Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Well, when you have some guys who think 'let's try to replicate what they did' compared to the people who made it, who were probably thinking 'this is all my life's work! The god's will be pleased!' or 'I won't be killed if this rock is shiny enough!', then yeah, I can see why modern man is lack luster compared to the past.

Tell me to write a story, sure I'll do it. Give me my entire life? Or threaten me? I'd write you a library.

This is the fatal mistake of speculation and trying to explain the ancients in modern terms. If you want to understand the ancients then it's no good thinking like a modern person.

isn't limestone realitvely easy to sculpt?

Much easier compared to the quartz based granite and andesite. Still difficult enough though on a very large scale.

I have to agree there, it looks either like it's a rubosh fill or damage from something like a flood.

Yeap
The basin floors on which the Tiwanaku lived were marshy and flooded seasonally because of snow melt from the Quelcceya ice cap.

(link)

• Like 1

Certainly better than this one. How clumsy this is. If there was anyone that needed ET help ....

I've not studied Zoser's step pyramid in any detail but I'm not aware that it employed precision architecture, at least on the scale of the GP or the Peruvian artifacts. There is an underground tunnel system nearby that Dunn refers to as The Serapeum that contains some incredibly precise granite boxes. It was these as far as I know that first interested Dunn in the proposition of ancient high technology. The step pyramid as far as I can tell isn't built to the same accuracy as the Great Pyramid.

Edited by zoser

so according to zoser puma punku builders were stone aged, ie, without metal. But in the same breath of course we see the bronze wall clamps, either pre-made...or poured direct into the clamps recesses.

quote: (and READ IT ALL zoser)

"Some stones at Pumapunku that Ancient Aliens would never show the cameras are the ones that were in the middle of this process. (ie: unfinished, seeder) They show that at the same time a stone was being pounded by stone hammers, which created these troth like depressions, the grinding and polishing was taking place on the other end of the stone.[15] Unfinished stones like this one clearly show how they were shaped – and it wasn’t with lasers.

There is also unmistakable evidence of stone hammers having been used in the places that were never meant to be visible, like where certain stones would be connected with one another.[16] And because of that, it’s hard for me to believe Eric Von Daniken’s next claim, because it would mean that the alien tool box had a laser gun right next to a stone hammer.

AA: “Extraterrestrials arrive; the spaceship stands in orbit. Only a small spaceship can stand, like a space shuttle. So, to protect their instruments they (the aliens) make, overnight, with their technology, what we call a base camp. Of course [this was] made out of stones found on Earth, because you don’t transport granite or diorite from another solar system. Then they disappeared, but the wall of their base camp is still there.”

(isnt this just pure crazy nonsense? Mother ship in space, shuttle type craft lands and a shelter must be built pronto! Why not just pop back up to the mother ship? If we go to the moon, our base camp is OUR SHIP! We wouldnt gather frickin rocks would we? seeder)

It is true that stone tools would not be enough to construct Pumapunku, especially for some of the finer points. For those they would need metal chisels, and the equivalent of a carpenter’s square.[17]

Entire studies have detailed how these cuts were made, and nothing spectacular is required except some metal tools like chisels.[18] The arguments against this are usually either that a particular culture did not yet know how to cast metals, or that copper chisels would have been too weak.

On the first point, we know that the Pre-Incan Andean culture was very skilled at fashioning metals and creating metal alloys.[19]

In fact, the people who built Pumapunku were even pouring copper alloys into molds right on site,[20] showing that they had more than enough capability to form all kinds of metal tools. The question is: what about the tool’s strength?

Even if they were pouring pure copper into the mold it would still work, but it would need sharpening often but, because archeologist actually found a few of these metal cramps used by them on site,[21][22] we now know that they were using a very strong copper arsenic nickel alloy,[23] Which made a much stronger final product.

Arsenic acts as a de-oxidant preventing the metal from becoming too brittle[24], and nickel was used in copper alloys specifically to make stronger chisels.[25] Once you understand that they had the ability to make strong metal tools in a huge variety of shapes, there is no part of Pumapunku’s stone work that would have been too difficult for them"

Unless it was written by an engineering expert or stonemason I wouldn't really be interested to be honest Abe. As I have said before and with very good reason this is what the historians have lacked. It's just this that makes their analysis lack all credibility.

I have heard the comments from Roger Hopkins and Chris Dunn specifically relating to the Puma Punku relics and they both draw the same logical conclusion.

The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination of all those people who have a good sense of perception. To the bland it's just more rock.

Unless it was written by an engineering expert or stonemason I wouldn't really be interested to be honest Abe.

The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination of all those people who have a good sense of perception. To the bland it's just more rock.

erm...you wasnt replying to Abe... but to my post. and for every time you repeat old stuff already posted, I will do likewise, hence youre quote: "The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination"

OH YEAH? well I kind of understand it really defies your imagination, along with your common sense

so lets look at some piccies?

Pumapunku

post-135078-0-38544600-1357990560_thumb.

AND 1000 YEARS BEFORE PUMAPUNKU

Parthenon

post-135078-0-21979700-1357990961_thumb.

the evidence, as you like to mention...is totally clear - as seen. Why didnt your advanced aliens think of pillars to make a truly magnificent, mind boggling structure like the Parthenon?

Id expect Aliens to have grander notions and build such fine buildings like the Partenon, wouldnt you? Wouldnt anybody? I mean how did they lift those huge stones...on top of huge pillars? How did MAN do that? 1000 years before a bunch of Peruvians invented jigsaw puzzles in rocks?

You see aliens are only given credit, in your eyes, for stacking rocks in PP, which is no way near as high as the Parthenon. But you dont say Aliens built this do you? NO! Know why you dont? Because the Parthenon wasnt on the AA series, which is where you get your raving loony logic from!!

No they just stacked rocks eh? Is anyone so stupid as to not see the above pic comparisons and realize what an idiotic thread this has become?

Edited by seeder

This is the fatal mistake of speculation and trying to explain the ancients in modern terms. If you want to understand the ancients then it's no good thinking like a modern person.

Much easier compared to the quartz based granite and andesite. Still difficult enough though on a very large scale.

So, man may think alike across the ages, that we share motivations and dreams and wants and needs, is more far fetched then helpful aliens?

Don't you think it's speculation to say aliens did it when aliens aren't a established fact?

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

the human brain's been the same size, and apparently according to researchers shape, for 200,000 years.

In effect, we've been as smart as we are now for 200,000 years. We KNOW more now, but we're no more or les smart now.

• Like 1

erm...you wasnt replying to Abe... but to my post. and for every time you repeat old stuff already posted, I will do likewise, hence youre quote: "The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination"

OH YEAH? well I kind of understand it really defies your imagination, along with your common sense

so lets look at some piccies?

Pumapunku

post-135078-0-38544600-1357990560_thumb.

AND 1000 YEARS BEFORE PUMAPUNKU

Parthenon

post-135078-0-21979700-1357990961_thumb.

the evidence, as you like to mention...is totally clear - as seen. Why didnt your advanced aliens think of pillars to make a truly magnificent, mind boggling structure like the Parthenon?

Id expect Aliens to have grander notions and build such fine buildings like the Partenon, wouldnt you? Wouldnt anybody? I mean how did they lift those huge stones...on top of huge pillars? How did MAN do that? 1000 years before a bunch of Peruvians invented jigsaw puzzles in rocks?

You see aliens are only given credit, in your eyes, for stacking rocks in PP, which is no way near as high as the Parthenon. But you dont say Aliens built this do you? NO! Know why you dont? Because the Parthenon wasnt on the AA series, which is where you get your raving loony logic from!!

No they just stacked rocks eh? Is anyone so stupid as to not see the above pic comparisons and realize what an idiotic thread this has become?

The Parthenon never appears on an AA documentary as far as I am aware. No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone. Very simple really Mr seeder.

The dates for PP are highly controversial and totally rejected by those with an ounce or two of savvy.

Edited by zoser

So, man may think alike across the ages, that we share motivations and dreams and wants and needs, is more far fetched then helpful aliens?

Don't you think it's speculation to say aliens did it when aliens aren't a established fact?

The folklore points in that direction. So does the artwork and so does the stone artifacts. Modern man tries to emulate the ancient feats and falls way short of the mark. The evidence is stacked massively against the skeptics. Only stubbornness and ego prevents admission of the truth.

See picture below.

Edited by zoser

the human brain's been the same size, and apparently according to researchers shape, for 200,000 years.

In effect, we've been as smart as we are now for 200,000 years. We KNOW more now, but we're no more or les smart now.

tumblr_mdfvvasKH41qzvz2io1_1280.jpg

Edited by zoser

The Parthenon never appears on an AA documentary as far as I am aware. No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone. Very simple really Mr seeder.

Which is precisely why I said you dont go on about the Parthenon. Your fave subjects are only in sci-fi mocumentaries... not real world-backed-up-with-facts history

and then you do another classic ill thought out zoser statement:

"No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone"

erm, go ask a psychiatrist whether some irregular shaped rocks in peru stacked up like crude walls, have anything...anything, to compare to what would have been in its day, the worlds most magnificent building with mighty columns and golden statues. And no jig-saw-puzzle stone work...BUT PROPER UNIFORM SIZED SLABS WERE USED

..... and you do realise how much marble was used in the Parthenon dont you?

quote: "The Parthenon was built completely of marble from the base of the temple to its roof tiles. It had two large-scale pediments, each filled with over 20, larger-than-life-sized marble figures in compositions that extolled Athena and her power. It was adorned with 92 exterior sculptured metopes [decorated rectangular panels near the top of the temple]. It also had an Ionic frieze running around the top of the cella walls [the interior walls of the building] representing an idealized and pious Athenian citizenry. It had great roof ornaments, acroteria, in the form of victory figures, Nikai, alighting as if descending from heaven.

And the great statue of Athena Parthenos inside the Parthenon, made of gold and ivory, held in the palm of her hand another image of Nike, some six feet tall, offering it to the Athenians as if to confirm their military predominance over the rest of Greece".

http://www.pbs.org/w...-parthenon.html

sounds a zillion times MORE advanced than anything your aliens put together doesnt it?

A REAL PALACE FOR THE GODS!!

heres another quote for you:

"How did the Athenians construct their mighty temple, an icon of Western civilization, in less than a decade—apparently without an overall building plan?

How did they manage to incorporate subtle visual elements into the Parthenon's layout and achieve such faultless proportions and balance?

And how were the Parthenon's builders able to work at a level of precision (in some cases accurate to within a fraction of a millimeter) without the benefit of modern tools?

"We're not as good as they were," Lena Lambrinou, an architect on the restoration project, observes with a sigh".

http://www.smithsoni...-Parthenon.html

And all you go on about is a large tribe of Peru's mountain Indians being guided by aliens to stack rocks, then have to abandon it due to serious environmental changes before they even finished.

:clap:

Guess these Peruvians and their alien friends couldn't figure out just 2 vitally important elements. Best place to build something, and The weather!

And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku! :tu:

And it was built 1000 years before.... now which is more impressive?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Maybe this was posted someplace before on UM, but either way its a must see:

A great take on an ex hotel manager, and ex convict, called Von Daniken. Among others.

Ancient Aliens - the shocking truth!

part 1:

part 2:

[...]

And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku!

[...]

Heh, must had been built by zuperalienz.

Funny, zoser still trying to find a ring alienz where it they aren't

precious_heh_sweet_zpsc6ec8ac9.jpg

• Like 1

Its those runaway Imaginations that get you every time ! Somebody run after that grey matter ! It all matters! :alien::tu:

• Like 1

And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku! :tu:

And it was built 1000 years before.... now which is more impressive?

No need to talk about it. Show us the pictures.

Its those runaway Imaginations that get you every time ! Somebody run after that grey matter ! It all matters! :alien::tu:

Well, BigD, grey matter is gone. AA'ers have only pink matter left.

No need to talk about it. Show us the pictures.

yet more proof you dont read posts. Pics/info are already posted... and then theres google for you

Just to indicate to Mr seeder why the ancient artifacts are intriguing to AA proponent yet the Greek buildings are not.

The Parthenon:

the20parthenon20acropolis20athens20greece.jpg

A style that has pretty much been emulated across the world and nearer to our time over and over again.

Feb.%2B2011%2B080.JPG

Then there is this:

PERrock.jpg

Precision fitting in andesite. When modern man tries to do this on a block little larger that a brick here is the result:

zoser60_zpsd1838980.jpg

Then another effort while attempting a radius corner fit taking 12 days, eight men, with only a 0.5 tonne block and using cold steel chisels and lump hammers the result is even worse:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Hopefully that makes it clear and offers an understanding as to why ancient precision relics are highly significant.

Edited by zoser

yet more proof you dont read posts. Pics/info are already posted... and then theres google for you

No evidence of precision architecture in granite. Nice bust of Pericles though.

Well, BigD, grey matter is gone. AA'ers have only pink matter left.

Indeed on the observation of the AA`s and the AAA`s ,and the" WGAS" It is afterall all in the one precieves these things. But It does help to have a rudimentary education and really helps if you have some actual experience in these fields of our world and its wonders.

To call it "PINK" is indeed an understatement ! Like In pink thing a frozen desert had at most State Fairs ! LOL !

• Like 1

Just to indicate to Mr seeder why the ancient artifacts are intriguing to AA proponent yet the Greek buildings are not.

The Parthenon:

the20parthenon20acropolis20athens20greece.jpg

A style that has pretty much been emulated across the world and nearer to our time over and over again.

Feb.%2B2011%2B080.JPG

Then there is this:

Precision fitting in andesite. When modern man tries to do this on a block little larger that a brick here is the result:

Then another effort while attempting a radius corner fit taking 12 days, eight men, with only a 0.5 tonne block and using cold steel chisels and lump hammers the result is even worse:

Hopefully that makes it clear and offers an understanding as to why ancient precision relics are highly significant.

So now you're saying that a style that hasn't been emulated around the world (possibly because it was a bit of a bodge) is more significant than one that has? :unsure2: So doesn't that suggest that the ETs' help to the Incas and all that crowd was even more pointless, then? Was any of what they did for them any use at all really?

• Like 1

The Romans were a lot smarter than the Incas, and that without the help of 'aliens'.

They invented concrete no alien ever thought of.

Many of their buildings are still standing all over the Med and the Middle East and Europe.

Not bad for 'mere humans', eh?

• Like 1