Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Interesting article.

Btw, I know I am not a plasma scientist, and what I said is what I read from other scientists.

Same here. And those in Romania, Russia , Germany said it exist.

the British didn't comquer Egypt, that was the French.

Yes but BE sympathizer like old quote propaganda : From Cape town to Cairo. So..

If this idea of plasma life forms is claimed to be from some other planet, dimension or other misunderstood aspect of Sci Fi, why do we have a record of it being on earth for centuries, if indeed the passages could even be proven to refer to Plasma life forms?

Why we exist in first place? Why everthying fits so you and I can exist? Plasma is prooven to sudden apearance. We cant detect it on any instrument we have...then boom. Its here.Also it is recorded that left planet Earth with high speed.

Edited by the L

Do you believe the pendant of a flying fish found in Colombia is really an airplane?

No I consider that is art. In my opinion to search for AA evidence to back up same hypothesis we must look in records. Since art and musta loose artifact are inlogic.

Edited by the L

To add something. We are carbon based being. Carbon is made in stars. Star is plasma. So one guy comes into my mind. We are made of the star stuff.

Or better, quote:

Nature of life on earth and quest for life else where are the two sides of the same question.

Edited by the L

We as organic living beings live from other organic beings (plants, animals).

The article suggests that these plasma beings or inorganic living beings live from other plasma beings or inorganic living beings.

What are/were they doing here on earth, probing people, abducting people, building pyramids and so on?

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

What are/were they doing here on earth, probing people, abducting people, building pyramids and so on?

Abe to answer you first on your previous post. If you want to see how it looks when appears to our visible spectrum just watch intro of documentary. However it doesnt appears always like that. It could appears like cigar shape object with stripes and lights on end. (yup you heard me right) it could appear like pulsating pyramid or black object.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpECnEgjzA

I dont know did they monitoring us or trying to establish communication or are here and live and coexist as we, maybe they are here before us, ...

So back on question. If jinns are plasma and if Moses did talk with plasma, then AA hypthesis isnt hypothesis anymore.

The AA hypothesis suggests that AA visited earth, manipulated with our genes, created civilizations, mined for ores, and a lot more.

That doesn't jive with either the inorganic plasma beings from the article or the Jinns.

The Jinns have always been here.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

The AA hypothesis suggests that AA visited earth, manipulated with our genes, created civilizations, mined for ores, and a lot more.

That doesn't jive with either the inorganic plasma beings from the article or the Jinns.

The Jinns have always been here.

Isnt creating civilization giving Moses orders how to live?

There are enormous study how plsama effect human psychology (hallucinations and so on)

Some argued that they are intergalactic other scientists claim that they came from our solar system.

Ill wait to see other sceptic answer then we will continue. For those who want to learn more go to post 1415. Enjoy. I was when I was studing about it.

Maybe Sun cult is Plasma cult....Maybe Ra is plasma. Akhenaten god is plasma....Or I dont know speculating here ofcourse, Pyramid is constructed because they saw it in sky?

Isnt creating civilization giving Moses orders how to live?

There are enormous study how plsama effect human psychology (hallucinations and so on)

Some argued that they are intergalactic other scientists claim that they came from our solar system.

You are suggesting Mozes was talking with a Jinn instead of God about the Ten Commandments?

As far as I remember the Qur'an, men and Jin were created at the same time, or that the Jinn were here before men. Not sure about that one. The Jinn were socalled created from "smoke and fire".

But the point is: they came from the earth, and they were not aliens.

Btw: fkg interesting video; I hav almost finished part 5.

• Like 1

You are suggesting Mozes was talking with a Jinn instead of God about the Ten Commandments?

As far as I remember the Qur'an, men and Jin were created at the same time, or that the Jinn were here before men. Not sure about that one. The Jinn were socalled created from "smoke and fire".

But the point is: they came from the earth, and they were not aliens.

Btw: fkg interesting video; I hav almost finished part 5.

As Quran said. But science said they are "unknown" origin and unpredictable.

It is interesting theme. If you are interested go to post 1415 and follow link and you will have to read till New Year.

This is what I discover in my research-

Plasma that you can see on radar yet you dont see in live. Invisible then visible.Illuminated. Geometric shape. Ejecting mini balls. With self regulating mechanism for temperature.That sometimes have different colors white red blue green which is imposible for plasma. That sometimes appears as object. That balls in some cases join togheter in triangualar shape. That can land on ground. It is suspected that flashes preceded before pheonomenan and that is able to release spherical iron particles onto the ground. When researchers pointed laser in light phenomena there were reactions.And plasma that make VLF noise. Plasma that replicate. Plasma that copy double helix. Plasma that have interactions with human, Plasma that can grew. Plasma that communicate....

Edited by the L

No, the Jinn were created before men, and were not teachers at all (or civilizers) :

According to Moslem tradition the Jinn were created of fire some thousands of years before Adam. The Jinn are considered to be like men, capable of future salvation and damnation; they can accept or reject God's message. They are believers or non-believers. According to the Koran Mohammed was sent to convert the Jinn to Islam as well as the Arabs. (Suras 72: 1-7 and 15: 27.) The Jinn are reported to be eaves-droppers and constantly trying to go behind the curtain of heaven in order to steal God's secrets. For this reason the good angels throw stones at them, that is shooting stars, and the common name given to these demonic transgressors is therefore "the stoned ones "- Ar-rajim. (See the commentaries on Suras 55:14; 51:56; 11:120, etc.) The general abode of all of these spirits or demons is said to be the mountains of Qaf which are supposed to encircle the world.

http://www.hajiallah...mism/chapt7.htm

Lol, the phenomena reported in Hassdalen occur in mountainous areas, like in many other mountainous areas of the world.

I think it's all about piezo-electricty caused by geophysical stress in rocks. And this piezo-electricity creates ball lightning .

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

No, the Jinn were created before men, and were not teachers at all (or civilizers) :

According to Moslem tradition the Jinn were created of fire some thousands of years before Adam. The Jinn are considered to be like men, capable of future salvation and damnation; they can accept or reject God's message. They are believers or non-believers. According to the Koran Mohammed was sent to convert the Jinn to Islam as well as the Arabs. (Suras 72: 1-7 and 15: 27.) The Jinn are reported to be eaves-droppers and constantly trying to go behind the curtain of heaven in order to steal God's secrets. For this reason the good angels throw stones at them, that is shooting stars, and the common name given to these demonic transgressors is therefore "the stoned ones "- Ar-rajim. (See the commentaries on Suras 55:14; 51:56; 11:120, etc.) The general abode of all of these spirits or demons is said to be the mountains of Qaf which are supposed to encircle the world.

http://www.hajiallah...mism/chapt7.htm

Lol, the phenomena reported in Hassdalen occur in mountainous areas, like in many other mountainous areas of the woprld.

It doesnt indicate nothing. There were taped on open sea. Also we know that specific life favourite specific geographic areas. Maybe they like scandium and similar.

Jinn didnt wanted to bow to human. (?)

Edited by the L

I think it's all about piezo-electricty caused by geophysical stress in rocks. And this piezo-electricity creates ball lightning .

That was my first thought. Then I notice that differs from obvious ball lightning for atleast 15 things. I think that in thread about Hessdalen I even quote scientists where they clearly stated similar. Then again we have a tree, platypus and human. So why wouldnt be existing ball lightning/plasma and intellegent plasma.

Edited by the L

I also think its crucial in UFO research. Im sure that if isnt military new airship it must been plasma.

Take this for example

http://en.wikipedia....an_UFO_incident

The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the early morning hours of 19 September 1976. During the incident, two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors supposedly lost instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft also supposedly suffered temporary weapons systems failure, while preparing to open fire.

The incident, recorded in a four-page U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report distributed to at least the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), remains one of the most well-documented military encounters with anomalous phenomena in history, and various senior Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not of terrestrial origin.

Edited by the L

That was my first thought. Then I notice that differs from obvious ball lightning for atleast 15 things. I think that in thread about Hessdalen I even quote scientists where they clearly stated similar. Then again we have a tree, platypus and human. So why wouldnt be existing ball lightning/plasma and intellegent plasma.

If you read this online book:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47292733/Ball-Lightening

and go to the Conclusion, you will read some think ball lightning doesn't even exist, lol! Well, not as something related to lightning.

But whatever it is, it shows up in many sizes, shapes, can drift motionless or move with high speed.

Here is what that Dutch guy Dijkhuis ("Convectron") is still busy with:

https://data.epo.org...2/document.html

http://www.google.co...0019668B1?cl=en

And then watch part 5 of the documentary: the guy who is being interviewed says what Dijkhuis has been trying to accomplish for 3 decades now:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CspCz8DVr7Q[/media]

(57) A method and apparatus for use in carrying out controlled thermonuclear reactions wherein fusion fuel is mixed with a carrier gas and fed continuously through opposing nozzles to a plasma sphere or ball in which thermonuclear reactions cause the emission of neutrons and visibles light, and in which the plasma ball is confined by internal forces in the ball and maintained in position by opposing gas fuel jets and an electrostatic field.

https://data.epo.org/publication-server/image?imageName=imgaf001&docId=4242336

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

If you read this online book:

http://www.scribd.co...Ball-Lightening

and go to the Conclusion, you will read some think ball lightning doesn't even exist, lol! Well, not as something related to lightning.

But whatever it is, it shows up in many sizes, shapes, can drift motionless or move with high speed.

True. There is stories that balllightning follow people and that is I think fully scientificly explained.

However what cant be explained is how it have different colors in same time when when we know that colors depend on temperature of plasma. So its freezing and hot in same time?

How come that have self regulating system for temperature?

How it can eject mini balls which flew around goes to earth and come back?

How come that sometimes appear as cigar shape or black hole. Or geometric object.

How come that sometimes appears as illuminating object and sometimes as object with lights?

How come that those ball of lightning can form larger object. Like triangle?

What about those iron particles? Did plasma need some particles as fuel or food? we seen that with dust it copy DNA double helix?

How come when some pilots what to shoot at plasma instantly weapon system failure happen?

How come that sometimes we see plasma yet we dont see it on radar and vice versa?

How come that make noise?

What is thing that could replicate,grow and communicate?

Edited by the L