Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

We're talking about the methods used to shape the stones, not the end result, and for that result we have the luxury of hindsight. To the Spanish, These would've been recent constructions for which they would've had no reason to think of them as anything but an odd design choice. Nor were any of the native constructions more than a couple stories high, and those where essentially supported by their own mass, where the Spanish were accustomed to creating multistory framed buildings that would've never worked with. The Incas only had the corbeled arch for crying out loud, instead of the superior vaulted arch.

They clearly had an abundance of the stones to take apart and re-assemble, and plenty of standing examples to inspire them. What did they do? Top them with European-style construction. That should show you how much they thought of this "superior" technology.

Your approach has been if they could use it, they must use it unless they were unable to. There is nothing even remotely logical about that.

Well there is a completely different view to be had; that they didn't replicate it because they couldn't. My argument about the religious needs out weighs yours by a long shot.

Any building erected for religious purposes is done to with stand eternity. The Cathedrals as spectacular as they are are crumbling.

Edited by zoser

Your comment on Hopkins analysis please?

5:49 in your video. Hopkins states: "It is possible to do by hand."

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I'm rather enjoying the hilarity of your boundless willfull ignorance. It's quite amusing.

cormac

Your opinion on the Hopkins analysis?

You guys have to have something better to discuss. There are things flying over our heads right now that we can't explain and you're arguing about old freaking rocks.

We discuss about ANCIENT aliens.

5:49 in your video. Hopkins states: "It is possible to do by hand."

I know I said that in the transcript in an earlier post. Later he was shown a picture of the PP relics. Then his frame of mind changed. You are referring to his comment about statues.

I know I said that in the transcript in an earlier post. Later he was shown a picture of the PP relics. Then his frame of mind changed. You are referring to his comment about statues.

He was commenting about the level of precision that you are so enamored with.

From post 1381

At 5:21 in the clip:

Yet even with these high tech tools, Hopkins cannot replicate what ancient civilisations accomplished thousands of years ago.

At 5:50 on the subject of ancient sculptures and statues (Hopkins):

It's possible to do by hand, but it would take an incredible amount of time plus you have to have years of experience to pull it off.

At 9:00 in the clip; quoth Hopkins when shown photos of the PP relics:

If we were to do something like that today we would use computer driven CNC machines which have diamond tips and a template that the computer follows and even then it may not come out as perfect.

the-tower-tarot-scan0014.jpg

Edited by zoser

From post 1381

Yet even with these high tech tools, Hopkins cannot replicate what ancient civilisations accomplished thousands of years ago.

It's possible to do by hand, but it would take an incredible amount of time plus you have to have years of experience to pull it off.

It s possible to do by hand, yet cannot be replicated with high tech tools? Come on. You can't seriously believe this AA crap?

If we were to do something like that today we would use computer driven CNC machines which have diamond tips and a template that the computer follows and even then it may not come out as perfect.

This is just his speculation based upon what he would do.

Nice steel chisels. Is that supposed to be relevant to this discussion?

I bet the ancients wished they had a nearby Wall Mart eh?

The people in the video use soft steel, and like they say in the video, they had to change chisels every 5 minutes.

And what do they find in Egypt and Peru? Many chisels, but yes, not steel ones, not even soft steel ones.

But at least you can see them work stone using archaic methods, like they have done for thousands of years.

And about the Incas again: Garcilaso de la Vega, despite his Spanish name, was a full blooded Inca (or better a "Quechua", but people will never learn, I know), and he is the only one who described in detail how his ancestors built their temples. They used primitive tools and a lot of muscle power. The art went from father to son, just like with the Hindus in the video.

But how did De la Vega know all this? He learned it from an uncle who told him everything about their past. He was born 8 years after the conquest by the Spaniards, but when he grew up, he and his people still lived as they had done for ages.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Thank you you just refuted your own statement with your own evidence

Yes it is possible and has been done..

Again what people seem to forget that their culture was far different to ours.. If a ruler or high priest said.. 'the gods gave me a fission.. We must build a giant temple that looks like Ronald McDonald .. They would have not went wtf they would have built it and the whole civilization would have got involved

• Like 2

Thanks for the sincerity. Specifically the precision, and with the means available to ancient people? Really?

Regarding not seeing aliens; that's not everyone's experience by any means.

apparently that isn't everyone's experience, based on untold numbers of claims. i was speaking for myself

It was most famous detective story in history of math.

xn+yn=zn for all n>2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the proof was that there is no solution to the above. IOW, there exist no three numbers (x, y, z) for which the above is true.

The proof has since been done, but in a very unsatisfying way ( using computers.)

Harte

• Like 2

Okay may I start with one case. As you all know (those who dwells in ET section) there is place called Hessdalen. Once I started thread with same thread. There we discuss all kind of things. Sceptics side was that was Plasma. Which is unbeliveble and if you just knew how to read you can conclude differently but nevertheless lets start with that statement. In Hessdalen Plasma appears.

Here is a thread

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=198044

Here is interview with Erling Strand

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=207536

Interview with Massimo Teodorani

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=200292

Now there is research that Plasma life form exist.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111062

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=115488

Read this:

Plasma Life Forms in Space

An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized.

Plasma Life Forms in the Laboratory

In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells.

So....if Plasma is alive? Then is our sun alive? Is earth alive? (Gaia)

But lets stick to AA.

I've grown up in a Christian tradition but I have been a bit curious about what the Quran says so I've done some reading on the Internet. Interestingly enough, the Quran at many places mentions beings named jinns. The Quran says that God created both humans and jinns. It says that jinns were created before humans and that they were created from fire while humans were created from mud. I think the Quran also says that jinns are invisible to us. Could the jinns perhaps be plasma life forms? What the Quran says about jinns seems to agree pretty well with what the "Plasma life forms" article says I think.

The word "jinn" in the Quran has in English turned into the word "genie".

There is a legend that I think most people have heard about a man named Aladdin who is claimed to have captured a jinn in an oil lamp. I guess that if a jinn is a plasma life form, an oil lamp would be a pretty good place to capture a jinn.

QUOTE (the Quran)

The Noble Qur'an - Ar-Rahmaan 55:15, 15

He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Hijr 15:26-42

26. And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

Jinns are plasma? O.o

Here is all article

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=130606

Then what about Moses Bush that doenst burn?

Here is article:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=132499

enjoy! :tu:

Well there is a completely different view to be had; that they didn't replicate it because they couldn't. My argument about the religious needs out weighs yours by a long shot

Right. Because I forgot that Spain was a theocracy at the time and they were only there to save the poor, benighted souls of the unbelievers, not, you know, enlarge an empire and enrich it's coffers or anything.

Any building erected for religious purposes is done to with stand eternity. The Cathedrals as spectacular as they are are crumbling.

Which doesn't say much for their eternalness. It's funny though, how the same people at roughly the same time were so concerned with permanence that they were building churches out of mud brick in Mexico and the American southwest. Funnier still how they could carve all those saints and gargoyles and flying buttresses and whatnot so precisely back home, yet they couldn't manage a simple cuboid polygon.

You guys have to have something better to discuss. There are things flying over our heads right now that we can't explain and you're arguing about old freaking rocks.

So?

Maybe there's old rocks flying over our heads too. :unsure2:

Maybe you should try posting on topic before one of these old rocks is thrown "over" your head. :o

Harte

• Like 1

Why would Inca spend time carving out it.

well they didn't have the Internet to while away the long hours.

• Like 1

It's funny how believers only believe in plasma under certain specific conditions. Plasma ray guns? Sure. Plasma life forms? Sure.

Ball of plasma over Popocatepetl? "You skeptics are so full of it!"

Harte

• Like 3

People who say "it must have been aliens who did it" are ignorant of their own past and what the ancients were capable of.

And why does every believer in socalled 'alien technology' forget about what the Romans built? We all know how they did it, they even invented concrete 2 millennia before we re-discovered it.

Their buildings still stand, and are much older than most of the Peruvian ones.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

So?

Maybe there's old rocks flying over our heads too. :unsure2:

Maybe you should try posting on topic before one of these old rocks is thrown "over" your head. :o

Harte

No rocks. Just metal balls. Which don't look ancient.

You did exactly as I suggested. Digging into a person's past in an attempt to cast doubt in the minds of others as to his credibility. Thus infering that he is unfit to comment on the subject in question.

I've seen the skeptics here do this countless times. Next wait for someone to do it to Roger Hopkins.

A spade is a spade; not a convex shaped metallic earth shifter.

You supplied the link. I clicked it, found myself on the main page of the site and that to find anything I had to click menu links on the left. The first link is the about link and it lead me to a page that has this as the first paragraph.

Brien was born in the US, but moved to the west coast of Canada as a child, where he became immediately fascinated by the Native traditions of people such as the Haida. He learned to carve totem poles, canoes, masks and other ceremonial things from master Native carvers, and became a professional sculptor at age 26, basically dropping his career as a marine biologist.

Based on that information, I found your reference to him to be unusual. To me it came across that you were saying he was the one with the answers of what went on during the construction of the megaliths and so I questioned you on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the proof was that there is no solution to the above. IOW, there exist no three numbers (x, y, z) for which the above is true.

The proof has since been done, but in a very unsatisfying way ( using computers.)

Harte

Harte, Im not mathmatican of any kind. So, this might have had many errors. Others mathmatician and historians are free to join.

He said that there is no solution for any n higher than two.

In 1657, Fermat attempted to solve Diophantine equation 61x2 + 1 = y2 (solved by Brahmagupta over 1000 years earlier). The equation was eventually solved by Euler in the early 18th century, who also solved a number of other Diophantine equations.

Fermats in free time study mathemathics. He wrote to mathmatician in Europe .He read Diophantus work and problems

of finding whole number solution and Pythagoras equasion.

He said that we squares thing but nothing else. With whole numbers.

Its not possible to wrote one cube as sum of two cubes.

xn+yn=zn for all n>2

Euler made prooved with gap. But it was correct.

He was correct so in fact he proove it.

In 19 century Marie-Sophie Germain act that she was a man.She study at night mathemathics from father library.

Parents were against that idea.She correspondent with famous mathematicians such as Lagrange, Legendre, and Gauss.She wrote, again under the pseudonym of M. LeBlanc.Despite the friendship of Germain and Gauss, they never met.One of the pioneers of elasticity theory, she won the grand prize from the Paris Academy of Sciences for her essay on the subject.

Fermat deal with exponent 4. Euler with cubes. And Germain with all to 100. That was a huge leap. Imagine.

To proove Fermat theorem for particular number you take that number and do serious of

operations to it. And you checked some things and some of these things is true then you know that Fermats theorem

is true for that exponent.She asked Gauss if her approach to the theorem was worth pursuing so called Sophie Germain's theorem. Gauss never answered.

Gauss in beside Euler one of top five mathmaticians of all time as Im sure you already know but Gauss wasnt so interested in Fermats enigma.Its more historical interest. Its not fundemental.

It was proven by the British mathematician Andrew Wiles in 1994.

Between him and Sophie...well here is from wiki:

The ultimately successful strategy for proving Fermat's Last Theorem was by proving the modularity theorem or

Taniyama–Shimura–Weil conjecture. The strategy was first described by Gerhard Frey in 1984.[106] Frey noted that if Fermat's equation had a solution (a, b, c) for exponent p > 2, the corresponding elliptic curve[note 2]

y2 = x (x - ap)(x + bp)

would have such unusual properties that the curve would likely violate the modularity theorem.

"epsilon conjecture", was proven by Ken Ribet in 1986. Second, it was necessary to prove a special case of the modularity theorem. This special case (for semistable elliptic curves) was proven by Andrew Wiles in 1995.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Let's not speculate Synch, lets look at what was actually said:

Does any more need to be said?

To me he is saying that it would take great time and effort to do this, but it can be done.