Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Zoser, answer the post I linked to.

Please.

Edited by Abramelin

Stop jumping from subject to subject like an ODed aardwark. Show analysis of vitrification on granite.

Zoser doesn't have an opinion of himself, he just gobbled up what he wanted to believe.

I want to believe too, but I haven't found any proof of my preferred belief.

Zoser, anyone, show me proof of aliens visiting Peru or Bolivia.

And the stone body is limestone. Does it have anything to do with granite?

Forgot to mention that again. Only a vanishingly thin layer of rock exhibits this condition, whatever it is. The underlying rock is unaffected. If this holds true for the andesite too, that kills the "fused into shape" angle.

Zoser: What was the question, again?

He knows, but he loves to ignore it.

But *I* am stubborn to, and I will repeat my question as much as needed..

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Zoser doesn't have an opinion of himself, he just gobbled up what he wanted to believe.

[...]

He does have an opinion, it just vitrified in his grey matter...

Forgot to mention that again. Only a vanishingly thin layer of rock exhibits this condition, whatever it is. The underlying rock is unaffected. If this holds true for the andesite too, that kills the "fused into shape" angle.

Yeap, pretty much, though I expect sound carving and then heating from zoser.

Zoser, please answer this post of mine:

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4602845

Just read it.

Not very likely that Hydrocephalus was the cause. For a start it's a serious medical condition:

Hydrocephalus (pron.: /ˌhdrɵˈsɛfələs/), also known as "water on the brain," is a medical condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the ventricles, or cavities, of the brain. This may cause increased intracranial pressureinside the skull and progressive enlargement of the head, convulsion, tunnel vision, and mental disability. Hydrocephalus can also cause death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus

We have no evidence that these people suffered chronic conditions.

• Eyes that appear to gaze downward
  • Irritability
  • Seizures
  • Separated sutures
  • Sleepiness
  • Vomiting
    • Brief, shrill, high-pitched cry
    • Changes in personality, memory, or the ability to reason or think
    • Changes in facial appearance and eye spacing
    • Crossed eyes or uncontrolled eye movements
    • Difficulty feeding
    • Excessive sleepiness
    • Headache
    • Irritability, poor temper control
    • Loss of bladder control (urinary incontinence)
    • Loss of coordination and trouble walking
    • Muscle spasticity (spasm)
    • Slow growth (child 0–5 years)
    • Slow or restricted movement
    • Vomiting [1]

The sutures in fact do the opposite. They don't separate in the cone heads they do the opposite. They look more fused.

The refutation is this:

Look at a child with hydrocephalus :

Hydrocephalus-baby.jpg

Notice how the pressure causes a balloon like effect.

Not this:

skull_peru.jpg

QED

And what causes a 'glaze'. Indeed what could cause the effect?

Theory is still strong and holding.........

Love the poetry btw.

Try my link for one, esp. the part about masonry use. A low-temperature chemically bonded agent needs to be ruled out.

We all have provided Zoser with ideas about how things could have been done.

But he never ever provided us with how HE thinks things could have been done.

All he suggests is that we don't know how they (the ancients) did it., and so it must be aliens.

• Like 2

I wish you all a Happy New Year.

You too Abe.

And HNY to everyone else here.

But before you go Abe:

This is a highly significant clip:

Vitrification on the holes through the wall! Why apply acid brew there? Clearly no desert varnish effect either.

Try my link for one, esp. the part about masonry use. A low-temperature chemically bonded agent needs to be ruled out.

Same comments as for Abe's acid brew theory. Where does it come from, how was it made in industrial quantities and why are we not using it today?

These questions reduce the credibility of such ideas to the point of dismissal.

Edited by zoser

We all have provided Zoser with ideas about how things could have been done.

But he never ever provided us with how HE thinks things could have been done.

I hardly mention aliens if you notice. Other people seem to quite a lot.

I'm more keen on establishing the use of high technology. Then to see what that might imply.

As I said to seeder, no one is going to unearth a flying saucer at Ollyantaytambo packed with stone cutting lasers.

With just a bit of debunking and detective work there is need to unearth one.

Wrong.

Take a look at this example of fused blocks from Macchu Picchu:

Proves that it's not just 'skin deep'. Plus you need to explain the 'step' effect below. Difficult to believe that was part of the design:

zoser4_zps11e84de1.jpg

zoser7-1_zps417fb000.jpg

It would just be nice to see more in the way of technical contributions. Nothing wrong with your avatars. Everything I want to say is in my last post; if the cap fits..........

What I'm saying is that I'm never likely to take comments seriously from people who never make contributions. Maybe they have some ulterior motive I don't know.

perhaps if you bothered to actually read posts from other people instead of glazing over them you would see that i have in fact contributed to this thread several times

in any case, i find it a bit amusing that of all the people who post on this thread you seem to like to jab me - i'm all blushing and stuff now

• Like 1

Same comments as for Abe's acid brew theory. Where does it come from, how was it made in industrial quantities and why are we not using it today?

These questions reduce the credibility of such ideas to the point of dismissal.

Depends on how easy it was to obtain the ingredients and make, doesn't it? Figure, Egypt had enough natron and fancy resins and such to caramel coat their entire population for thousands of years. No-one's ever had any great difficulty finding enough charcoal, sulfur and bird poop to supply the world with gunpowder in all this time either.

Wrong.

Take a look at this example of fused blocks from Macchu Picchu:

Proves that it's not just 'skin deep'. Plus you need to explain the 'step' effect below. Difficult to believe that was part of the design:

zoser4_zps11e84de1.jpg

zoser7-1_zps417fb000.jpg

Hmmm. My X-ray specs must be cocking up on me. I can only see the outside of the rock. Oddly, I do seem to be seeing what look like mineral grains though.

• Like 1

Happy New Year!*!*!* ... the video in your post #3737 above answered a question for me zoser ... the precision fits , in this case at least, do continue through the thickness of the wall and are not just at the surface. That impresses and mystifies me no end if it also applies to walls involving great weights ... like these: post-86645-0-90691900-1356975207_thumb.j I have never heard a sensible explanation for how such fits could be made across the entire width while, simultaneously , coping with such extreme weights.

Are there proven examples of "face" fitting.. with filler behind? Is that the case at Sacsayhuaman? post-86645-0-63113700-1356975548_thumb.j

.. anyone KNOW?

• Like 1

perhaps if you bothered to actually read posts from other people instead of glazing over them you would see that i have in fact contributed to this thread several times

in any case, i find it a bit amusing that of all the people who post on this thread you seem to like to jab me - i'm all blushing and stuff now

It's like the little boy on the playground that pushes the girl because he Likes her.

• Like 2

Don't worry. All's well. Perhaps if you would be a bit more sensitive in terms of how you refer to me?

Have a think aboot it.

HNY

:tu:

It's like the little boy on the playground that pushes the girl because he Likes her.

Well now I'm blushing :blush:

Happy New Year!*!*!* ... the video in your post #3737 above answered a question for me zoser ... the precision fits , in this case at least, do continue through the thickness of the wall and are not just at the surface. That impresses and mystifies me no end if it also applies to walls involving great weights ... like these: post-86645-0-90691900-1356975207_thumb.j I have never heard a sensible explanation for how such fits could be made across the entire width while, simultaneously , coping with such extreme weights.

Are there proven examples of "face" fitting.. with filler behind? Is that the case at Sacsayhuaman? post-86645-0-63113700-1356975548_thumb.j

.. anyone KNOW?

That's ok

The precision artefacts that I have seen particularly on Brien Foerster's youtube channel all show precision fits in 3 dimensions and not just on the outer faces.

Remember there are several types of building work but generally it fits into precision megalithic (huge cuboid and polygonal) and then the cruder less precise work with boulders and adobe cement.

The mainstream version is that the Inca did it all. The people who have investigated a little deeper such as Foerster who has lived in Peru for a while now insists that the precision work was done by a much earlier and more advanced culture. That also agrees with the theories of Alfredo Gamarra who studied Peruvian and Bolivian relics for decades.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hmmm. My X-ray specs must be cocking up on me. I can only see the outside of the rock. Oddly, I do seem to be seeing what look like mineral grains though.

Mr O if you check out my earlier post, I cited the video's where these snapshots came from. The videos will show it more clearly.

I would be interested to know what you conclude:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=3525&p=4600542entry4600542

Perhaps if you would be a bit more sensitive in terms of how you refer to me?

Have a think aboot it.

not sure what you're referring to here zoser - could you perhaps elaborate?

not sure what you're referring to here zoser - could you perhaps elaborate?

Sure. When you refer to me it always comes across in a derogatory or 'put down' way.

You are by no means alone. I don't want to dredge through past posts or waste time arguing.

The best thing would be to agree to a reset perhaps?

Got to go and 'party' now anyway :cry:

Z

Edited by zoser