Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

No YOU research it, if you can, why should I? This thread is being kept alive so you can force feed your weak evidence and vids

I have. You won't find it.

If anyone REALLY thought these may be alien skulls, the money for the testing would have been state sponsored no doubt, or privately sponsored from interested millinaire who like you...believe the subject. And if thats never happend before, its because youtube wasnt around to brainwash the gullible

Really. You live in a dream world. Ever heard of 'ulterior motives'?

and funny enough..the cone head skulls fit the common view of what aliens look like, which again is ludicrous as no-one has ever seen one. The more smarter man gets, his head doesnt get bigger does it? Why should an advanced race have such shaped skulls? Why should they have bone?

Your the expert on alien skulls by the sound of it seeder. Good to see you thinking about the issues.

Why should they even look remarkably like humans? Alien life I really doubt, will look much like us, at all. Or even if a bit similar.... why should their bone be based on calcium? Testing for calcium is a cheaper test isnt it?

Could that suggest that the 'cone heads' may be hybrids? Have you considered that possibility?

More so when very eminent anthropologists get involved, they see its a no brainer. No pun intended, ha!

So they would prefer to research weaving, pottery, war, and sacrifice because that sells more children's school books.

If an anthropologist of whatever expert finds an unusual, ancient rabbit skeleton..do you hear we need this tested in case its an alien rabbit? NO... its called either variety/diversion of species, or as with skulls, genetic deformation or manual adjustment, ie binding. We hear very often yet another 'new species' is found, but we dont get our knickers in a twist wanting dna tests done!!

I bet they have tested more rabbit DNA than human DNA. Less risky. Kind of playing things safe.

Oh two more pages. My post took forever to type. I wanted to get something down at least before I slept. I got the rest and beginning with edits. I haven't read anything else yet if it matters(edits). I got to go. I hope there's more assume.

Dear Sir, you assume and I assumed you assumed that you even had an answer to questions.

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist.

I never said an Alien(however you want to explain what the Alien is) that exists in this "Universe" made us. Truthfully I don't at this time.

If Humans can't imagine anything or can't build then what's the point? The guys better "teach" us if we can't build and when I say guys it's up to our interpretation unless some human knows. I can't be sure if that human who knows was born on the planet Earth. Hominids can't build if I assume they ever existed. Bones are bones. Are there reports from way back about hominids living aside us humans? I forgot. Sure they can instantly appear again for one minute in my opinion. I do assume they walked the Earth like we do.

How do you know 100% that they didn't teach(the word teach is also open for interpretation) us those things or "program" us too? Again when I say they it's open to interpretation as far as I am concerned at the moment. You assume. World peace makes sense put then again it doesn't because they're people murdering others when it makes no sense. It would appear we our timed or told. Make the other species super smart from the very smart. They could of shifted a few rocks because that's how it is. I'm not saying they did unless it was done in a few years or ten only concerning the Pyramids of Giza at this time. I haven't looked at everything enough to assume and when I did I forgot if you ask me for other examples. I don't think you know for 100% percent like me. The benefits can be for "humor" because most people don't like to be bored 24/7 and because if our Universe and everything in it is fake, whoever created it completed well in my opinion. Why wouldn't we Humans create one simulation of the Universe that hasn't been done yet in the future and looks like our Universe does? I don't think an Alien that first became into existence in our Universe created us but I'm not presenting the evidence that you would prefer.

Ask Native Americans about Bigfoot or something resembling it and "thunderbirds". You can't disprove it. If you accept it you might think another way. I suggest you do if you want to try to figure it out because you might be thinking different or maybe not. Maybe you did and I don't get it from what you wrote that I saw. I don't know what your referring to when Native Americans lost there legal lands to illegal immigrants. That's what you're saying right? I can look it up and it's irrelevant. I ask you again and anyone else for that matter what an Alien is in your opinion and if you agree that it can be what Humans have always referred to as God(s) in some way. I do in some way like the Bible God. From what I've witnessed a lot of people do. Me and you might of had a different opinion if we lived with them. At least I do assuming I was "warped" back in their time. I assume though. I assume I could be incorrect in some ways like they were. The times would be just about anything, but mostly 10,000 BC through the Darwin times. Specifically ancient Greece, Rome, Eurasia and Americas which is everything almost. Australia.

You assume that microscopic life forms can live for eternity. I disagree. I hope we Humans do or only my bloodline if it has to be does. I could say that's wrong if my bloodline doesn't live on. I guess. It's my opinion. I could change it or not. You assume that the Sun we look at every day is the same always and will die. I know people present evidence of stars exploding.

Concerning rock, we can't figure it out 100% at this time I think. I'm positive someone knows though in my opinion. The evidence presented doesn't say so 100% unless I'm missing something. "We" is humans in general or you if I assume. What's your idea for everything that was built since the beginning of our human time and can you prove it with 100% certainty? I assume I missed it if you typed it before on this forum or anywhere else. I don't know you personally and I admit I won't go through this entire forum unless you or someone else makes it easy for me to find. I could of forgot too. I do want to believe we Humans accomplished everything by our own hands. I don't assume that the people or architects who thought of them weren't told to create something because people say the architect of the Pyramids of Giza was having conversations with Gods. George Washington was taking to spirits after that and there's hundreds of thousands or millions of those types of reports. Zosers creations aren't as impressive when compared to other pieces of work in my opinion and I base my opinions on assumptions and little evidence that I assume to be true. Technology was and should of been around the same from the beginning of our Human time till ancient Sumer to ancient Rome right? I'm unsure at the moment and I need to go through it again. Also the stones we see now used on Pyramids in Egypt look terribly worked. I assume weathering didn't wreck it or something else.

An Alien can easily explain everything if you say the Alien created everything. The word Alien is trash in my opinion when we already were saying the word "Gods". I don't know what to always call our creator(s) if true because I was born in the 1900's and I don't know what the original idea was for Human life. I was referring to monuments or buildings in ancient times or Coral Castle because I don't know 100%. I assume and I assume that you assume what you said didn't prove it but I might of missed it in a previous post since you joined the forum and I don't know you personally.

My mistake. Whatever Government or King and I'll pick England used to say no other life existed anywhere else besides organisms on Earth. Now they will say they don't know. Actually I assume. What I mean is that "high ranking" people used to believe life only existed on Earth.

Evidence and History says the "Law of Odds" doesn't exist always.

I don't know anything about anal probes except for Eric Cartman from the television show South Park and I need to re watch the episode. Don't people "probe" with the dildo? You assume we weren't programmed to create dildos. The finger resembles a dildo. A dildo or m********ion seems like a reasonable idea to me. I was made to achieve pleasure off orgasm. Evidence would say this but there are or could be people who don't get pleasure. Don't assume for me personally because I don't have pics, video and/or a DNA swap to prove it 100% anymore.

I'm confused when you said "Unfortunately by the time humans expand, so too will the universe have expanded, so may NEVER happen.."

True we Humans have conquered other human inhabitant lands with force but it was contested usually and Humans have explored or opened their eyes a lot of the time says history. I say that very generalized. It would be enjoyable in my opinion to watch real life but fake Star Wars if "Someone" created our Universe and everything in it. I believe in my opinion it's a waste of time watching two male Humans stand next to a lake and a 1,000 fruit trees that are different types on a planet resembling Mars that has air with no other organisms. I think I assume that it is possible because evidence and history told me.

-edited in time and seeder, don't take this personally. I could of done this to a lot of people here. I glanced at your response and saw a lot of caps unless my mind's playing tricks on me. I assume.

Edited by kampz

Well thats was short, with key bullet points -not included - so Im a bit lost with it really..

... so see my bolder below

Dear Sir, you assume and I assumed you assumed that you even had an answer to questions.

Well I was thinking you may have wondered if Id even thought what you were thinking too, but as I thought more about it I then started thinking I hadnt a bloody clue what you think, or even how you thought of it to start with. Now - have you ever thought it that way?

You assume pollution exists forever even if Humans don't attempt to clean it up or guys like Grey Aliens. I would have to assume Grey Aliens exist.

Yeh thats alright then, in your view aliens come along, put right all of mans wrong, which is a super masive task, and we will be ok, NO matey prevention is always better than cure...they could have simply 'said' something to man.. rather than take a monumental task instead..

I don't know what your referring to when Native Americans lost there legal lands to illegal immigrants.

I was being a smart ass, as the dictionary meaning of an Alien is somewhat obvious...but here you go:

Definition of ALIEN

1 a person of another family, race, or nation

2 a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country; broadly : a foreign-born citizen

3 extraterrestrial

You assume that microscopic life forms can live for eternity. I disagree.

where did I assume that? It was 'ME' who said -nothing lives when our sun dies, nothing, (no infinity) and I did mention..."unless microscopic life can adapt to space weather"

I don't know what to always call our creator(s)

Try "primordial soup and lightening" and few other bits and bobs. Once you know thats the creator.. you can call it any name you choose!! Put it on a pedestal and worship it! (Or a soup bowl)

I don't know anything about anal probes except for Eric Cartman from the television show South Park and I need to re watch the episode.

Eric Cartman is a probe? Well thats shed some light on the phrase 'brown nose'

Don't people "probe" with the dildo?

Personally I just like to have a tickle, probing makes my elbow ache

You assume we weren't programmed to create dildos.

Well - dildos, historically, do exist, but the conspiracy is...'those ancient dildos from ALL round the world....are really....ancient alien anal probes, or to give their technical name - AAAP!

And I believe it was the History Channel that have the vid on '"The AAAP Conspiracy" ! Have a look on google or youtube... Bet zoser finds it first !

The finger resembles a dildo.

The finger resembles a dildo? Well the dildo I got my gran last year looks more like a gherkin, or cucumber...I can get my finger up my nose, not so the dildo tho...(funny enough I just realised Ive not seen that for a while)..

A dildo or m********ion seems like a reasonable idea to me. I was made to achieve pleasure off orgasm. Evidence would say this but there could be that one person who doesn't get pleasure and it could be because the person can't achieve an orgasm or ejaculation. Don't assume for me

Are you male, female, or a bit of both? As a red blooded male..to have a dildo up where the sun dont shine would cause anything but an orgasm..ever..in a million years. No pleasure centers are there? Unless you have a tremendous fantasy reaction thinking the aiens are probing you, ooh.... and it hurts sooooo nice! ....... and theyre not gonna stop probing you... till you just cant take any more, hahaha

personally because I don't have pics, video and/or a DNA swap to prove it 100%.

phew - I was worrying you might have, but your description helped me get a picture anyway..

I'm confused when you said "Unfortunately by the time humans expand, so too will the universe have expanded, so may NEVER happen.."

well its like this, if we had the tech now for interstellar flight etc, yeh we could hit a lot of other places, but till we do get the technology, the universe is expanding...if we didnt have the tech for another 20 years, places we had calculated we wanted to go, would be farther away..yes?

-edited in time and seeder, don't take this personally. I could of done this to a lot of people here. I glanced at your response and saw a lot of caps unless my mind's playing tricks on me. I assume.

thats cryptic. You could have done what to a lot of people? probing eh??

Edited by seeder

Sillustani1.jpg

When asked of a older peruvian of what that sign of the circles in the stone represented ; he said they are migation patterns. These signs are found all over the world. Perhaps this one is a a fish net marking a body of water.

Well, then apparently opinions differ about what the symbol might mean. The guy who I asked worked as a sort of guide in the neighbourhood and said the symbol was also related to some legend about an ancient impact.

Your the expert on alien skulls by the sound of it seeder. Good to see you thinking about the issues.

Could that suggest that the 'cone heads' may be hybrids? Have you considered that possibility?

So they would prefer to research weaving, pottery, war, and sacrifice because that sells more children's school books.

I bet they have tested more rabbit DNA than human DNA. Less risky. Kind of playing things safe.

Ha ha. Your post is so full of crap it stinks.

You believe that 99.9% of scientists have ulterior motives and hide the truth. That's funny.

Sat. Night Live has done the research on the Coneheads. It's real too because it's video.

• Like 1

so if we can even consider ... that alien bones may have been found...

Yow say that we cannot consider - that alien rabbit bones can be found too?

How do you draw that line? Which is more believable? Coz if alien skulls that 'look' quite similar to human skulls...may be aliens after all...then why not rabbit skeletons that also 'look similar?

You must look into the magic mirror ,as for all this talk about the pots &panspermia IT boggles the mind ! Were all part of the answer. THe question is still Dont Panic.and 42 is the real solution !

I came up with 41.753.

My understanding has always been that the GP was repaired around the time of the early dynasties. This is most probably what they have detected.

If you were to take the time to go back, you would see that that is the response I predicted. It's a total cop out. You have to claim that, because you can't admit you're wrong. To make this true, every single sample would have to have been taken from a place of repair, what are the odds on that? Some of the samples were taken from deep within the pyramid, where there would have been no repairs done. You didn't address the pottery. The designs of and on the pottery changed through out the years. An extremely reliable way of dating a site is to examine it. A particular design will point to a particular era. Hey, guess what? The age of the pottery is the same as the charcoal in the mortar. No, there is no doubting the age of the GP. You are simply rearranging and or making up evidence to support your opinion, which is typical of AA beleivers.

• Like 1

I give more credit to people who have spent the longest time and commitment seriously studying their field. It's as simple as that really.

Another extremely interesting statement from you. There are literally thousands of scientists who have made the study of ancient civilisations their life's work and discount AA theory, but you say they are wrong, simply because you have been duped by ... what? A dozen or so charlatans?

• Like 1

I am wondering if the ancient native Americans felt slighted. The aliens went all around the world building these collosal buildings out of stones, and they were stuck building mounds of dirt.

• Like 1

If you were to take the time to go back, you would see that that is the response I predicted. It's a total cop out. You have to claim that, because you can't admit you're wrong. To make this true, every single sample would have to have been taken from a place of repair, what are the odds on that? Some of the samples were taken from deep within the pyramid, where there would have been no repairs done. You didn't address the pottery. The designs of and on the pottery changed through out the years. An extremely reliable way of dating a site is to examine it. A particular design will point to a particular era. Hey, guess what? The age of the pottery is the same as the charcoal in the mortar. No, there is no doubting the age of the GP. You are simply rearranging and or making up evidence to support your opinion, which is typical of AA beleivers.

Accusing AA proponents of 'coping out'. Hmmm

Another extremely interesting statement from you. There are literally thousands of scientists who have made the study of ancient civilisations their life's work and discount AA theory, but you say they are wrong, simply because you have been duped by ... what? A dozen or so charlatans?

I seriously doubt whether any have been in the field or have studied longer or wider than Gamarra. Please feel free to check.

Edited by zoser

I 'found' the aliens :

Bandelier, Adolph F. Traditions of Precolumbian Landings on the Western Coast of South America. American Anthropologist 1905

http://www.publicanthropology.org/archives/american-anthropology/american-anthropologist-1900/american-anthropologist-1905/

The main tradition the author deals with is the reoccurring story of the landing of giants on the western coast of South America. These tales have been documented in many sources, nearer and farther from their native source. This tradition begins with a band of giants moving into the area consisting of only males, some dressed in animal costumes. The giants settle among the natives, digging wells that were still being used when the Europeans recorded the tale. The giants used the natives’ resources and also are said to have had sexual relations with the native women, actually killing some in the process. While the particulars of the tales vary, all end with the destruction of the giants in a cataclysmal event, usually involving a rain of fire. The author interprets this as either a meteoric impact or an eruption of a volcano. He continues to discredit the lore by examining its time depth and the tendency of such a story to be stretched over time. Bandelier uses ethnographic accounts of different authors at different times to lend plausibility to some of the native traditions mentioned and to discredit others.

:P

I seriously doubt whether any have been in the field or have studied longer or wider than Gamarra. Please feel free to check.

That tells all of us how disconnected you are.

Well, then apparently opinions differ about what the symbol might mean. The guy who I asked worked as a sort of guide in the neighbourhood and said the symbol was also related to some legend about an ancient impact.

Heh, here is someone with a true 'new agey' explanation, but the last part of the final sentence proves that what I heard appears to be a possible explanation :

Peru1502+Sillustani+Mairo.jpg

As we headed back to the bus, Mayro showed us a stone with a puma profile. The stone also had the symbol for Mother Earth, a spiral, this one with two short lines from the end. Mayro explained that the two lines represented the two directions one could go, to the heavens or below. He also seemed to indicate that one could feel energy in the center of the spiral. I have read that the center of the spiral has magnetic energy, and that a compass placed on the spiral will have its needle spin in the direction of the spiral. The spiral is said to also represent the gateway to the next dimension. The two lines are also described as a comet.

http://jaxstumpes.blogspot.nl/2008/09/peru-trip-2008-day-15.html

and his bio begins with this comforting scientific snippet

Alfredo Agustín Gamarra Caller was born in 1903. SInce 1907 he had dreams about stones, that later resulted to be the stones of the monument of Ollantaytambo. When he visited the place for the first time, he heard a voice inside saying:

This is the first edition of the genesis of the sacred scripts.

.... then a bright white light shone around him and he was the chosen one!!

The bit in italics is made up, tho seems like something like that - should be next !!

source:

http://www.ancient-mysteries-explained.com/alfredo_gamarra.html

and it states these findings of his are all 'theories'... once again, no mention of facts

as to be epected from zosers finds

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

More high levels of vitrification. Not just on horizontal surfaces that have no doubt been polished by years of tourists, but on the vertical surfaces as well. Impossible to achieve with pounders. High temperature cutting technology.

[media=]

[/media]

and I posted this one to show the radius corners. BF remarks at the end of the clip that the radius is always present. Relevant to the cut in the previous clip where Synch and Dingo felt it was a contemporary cut.

Edited by zoser

More high levels of vitrification. Not just on horizontal surfaces that have no doubt been polished by years of tourists, but on the vertical surfaces as well. Impossible to achieve with pounders. High temperature cutting technology.

and I posted this one to show the radius corners. BF remarks at the end of the clip that the radius is always present. Relevant to the cut in the previous clip where Synch and Dingo felt it was a contemporary cut.

[media=]

Again, no evidence present.

• Like 1

Im still waiting for the next amusing response from the person who likes..'.the probes'... he/she cheered me right up -to have a character write like that rather than see endless vids, which I never watch anyway

So now a photoshopped pic is evidence for you?

You are lost in your own little world of fantasy. You continue to ignore facts. Yes, facts. Such as blocks that are not precise.

That's quite an amusing take on the facepalm genre, you must admit.

• Like 1

elsewhere on the forum is the story:

"Archaeologists in Israel have discovered the remains of an ancient 2,750-year-old Judaean temple.

"The find is particularly valuable because so little remains of ritual buildings in the region from this period. The temple was discovered at Tel Motza in the western outskirts of the capital. Ritual pottery vessels, figurines and other artifacts have already been recovered from the ruins. "The ritual building at Tel Motza is an unusual and striking find, in light of the fact that there are hardly any remains of ritual buildings of the period in Judea at the time of the First Temple," the excavation directors said in a statement.

It is believed that the evidence found at the site points to the existence of a ritual cult dating back to the beginning of the Judean monarchy. During its prime the temple walls would have been massive, a testament to the traditional temple construction techniques of the time".

http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=240054

oh no - a 'MASSIVE STONE' temple (that humans cant build)... crap, zoser will get a woody !! :yes:

thats GOT to be the ancient gods at that site...hasnt it,?

yeh like hell..

Edited by seeder

Let me get this right ? A 4 yr old was told in a dreram to Look at the Stones,grow up and right books ,tell the world about Aliens doing it all for us ? Hum I must of been absent that day of school when they were going over Fairy Tales.

15 books they say,most re-written buy Jesus ! Speaking of Jesus ! Where do you get this stuff "Seeder" ?

• Like 1

Just another thought on the saw cut that some people felt was contemporary:

Here it is again. Only a short clip. To save time look at 1:29.

As you probably know these are all over Puma Punku.

Was it the same technology used to perform that massive cut on the stone block at Ollyantaytambo?

Edited by zoser

Let me get this right ? A 4 yr old was told in a dreram to Look at the Stones,grow up and right books ,tell the world about Aliens doing it all for us ? Hum I must of been absent that day of school when they were going over Fairy Tales.

15 books they say,most re-written buy Jesus ! Speaking of Jesus ! Where do you get this stuff "Seeder" ?

what stuff exactly matey?

edit as penny dropped..

well usually I type author or scientist name in google.. plus (+) the word BIO

or name plus quals

or similar till I get what I want

search results come like this - and note whats in search bar: https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=606

Im used to tracing people thru my work, not PI, debt stuff and pre legal etc, surprisingly easy to root info out, which is why Im endlessly stressed with a lack of simple fact checking.. Id be ashamed not to do it, and a lot less acurate, like erm...zoser

takes a few seconds only..

Edited by seeder

Just the notion of Aliens cutting stones on earth,Leaving absoultuly not a signal artifact,or piece of tooling. Afterall You Fly all that way to earth,land get out and teach,build,co-mengal what ever they say they did,and leave nothing.? Really ,sounds a bit off the mark. But Keep Looking Up There out there man !

:tu:

• Like 1