Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

<snip>

I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong.

You have been - over and over. You just don't want to face it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Sounds a little fascist.

I can only assume that you don't like it because it certain little fallacies are being exposed.

youve been corrected many times and it doesnt faze you, like the metaphor I used a few times, "a donkey endlessly plowing a field, day after day, with blinkers

so my above post re plasma burst etc, read it yet? Please DO read it for once

I even took time and wrote very slowly, just in case you cant read very fast..

• Like 2

Do we cut blocks with lazers today during construction work? There's your answer.

Do they use lasers? I don't know, so please tell me.

Do they use lasers? I don't know, so please tell me.

hehehe!

heres our super modern technology concrete cutter

post-135078-0-00777800-1356807320_thumb.

funny really, its based on the ancient technology of a saw.. go figure

Sounds a little fascist.

I can only assume that you don't like it because it certain little fallacies are being exposed.

to forbid is to be fascist? lol

no it's merely a word that means ''not allowed to"

i don't like it for the same reason as everyone else on this thread has for not liking it.

those videos are bullsh*t.

you have never once properly addressed any challenges on this thread. you merely paint over them with more nonsense.

• Like 1

Let me play moderator for a sec, and ask you all not to get 'personal'. And I am not being a hypocrite, I am guilty as sin.

But the topic interests me a lot.

I don't often join a thread about UFOs or aliens and stuff like that, but here we have solid material we can discuss, not some vague blob in the skies.

The worst I can accuse Zoser of is that he's as stubborn as a mule, lol.

Well, SO AM I !!

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Let me play moderator for a sec, and ask you all not to get 'personal'. And I am not being a hypocrite, I am guilty as sin.

I don't often join a thread about UFOs or aliens and stuff like that, but here we have solid material we can discuss, not some vague blob in the skies.

The worst I can accuse Zoser of is that he's as stubborn as a mule, lol.

Well, SO AM I !!

(maybe while you are moderator you can forbid zoser to post anymore foolish videos?)

i don't see this thread as getting personal. no one is angry or mud slinging. i would like to see some moderator intervention with regard to the useless incessant posting of irrelevant videos to the thread.

seeing as zoser is the only one posting said videos i refer to him

i am not trying to p*** him off - i actually have grown fond of his strangeness lol - but i would much much much much rather he argue his own points rather than those of people who have been discredited many times already

• Like 1

My grievance Abe is the never ending flow of dubious videos that zoser will watch, believe and argue for... yet not do a 5 min Google checking facts, sources or so claimed experts... that invites scorn and derision doesnt it?

Donteatus - the other day - asked me how I find the info I post, (like the many posts Ive offered that DO provide more plausible theories or facts backed up mostly by fully trained professionals in their field)

And I said simply, "I google, I read", even the long winded pages with no pretty piccies!

A page back I posted University images of plasma strikes, along with a highly qualified University geologist who gives credit to the plasma theory.

Not only that, apparently horrific plasma strikes were even recorded in petroglyphs - worldwide!! ie: someone left us a note!

Could we say this IS evidence?

Now isnt that more interesting to read and think about? And its from a professional; who has seriously researched vitrification?

Or watch another vid who zoser hasnt researched at all?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

(maybe while you are moderator you can forbid zoser to post anymore foolish videos?)

i don't see this thread as getting personal. no one is angry or mud slinging. i would like to see some moderator intervention with regard to the useless incessant posting of irrelevant videos to the thread.

seeing as zoser is the only one posting said videos i refer to him

i am not trying to p*** him off - i actually have grown fond of his strangeness lol - but i would much much much much rather he argue his own points rather than those of people who have been discredited many times already

Come on JGirl, things get thrown at Zoser just because he is being... stubborn as a mule.

But yeah, I agree with you that Zoser should not post that much vids. And many cannot even watch those vids and will not have the faintest clue what his point is.

++

EDIT:

And someone advised me to use the FireFox browser because that one is 'great'.

Yeah, but everytime Zoser posts a video to prove his point, I have to go back to IE to be able to even watch the video.

Edited by Abramelin

Come on JGirl, things get thrown at Zoser just because he is being... stubborn as a mule.

But yeah, I agree with you that Zoser should not post that much vids. And many cannot even watch those vids and will not have the faintest clue what his point is.

i think he likes the attention actually lol

anyway i'm not flamebaiting him nor do i think he is doing that either. things get thrown at zoser because he makes claims that result in that response.

if he wants to start addressing things that are said to him i'm sure this wouldn't be the case

claims are unfounded by a great many in this forum,but Indeed It makes for a great time by all ! Happy New Year to All ! :clap:

OK, I am not going to continue with this crap.

Seeder, someone once told me I am the Übergoogler because apparently I do know how to use Google and I do know how to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I hope we are done with that.

Now, does any of you people have an idea what the physical and mental consequences are of head binding?

claims are unfounded by a great many in this forum,but Indeed It makes for a great time by all ! Happy New Year to All ! :clap:

But you never ever contribute in a substantial way.

You trying to be funny all of the time gets kind of boring after a couple of years.

I like a joke, I love to have fun, but I can also be serious.

Most here try to 'found' their opinions, btw.

You should read those posts for once.

Edited by Abramelin

You know.. I am starting to think zoser actually doesnt believe any of this.. he just puts it across that he does to get a rise from us..

• Like 2

He'll just say "watch the video".

:D

Apparently, he has no slightest clue what that number is, yet he proclaim "it would be economically crippling and they had no means to industrialise copper production on that scale.[...] an enormous mountain of material?" Hilarious!

• Like 1

You know.. I am starting to think zoser actually doesnt believe any of this.. he just puts it across that he does to get a rise from us..

Nah, I think Zoser is just stuck on the idea that 'aliens did it'. Or that we modern humans are not capable of such feats.

But if you happen to be right, then Zoser is just a troll.

Well, maybe it's just me, but that I won't believe that.

OK, I am not going to continue with this crap.

Seeder, someone once told me I am the Übergoogler because apparently I do know how to use Google and I do know how to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I hope we are done with that.

Now, does any of you people have an idea what the physical and mental consequences are of head binding?

I posted a vid of modern day living cone heads who were being observed/researched by the 20 plus years of experience anthropologist... who stated.. "if done correctly no harm is caused", this guy is virtually numero uno in the field of elongated skulls

I say that as when I was researching it, he came up with more validity than the other 99%.

it was about page 150 to 160

if done incorrectly... it can result in a strong desire to watch vids!

Oddly enough my son was born with a cone head, it horrified me but it eventually went round, I just google to see if this was in fact common and found this interesting text re deformed or cone heads at birth

" My son had an oblong head when he was born. Doctors told me his head will return to a normal round shape. They also suggested to have baby sleep on his back. His head shape became worse with flattening at the back. His head did not become round at all! I had to bring my child who was at that time 5 months old to a place called cranial technology. He had to war a band (like a kind of helmet)for several weeks to give his head a round shape. So if anyone has any concern about their baby's misshaped head please contact the cranial technology center. I was very pleased with the result. My baby who is now 11 months old had a dramatic change to his head shape. his head is now rounder with very minimal deformity. Now my baby is much cuter!

about 6 posts down from here:

http://www.babycente...und-out_9962.bc

Ah so now we have yet another avenue of deformed pointy heads to consider.. modern babies can get their misformed heads back to some sort of roundness then, ancient babies, no medical tech to help...

hhhmmm

Edited by seeder

If you are looking for an intelligent interactive pet bird that is domesticated it usually is just the parrots or cockatiel, conure lines that are truly smart and like relating to people. Crows are great in the same way and can even talk too. I never seen a Mynah bird that was domesticated as intelligent as a wild bird or parrot family. Just thought I'd let you know since you might get a bird as a pet.

Thanks. I'm not looking for a smart bird or one that can talk, but I don't want one that screams and bites hard like a parrot. Maybe some sort of blackbird, but I never see any around. Maybe find a local group or something and try to get around a bird or two...

EDIT:

And someone advised me to use the FireFox browser because that one is 'great'.

Yeah, but everytime Zoser posts a video to prove his point, I have to go back to IE to be able to even watch the video.

I'm guessing you haven't updated in a while. There's a conflict between older versions of firefox and newer versions of shockwave flash. Mine stopped working right earlier this year. Took them ages to fix it but once they did, I updated and it's back to normal.

It is by no means a clear sign at all. Everything seen at these sites, despite what some insist, can be done by human hands. That is not a clear sign of anything but human engineering.

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

Edited by nopeda

Modern day baby conehead...caused by birth itself, no planks no boards, some recover...and some dont...

post-135078-0-56129000-1356811181_thumb.

this no doubt could be an age old birthing problem..so again, not as exciting as aliens, the possible truth never is

the medical term is: Fetal Head Molding for those that actually google

for those that dont bother, its a thing that happens inside the womb/birth canal...

So most babies have to wait a few months and wear a corrective brace, and most do regain a rounder head...with the help of modern understanding and tech

which wasnt around...back then.

Edited by seeder

I'm guessing you haven't updated in a while. There's a conflict between older versions of firefox and newer versions of shockwave flash. Mine stopped working right earlier this year. Took them ages to fix it but once they did, I updated and it's back to normal.

FireFox updates as soon as there is a new update available. But it never works apparently.

But why do people keep telling me FF is great, while IE updates and installs without giving me a headache?

That cut is terrible in my opinion. A person started a thread posted a video from Youtube with a guy achieving that. The examples you've shown aren't examples of terrific masonry. The seven original Wonders of the World are fantastic.(Egypts Pyramid blocks aren't examples of perfect masonry. They're far from it.) Rome was the best in my opinion. I don't think it's wise to choose certain pieces of rock and ignore the rest. It doesn't make sense. If you find a zig zag crop circle type of rock I would see what you're saying. I wonder why the Aliens taught us how to build with crap materials. Why didn't they give us planes, cars and power tools to use forever? Apparently it doesn't matter because we have those things now.

You think they should have instantly transformed ancient societies into societies like the ones we're living in now. You imagine they could instantly have power plants and tv and radio stations and probably even cell phones and the internet, but in reality it would take time. Possibly even thousands of years...with advances being made all over the planet in order for the technology to grow everywhere...and have to withstand thousands of years of wars and other disasters...like what IS GOING ON. Now you know.

and for zoser and anyone else who needs images heres a short vid

Fetal Head Molding during labor video - Animation by Cal Shipley, M.D

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

They could have done it. But now you try to find a 1000 volunteers willing to happily hammer a rock with another, smaller rock for a week or more.

Unless you are living in North Korea, and have to please some megalomaniac dk like Kim_il_Whatshisname, you won't do it.

But that was how things went in ancient Peru.

If you didn't obey the Inca/King's orders, you would have been impaled, or they just stripped off your skin. Or they just clubbed your skull.

These were not the right times to discuss 'working conditions'.

And, fyi. many who built the stone structures were members of conquered tribes.

They were treated like slaves.

Edited by Abramelin