Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Surely that doesn't have to be grounds for explaining in great length how Experts have proven that Jesus didn't exist, is it? Can't religious (or anti-religious) bias be kept out of it?

In fact, it indicates that more than 19 people were called Jesus.

So how was 19 Jesuses an Alien?

Is that not relevant? I do not see this getting into a philosophical argument, it's based on intertwining religion and ET, and we see that on a very regular basis. The Eye of God, Ezekiel, burning bush aliens, heck you name it. I did not see this as all that different.

There are literally scores of video clips on this aspect but I managed to find one that shows several different aspects.

Recommended 2:25. Vertical and horizontal cut outs.

Also recommended 3:38 which shows an incredible example.

[media=]

[/media]

At 3:00 mnutes it says, "At least 5000 years older"".

You have more than a video about that?

In fact, it indicates that more than 19 people were called Jesus.

So how was 19 Jesuses an Alien?

Is that not relevant? I do not see this getting into a philosophical argument, it's based on intertwining religion and ET, and we see that on a very regular basis. The Eye of God, Ezekiel, burning bush aliens, heck you name it. I did not see this as all that different.

Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

No I think you miss the point, or at least the one I'd intended to make, because I said... "now youre almost getting into zosers mind frame, by assuming a theory is a fact", so meaning, zoser will quote from spurious sources and then claim thats indeed what happened. My post was not intended to prove someone did or didn't exist, but to provide, as I do with zoser, the notion that the source may not be so solid, IE: fact based. That's why I said which 'version' of the bible was he quoting from.

But lets not drag this into a discussion on JC and his alleged alien connections pls. For sure this thread has taken enough twists and turns already, and as rightly said, there is a spirituality section for such discussions

• Like 1

so, keeping it fresh, have a look at this vid and notice the polygonal walls:

This is Delphi, Greece: Temple of Apollo,

[media=]

[/media]

Funny that isnt it? Thought only Peruvians built that way?

BUT, if anyone were to Google up the words: "Polygonal Masonry" or even: " polygonal walls"

we see this style is found in quite a few other places too. Now below I present an image search results page, I haven't selected any particular image, the reader can do that for themselves

see more images of polygonal walls at Temple of Apollo, Delphi. (Oh and columns)

https://www.google.c...GOuv14QSO1oDgBA

and yet more at 'the Capitolium'

https://www.google.c...bMqjk4QSs8ICADQ

Must have been aliens all over the damned world!! And so have a quick browse of the first 2 paragraphs about this style in ITALY!

https://docs.google....Qh5N8kW2NZAErwg

Moving on to Cosa, Italy, and I quote:

"Limestone fortification walls of polygonal masonry from the Roman colony of Cosa (Tuscany, Italy), founded in 273 B.C. Note the three visible courses of quasi isodomic masonry visible beneath the larger polygonal blocks.

http://www.flickr.co...ich/4752324354/

and a wiki

http://en.wikipedia....walls_and_gates

So this IS evidence that not only Peruvians made irregular shaped stones into walls. Evidence that man did it, in many parts of the ancient world. And at no other site is there mention of softening stones to get a tight fit... wonder why that is?

Im not providing more... but Ive presented evidence of the style being used, further afield than has been mentioned here.

Excellent work by the stone masons again, I just hope Brien Forester doesn't go there - and in his lack of understanding attribute it to the AA

Puma Punku is interesting no doubt, as are all the other ancient sites. But...man did it.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Guys, guys, 66 books were written chronicling humankinds interaction with offworld visitors and entities over a span of several thousand years.

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible and with any luck it'll outsell the Godfather trilogy!"

So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person..:)

For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17), which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.

Jesus has ALWAYS been around- "Father you loved me before the creation of the world" (John 17:24), so it's quite conceivable he was there to cuddle baby dinos when they needed it-

"Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"

jes-dino.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Guys, guys, 66 books were written chronicling humankinds interaction with offworld visitors and entities over a span of several thousand years.

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible!"

So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person.. :)

For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17, which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.

Jesus has ALWAYS been around- "Father you loved me before the creation of the world" (John 17:24), so it's quite conceivable he was there to cuddle baby dinos when they needed it-

go post here:

http://www.unexplain...5

theres a discussion on something you may enjoy, hopefully anyway

Edited by seeder

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible!"

So there we have a book chock-full of close encounters and it makes fascinating reading to any open-minded person.. :)

For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17, which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track-

So I am assuming that you consider God an alien based on the fact that he/she/it didn't originate from the planet Earth. However how do you reconcile that with the fact that alien visitation assumes an alien civilization that sprang to life on another planet elsewhere in the Universe, another planet which God also would not have originated from? Do you see the distinction? There is no correlation between God, Jesus and aliens other than not being from Earth. I've never understood why some think that God and aliens belong in the same category, they are inherently different through and through.

• Like 2

Later somebody said "Hey let's bind them all together in one volume and call it the Bible and with any luck it'll outsell the Godfather trilogy!"

For example Jesus said "My Father is always working" (John 5:17), which could tie in with God's continual tweaking to keep evolution streamlined and on track.

Do you know what? The style of your postings, the language you use, and the end kicker statements you make like: ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"

is very similar to how zoser writes... and funny enough, zoser wasn't posting last night which is rare, but you were...

just thought Id mention it ! Its quite remarkable to have another just like him on same forum

Not impossible of course..

Edited by seeder

This thread seams to be taking the long and winding road.

yes and lets hope it finds a very deep pot-hole to fall into!

This thread seams to be taking the long and winding road.

Hey Synch, been busy? I haven't seen you around as much lately. It's good to see you making the rounds again. :tu:

Do you know what? The style of your postings, the language you use, and the end kicker statements you make like: ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out"

is very similar to how zoser writes... and funny enough, zoser wasn't posting last night which is rare, but you were...

just thought Id mention it ! Its quite remarkable to have another just like him on same forum

Not impossible of course..

oh get away, seriously? That's getting close to paranoia.

oh get away, seriously? That's getting close to paranoia.

haha but Im not paranoid - and dont care either way! Its just that zoser would post a pic or vid and usually underneath it was a final statement.... like 'debunk that if you can'.. (or something cocky like it). So when crikey posts a pic and right under was the ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out" statement... well it just seemed very similar way to post. But as said I couldn't care less.. neither of them so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..

So I am assuming that you consider God an alien based on the fact that he/she/it didn't originate from the planet Earth....

Good point,so how would you define exactly what "alien" means?

For example Jesus said- "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD....I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going" (John 8:23,John 8:14)

so does that qualify him as "alien"?

go post here:

http://www.unexplain...5

theres a discussion on something you may enjoy, hopefully anyway.

But if I go there you'll all be left pining for me here and will run around in distress asking "where's he gone? where's he gone?"

My sudden departure might also give rise to speculation that I've been Taken by aliens.

I mean, imagine the shock if instead of finding one of my posts you find nothing but a crop circle like what happened in the X-Files 'The Kindred' episode when Mulder and Scully went out to a farm to interview them, only to find it deserted and this circle nearby-

X-Files-Kindred.gif

haha but Im not paranoid - and dont care either way! Its just that zoser would post a pic or vid and usually underneath it was a final statement.... like 'debunk that if you can'.. (or something cocky like it). So when crikey posts a pic and right under was the ""Sorry kiddo, you're on the way out" statement... well it just seemed very similar way to post. But as said I couldn't care less.. neither of them so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..

Not that I'm altogether convinced that he's being 100% serious, though, I have to say. :unsure2:

Good point,so how would you define exactly what "alien" means?

For example Jesus said- "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD....I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going" (John 8:23,John 8:14)

so does that qualify him as "alien"?

The definition of alien in regards to the ETH means 'extraterrestrial' and covers any race of beings that originated on a different planet (although technically I don't suppose it has to be a planet). That is where the term ET comes from, Extra Terrestrial. Since God is all powerful and is supposed to have no origin then his alien status exceeds even that of ET. It could conceivably be argued that God is alien and yet native to everywhere since he was the creator of everything. This puts God and alien civilizations into two very different categories and any comparison is superficial at best. To argue that God is an alien in the same sense that aliens are 'alien' is to force fit an idea where it doesn't belong in my opinion.

• Like 1

But if I go there you'll all be left pining for me here

nearby-

But even I have posted on the other thread, and Ive not left! its more about finding the right people who share some of your ideas, to discuss them with. I think a lot of us here take a skeptic approach, so in knowing that - your posts maybe pulled to pieces. But other threads may help you form your ideas and find those who 'also' consider it a possibility, to talk too. That was all

Edited by seeder

..neither of them [Zoser and Crikey] so far produced any amazing evidence, tho it has been fun countering the alleged evidence..

Dream on muchacho, for centuries atheists were going around saying "Nazareth never existed in Jesus's time", but have been left red-faced and pouting when recent archaeological digs proved there WAS a Nazareth in Jesus's time!

Look at this picture, it might even be Jesus's house, or do you think it belonged to Mary Poppins?..:)

nazareth-digB.gif

The definition of alien in regards to the ETH means 'extraterrestrial' and covers any race of beings that originated on a different planet (although technically I don't suppose it has to be a planet). That is where the term ET comes from, Extra Terrestrial. Since God is all powerful and is supposed to have no origin then his alien status exceeds even that of ET. It could conceivably be argued that God is alien and yet native to everywhere since he was the creator of everything. This puts God and alien civilizations into two very different categories and any comparison is superficial at best. To argue that God is an alien in the same sense that aliens are 'alien' is to force fit an idea where it doesn't belong in my opinion.

To say that God, as in the universal monthestic God, was an ET, would make him more like a tribal god of one of the polytheistic tribes. I can see that if there ever were Ancient Aliens, they could well be seen as a god by ancient peoples, but that's not the same thing as the universal God.

... but, if God did manifest in human form in the form of Jesus, then maybe it might be ...

... oh jeez, am I beginning to take this argument seriously now? :blink:

* to anthropomorphise

• Like 1

Dream on muchacho, for centuries atheists were going around saying "Nazareth never existed in Jesus's time", but have been left red-faced and pouting when recent archaeological digs proved there WAS a Nazareth in Jesus's time!

Look at this picture, it might even be Jesus's house, or do you think it belonged to Mary Poppins?.. :)

if you must post pics and info, pls also post the source. In this story it says the archeo's 'may' have found what was the home of young Jesus neighbors, NOT Jesus's house! it also states, the archeo's 'imagined' Jesus playing in the village.

The words - may, and imagined, in the same story....hardly points to a fact

Edited by seeder

jesus existed but he was just a hippie who knew magic. not the son of god. what does this have to do with ancient aliens?

• Like 1

....To argue that God is an alien in the same sense that aliens are 'alien' is to force fit an idea where it doesn't belong in my opinion.

Good point, "aliens" in the general sense has come to mean life-forms from solid material planets such as Klingons, Romulans, Ferengii, Vulcans etc.

But what if some life-forms come from other dimensions and other planes of existence outside our physical universe?

If we can't call them aliens, what can we call them?

Good point, "aliens" in the general sense has come to mean life-forms from solid material planets such as Klingons, Romulans, Ferengii, Vulcans etc.

But what if some life-forms come from other dimensions and other planes of existence outside our physical universe?

If we can't call them aliens, what can we call them?

EDs. Or EPs.

Incidentally, back when UFOs were first popular back in the 50s, someone once referred to them as 'Otherplane aeroforms', or it may have been 'Otherform aeroplanes'. Either way, I rather like that, and I think it's rather a pity it didn't catch on.

Edited by Lord Vetinari