Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

tentutankh-pasheri, on 17 November 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

To me, I think were this ancient alien theory falls on it's face is the nature of such interventions. For example, why would they, by levitation presumably, help built pyramids, Stonehenge etc, and not give more important help like medical knowledge, or knowledge to better grow crops a long time before we worked out efficient crop rotation and irrigation. In these matters there is not a sudden advance, but a very long evolutionary process. If ancient aliens wanted to help us, then why not with matters that really help, and not just religious or even vanity projects.

Precisely. Well said.

Nothing was gained from the alleged ET's except bricks - well fitted, and walls and temples..

useless bl00dy aliens!!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I feel that way too Alpha. We don't have to see the wind to know it exists. It's almost silly to me to think they didn't play a big part in our development and maybe there were many different species involved. I think they came about 10,000 years B.C. and introduced a new gene into human biology. The gene that gave us blue eyes mysteriously came about around that time. Maybe all blue eyed people have alien genes....

Edited by sslama

None of us know if aliens have visited earth, and none of us know if they haven't, but we can have FUN bouncing theories and speculations around, even if we don't know one way or the other.. :)

Personally, I think it would not hurt to have a reason to believe Aliens had been here before. To simply belittle mans achievements and make up some Gods from the sky is pretty childish IMHO.

There are not theories and speculations, Thats is the problem with AA., There is extreme ignorance, insulting our ancestors, misconceptions and outright lies.

LINK - AA Debunked.

This is a wide and varied phenomena with many facets. AA is the bottom of the barrel. Far more compelling cases exist.

well said Psyche, as usual. :tu:

Cheers mate. Hard not to get frustrated at seeing the same question being asked again and again. Dead set, these guys laid the principals out so a primary school child could understand it. As Abe said, we all learn, some just pretend not to, and I believe he is right. Nobody could be a stupid as the repeated questions make out, could they? It just has to be deliberate.

• Like 1

I feel that way too Alpha. We don't have to see the wind to know it exists. It's almost silly to me to think they didn't play a big part in our development and maybe there were many different species involved. I think they came about 10,000 years B.C. and introduced a new gene into human biology. The gene that gave us blue eyes mysteriously came about around that time. Maybe all blue eyed people have alien genes....

nope. Im brown eyed, my mum is blue eyed, my sisters are grey/green eyed.. and whenever man finds a new species, we certainly never want to mix our genes with it do we? So you think aliens have too much sex drive that they mated with...ancient monkey men?

• Like 1

You cannot se clouds move, you have never seen a dust storm, a whirly devil? Never felt the wind on your face, smelt the salt in the breeze? Never known the smell of rain?

Aere you a fish or something?

Blue eyes did develop between 6 & 10 thousand years ago. That is true, but why is not a mystery.

The genetic switch is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 and rather than completely turning off the gene, the switch limits its action, which reduces the production of melanin in the iris. In effect, the turned-down switch diluted brown eyes to blue. If the OCA2 gene had been completely shut down, our hair, eyes and skin would be melanin-less, a condition known as albinism.

LINK

Edited by psyche101

You cannot se clouds move, you have never seen a dust storm, a whirly devil? Never felt the wind on your face, smelt the salt in the breeze? Never known the smell of rain?

Aere you a fish or something?

Blue eyes did develop between 6 & 10 thousand years ago. That is true, but why is not a mystery.

LINK

Add these too psyche101:

http://medicine.yale.edu/labs/kidd/www/511.pdf

http://www.springerlink.com/content/2045q6234h66p744/fulltext.html

And the timeframe doesn't appear to match either. Studies suggesting it originated near the Black Sea c. 8000 - 4000 BP (6000 - 2000 BC)

cormac

• Like 1

Add these too psyche101:

http://medicine.yale...idd/www/511.pdf

http://www.springerl...4/fulltext.html

And the timeframe doesn't appear to match either. Studies suggesting it originated near the Black Sea c. 8000 - 4000 BP (6000 - 2000 BC)

cormac

Cheers! Good links indeed! This one pales by comparison, but just for good measure:

One Common Ancestor Behind Blue Eyes

Now I hope the door does not hit ET on the butt on his way out.

Wow. only at UM would you find a genetic discussion about the origin of blue eyes in a thread devoted to alien intervention in ancient civilizations. I honestly admit that I'm surprised on a fairly regular basis on the sheer variety of topics that seem to intermingle around here. ^_^

• Like 1

Wow. only at UM would you find a genetic discussion about the origin of blue eyes in a thread devoted to alien intervention in ancient civilizations. I honestly admit that I'm surprised on a fairly regular basis on the sheer variety of topics that seem to intermingle around here. ^_^

Well, you know how them aliens are. Responsible for everything but apparently incapable of teaching us anything useful other than how to stack blocks. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

More war rationing?

Or they just couldn't match the existing precision?

zoser79_zpseecc3c97.jpg

Again, though, again, I have to ask, would the AAs come along, build with their customary precision a bit on a corner that would make a suitable doorway, and then get bored and wander off, leaving the Ancients 9as opposed to the Ancient Aliens) to finish it off?

• Like 1

LOL, it is probably even more amazing that someone would be so silly as to suggest ET is why we have blue eyes!! :w00t:

I mean CRIKEY MOSES.

Aliens must have taught her.... after all, she is only 2.5 years old..

OMG! where did she get such ancient knowledge?? And just look at the precision and balance!!

But then a little later...with a little more practice and experience

click for bigger

post-135078-0-34856700-1358337543_thumb.

Practice eventually makes perfect.

Ancient man couldn't have done that. :no:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

the preps I taught once (presumably prompted by aliens) decided to use all th uilding blocks they could find to reach the roof. Before it fell almost on my head, thry actually had enough blocks to reach above the roof. Canny little blighters, five year olds.

• Like 1

besides, we all know blue eyes are a sign of White Walkers...

Racist!!!

Harte

• Like 1

I always suspected...

frank-sinatra2.jpg

Racist!!!

Harte

Like (well, not exactly 'like', lol) what you suggested earlier: that according to the AA believers those 'brown injuns' couldn't have created the megalithic structures these pages have been about, but no one doubts about the white Romans building theirs.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 5

Again, though, again, I have to ask, would the AAs come along, build with their customary precision a bit on a corner that would make a suitable doorway, and then get bored and wander off, leaving the Ancients 9as opposed to the Ancient Aliens) to finish it off?

Or...would the Incas have torn down the structure except the portal, and then rebuild it with those cobblestones.

One could think that is all that was left of the original structure and that that is how the Incas found it, but if you look at the left side of the portal, it doesn't seem likely because then the portal would have fallen down (the stones top left of the portal would be supported by nothing).

No, it's probably what I suggested: the Incas were in a hurry.

Evening all. Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

This is extraction of stone in a clay like state. It is seen time and time again all over out crops in Peru. Something softened the stone (heat), then some reasonably sharp implement sliced into it and extracted whole blocks at a time.

That explains why the remaining rock on the outcrop is finished to a high quality and virtrified No other reason for them to finish remaining rock with straight edges like this.

Finally solved the mystery of what those weird cut outs are!

Haven't had time to review any posts from today; may get back to them later.

Check this out.

Evening all. Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

Not watching another vid you ever post, ever again.

click for bigger

post-135078-0-92949100-1358363947_thumb.

Edited by seeder

I feel that way too Alpha.

Maybe all blue eyed people have alien genes....

Alpha isnt here apparently since he made his first post... so I doubt he will reply to you.

Anyway, Im brown eyed, only one in a family of blues, greens and greys..

(By greys I mean eyes of course ...I just felt the need to clarify that), and brown eyed people prefer Levi 501's... to the 'alien genes'!

Alien genes make my bum look big... :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

There are literally scores of video clips on this aspect but I managed to find one that shows several different aspects.

Recommended 2:25. Vertical and horizontal cut outs.

Also recommended 3:38 which shows an incredible example.

Edited by zoser

I love how they desperately tried to make Jonathan Frakes (Riker) not look so tall (he towered over most of the other cast), he was always sitting, or in the background of the shot or leaning forward over a sitting person's shoulder.

And it beats me why he consistently refused to accept the captaincy of his own ship, preferring instead to stay on the Enterprise as Picards First Officer.

Any red-blooded male would jump at the chance to have their own command..