Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

My original question is: IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them, how else do you think they could have been built?

My original answer still stands then: "the original people were technologically capable of creating them".

• Like 1

The discussion here is about stone age relics isn't it?

. . .

Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture. That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.

Think about it.

One big problem is that apparently many people can't. To appreciate the significance and consider the possibility that practically stone age people could NOT cut and move hundred ton rocks etc is somehow beyond the mental ability of what seems to be the majority of people who post here. Considering the possibility some of the things that were built could not have been built by the people who used them so they must have had help, is a starting line. Apparently many people can't get to it. :lol: Amusingly such people often seem to feel that they're beyond it, like they've thought it through and researched it to the point that they now somehow incredibly know the truth and that it's always the same in every situation. That means they necessarily could not have any realistic thoughts as to a distinction between which things were likely to have been influenced by xts and which were not. They're trying to discuss something they're not mentally capable of thinking about in any realistic way(s) at all! To the point that to them it seems idiotic when other people do it. You and I have learned to do it, but they have not. Could you or I unlearn? I doubt I could. Could any of them learn to? Any of them? Ever? At any point during their entire life? If so when? How? What does it take for a person to finally reach :huh: the starting line?

• Like 1

I just wonder what the people of our time in a few hundred years will think of our ancient Aliens,Like "Honey Boo -Boo " thats going to a fun day when the Future Zoser tells all about that strange goings on in 2013. :no:

Future Zoser: The people of 2013 were idiots, and forcefed garbage via their screens in order to keep them dumb. Forcefed by who I ask?

Wearer of Future Hats: If you're going to say "aliens" then stop right there. We know full well from the Zoggians that no aliens were on Earth until 2033. I reckon they were just stupid back then.

Nopeda (for he is immortal): I was there, were we idiots.

Psyche10001: Role play is forbidden here, p*** off.

• Like 1

Future Zoser: The people of 2013 were idiots, and forcefed garbage via their screens in order to keep them dumb. Forcefed by who I ask?

Wearer of Future Hats: If you're going to say "aliens" then stop right there. We know full well from the Zoggians that no aliens were on Earth until 2033. I reckon they were just stupid back then.

Very Good but dont forget the Vogons too! THey have really Bad Poetry! They just might make us all listen to it ! :whistle:

They look like they were carved to appear as they do in ALL of the pics WE have seen of them, otherwise you would have presented one where it doesn't by now. :lol: Pics with computer generated drawings on them don't count btw. Maybe you think they do somehow? :no: They don't.

When considering the only possibility you're capable of which is that they WERE plastered over you can't comprehend how it would be different if some plaster is still there, than if none is still there. YOU told me that, and I have no idea how you could possibly be clueless enough to believe it. It often comes down to this: Are you honestly clueless enough to believe there is no difference in those two different possibilities, or are you dishonestly pretending you are for some reason? Either way, could you ever learn to appreciate it and move on, or are you stuck and cluelessly unable to for your entire life?

Either they look like two overlapping sets of legible hieroglyphs or they don't, and they sure don't in any pics I've seen of them. Apparently not in any :no: you've seen either or you would have presented it/them by now.

Me? Stuck? When you respond to incontrovertible evidence with the same anti-logic in the same exact wording even, every...single...time...?

Dude, seriously, WTF? Do you not understand how periedolia works? Do the think we can catch the glyphs magically changing if we turn around real quick?

Don't try and get cute again and pretend the overlays are all you were shown. You know damned well psyche, harte, me and several others have shown you direct comparison with unaltered glyphs, several times each and in several threads now.

Or are you still going to try and claim the multiple points of correspondence to this is coincidence:

Abydos-unalteredHiero-1-pho.jpg

Are you still going to pretend there's nothing overlapping the ankh to right of your "vehicles"?

Ab-20-web.jpg

Must be onna them mirajees.

You're the the one who's been trying to make out like just a little plaster magically fell out to create the glyphs, not me. The presence of any remaining plaster would hurt your position, not mine. What you can't seem to see is that no plaster now and no plaster ever look pretty much the same. Leastwise you were asked a direct question about how you thought they wouldn't twice and dodged it both times to go on some half-baked rhetorical offensive instead.

• Like 2

HEy onionmancer Whats the colors under the opening sill stone ,I see a painting of the Last Supper,and most of part of a Van-Goug ! Whats says you ?

HEy onionmancer Whats the colors under the opening sill stone ,I see a painting of the Last Supper,and most of part of a Van-Goug ! Whats says you ?

By golly you're right, and that's a landscape mural underneath.

:lol: You don't get how any beings could develop interstellar travel, so none could have been able to :lol:

What a downright stupid thing to say, although it does prove you never clicked a single link I gave you. Like one other poster here who does not need links or information, what he imagines is what he thinks is real. I pointed you, and have left often links to our very own Orion Project, still the best possible avenue for space travel, and in fact was selected for the NG special, Evacuate Earth.

That is Interstellar Space Travel. You missed it, which is a real crying shame. You just might have learned something. Probably not, but I like to remain optimistic.

HILARIOUS!!!

I do not find your level of "understanding" hilarious at all, I pity you very much. I would hate to be you. It's not the rest of the world you see. That ought to be a hint, not verification ;)

Maybe the history of the entire universe will change if you ever get some idea of how it could have been done?

Given your basic misunderstanding, which you tried to use as an insult, but badly, can you explain what beings travelling through space have to do with the history of the Universe? Nothing as far as I can tell, the big bang would have happened no matter if we existed, traveled space, or not. And it would still be expanding right now even if nobody ever left a planet.

You bore me, why dont you bother someone else about fantasising movies and wishing glyphs were helicopters. Do you think if you repeat yourself long enough that someone will suddenly lose their mind and agree with you?

Harte,

You want to say that Hakatha is invention?

Or Samarangana Sutradhara?

I know they exist. They are real. Weather is written what I posted in them I dont know. I didnt read them because I couldnt find it. If I did I would read them.

Personally my incomings doesnt allowing buying more books then I actually buying. Right now on my waiting reading list I have 26 books.

So I asked question here. But not just here. Everywhere where I ask people dont know.

Allow me to post quote from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia....gana_Sutradhara

Verses 95-100 mentions bird-shaped aerial cars (Vimanas), and verses 101-107 mention a sort of robots acting as guards.

Robots and flying cars.

Who can say this is boring. :rolleyes:

L,

I stated flat out that what's claimed to be in the book is no doubt in there. So, WTF is your problem?

Harte

not%2520the%2520messiah.jpeg

• Like 2

see some of these snaps of rocks for natural shine, soft edges, and a 'vitrified' look in parts

http://forums.steves...ian-shores.html

these are just seaside/shoreside rocks

Damn, Abe, give the aliens a break!

They need a little seaside R&R every now and then just like rest of us, ya know!

Harte

• Like 1

You ever touched the plastic container or ceramic bowl in which you prepared your meal?

The container recieves its heat from the food.

Materials that don't contain water will not heat in a microwave.

Sparks might fly, though. They do with aluminum anyway.

Harte

:lol: You people are HILARIOUS! I doubt either of us are saying we know xts have been to this star system...at least I know I'm not saying that. But I certainly do consider the possibility and feel that it would be idiotic not to. You in contrast insist :lol: that it's idiotic to consider that they have. Tell us then :mellow: is it impossible for any beings in the universe to travel from any star system to another? Or is it possible that they do in some places but impossible for them to do it here for some reason(s)? Either way, explain why you want people to believe it's impossible for them to do it here. And don't give us some lameass fallacious straw man "reason" either. Give us at least one good solid reason why it's impossible for any xts to travel to this star system, then we'll let the rest of the world know and we can settle this stupid shiit once and for all. Go:

You're asking me to verify the lies you fabricated about what I've stated?

Do you even know what I meant by "straw man?"

Harte

• Like 1

The container recieves its heat from the food.

Materials that don't contain water will not heat in a microwave.

Sparks might fly, though. They do with aluminum anyway.

Harte

Microwaves work by heating polar molecules, doesn't have to be water.

Microwaves work by heating polar molecules, doesn't have to be water.

Most heating accomplished in a microwave oven comes from the water in the product, then.

Even ceramics can have water present inside them (if they contain hydrophylic materials,) btw, so a container getting hot could mean that the container has water molecules in the substance it's made of.

You can melt some types of stone in a microwave.

Harte

:lol: You people are HILARIOUS! I doubt either of us are saying we know xts have been to this star system...at least I know I'm not saying that. But I certainly do consider the possibility and feel that it would be idiotic not to. You in contrast insist :lol: that it's idiotic to consider that they have. Tell us then :mellow: is it impossible for any beings in the universe to travel from any star system to another? Or is it possible that they do in some places but impossible for them to do it here for some reason(s)? Either way, explain why you want people to believe it's impossible for them to do it here. And don't give us some lameass fallacious straw man "reason" either. Give us at least one good solid reason why it's impossible for any xts to travel to this star system, then we'll let the rest of the world know and we can settle this stupid shiit once and for all. Go:

Is anyone really insisting that it's idiotic to think that XTs might have been to this star system? People are saying that as far as they're concerned, they don't think that there's proof that they have, but that's not necessarily the same thing, is it?

• Like 2

Most heating accomplished in a microwave oven comes from the water in the product, then.

Even ceramics can have water present inside them (if they contain hydrophylic materials,) btw, so a container getting hot could mean that the container has water molecules in the substance it's made of.

You can melt some types of stone in a microwave.

Harte

Like i said, the presence of water is not necessary:

Dielectric Properties of Polymers

http://www.zeusinc.com/UserFiles/zeusinc/Documents/Zeus_Dielectric.pdf

1) Why do the above polymers melt when exposed to microwaves?

For a microwave to heat and subsequently melt an object, the object must be

composed of bonds that are either ionic, polar or conducting in nature.

Polar bonds can exist in PVC but not in PE or PP. For PVC the C-Cl bonds

is polar because the electron afinity of chlorine is higher than that of

carbon. So I suspect that PVC could melt in a microwave but PE and PP

shouldn't melt.

The interaction of the microwaves with the polar bond in PVC causes the

melting. As there is a dipole in the C-Cl bond, the bond reacts with to

the presence of microwaves due to their electromagnetic nature. In effect

the bond oscillates accroding to the wave's magnetic field. The movement

of the C-Cl bond causes an increase in the plastics temperature due to

friction between the oscillating bond and the static surroundings.

Eventually when the plastic temperature reaches its melting point, it

melts!

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/1999-09/936409962.Ch.r.html

http://www.scn.org/~bk269/plastics.html

MELTING OF ANDESITE IN A MICROWAVE OVEN

Abstract

The positive influence of the microwave radiation on the melting of rocks is described.

Local melting-down of specimens and subsequent flowing-out of red-hot magmatic mass

was observed when andesite samples from the location of Ruskov (Slovakia) were heated in

a microwave own with an output of 900 W. After 30 min of microwave heating of an andesite

specimen of defined dimensions, its complete melting was observed and the temperature

measured reached the range of 1260-1280 degrees Celsius.

http://www.doiserbia.nb.rs/img/doi/1450-5339/2003/1450-53390304549Z.pdf

LOL,

If anyone wants to try melting andesite in a microwave oven, be my guest, but I am not going to try it.

FOR SCIENCE!

Those Slovaks already proved it could be done. And I believe them.

And you won't believe how many papers I read about plants....sigh.

Bmk, I already responded to your post, saying the color of the leaves is wrong.

But, from your link...

Oca is planted in the Andean region from Venezuela to Argentina,[17] from 2800 to 4100 meters above sea level.[11] Its highest abundance and greatest diversity are in central Peru and northern Bolivia, the probable area of its domestication.[18]

[...]

That was the reason I brought it: more chances to spot peculiar properties if you are using it on the daily basis.

In Andes it can be up to 8% (free article, Table 2).

By that specific process, which isn't true heat vitrification anyway. I see lime content seems to be the determining factor. Suppose they added lime to the surface as part of the treatment?

Suppose they added chicken curry? The speculation is infinite if you chose to ignore the evidence.

Edited by zoser

If lichen can, why can't we?

Another blow to the chemical theory then isn't it? Logic says that a reaction isn't going to be that potent if the reactive parts are such a small percentage of the whole stone composition. How fast does lichen operate on stone? Years, decades?

:blush: