Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Or, "protuberances" may carry a message, like quipu.

I think it's no coincidence these protuberances are almost always near the bottom (or edge) of the stone. If the Incas did indeed move these stones using leverage, then that is where one expects these protuberances.

Edited by Abramelin

Congenital hydrocephalus may happen because of:

* Bleeding in the fetus before birth.

* Certain infections in the mother, such as toxoplasmosis or syphilis.

* Other birth defects, like spina bifida.

* A genetic defect.

http://www.webmd.com...-topic-overview

How much does it happen in a normal population? Not that often. But in an isolated population where the chance at inbreeding is much higher, or intentional like many ruling families did, it will also show up much more.

OK, now suppose this inbreeding was intentional amongst leaders of certain tribes in Peru and Bolivia (and elsewhere), then forms of hydrocephalus may have been considered to be a sign of 'royalty' and thus became something other and healthy members of the tribe wanted for their children.

So then you get two types of elongated skulls: the very large ones who were the result of a treatment of hydrocephalus using binding, and the smaller ones (like in your post with the African examples) that resulted from binding healthy skulls.

Genetics of human hydrocephalus

Abstract

Human hydrocephalus is a common medical condition that is characterized by abnormalities in the flow or resorption of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), resulting in ventricular dilatation. Human hydrocephalus can be classified into two clinical forms, congenital and acquired. Hydrocephalus is one of the complex and multifactorial neurological disorders.

A growing body of evidence indicates that genetic factors play a major role in the pathogenesis of hydrocephalus.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC1705504/

Inbreeding among Inca royalty:

During this period the Inca and their followers moved from village to village in search of enough fertile land to sustain themselves. Manco Capac succeeded in disposing of his three brothers. One of his sisters, Mama Ocllo, bore him a son named Sinchi Roca (Zinchi Roq’a). Eventually, the Inca arrived at the fertile area around Cuzco, where they attacked the local residents and drove them from the land.

-

It is not clear whether or not Sinchi Roca married his sister, as his father had done.

-

Yahuar Huacac’s principal wife was apparently an Ayarmaca, indicating that at that time sister marriage was not the rule.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/474227/pre-Columbian-civilizations/69435/Settlement-in-the-Cuzco-Valley

Topa Inca Yupanqui’s unexpected death in about 1493 precipitated a struggle for the succession. It appears that Topa Inca Yupanqui had originally favoured the succession of Huayna Capac (Wayna Qhapaq), the youngest son of his principal wife and sister.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/474227/pre-Columbian-civilizations/69441/Huayna-Capac

Huayna Capac’s father had begun the custom of marrying a full sister in order to keep the royal bloodline pure and, more importantly, to prevent conflict over succession.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/474227/pre-Columbian-civilizations/69442/Civil-war-on-the-eve-of-the-Spanish-conquest

And no doubt the Incas did what was already very common among many other tribes in the area.

Okay I dont know how I skip it. I think it is time to focus on one thread for another.

This way I skip things.

I apologized if you find some of my posts insulting in any way.

Your posts are less insulting than mine, L! :w00t:

Harte

I'm asking you to explain why anyone should put their faith in the possibility that it's impossible for beings from other star systems to travel to this one. If you can't do that, then you're not in any position to be critical of considering the possibility that they have, or even that they still do. Were you unaware of that?

I've never ruled out the possibility at all. This is a perfect example of another one of your straw man arguments.

You have no argument at all against anything I've stated, so you make up something like that in order to attempt an argument.

Nopeda, how many stars are in the galaxy? Do you have any understanding of probability at all?

I've never said there's no intelligent life out there. Only an ignoramus would make such a claim. However, given that there's no evidence for any ancient visitation (at all,) then it follows that postulating that there has been none is perfectly logical. Not that I expect you to recognize this basic and absolutely undeniable fact.

Harte

• Like 1

The statue's pedestal is the enormous Thunder Stone, claimed to be the largest stone ever moved by man (1,250 t). In its original state the stone weighed about 1500 tonnes. It was carved during transportation to its current site.

http://en.wikipedia....n#Thunder_Stone

No aliens, no advanced techniques, no magic.

Carburis directed workmen to wait for winter, when the ground was frozen, and then had them drag the large stone over the frozen ground to the sea for shipment and transport to the city. He developed a metallic sledge that slid over bronze spheres about 13.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter, over a track. The process worked in a way similar to the later invention of ball bearings.

1) Frozen ground required.

2) Bronze spheres

The ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru. The terrain is many times more difficult.

No evidence of bronze spheres used as ball bearings.

Unless the comparison is made on the exact terms and technology that we see in Peru then it's just another failure.

This means Aliens.

The one on the left is seeder.

aliens1.jpg

Edited by zoser

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

It means that the school text books have to be re-written and Darwin thrown in the trash can.

Some can handle that and some can't.

love it! hahahaha... :clap::w00t::clap::w00t::clap:

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

Gotcha. The evidence was there all along but no one here bothered to check it out.

Sure. But videos from 1768.are of a bad quality, so I hope you'll believe the drawing.

Yes it's even worse than an original version of Flash Gordon.

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

Gotcha. The evidence was there all along but no one here bothered to check it out.

Definition of DELUSION

: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated

b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

• Like 1

Definition of DELUSION

: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated

b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Definition of Ostrich....

Oh you know what that is. No need for a dictionary (or is there?).

Carburis directed workmen to wait for winter, when the ground was frozen, and then had them drag the large stone over the frozen ground to the sea for shipment and transport to the city. He developed a metallic sledge that slid over bronze spheres about 13.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter, over a track. The process worked in a way similar to the later invention of ball bearings.

1) Frozen ground required.

2) Bronze spheres

The ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru. The terrain is many times more difficult.

No evidence of bronze spheres used as ball bearings.

Unless the comparison is made on the exact terms and technology that we see in Peru then it's just another failure.

This means Aliens.

Zero evidence of aliens exists.

At minimum. it shows that man is capaple of moving rocks that big.

• Like 3

Zero evidence of aliens exists.

At minimum. it shows that man is capaple of moving rocks that big.

I'd much sooner shift a block over an ice sheet than I would up and down a mountainside.

Think about it.

No evidence of man hauling nonsense.

Edited by zoser

Haven't seen one whit of evidence for melting.

You are self-deluded.

Harte

• Like 2

eh? OK I haven't contributed much to the thread lately as its gotten very tedious, and issues we have already discussed are being regurgitated... so kindly direct me to your post - Ive clearly missed - ..where "you gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence"

why oh why dont you research anything, before making claims?

quote: "Peru has declared a state of emergency after hundreds of children died from freezing conditions that have seen temperatures across much of the South American country plummet to a 50-year low. In 16 of Peru's 25 regions, temperatures have fallen below -24C".

Minus -24?

read

http://www.guardian....ather-emergency

classic zoser quote: "the ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru".

Edited by seeder

Haven't seen one whit of evidence for melting.

You are self-deluded.

Harte

I think Abe's pulling your stumps guys.

If you swallow the garbage of what some idiots did during the industrial revolution and think that's a valid comparison that's your fault.

Remember these ancients were supposed never to even have the wheel.

Evidence for melting.

Well I've provided the pictures as proof; now you provide credible alternative theories if you claim these stones were not melted.

Before you spout the chemical nonsense, I would just remind you of a few little facts:

1) Not enough Cao in Andesite to cause a significant reaction against acid; fact.

2) Vitrification is not possible by applying acids to granite. Fact.

http://www.ethosmarb...ification.shtml

3) No credible source of acid found that could yield the quantities needed to cope with the artifacts in both Peru and Bolivia spread over thousands, perhaps millions of tonnes of masonry in caves, rock outcrops, walls, and ruins.

If you think there is then prove it.

4) No acid would penetrate deep enough that quickly. If you think it can then prove it.

4) Why treat the inside of a hole with chemicals? You would need to because right there is vitrification. Here is the proof.

Surreal_Ancient_Technology_In_Cuzco_Peru.jpg

Then we know:

1) Vitrification is a known side effect of heat.

2) Blocks in the Cuzco walls show lips and steps. When the blocks are dismantled we find evidence of uneven weights causing ridge lines in blocks lower down that can only be caused by sinking into soft rock.

3) Mould marks all over the stones at Sacsayhuaman consistent with objects sinking into clay.

4) Marks on the Cuzco walls again consistent with known marks caused by moulds.

5) Precision fitting and even fusing of blocks only caused by them being in a clay like state. The chemical theory was the only credible competing theory but alas it fails for reasons above.

So whether you like it or not, the case is proven and no amount of gnashing of teeth is going to change it.

Ignore it as is your habit and your right.

It will however change nought.

Quoth Omar Kayyam:

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,

 Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit,

Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,

 Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

In other words what's done is done.

Evidence beats denial every time.

Edited by zoser

why oh why dont you research anything, before making claims?

quote: "Peru has declared a state of emergency after hundreds of children died from freezing conditions that have seen temperatures across much of the South American country plummet to a 50-year low. In 16 of Peru's 25 regions, temperatures have fallen below -24C".

Minus -24?

read

http://www.guardian....ather-emergency

classic zoser quote: "the ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru".

Show me where it freezes that severly near the ancient sites.

Then prove that it froze at the time of the constructions.

We have it in writing that in Finland during the thunder stone project that it did.

Then show me how that would help when they are hauling up and down mountains.

Classic seeder ignorance.

If you really think that pasting some newspaper article is going to prove that the Peruvians slid blocks across ice, then well............words fail.

Edited by zoser

Oh you know what that is. No need for a dictionary (or is there?).

If you think for one second you have contributed anything at all to this thread other than protests fueled by broken logic and ignorance then you really need to reconsider your position. To date you have yet to provide even a single speck of any kind of counter theory backed with actual data. You have yet to move beyond the 'I don't know so it must be aliens' argument which strongly indicates that is all you really have. And you think I have my head in the sand?

• Like 2

If you think for one second you have contributed anything at all to this thread other than protests fueled by broken logic and ignorance then you really need to reconsider your position. To date you have yet to provide even a single speck of any kind of counter theory backed with actual data. You have yet to move beyond the 'I don't know so it must be aliens' argument which strongly indicates that is all you really have. And you think I have my head in the sand?

No need for rhetoric. Just attempt the challenge in post 4391.

I don't need rhetoric do I?

Your a sore loser in my opinion. You cannot run from the truth old mate. I told you guys I would pin you to the wall this time and I jolly well have.

Edited by zoser

The only thing you skeptics have had on your side all through this debate is sheer weight of numbers. There have been dozens and dozens of you, sometimes rotating in shifts to maintain not a valid counter argument but denial.

The only slightly credible counter argument was Abe's chemical theory. Some of you even deny that! That no melting took place at all. At least Abe acknowledges the melting evidence.

Never can denial compete with solid visual evidence and established physical principles. I'm amazed that you thought it would.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

eh? OK I haven't contributed much to the thread lately as its gotten very tedious, and issues we have already discussed are being regurgitated... so kindly direct me to your post - Ive clearly missed - ..where "you gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence"

Post 4391 says it all my friend.

If you want the pictures re-posting I have them all saved . Just ask.

Show me where it freezes that severly near the ancient sites.

Then prove that it froze at the time of the constructions.

We have it in writing that in Finland during the thunder stone project that it did.

Then show me how that would help when they are hauling up and down mountains.

Classic seeder ignorance.

If you really think that pasting some newspaper article is going to prove that the Peruvians slid blocks across ice, then well............words fail.

Now dont be calling me ignorant when you get proven wrong. And Ive not mentioned anything in regard to freezing temps helping stones get moved...Im quite satisfied with the traditional answers on how it was done.

The link was simply to show you - yet again... that when you make a classic zoser statement about something like, in this case the weather.. you haven't a clue, except you assume a lot. You assume it didn't freeze. You assume to know better... and what was the weather actually like.... all those years ago zoser? Modern climates are not the same climates that existed in ancient times...

So my point is about the weather in Peru. I dont give a monkeys whether it fits any theories or fits any facts. Do you understand this point? I don't give a fig about how rocks were moved, and I really dont give a poop about your torturous struggle to try and figure out what leaned people already know.

ie: NO Aliens did anything.

Now dont be calling me ignorant when you get proven wrong. And Ive not mentioned anything in regard to freezing temps helping stones get moved...Im quite satisfied with the traditional answers on how it was done.

The link was simply to show you - yet again... that when you make a classic zoser statement about something like, in this case the weather.. you haven't a clue, except you assume a lot. You assume it didn't freeze. You assume to know better... and what was the weather actually like.... all those years ago zoser? Modern climates are not the same climates that existed in ancient times...

So my point is about the weather in Peru. I dont give a monkeys whether it fits any theories or fits any facts. Do you understand this point? I don't give a fig about how rocks were moved, and I really dont give a poop about your torturous struggle to try and figure out what leaned people already know.

ie: NO Aliens did anything.

Your a decent guy seeder that I'm sure.

The problem is that you were always too busy trying to discredit me with a quick trip to Google here and there and in doing so you missed the key pieces of evidence.

I'm still not sure if you have totally kept up with it all.

Most of your posts really have been irrelevant. Trying to discredit me, Chris Dunn, Brien Foerster, Alfredo Gamarra, and sadly you have over played that card instead of looking at the issues.

Edited by zoser

Ok give me the defintion. And before you even 'think' of saying they bury their heads in sand...once again, thats a total myth

Ok give me the defintion. And before you even 'think' of saying they bury their heads in sand...once again, thats a total myth

Irrelevant side issues again seeder. We've had our banter, and we've had out laughs but now it's time for you to pay the piper as they say.

These rocks were melted. They could only have been melted with an intense high energy source that the ancients as classic archaeology knows them could not have possessed.

They were cut with lasers. This alone was insufficient to ensure a high precision fit. So then some heat source turned them into a clay like state such that the pressure and weight resulting from assembling them ensured an extremely high precision fit.

The shape and size mattered not because of this technology. That's why Sacsayhuaman looks the way it does. There was no need to make uniform cuboid blocks.

It all fits.

No pun intended.

Edited by zoser