Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

My point was that we have 2 ziggurats of similar age and shape, but very far apart. By that we can start thinking about who influenced whom and when.

This is not about those ziggurats at all, btw.

If you say aliens must have build those stone structures in Bolivia and Peru, then you must show us an example of how the aliens built in the past, and only then can you say it might have been aliens who built temples and fortifications in Peru and Bolivia.

Now all we can say is that we don't know exactly who built what and when.

The smoking gun lies in the precision and the technology used to do it. This is the focus of a lot of Foerster's work supported by Chris Dunn and other engineers.

I don't really think people here fully appreciate what is required to place two polygonal multi-tonne blocks together with high precision. I cannot stress what an unbelievable accomplishment that is and what sophisticated means would be required to do it.

That is the focus of my pulling together evidence now. It's stretching it a bit to say that I'm doing research because all I'm doing is sitting at a keyboard looking at pictures of stone walls and video clips. I have no other means at my disposal. It does however make my job easier that people have visited these sites and have made the videos available.

So for me it's not a question of did aliens do this or that? It's a question of what can we deduce or exclude from the technology used. Then there is the skull issue that needs to be considered etc.

The clip we saw yesterday of the saw cut looks like it will provide a key piece of the evidence. However I still have hundreds of other clips to watch yet!

Edited by zoser

I'm thinking about how we can break shale usinf only a hammer and chisel, what other rocks break like that?

I'm thinking about how we can break shale usinf only a hammer and chisel, what other rocks break like that?

Slate? Why are you looking into this?

The smoking gun lies in the precision and the technology used to do it. This is the focus of a lot of Foerster's work supported by Chris Dunn and other engineers.

I don't really think people here fully appreciate what is required to place two polygonal multi-tonne blocks together with high precision. I cannot stress what an unbelievable accomplishment that is and what sophisticated means would be required to do it.

But Chris Dunn...doesnt believe in aliens..

Now, take 2 rocks with 'more or less' flat surfaces and leave them stacked, out in the open for a few throuand years. Dust and sand particles and thousands of years can cause wear, erosion, and they (dust and sand) over thousands of years can impact and hide the original - maybe non perfect fitting stones, so that nowadays it looks like they were - oh...so precisely fitted.

Because its as plain as the nose on your face... these structures 'have' been open to the effects of weather/erosion, for THOUSANDS of years!

Any smooth pebble on any beach.... wasnt always smooth, only time did that, and erosion, wave action...but one day those stones on the beach...were not smooth at all... but now we pick up such stones, and dont even consider they were once part of bigger, sharper rocks,,, do we? But they were once upon a time

As odd as it may seem, its totally plausible, and even one explanation like this - offers an alternative to them 'fitting perfect' from the start... and there are other plausible explanations too.

Just dont ask me, work it out yourselves

That is the focus of my pulling together evidence now. It's stretching it a bit to say that I'm doing research because all I'm doing is sitting at a keyboard looking at pictures of stone walls and video clips. I have no other means at my disposal. It does however make my job easier that people have visited these sites and have made the videos available.

So for me it's not a question of did aliens do this or that? It's a question of what can we deduce or exclude from the technology used. Then there is the skull issue that needs to be considered etc.

The clip we saw yesterday of the saw cut looks like it will provide a key piece of the evidence. However I still have hundreds of other clips to watch yet!

Dunn and Foerster should fantasize less and read more.

The only reason some things seem a mystery is because when people cannot find the necessary info on the internet, then there is no info to be found.

I grew up in a time people still read books.

• Like 3

It can be argued 'otherwise' by taking the accounts of those WHO WERE PRESENT into account.

The site does not look 'rough', but I can tell you this until kingdom come, and you still won't believe me.

I posted photos you won't find anywhere else on the internet. Why? Because *I* shot those pics, that's why.

I even have a photo of a stone at Sillustani (NW coast of Lake Titicaca), depicting an impact of an asteroid on earth.

And I will wait till YOU find a photo depicting just that.

You can't, I know, and when you finally admit you could not find that photo, I will post mine.

You have no idea, Zoser, I was in love with anything Peru or Inca.

You will not be able to tell me something I didn't already know about the Incas

Well, I assume you could find nothing online, so here is that stone:

Sillustani1.jpg

Sillustani2.jpg

I found it while wandering around. trying to stay away from noisy tourists who were not able to see a wonder even when they stumbled upon it.

It was a native Peruvian (you can see some in the distance in the second photo) who explained it to me after I asked about it. Of course I don't know if it is a real depiction of a comet impacting on earth, but as far as I know no one else has made a photo of it.

The interesting thing is (and not known in 1991 when I took the photo), that it could actually be true:

Many of the chullpas at Sillustani show pre-Inca characteristics that were later redressed with Inca stone blocks. Similar chullpas are found throughout the entire south Central Andes with the above ground burial styles going back at least to mature Tiwanaku (ca AD 500-950)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sillustani

Dust Veil of AD 536

Cometary Impact, Volcanic Eruption or Near Miss?

http://archaeology.about.com/od/medieval/qt/Dust-Veil-of-AD-536.htm

Slate? Why are you looking into this?

I was wondering if the precisely cut rocks were less cut and more "smoothly fractured"., I remeber fossicking for fossils as a lad and we coupd crack open a rock with a few taps of a hammer and have a perfevtly smooth surface.

What a polite post, thanks! But no need for Sir. (master is fine tho!!)

My replies inline as cannot do the multiquote thingy, no idea why not!

Sir, you assume that other life exists in this Universe and in the way we are taught to think. You assume they didn't help us out at least just one day.

Right here I have to say, if we were not intelligent 'enough' to build stuff if and when they allegedly first came, why bother trying to teach us anything at all like building, why not teach a universal alphabet? Medicine? Dentistry? PROPER EMBALMING Techniques like we have today, where people like Lenin still look fresh many years later? You know, teach usefull stuff? The importance of world peace? The importance of pollution? But Oh no - they just helped us shift a few rocks then bugger off again? barstrds, they come all that way and didnt teach us 'realy important stuff at all...

Why? What did that benefit them?

Ancient men had 'homes' stone or otherwise... the monuments were for worship of the kings or gods or whatever, and as today, look at a church, cathedral, mosque... they are all built 'different' to regular homes..

There doesn't have to be more life in the Universe. I've realized the whole probability theory means nothing. I did say I think that's wrong because most Humans think our race will live on for eternity and perhaps my bloodline will live on so I hope so but it doesn't have to work that way says history. That's fact.

No life forms will live for eternity, well maybe the microscopic ones that can adapt fast. Its an absoluteb certainty, one day - our sun dies, so too will all life. Unless microbes can adapt for space weather..

Concerning rocks, they're some real almost perfect stones and such out there which we can't figure out 100%.

Who is we? Zoser and forum junkies maybe? Many established professional people who study them have their ideas.. no-one ever bothers looking into 'them' tho, they just watch youtube alien vids who say. 'say'...'we havent got a clue'.....they just cannot accept human ingenuity..remember necessity is the mother of invention...(think McGuiver!)

Using an Alien would easily explain this.

Yeh and it could explain 'everything else too'

Again I suggested to myself and everyone to explain what an Alien exactly is.

Ask the native american indians when they lost the lands to the illegal aliens!!

Especially the one helping humans. You're right that we can't know unless that person in Bangkok really does or the Government(s) knows already. To me it seemed like you stated that anything is possible but you didn't say that necessarily.

If aliens had come here with a sense of helping us, then why has it taken us thousdans of years more... to become high tec? For ex, we learned less than 100 years ago that doctors should wash their hands in hospitals to prevent the spread of infection, only 100 years ago that was figured, youd think the old aliens would have said to ancient man, with his fingernails full of poop...WASH YOUR HANDS!?

Who taught us antibiotics, penecilin? Antibacterial products? Man did it, THE PESKY ALIENS THO, AND CLEARLY HIGH TECH ....JUST MOVED A FEW BOULDERS, HOW BLOODY RUDE OF THEM TO NOT SHARE STUFF THAT COULD HAVE MADE THIS A MUCH BETTER WORLD..

They will have been high tec....but they supposedly shared none of the tech, or medicinal knowledge, heck even diet advice no they didnt give us anything that would save lives, cure disease, or know how to make a wheel...they just helped with rocks? Bloody waste of time them coming then eh? What a bloody waste on interstellar travel..

If you believe in other intelligent life existing in the Universe before or after(in this case before) the appearance of Humans then something like Ancient Aliens would easily explain what you wrote but the evidence for it isn't before us to examine I think or do you know something?

see above.

If you ask me I've been tossing around the idea of "manifested" Aliens or Super Humans like magicians moving blocks of stone with their brains which would just be deleted or of died after the objective was completed. I can't disprove it at this time. Apparently the Government says there's no other life in our Universe at this time.

the govt says that? Sure? Science done the maths and its cert I believe, law of odds or whatever

I can't disprove that. Why would they deny? Is it because the little Grey Alien wanted to make crop circles and rip apart farm animals? Is it because the Reptilian wanted to rape me and others in my sleep? That is if we remembered. I could of said yes. I'll never know. After making love they slap a probe in your ass or a metal rod in your body?

Yes and nowadays the probes are simply called dildos, and come in many different colors and sizes etc, the aliens passed that one on to us alright, and some folk couldnt get enough so made them ourselves! What a gift? Always waiting for when you need it!

Question? What can a probe pick up in someones ass? tempertature? Humidity? Aroma?

Why no xrays, ct scans or whatever they are called, brain scans, blood tests? Why dont they weigh folk? Damed stupid aliens eh, even star trek had a tricorder idea, but aliens?.... No - just 6 inches of love which they called probes...haha, pervs!

If you ask me the Men in Black are having sex with each other and you. In all seriousness, just "manifest" the thing in our bodies. What if Humans start expanding in the Universe?

Unfortunately by the time humans expand, so too will the universe have expanded, so may NEVER happen..

It would be neat to meet other intelligent species especially if we've both have always been advancing technology wise at the same rate for some reason. They also could just be super intelligent and extremely friendly. Maybe we will find them attractive? What if they're the same as us?

There could indeed be intelligent life in many places, but maybe they use their intelligence in other ways? Man has the desire to conquer, explore, travel. We cant expect other life forms to have such human egos, can we? Fish dont build a wheel, they dont think that way, and they are another lifeform.......

Dear Sir, you assume and I assume you assumed. Assumed.

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist.

If Humans can't imagine anything or can't build then what's the point? The guys better "teach" us if we can't build and when I say guys it's up to your interpretation unless some human knows. I can't be sure if that human who knows was born on the planet Earth. Hominids can't build if I assume they ever existed. Bones are bones. Are there reports from way back about hominids living aside us humans? I forgot. Sure they can instantly appear again for one minute in my opinion. I do assume they walked the Earth like we do.

How do you know 100% that they didn't teach us those things or program us too? Again when I say they it's open tp interpretation as far as I am concerned at the moment. You assume unless you know something you're not telling me.

Edited by kampz

Dear Sir, you assume and I assume you assumed. Assumed.

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist.

If Humans can't imagine anything or can't build then what's the point? The guys better "teach" us if we can't build and when I say guys it's up to your interpretation unless some human knows. I can't be sure if that human who knows was born on the planet Earth. Hominids can't build if I assume they ever existed. Bones are bones. Are there reports from way back about hominids living aside us humans? I forgot. Sure they can instantly appear again for one minute in my opinion. I do assume they walked the Earth like we do.

well lets put it this way then shall we...we are the aliens and we visit another planet...being smarter than the locals we have a look about, get to understand a few things etc... we see whats needed, and what isnt known... what lifes like etc. Star Trek was fiction we know, but the had a rule not to interfere, unless no other choice

And the sanitation is poor, which can spread disease...the water needs boiling ideally, the diet is not balanced, the lifespan is half what it couild be....people think the earth is FLAT...people die from infections that can be easily avoided, if they ate more fruit theyfd have the necessary vitamin c etc....we see there are GODS with animal heads etc...we know these are not gods so do we say so? Well I could go on but hopefully you can think about what WE will do if ever we are the alien visitors..

when white man went to africa he took the notion of organised religion, he taught a new language and writing.. he dug wells so cleaner water could be found...he installed an education system...he dressed the natives.. HE TOOK CLOCKS, MARVELOUS BIT OF KIT THE NATIVES NEVER HAD..etc etc....heck we even sent a probe into space with the shape of a man, our star system plotted etc...maths equations, ...YES us MERE humans thought of that, so life - if they find the probe, can buzz us...but these ancient aliens bought nothing and left nothing...yet they were friendly and helped stack rocks..only? Why no calling cards? They bring nothing, but knowledge how to stack rocks.... which is pretty much all ancient man ever did know, when buidling his own camps/shelters

So you can fantasise about aliens stacking rocks and leaving earth, but that doesnt make it so. As said before you have to weigh all the evidence. Theres NONE for aliens.... but plenty...plenty for ancient mans skills. When no evidence is found, you can simply weigh the probability... but pls dont weigh up if alien vids seem right becuase you may have little real understanding of things..(how can they -seem right - logically?) The vids are based on supposition, not facts

Edited by seeder

But Chris Dunn...doesnt believe in aliens..

Now, take 2 rocks with 'more or less' flat surfaces and leave them stacked, out in the open for a few throuand years. Dust and sand particles and thousands of years can cause wear, erosion, and they (dust and sand) over thousands of years can impact and hide the original - maybe non perfect fitting stones, so that nowadays it looks like they were - oh...so precisely fitted.

Because its as plain as the nose on your face... these structures 'have' been open to the effects of weather/erosion, for THOUSANDS of years!

Any smooth pebble on any beach.... wasnt always smooth, only time did that, and erosion, wave action...but one day those stones on the beach...were not smooth at all... but now we pick up such stones, and dont even consider they were once part of bigger, sharper rocks,,, do we? But they were once upon a time

As odd as it may seem, its totally plausible, and even one explanation like this - offers an alternative to them 'fitting perfect' from the start... and there are other plausible explanations too.

Just dont ask me, work it out yourselves

Chris Dunn may not I don't know but it doesn't detract from that the excellent work he has done in exposing the use of ancient high technology. To be honest Foerster himself implies the AA hypothesis very cautiously. The idea that these people expound the idea of aliens at every opportunity isn't true. I firmly believe that it's the truth their after more than trying to justify some pre-stated belief.

The work that Dunn has done though does little to support mainstream thinking either; it only supports alternative theories.

Your idea about dust and sand filling in the gaps isn't very sound. For a start some of Foerster's clips show not blocks fitting together but precision cuts where stone has been removed in caves and mountain sides. The original work has been well protected. Also sand and erosion did not fill in the gaps with the Inca work as it is very readily detectable.

The precision walls at Cuzco and Coricancha are what they are. Don't forget that much of the Coricancha stonework is 'indoors' now and has been protected.

vitrified-rock-koricancha01.jpg

Foerster's clip on this shows incredible accuracy of building work and the Peruvian expert Alfredo Gamarra felt that this wall was the most accurately built in the entire world!

To save time go to 4:00 to see what I mean.

[media=]

[/media]

PS Note the vitrification in the above photo!

Edited by zoser

the Peruvian expert Alfredo Gamarra felt that this wall was the most accurately built in the entire world!

Ah he felt that did he. You see this is the thing, as you have a slant towards 'feeling' your vids are about right... its that old case of wishfull thinking...or not even thinking at all. You once felt holes driiled in walls was impossible till evidence was given, you also felt and claimed that, was it diorite(?) was almost impossible to work, yet again I gave the example of the vase...so he and you can 'feel' whatever..

feelings tho - have no factual basis, do they ? I feel very very sure no aliens came along and taught wall making skills or lent their tec to humans so they could make a few things...neater. We all feel one way or another. But thats not evidence and its not the facts either, so we have to dismiss such statements

be sure to read my post above this one..think about that angle..

Edited by seeder

Ah he felt that did he. You see this is the thing, as you have a slant towards 'feeling' your vids are about right... its that old case of wishfull thinking...or not even thinking at all. You once felt holes driiled in walls was impossible till evidence was given, you also felt and claimed that, was it diorite(?) was almost impossible to work, yet again I gave the example of the vase...so he and you can 'feel' whatever..

feelings tho - have no factual basis, do they ? I feel very very sure no aliens came along and taught wall making skills or lent their tec to humans so they could make a few things...neater. We all feel one way or another. But thats not evidence and its not the facts either, so we have to dismiss such statements

be sure to read my post above this one..think about that angle..

I give more credit to people who have spent the longest time and commitment seriously studying their field. It's as simple as that really. Gamarra spent decades studying the artefacts. Foerster himself has been living in Peru for some time and has studied the artefacts widely. He now works at a museum in Paracas.

It means more to me than say someone who has a certificate from the institute and has sold their soul to some official point of view.

Edited by zoser

Chris Dunn may not I don't know but it doesn't detract from that the excellent work he has done in exposing the use of ancient high technology. To be honest Foerster himself implies the AA hypothesis very cautiously. The idea that these people expound the idea of aliens at every opportunity isn't true. I firmly believe that it's the truth their after more than trying to justify some pre-stated belief.

The work that Dunn has done though does little to support mainstream thinking either; it only supports alternative theories.

Your idea about dust and sand filling in the gaps isn't very sound. For a start some of Foerster's clips show not blocks fitting together but precision cuts where stone has been removed in caves and mountain sides. The original work has been well protected. Also sand and erosion did not fill in the gaps with the Inca work as it is very readily detectable.

The precision walls at Cuzco and Coricancha are what they are. Don't forget that much of the Coricancha stonework is 'indoors' now and has been protected.

vitrified-rock-koricancha01.jpg

Foerster's clip on this shows incredible accuracy of building work and the Peruvian expert Alfredo Gamarra felt that this wall was the most accurately built in the entire world!

To save time go to 4:00 to see what I mean.

[media=]

[/media]

PS Note the vitrification in the above photo!

I've yet to see precision anywhere in your photos or videos. Even the walls at Cuzco and Coricancha are not exact. You would think that aliens with all their technology would be able to make blocks as good as we can make them today.

I give more credit to people who have spent the longest time and commitment seriously studying their field. It's as simple as that really. Gamarra spent decades studying the artefacts. Foerster himself has been living in Peru for some time and has studied the artefacts widely. He now works at a museum in Paracas.

It means more to me than say someone who has a certificate from the institute and has sold their soul to some official point of view.

You mean he is now a tour guide with a mandate to increase tourism or he loses his job.

It's appalling that you think the 99.9% of all researchers are not after the truth. Is the "certificate" you are referring to the same as their degree they earned by doing real research.

I give more credit to people who have spent the longest time and commitment seriously studying their field. It's as simple as that really.

Well thats not really the case is it zoser? I gave you the name of a leading anthropologist who for 20 years has lived among many of the worlds cultures who bind their heads, he also studied the cone head skulls many years before his...dubious counterparts...like the very dubious chap you raved about who made the 'alien skulls vids... I even researched 'your man' in the video, with only SIX YEARS under his belt, and no related qualifications, and a job title to INCREASE REVENUE AND VISITORS

But you ignored the real expert with longest expereince and dozens of professional accolades... for your non qualified guy...who incidentally made the vids and wants to increase revenue!.

who also..... incidentally if you remember my post...said he believed the dna will be human, in the notes under the vid, which I expect you never read before posting them, as thats how I found the info out. AS said...I READ!

So no more grand statements about believing in the main experts pls, you demonstrated in the alien skulls pages you ignore what doesnt suit you

Sillustani1.jpg

When asked of a older peruvian of what that sign of the circles in the stone represented ; he said they are migation patterns. These signs are found all over the world. Perhaps this one is a a fish net marking a body of water.

well lets put it this way then shall we...we are the aliens and we visit another planet...being smarter than the locals we have a look about, get to understand a few things etc... we see whats needed, and what isnt known... what lifes like etc. Star Trek was fiction we know, but the had a rule not to interfere, unless no other choice

And the sanitation is poor, which can spread disease...the water needs boiling ideally, the diet is not balanced, the lifespan is half what it couild be....people think the earth is FLAT...people die from infections that can be easily avoided, if they ate more fruit theyfd have the necessary vitamin c etc....we see there are GODS with animal heads etc...we know these are not gods so do we say so? Well I could go on but hopefully you can think about what WE will do if ever we are the alien visitors..

sod saving lives, sod passing down any wisdom...sod advising on increased lifespan..sod introducing the notion the world is in fact round... sod correcting their bad astronomy, sod trying to impart wisdom that the planet is a living thing that can be hurt...and sod leaving any record we ever came, and any direction to find us in future when 'they' are ready...sod all the good, positive holistic things...

erm... yes - sod all the things we could share... lets just help build walls...

what a load of bol ox

when white man went to africa he took the notion of organised religion, he taught a new language and writing.. he dug wells so cleaner water could be found...he installed an education system...he dressed the natives.. HE TOOK CLOCKS, MARVELOUS BIT OF KIT THE NATIVES NEVER HAD..etc etc....heck we even sent a probe into space with the shape of a man, our star system plotted etc...maths equations, ...YES us MERE humans thought of that, so life - if they find the probe, can buzz us...but these ancient aliens bought nothing and left nothing...yet they were friendly and helped stack rocks..only? Why no calling cards? They bring nothing, but knowledge how to stack rocks.... which is pretty much all ancient man ever did know, when buidling his own camps/shelters

So you can fantasise about aliens stacking rocks and leaving earth, but that doesnt make it so. As said before you have to weigh all the evidence. Theres NONE for aliens.... but plenty...plenty for ancient mans skills. When no evidence is found, you can simply weigh the probability... but pls dont weigh up if alien vids seem right becuase you may have little real understanding of things..(how can they -seem right - logically?) The vids are based on supposition, not facts

I just added something to this post and its made it appear as a new post, no bumping I assure you. Intentionally anyway

Edited by seeder

I've yet to see precision anywhere in your photos or videos. Even the walls at Cuzco and Coricancha are not exact. You would think that aliens with all their technology would be able to make blocks as good as we can make them today.

facepalm21.jpg

Well thats not really the case is it zoser? I gave you the name of a leading anthropologist who for 20 years has lived among many of the worlds cultures who bind their heads, he also studied the cone head skulls many years before his...dubious counterparts...like the very dubious chap you raved about who made the 'alien skulls vids... I even researched 'your man' in the video, with only SIX YEARS under his belt, and no related qualifications, and a job title to INCREASE REVENUE AND VISITORS

But you ignored the real expert with longest expereince and dozens of professional accolades... for your non qualified guy...who incidentally made the vids and wants to increase revenue!.

who also..... incidentally if you remember my post...said he believed the dna will be human, in the notes under the vid, which I expect you never read before posting them, as thats how I found the info out. AS said...I READ!

So no more grand statements about believing in the main experts pls, you demonstrated in the alien skulls pages you ignore what doesnt suit you

Show me any real carbon dating and DNA work done on elongated skulls across the world. Nuff said.

These people have sold their soul to the academic profession and have lost all sense of free and independent thinking. Can a researcher be ostracised for exercising independent thinking? You bet.

Edited by zoser

facepalm21.jpg

So now a photoshopped pic is evidence for you?

You are lost in your own little world of fantasy. You continue to ignore facts. Yes, facts. Such as blocks that are not precise.

So now a photoshopped pic is evidence for you?

You are lost in your own little world of fantasy. You continue to ignore facts. Yes, facts. Such as blocks that are not precise.

Sure there not.

Please state your engineering credentials.

As I've said all along, the trouble with archaeology is that it has lacked specialism. It's obvious that most of the early investigators saw very little value in what they were looking at when they studied precision architecture because it was outside of their frame of reference.

So instead they concentrated on what they knew best:

Ritual, sacrifice, food, weaving, pottery, war, slavery, etc.

Of little value to the serious investigator.

That is in a nutshell says pretty much everything that has gone wrong with archaeology in the ages.

Edited by zoser

Show me any real carbon dating and DNA work done on elongated skulls across the world. Nuff said.

No YOU research it, if you can, why should I? This thread is being kept alive so you can force feed your weak evidence and vids

If anyone REALLY thought these may be alien skulls, the money for the testing would have been state sponsored no doubt, or privately sponsored from interested millinaire who like you...believe the subject. And if thats never happend before, its because youtube wasnt around to brainwash the gullible

and funny enough..the cone head skulls fit the common view of what aliens look like, which again is ludicrous as no-one has ever seen one. The more smarter man gets, his head doesnt get bigger does it? Why should an advanced race have such shaped skulls? Why should they have bone?

Why should they even look remarkably like humans? Alien life I really doubt, will look much like us, at all. Or even if a bit similar.... why should their bone be based on calcium? Testing for calcium is a cheaper test isnt it?

More so when very eminent anthropologists get involved, they see its a no brainer. No pun intended, ha!

If an anthropologist of whatever expert finds an unusual, ancient rabbit skeleton..do you hear we need this tested in case its an alien rabbit? NO... its called either variety/diversion of species, or as with skulls, genetic deformation or manual adjustment, ie binding. We hear very often yet another 'new species' is found, but we dont get our knickers in a twist wanting dna tests done!!

Edited by seeder

And yet again I remind you of a similar buzz with the star child skull...that guy managed to go 'years' of hype and donations, books and DVDs, (for sale of course) and semi fame, and that skull was very weird looking indeed

he kept it up for years!!! DNA test dont take years.. building the profit does

then the test results. HUMAN!

its a similar story here, odd looking skulls, guy with a website, DVD's, books for sale, trying to build the museums busines up (profits)

and the ones who fall for it everytime.... (plus 'your guy ' actualy doesnt think they are alien, he said that himself!)

so when the let down comes from the dna results, he will say..."yeh funny enough I did say I thought they were human to start with"...in small print..in the notes!! that people like zoser never read to start with

hook, line and sinker..

• Like 1