Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Thanks. I'm not looking for a smart bird or one that can talk, but I don't want one that screams and bites hard like a parrot. Maybe some sort of blackbird, but I never see any around. Maybe find a local group or something and try to get around a bird or two...

Not all parrots scream unless they are very bored, the smaller ones aren't noisy and if tame they do not bite at all. What ever bird you get, hand fed is better because they sort of believe they are people already :)

FireFox updates as soon as there is a new update available. But it never works apparently.

But why do people keep telling me FF is great, while IE updates and installs without giving me a headache?

It's not an auto install. Humor me and check what version it says you're using.

I never had real trouble with firefox til that. I have had problems with IE though.

You`d think if there were aliens comming to out planet for thousands of years, there would be a few ships found.

When I was very young I believed airplanes weren't big, but that they were pretty small and one might land and I could catch it. I remember my dad telling me they were big, and they weren't going to come down, but I still believed my way. I even dreamed about "catching" one. So my dad took me by an airport. It might be kinda' like that, and IF a few ships are found it's because they want us to find them. Like when they're "spotted" at night...they light themselves up! If there are sightings of actual xt vehicles it's deliberate, and if there are "crashes" they're deliberate too, imo.

They will have been high tec....but they supposedly shared none of the tech, or medicinal knowledge, heck even diet advice no they didnt give us anything that would save lives, cure disease, or know how to make a wheel...they just helped with rocks? Bloody waste of time them coming then eh? What a bloody waste on interstellar travel.

Of course there's the other possibility which is that they did help us, and it's even possible that humans wouldn't exist if they had not helped us. For all you know it is that way, yet you don't seem able to appreciate that sort of possibility.

Edited by nopeda

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

The key part of your statement being that you "still consider the possibility" that it could not be done. You. Does it ever dawn on you that there are people that spend their entire lives studying and researching how these places were built? I assume that you are not one of them.

Your idiotic "ideas" belong with the rest of the fringe in a landfill.

• Like 1

My wife could never understand by I would get so bent out of shape by the claims these 'ancient alien theorist' make. To me it's like a type of misanthropy. It's an insult to the human race

Unless you're wrong, but I guess that possiblity is beyond your comprehension. I guess it must be otherwise if you are wrong, you wouldn't be :no: if you could comprehend...you might be undecided :huh: but you wouldn't be wrong.

OK, I am not going to continue with this crap.

Seeder, someone once told me I am the Übergoogler because apparently I do know how to use Google and I do know how to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I hope we are done with that.

Now, does any of you people have an idea what the physical and mental consequences are of head binding?

You have a fascination for ancient relics and that is beyond doubt. We have a lot in common in that sense. The problem is that the ideas that you have cemented into yourself are not holding up in the light of a close scrutiny of the evidence. You like a lot of others on this forum have been pushing the classic mainstream ideas for years now and I can well imagine it is difficult to change those ideas.

Along comes Brien Foerster. A very dedicated guy who is investigating the claims about ancient high technology and also what he thinks is some major evolutionary anomaly in the form of skulls found at Paracas. So dedicated is he that he works at a private museum full time.

He has uploaded over 600 video clips in the space of a year. It's very unlikely therefore that anyone on this forum has seen them all. I have tasked myself to watch them all and so far I am 25% of the way through. Along comes zoser who studied these clips carefully because his interests are along a similar line and spots certain key features that reveal evidence of high technology.

What you then do is rush off to the internet or your books to try and find some kind of immediate counter argument. When the counter argument is looked at in the light of the different range of artefacts and key evidences they don't hold up. The same applies to Mr O. He does this too.

I admire you for it. It's not for someone to change the views of others and I wouldn't want to try. If only your arguments were directed at finding the truth of what occurred instead of trying to feverishly prop up some old ideas then this whole process would I believe be a lot more rewarding for you. It's where you are coming from that I believe is wrong, not the approach itself. The same applies to most of the others here.

Just an opinion.

Please stick around because I have a summary to post on the precision architecture evidence and you may find it interesting.

Edited by zoser

It's not an auto install. Humor me and check what version it says you're using.

I never had real trouble with firefox til that. I have had problems with IE though.

I never had real problems with IE.

But yes, I had some tiny ones.

But FF is annoying as hell.

And how do I check what version I use?

Maybe this is better discussed in private.

If there are sightings of actual xt vehicles it's deliberate, and if there are "crashes" they're deliberate too, imo.

right ok, knowing your opinion now, we can know in advance not to discuss it further! Shall we go back to conehaeds please?

The key part of your statement being that you "still consider the possibility" that it could not be done. You. Does it ever dawn on you that there are people that spend their entire lives studying and researching how these places were built? I assume that you are not one of them.

Your idiotic "ideas" belong with the rest of the fringe in a landfill.

Unless you're wrong, in which case it's YOUR idiotic "ideas" that belong in a landfill :lol:, not that you have any specific ideas to toss in one. You can't get that far. You can't get as far as the people you're trying to insult :lol: You're trying to insult people who have left you behind....

I never had real problems with IE.

But yes, I had some tiny ones.

But FF is annoying as hell.

And how do I check what version I use?

Maybe this is better discussed in private.

Just switch to Google Chrome. Way better than FF or the toilet that is IE.

Let me play moderator for a sec, and ask you all not to get 'personal'. And I am not being a hypocrite, I am guilty as sin.

But the topic interests me a lot.

I don't often join a thread about UFOs or aliens and stuff like that, but here we have solid material we can discuss, not some vague blob in the skies.

The worst I can accuse Zoser of is that he's as stubborn as a mule, lol.

Well, SO AM I !!

I know how you feel! It's a subject that has facinated me too but you have to weed out so much garbage and speculation or the subject isn't taken seriously. There's many real mysteries out there that I'd like to see solved but unfortunately the real seekers get tired of sorting through it all because we're left with over zealous believers or die hard sceptics to be able to have a serious discussion sometimes. There's more than a few grand tit bits of information to be shared about many things. I agree that we have solid material we can discuss, not some vague blob in the skies. I hope the sceptical researchers out there don't lose interest and miss important clues that even an over zealous believer might bring to light.

Zoser says:

"You have a fascination for ancient relics and that is beyond doubt. We have a lot in common in that sense. The problem is that the ideas that you have cemented into yourself are not holding up in the light of a close scrutiny of the evidence. You like a lot of others on this forum have been pushing the classic mainstream ideas for years now and I can well imagine it is difficult to change those ideas."

What I am 'pushing' is ANYTHING BUT the classic mainstream ideas.

Jesus, did you really read my posts??

• Like 1

Unless you're wrong, in which case it's YOUR idiotic "ideas" that belong in a landfill :lol:, not that you have any specific ideas to toss in one. You can't get that far. You can't get as far as the people you're trying to insult :lol: You're trying to insult people who have left you behind....

I don't have to insult anyone. Your level of intelligence is clearly show by what you post.

As for "specific ideas", I've thrown plenty out. Even first hand accounts of how some of these ancient sites were built. It was, of course, ignored. But that was almost 100 pages ago and I have no desire to rehash the same tired arguments with people who cover their ears and try to yell the loudest.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

Along comes Brien Foerster.

Please stick around because I have a summary to post on the precision architecture evidence and you may find it interesting.

Yeh him with few qualifications in the subject -and a desire to increase revenue. Compared to the guy I offered with dedication of 20 years and the numero uno in the field, you go with a guy who has an impressive amount of videos, but nothing much to say.

why ignore a real expert and go with a nobody?

so back to architecture then. or the quite convincing cone heads info a page ago...

Edited by seeder

I have been thinking about that, but installing Google Chrome is like asking the Nazis to be nice on you because you look 'only a bit Jewish'

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

to forbid is to be fascist? lol

no it's merely a word that means ''not allowed to"

i don't like it for the same reason as everyone else on this thread has for not liking it.

those videos are bullsh*t.

you have never once properly addressed any challenges on this thread. you merely paint over them with more nonsense.

All complaints to be in triplicate, signed in black ink and counter signed by the management. :whistle:

Oh, that doesn't work properly for me. YouTube doesn't play on it at all, ironically enough.

I know, some would probably see that as an advantage. :passifier:

nopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

They could have done it.

I'm aware of that possibility. I'm also aware of another one that you're not able to comprehend, which is that in some cases they could not have. That's the starting line, but you can't get there. You may never get there during your entire life either, but that's it whether you ever reach it or not. If you do get there, somehow, some day, then what? We'll probably never know.

Of course there's the other possibility which is that they did help us, and it's even possible that humans wouldn't exist if they had not helped us. For all you know it is that way, yet you don't seem able to appreciate that sort of possibility.

I strongly suspect all your statements are down to a love of weird stories and your impressionable age... both are things I grew out of.. you know the old saying? "When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away those childish things" (originally Corinthians)

All complaints to be in triplicate, signed in black ink and counter signed by the management. :whistle:

lol yeah i'll get right on that

Oh, that doesn't work properly for me. YouTube doesn't play on it at all, ironically enough.

I know, some would probably see that as an advantage. :passifier:

In a thread like this, a MAJOR advantage.

I've heard of that issue before. Some have resolved it by just redownloading Chrome, others by simply clearing their history and files. Unless it was the bug Chrome had back in August with Flash that they fixed.

Along comes Brien Foerster. A very dedicated guy who is investigating the claims about ancient high technology and also what he thinks is some major evolutionary anomaly in the form of skulls found at Paracas. So dedicated is he that he works at a private museum full time.

He has uploaded over 600 video clips in the space of a year.

He is a tour guide given a mandate to increase interest. Of course he has uploaded so many videos. His job depends on it.

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

I'm aware of that possibility. I'm also aware of another one that you're not able to comprehend, which is that in some cases they could not have. That's the starting line, but you can't get there. You may never get there during your entire life either, but that's it whether you ever reach it or not. If you do get there, somehow, some day, then what? We'll probably never know.

Can you talk sense or must I dig through your Twilight Zone drivel to find out what the hell you are talking about?

• Like 4

But no one here can give me an answer to what I asked:"How does head-binding influence someone's psyche?"

Does it cause these people to have epileptic seizures, were they crazy, were they considered to be 'psychics'? Did the other people consider them to be 'holy men' or 'holy women' because of their aberrant behaviour?