Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Zoser, you said that a stone weighing 130 tons was proof enough the Incas couldn't have done it. But when I mention a 300 tons block, you say it was done using crude methods.

Explain to me how they moved a 300 tons block from Istria to Ravenna.

Explain to me how the Romans moved a 230+ tons obelisk to Rome.

Simple, Abe.

The Romans aren't brown.

Harte

• Like 5

heya ls, hope all is going great with you... if you pop-in here next time and get to see this... i was wondering; what are your thoughts about the possibility of the involvement of birkeland currents in a/m phenomena? :tu:

and whether the ancient aliens might be involved too.... :unsure2:

Would that not be more of a model so to speak?

Darwins theory is extremely bland. Much of the worlds oceans remain unexplored.

It may be bland but his research on the island showed results for the evolution of species which was very controversial.

How bland would it be if in a far out speculation that an intelligent predecessor species who knows from where developed space flight prior to man and we are looking for them in the wrong places? They may not be such an advanced ET that needs tech to cross light years, and may be closer to us than we think. It seems logical that the most intelligent beings would also be the oldest survivors of evolution process.

Discoveries are backed by verifiable research such as Dawin's. It's a piece in the puzzle that needed to go public. Its a clue to follow in the search for the truth behind the speculations.

Tsytovich thinks that they evolve on faster evolutionary rate then we. So if they were older then we and evolve at higher rate then we evolved, then they reach level which we cant grasp in my opinion. Same as platypus can grasp on what level our civilization is. Plasma life form has bioplasma body which generate EM fields and radiate waves. They are antennae which can generate EM waves from other Plasmas. Similar as Petar Garjajev claim that human DNA is antennae. We even know that Plasma physicists study plasma as antennae even better they study how plasma can effect on humans and how humans can be used as antennae. So did plasma communicate trough those EM waves? Or VLF noise as recorded at Hessdalen? Did plasma tried to make communication with us? Do we create form of UFO saucers and Madonnas as one in Fatima or Međugorje? How? We have history, our beliefs. We encounter plasma and sent EM waves of thoughts which plasma can generate trough their antennaes. So Lucia and cousins in Fatima were religious and when they come near Plasma life form they sent EM wave of Holy Mary which Plasma shaped. Or when person is influenced by greys and saucers and met Plasma his EM waves in fact shape Plasma into saucer. Or when person believe into ghosts Plasma shape itself into ghostly creature. Why plasma do that? If plasma friendly and trying to make conntact? Then again Arabs said that Jinns could took all kinds of shapes and that they have shapshifting ability in a sense. So Moses saw God because of his background.

That way we can easily explain some sightnings and expriences but we for sure didnt solve plasma mystery.

Question is did they realy communicated with Plasma life form if Lucia did talk with it Plasma or Moses?

That's all I wanted to know from the start.

• Like 1

Simple, Abe.

The Romans aren't brown.

Harte

Hmmm... never really thought of the bigotry angle, maybe you're on to something.

• Like 1

I am not trying to generalize, but indeed, many people I have worked with have been known for such. I know a guy that used to work for NSA and he told me of the pranks they'd pull on people - internally and externally. Without having a degree in psychology I would venture the guess that it is a kind of a pressure valve.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'd expect it's also rather entertaining, seeing just how gullible some people can be. :tu:

cormac

• Like 1

I'd expect it's also rather entertaining, seeing just how gullible some people can be. :tu:

cormac

That I have no doubts about! :-)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually I am going to have to agree with zoser on something... The different sites would be hard if not impossible to build with stone age tech.....

Now if they were built by a stone age culture then he would have a point.. A very valid one

• Like 4

Comic books are for the fantasy minded. lol

that's how much you know about it

i can tell that you have no freaking idea about collecting valuable comics and other memorabilia so kindly keep to what you do know

• Like 1

For the escapist certainly.

For the imaginative of course.

For the creative minded, naturally.

For the fantasy minded, why not?

You of all people using "comic books are for the fantasy minded" as a put down is itself bad comedy.

i thought the same. in any case i take no offense. those comics bring in quite a bit of revenue. if that's fantasy i'm all for it!

• Like 1

But heaven forbid when their city gets ramsacked by northern tribes, they say the vandals sacked rome, and in modern times anyone who desecrates something can be called a vandal, imagine that, the cheek of it.

Its ok for them to desecrate other tribes sacred places, but heaven forbid if the romans have their monuments desecrated.

Funny you say that because the Romans were known to respect sacred places of the tribes they conquered and often adopted the gods of these tribes into their own pantheon.

They often also erected a temple for such a 'foreign' god, near or on the original sacred ground They must have thought it's better to be safe than sorry (in case they had angered some local god).

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Oh really?

So you think people in charge of high security projects and research are prone to BS'ing others as you call it?

Sounds like the "argument from authority"; 'They're in a very responsible position, so they would never possibly be anything less than 100% serious.'? Surely people in very responsible and highs tress jobs would be particularly the kind to use joking and telling tall tales as a safety valve?

You know, a lot of high ranking people have quoted alien presence on earth?

You think they are not qualified to describe what they saw? Some were in airforces btw.

Hmm... dodging the question... certainly doesn't do wonders for your credibility bar. You've still failed to name or quote ONE of these people you're claiming exists.

• Like 2

A lot of people say on the thread they need the manpower and resources to construct the pyramid with primitive tools and ramps to prove the "egyptologists theory".

Those people would be correct. You have not proven otherwise despite your protests.

It would never happen because the modern engineers would not know exactly how to construct it with primitive tools and ramps. They would fail to duplicate and replicate it even on the smallest of levels. They don't have any blueprints. They have no planning to do it. You can't just give an incredibly "advanced architectural creation" to modern man and expect them to replicate it with the so called proof of tools that they found around the complex.

Not at all, you do not seem to be all that understanding of construction principles to be honest. You do not seem to even understand that basic differences between construction workers and archeologists as you seem to get them confused very regularly, although I admit I have suspected this might well be "playing dumb" in order to push a failed point across. No they do not have blueprints, all "they" need is the same resources and conditions.

I am sure if you can fund the project, I can find you the labour.

Do you think that when the archeologists predicted a ramp would be found, that it was just coincidence that the ramp was where they said it would be? You seem to think this is not proof the ramp was used for construction, but what methods do you think were envisaged when looking for the ramp? Do you think it is just some sort of vague coincidence that when a construction method was speculated, and them put into practical terms as to where it would have to be to be used effectively, and the very fact that all this lead to the discovery of the said ramp? Do you think that using failed methods for construction led to a discovery for a ramp that just happens to be were the builders said it needs to be to be used effectively, and that is just coincidence, they are wrong and that their methods led to the discovery of a ramp, but not what they think it was used for, but some other purpose, even thought the methods predicting a ramp to ascend blocks were used but the actual purpose is unknown? You cll that some sort of logic? Purple Haze maybe.

There was already an attempt at it, and it became so hard that the smaller scale model was not even finished with primitive tools, they had to use modern methods to finish it.

Still banging that drum are we. You already tried this pages ago. and your argument is lacking terribly. People building their first Pyramid are not going to be as good as people who have built hundreds. Why do you pretend to respect logic and then say things like this? They hit problems so what, they had time frame, and many physical constraints the original people did not, and lacked any experience at all. I cannot believe you would still be pushing such a weak argument.

The fact is that whoever built the "Great pyramids" - knew something that modern man does not.

Seriously, how do you say that with a straight face? Or are you?

It was not just a stack of rocks, there are also precise measurements that relate to the cosmos. It was a legacy from an ancient stage of "architectural construction on earth",

Ohh yes the mystical aspect. Good God Man, this is a bit old isn't it? "Magic" is not as cool as it used to be. Too many people are learning the tricks.

What about the other 137 Pyramids? What is their role?

What is this amazing mysterious alignment, and what on earth does it do? I have only seen it make some people hallucinate enough so that they think they can get away with photoshop pictures of beams of light coming out of them. That's not really something to be proud of. Cannot say I have seen them produce any more than amazement, which seems to rather inspire some imaginations. Can we expect to see someone take a pyramid around the block for a spin anytime soon? The apocalypse is over, maybe you fringe lot could concentrate on getting the Pyramids up and contacting aliens now that Doomsday has been postponed. I have though offered to co-operate with the CT'ers by continuing to live until the date is re-set, least you lot could do is fire up the Pyramids.

that pound for pound appears somewhat more superior and advanced compared to modern construction methods. The ancient buildings built with stone are stunning from an aestethic standpoint. It can not be denied, that the knowledge used to build the great pyramids stems from a more ancient route to a different but little known era in the history of humanity, that the mainstream fails to entertain, or even the history of "extraterrestrials involvement with earth" or its possible manipulation of its fauna, the latter also does not necessarily have to be extraterrestrial, the earth is very old, there may have been "other intelligent species" that inhabited earth before humans, those species do not necessarily have to be extraterretrial in origin per se.

Except the fossil record soundly refute pre-civilisations, also, this is not the forum to discuss that subject in. Can you perhaps derail a thread over there if you feel the need. As far as I know this thread is dealing with the Television nonsense that Zoser seem to believe as gospel, after all, he did hear it on TV I guess. The real point is man is perfectly capable of that which he has claimed not to be. Rather some support for bmk's link that says people are getting dumber as time goes on, and this sort of nonsense seems to support that for some at least. I find it ironic that people have convinced themselves to turn their backs on hundreds of years of hard work and discovery to prefer old religions. Some people just cannot get enough of religion perhaps, or maybe some people just do not like change.

Aesthetics are a personal point of view. How do you feel the right to speak for the planet in that respect?

Mainstream history model is not accurate, they have not proven their theories. When they can't prove their theories, then people will start to look for answers from "alternative sources" (so called fringe etc) that entertain ideas and theories that mainstream advocates and their army of skeptics don't entertain because they are too biased towards the mainstream and appear as closed minded and ignorant.

And AA is the accurate model? Teams of scientists who dedicate their lives for hundreds of years have all been heading in the wrong direction, but some wild haired TV presenter trumped them all? Are you serious? Fringe only has the audience of the ignorant, that is the way it has always been, and the way it always will be. People who talk themselves into believing they are "naturally smart" and do not need an official education are no more than objects of mirth, and deservedly so. Anywhere that matters that is. They do find solace in the comfort of others who are like minded and all sit around telling each other how they have beat the system. It's just laughable really.

Closed minded and ignorant? Because some can see through the very weak premise of a fantasy? Really? How about some hard evidence? You know, that Empirical stuff. Or is asking for proof of this "epiphany" closed minded and ignorant? It should just be accepted because it's cool man?

The mainstream historians make out their theories to be undeniable hardcore facts and the truth.

That's a lie. That's is not what science is about. Science is fluid. Anything presented is best understanding. That so many people lose this race no doubt makes for many sore losers therefore we have the fringe element.

Science is a pursuit of knowledge. The evolutionary model itself is proof of this. It has undergone many mainstream changes from the single line model to todays understanding of a large group of hominids competing. No matter how fundamental the understanding, science is open to new ideas all the time. And, accepts them all the time when they are proven. The fringe element would like science to overlook the "proven" part. Not going to happen. As a result we see much foot stamping and calls of unfair. How many times has science been proven wrong? Enough times to make the history books and show that they make amends when proven wrong, and rewrite the books. Science is not proud. Science is hungry.

They leave no room for the idea that they could be wrong in general. When they can't prove their theories correct with solid evidence, and people start looking at other ideas, opinions and theories, only for the skeptics and the mainstream to call such people derogatory terms like fringe lunatics and trolls etc, then the skeptics and mainstream appear like they are hostile towards other rival theory models being expressed. Calling those rival models pseudo archaeology or fringe archaeology and trying to degrade such models with unwarranted aggression and ignorance, really looks bizarre. To be ridiculed for expressing alternative ideas and theories is preposterous when the mainstream are only basing some of their version of history around unproven theories aswell.

The mainstream academic archaeological community and their so called accepted scientific and analytical methods of their discipline are not the end all and be all of everything as regards the ancient world, and never should be. The mainstream academic archaeological community are only expressing opinions, theories, and their concluded version of history stemming from their so called research.

To say that research is the yardstick to measure the past is ludicrous, the very fact that archaeologists have to dig and look for clues of the ancient world proves that they know very little about the ancient world in reality and are only building their theoretic version of history based on what they found, they also have been known to exclude artifacts that don't fit into their seemingly warped and extremely inaccurate version of history. The more you read their version of history, the more holes found in it.

Holes poked by what? the Bible? Zoser? lol, Misunderstandings, or as per the case of the AA series, outright lies? Lousy interpretations by people ignorant to a subject that get all antsy when their ignorance is exposed? To encourage dismissal of the longest running records of the most qualified people in favour of imagination and ancient religions is sheer lunacy. There simply is no other word for it. It is not cool to be eccentric in that respect, it's just another case for the guys in the white coats.

What you call holes, many others would call "ignorance"

Well, yes they do know a bit about how some of this was done, the same things are still being done today, I cannot believe you could possibly have missed all the modern hand made examples presented in this thread.

Why do you think they call the theories, theories?

The extraterrestrial theory is not as far fetched as the mainstream makes it out to be.

They are all trolls and fringe too?

Yes, it is are far fetched, that is why it remans in the realm of entertainment, and not science, it has no substance. It is merely the musings of the ignorant.

Well, yes, indeed, particularly those that flaunt useless qualification in an appeal to authority. Nutcases like Greer and Lier.

I am convinced there was thought behind the thing’s manoeuvres.”

Lieutenant George Gorman (F51 pilot after being in a 30 minute dogfight with a small UFO in 1948)

Gorman himself described the object as a simple "ball of light" about six to eight inches in diameter. Some mighty tiny aliens.

"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."

- Captain Eddie Rickenbacker

No argument there, I just see no need to take the leap that UFO=ET.

It is my thesis that flying saucers are real, and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries.

-Hermann Oberth -

Austro-Hungarian-born Germanphysicist and engineer. He is considered one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics.

Yes, and he said UFO's most likely come from Mars too. That prediction did not work out so well.

Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations.

-Captain Rickenbacker- he was known as, American Ace of Aces, medal of honor-winning commander

You already said this. The plural of anecdote is not data.

Bernard Haisch, physicist, “Be Skeptical of the Skeptics”

“Cut through the ridicule and search for factual information in most of the skeptical commentary and one is usually left with nothing. This is not surprising. After all, how can one rationally object to a call for scientific examination of evidence? Be skeptical of the "skeptics."”

This is what the AA crowd are specifically avoiding! Did you miss the extensive post where all the outright lies about Puma Punku were proliferated by these charlatans in order to attempt higher TV ratings?

Stanton Friedman, nuclear physicist and leading UFO researcher, author of several books and numerous articles on UFOs.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled vehicles from off the Earth.”

Surely you jest.

• Like 5

i never claimed concrete evidence. what has been repeatedly shown to you in this thread are alternative theories that have a foundation to build on.

the techniques proposed may or may not work, but at least they are tangible beginnings to explaining a complex and mysterious event. it has been shown to you in countless posts that your theories do not hold up to even marginal scrutiny because....wait for it...they lack a foundation.

edit typos

Yet there is no foundation to build on where classic explanations of skull elongation are concerned. People keep saying that 'you have been shown' as if someone is waving the bible in my direction yet no substance is forthcoming. Why support a thesis with no foundations?

So once again where is your foundation for saying this is all ritualistic?

So plato's tales about atlantis is rubbish? yet herodotus and his tales about the pyramid are credible?

It's called choosing what one believes. The skeptics do it all the time. They even ignore specialist witnesses if they are batting for the wrong team.

It remains a possibility that latter people entering the region post construction of Great Pyramid were in awe of the pyramids and actually decided to attempt to duplicate the great pyramids with more primitive and inferior attempts. The smaller pyramids being those attempts, the skeptics say, that the builders started building small first then progressed, hmm, it could also be the other way around, perhaps latter inhabitants on the regions tried to duplicate the 3 pyramids with 3 smaller and inferior ones.

3-pyramids-of-giza.jpg

Note the remarkable similarity of the smaller pyramids compared with the ludicrous nippon attempt of duplication.

0.jpg

And why on earth would it not be that the lesser older pyramids are the ones they did the practising in, and why the smaller ones in some respects resemble the Nippon attempt?

An equal, say someone with 137 buildings under their belt, unlimited resources and labour or even to a budget can build this today:

SF_Transamerica_full_CA.jpg

I am sure the aliens will appreciate the undercover parking and air conditioning upon their return.

I'd like to see you post a quote from this thread where any skeptic said just that.

To a point I would say we do. We have not spent the last 2,000 years building things without learning a thing or two. We have stronger and more precise machines to accomplish tasks quicker and with less breakage and accident. I think it would be crazy to think we have not learned a thing in 2,000 years. That is not to say these ancient master builders were not absolutely brilliant, and had to work with tougher methods than we do today, resulting in a finish that deserved more pride than a factory line girder. IMHO, because everything had so much personal effort, was a reason to make things just a little more perfect than the competition might. Business was still business even 2,000 years ago.

Yes, my language is also kind of crude because English is not my mother tongue.

But thanks for correcting my spelling, and for preventing me from not being taken seriously by the pricks.

I hope that was not a cheap shot, I think so much more of you than that. I find you easy to understand. Always have.

So plato's tales about atlantis is rubbish? yet herodotus and his tales about the pyramid are credible?

I think most people recognise that ol' Herodotus was fond of spicing up his tale with colourful digressions- people with heads like Dogs and so on- but there's the no doubt that the Pyramids exist, is there? Whereas, whatever strenuous efforts have been made, Atlantis is still in the realms of the mythological or the allegorical.

• Like 2

I hope that was not a cheap shot, I think so much more of you than that. I find you easy to understand. Always have.

Man, do you take everything personally? I wasn't even thinking of you.

But as you know, when you're discussing with certain persons, and if they can't 'win' a debate, they start correcting your language.

less of the magical !!

Guess who built this, (see link)... it too has pillars, ventilation shafts - and food storage - and many many chambers, including water

http://4.bp.blogspot...allery-029z.jpg

Built by ANTS!

ANTS! And thats not even the best pic I can find but I cant be bothered looking for more

I wonder what mysterious force helps them? Nothing does! Coz there is no mystery, they just do it, because they can. So if an ant colony can build structures, its a no brainer that man can do a zillion times better, even the ancient men

edit to add pic source: http://prettyusefulstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/art-full-friday-bug-beauty.html

That is amazing, but I have to say I think the front of the structure has been a little "enhanced" with a shovel for effect ;) The one above it is equally impressive.

• Like 1

Man, do you take everything personally? I wasn't even thinking of you.

But as you know, when you're discussing with certain persons, and if they can't 'win' a debate, they start correcting your language.

I apologise for the misunderstanding, I was just catching up on some posts. I was just caught of guard that you got involved at all. My mistake.

To a point I would say we do. We have not spent the last 2,000 years building things without learning a thing or two. We have stronger and more precise machines to accomplish tasks quicker and with less breakage and accident. I think it would be crazy to think we have not learned a thing in 2,000 years. That is not to say these ancient master builders were not absolutely brilliant, and had to work with tougher methods than we do today, resulting in a finish that deserved more pride than a factory line girder. IMHO, because everything had so much personal effort, was a reason to make things just a little more perfect than the competition might. Business was still business even 2,000 years ago.

You have to see my remark in its context. It was a response to one of LRW's posts.

Here's Brien's take on elongated skulls found in Peru. African tribes practise this today. The question is like the Inca building walls are the African tribes attempting to emulate some previous civilisation that naturally looked like this? If this is true then the implications of this are clear.

No, that shape was considered beautiful. Have you ever seen what Japanese women do to their feet?