Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

So what are you saying here; that some people began this construction in precision megalithic, got brassed off and resorted to rubble to finish the job in a hurry? Am I supposed to take that as reasonable? Or that they suddenly realised they were over budget because the sub-contractor badly misquoted and changed to rubble and adobe. Really?

What sort of mixed up thinking is that Abe? Do you really believe that? Or do you suppose something else might have occurred here?

Do you really blame me for not taking you seriously?

zoser76_zps071e5270.jpg

This isn't a particularly helpful example to your position. Those corners hardly look like they'd be free-standing on their own for very long. This suggests then that they were make-do's reserving precision work only for those parts where it was most needed. The other possibility is that these are portions of the other constructs which were dismantled and reused, which would imply that the Inca had little trouble moving such stones on their own.

No evidence?

But Garcilsao de la Vega, a descendant of the Incas, said just that: that many thousands of the conquered tribes had to work for the Incas.

-

"Anti gravity"? Jeesh. my excuse is that I am drunk. What is yours?

He heard it from his Uncle didn't he?

This isn't a particularly helpful example to your position. Those corners hardly look like they'd be free-standing on their own for very long. This suggests then that they were make-do's reserving precision work only for those parts where it was most needed. The other possibility is that these are portions of the other constructs which were dismantled and reused, which would imply that the Inca had little trouble moving such stones on their own.

I think it's extremely helpful. Look at what they did all over Sacsayhuaman, Coricanca, Cuzco. A leaning wall? More likely camera angle.

Why not take the whole thing down in that case? Why dismantle some but not all? Why leave a faulty construction and build on top of it?

No sense there Mr O.

The point is it couldn't be replicated. The same story all over Peru.

zoser78_zps26ca079e.jpg

One church. This feature is all over the Peru. It's not an economic problem Abe. It's a technological one.

Abe's not here man.

Weren't you the one telling me how workers need food and shelter? Where does that come from? How is that effected when there's a war on?

I'm sure you probably heard stories from your parents about rationing and victory gardens and so forth.

• Like 1

Abe's not here man.

Weren't you the one telling me how workers need food and shelter? Where does that come from? How is that effected when there's a war on?

I'm sure you probably heard stories from your parents about rationing and victory gardens and so forth.

Picture in post 4953 isn't even an attempt to complete an existing construction. Was this also the result of 'war rationing'?

I think it's extremely helpful. Look at what they did all over Sacsayhuaman, Coricanca, Cuzco. A leaning wall? More likely camera angle.

Why not take the whole thing down in that case? Why dismantle some but not all? Why leave a faulty construction and build on top of it?

No sense there Mr O.

The point is it couldn't be replicated. The same story all over Peru.

I'm sure a camera could make one wall appear to lean in one direction, but two walls, in two opposite directions? And what about those two blocks on the upper right of the left hand corner? What kept them floating in mid-air?

Edit: wrong side

Edited by Oniomancer

Picture in post 4953 isn't even an attempt to complete an existing construction. Was this also the result of 'war rationing'?

What completed construction? There's no context to the picture. It just looks to me like a retaining wall or foundation for a terrace.

He heard it from his Uncle didn't he?

He did, and that was just a decade after the Spaniards conquered Peru.

What completed construction? There's no context to the picture. It just looks to me like a retaining wall or foundation for a terrace.

Whatever it is how come the top isn't precision? Whoever did the precision knew their art pretty well. Always top layers are the poor quality.

More war rationing?

Or they just couldn't match the existing precision?

zoser79_zpseecc3c97.jpg

Or they just repaired it in a hurry, using a primitive way?

The style you like so much, Zoser, took a long time to accomplish.

The Incas didn't have much time when the Spaniards invaded.

I'm sure a camera could make one wall appear to lean in one direction, but two walls, in two opposite directions? And what about those two blocks on the upper right of the left hand corner? What kept them floating in mid-air?

Edit: wrong side

This also looks like it's leaning but it's obviously been standing since the time of Adam.

CIMG9806.JPG

In a hurry again? Really?

The style you like so much, Zoser, took a long time to accomplish.

The Incas didn't have much time when the Spaniards invaded.

So this was all hurriedly completed because the Spanish were coming?

zoser71_zps52818deb.jpg

Yes, and that's because I am being creative and having an open mind.

You think it must've been aliens because you can't come up with anything else.

This also looks like it's leaning but it's obviously been standing since the time of Adam.

CIMG9806.JPG

In a hurry again? Really?

No, this was done before the Spaniards invaded.

You could have thought of that, right?

Hey Abe, you know what they call that in the states?

A Dutch repair. :P

• Haha 1

Hey Abe, you know what they call that in the states?

A Dutch repair. :P

But we are not aliens, lol.

Hahahaha !!

God created earth, we Dutch created our own country.

And we never needed the help of any aliens.

Why? Because we used our 'creative minds'.

And we now have invented 'floating houses'.

Just in case, heh.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Yes, and that's because I am being creative and having an open mind.

You think it must've been aliens because you can't come up with anything else.

No, this was done before the Spaniards invaded.

You could have thought of that, right?

Was this done in a hurry because the Spanish were coming? It doesn't look like it.

Why not do this in precision stonework?

DSC02848.jpg

Because they did this in precision megalithic:

Inca_walls_at_Sacsayhuaman_near_Cuzco_Andes_Mts_Peru_copy.jpg

Was this done in a hurry because the Spanish were coming? It doesn't look like it.

DSC02848.jpg

It looks like it.

They had no time left to build those elaborate megalithic structures, they used a faster, simpler way instead.

I can think of it, but why can't you?

The above pictures in post 4968 nails it unequivocally.

Not economic, not war, not in a hurry, not in an emergency.

If they could do one in megalithic precision they could do the other.

The fact is and the evidence shows:

1) That the rougher constructions were later.

2) There is no logistical or banal reason why they did adobe rough construction as opposed to precision megalithic or cuboid.

The reason is that they couldn't. Lost technology is the answer.

QED.

Edited by zoser

It looks like it.

They had no time left to build those elaborate megalithic structures, they used a faster, simpler way instead.

I can think of it, but why can't you?

No way Abe.

This one's done too.

Your argument lacks reason, and the evidence is against you.

Everything is in the picture; not in a mind that invents fairy tales to escape logistical truth.

With that I bid you goodnight.

Be back tomorrow.

Z

Edited by zoser

No way Abe.

This one's done too.

Your argument lacks reason, and the evidence is against you.

Everything is in the picture; not in a mind that invents fairy tales to escape logistical truth.

With that I bid you goodnight.

Be back tomorrow.

Z

What 'evidence' are you talking about??

My argument has lots of reason: they used to build very precise megalithic structures, but when the Spaniards invaded they didn't have time for that.

DSC02848.jpg

What did you say a few posts ago about some buildings not being fortresses?

The first picture is of houses and terraces. The bottom one is a fortress. Find me any houses and terraces built the same way.

• Like 1

What did you say a few posts ago about some buildings not being fortresses?

The first picture is of houses and terraces. The bottom one is a fortress. Find me any houses and terraces built the same way.

Zoser thinks his house was built using the same technique as how cathedrals and other temples were built.