with Granite offcuts from sinks and kitchen benches. Looks a million bucks too. Hard part is getting them all to be the same thickness.

Ohh yeah, My father and I covered 50m2 in two months in our spare time. Granite, cut with a little 4" diamond blade. Tight as the above example too, just thinner. Looked so good we ended up doing 5 of them. Took time, and it was worth the time.

HAve any of you been there ? THat wall is where they very carefully cut those lines into the stone face to make the appearance of separate Blocks ! LoL!

• Like 3

Abe,

just to add to your contribution on ancient Peru, with some great info you provide.

I was stunned to realize that they were only one civilization that emerged not based on agriculture.

Their basis was fishing.

No, they did practise agriculture. If you ever visit Peru, you'll notice many mountains are still covered with terraces, and are (again) being used by the native Peruvians.

• Like 1

How many archaeologists have been imprisoned? What were they imprisoned for? Don't forget that Von D is now only one of scores of people saying the same thing. Very serious full time researchers. Brien Foerster being another good example.

Yeah, Foerster is great, but he needs new glasses. And he's not that great a researcher.

And that many people copy Von Däniken doesn't make his ideas more true.

• Like 1

I probably genuinely missed it Abe; during the week my time is limited; I have more time at w/e's. I have the question lined up already though but I'm still interested to see it. Just quote the post number please.

I think you mean this post:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=1020&p=4570298entry4570298

And look at that stone and the ramp it is resting on.

• Like 1

I Bagillion post and no one has explained the Unexplained Mysteries of all the Alien Stoned work. Well we got part of it right The Stoned part ! Can you believe that this thread is still getting the "Z" game?

I think you have cracked onto how the AA theories come to light at the very least :D

• Like 1

That is what I found too: that Garcilaso made a typo, but it's still about rocks/pebbles, not iron.

I found some interesting books and pdfs on the topic:

The Inca World: The Development of Pre-Columbian Peru, A.D. 1000-1534

Cecilia Bákula,Laura Laurencich Minelli

http://books.google....ne inca&f=false

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting

Jean-Pierre Protzen, University of California, Berkeley

http://www.scribd.co...-PIERRE-PROTZEN

*snipped excerpt

http://stonefoundati.../stoneZine1.pdf

Those sound like some interesting reading, Thanks. :tu:

I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a copy of that Inca Architecture book.

THa Crack part is very close to the point Im sure ! Some Serious Drug testing may need to be carried out in here ! :blink:

• Like 1

Did something similar.. My family comes from kalgoorlie so I grew up playing around with wongathu kids.. I remember sitting around one day with a few of them and showed them the pics that zoser posted saying that they were aliens.. Yeah I was the laughing stock for awhile with the families.. Had one of the elders explain to me what those pics were..

Makes me wonder if the tribes that drew the others around the world were still about what they would say..

You see zoser von d and the like never really spoke to the tribes that are still around.. They saw the drawings.. Listened to the stories and deduced aliens without understanding or misquoted the legends..

Having been told first hand what I was hold by the elders made me start to question the books.. If they got the aboriginal art and stories wrong.. What else did they screw up..

You know there is not one aboriginal story that mentions the sky spirits flying through the air in chariots etc.. Or helping them..

Also why are there no great monuments in Australia?

That always made me wonder.. After all Australia is rich in natural resources.. Considering the aboriginal people have been in Australia between 40 to 60 thousand years

All excellent points and good reason why we need to protect our historical record from these vandals.

Quite something hearing the tale first hand isn't it.

THa Crack part is very close to the point Im sure ! Some Serious Drug testing may need to be carried out in here ! :blink:

The Incas chewed on coca leaves (and the Peruvians still do), and they used ayahuasca which they got from Amazonian jungle tribes with whom they traded.

When they notice Gods from temple they said that they have shining eyes, square heads, indistinct words, and that from their mouth fire comes so they thought that they must belong to volcano family Gods.

Georgia-Army-Smoking-Man-Sunglasses-Celebrities-300x187.jpg

L's actually making our point for us - what could be aliens, or gods are actually more advanced men.

• Like 1

In past came ETs who were EXTRA high tech. (Knowing little about our universe you must know that they must be realy extra advanced)

One who came to people must been their best man. Look at our astronauts. Are they local drunk?

Why would ET who was trained loose some artifact? In fact how do you know that he having any? Maybe all happened from their ship.

And extra high tech was brought to earth for what reason? To stack rocks, and give some of them a shiny finish? They thought we might need a hand with our rock stacking?

How do you not Loose something? As far as I know one does not loose something on purpose. In one breath you lot say they would not drop a wrapper, yet in the next you will tell us that ET ships crash here all the time. Which is it?

Or who said that they need ship at all. Maybe they can sent here trough dimension we didnt aware of.

And who is to say that the people who saw these things were not on a hallucinatory trip and imagined the entier thing, or were spurred on by other religious upstarts? Where does the speculation line in the sand stop? For every answer there is a rebuttal, so what is the point? If you have something bring it to the table. If you want maybe's and wannabes we can sit here till the end of time.

Also do you think that ants in Africa are aware of satelite above their heads? Or last year scientists who studied them?

What the heck do ants have to do with anything? Do we help them build monuments? Are the intelligent? What happened when Columbus hit the Americas, or when Cook got to Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii? Did he treat the svages like ants?

L's actually making our point for us - what could be aliens, or gods are actually more advanced men.

I was agreeing with L, the description is of a man smoking with sunnies on. First thing that came to my head when I read the above.

Or..... more rhetoric that has been over analysed...... ;)

Edited by psyche101