Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obbsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Religion and spirituality don't necessarily have anything to do with intellect. In some cases, like Egypt, where the pharaohs were considered divine it gave them a measure of power over the populace. Is it then any wonder that those in power would want to perpetuate such things? Don't forget too that religion had a meaningful place among the ancients as a way to help explain the world around them, it was comforting (even if illusory) to think you had a reason for everything.

Considering Acient man had NO IDEA of advanced technology - In my opinion the AA theroy is far more beleivable than a real God.

Define "advanced technology" - as "concrete" is advanced technology to some of the ancients. The Gutenberg press is advanced technology. Hell, making fire by rubbing two sticks together is advanced technology at some time and yet, they were all concieved of eventually.

Ancient man wasn't an idiot.

• Like 1

Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

My reasoning is simple. If we cannot even show which one of these man was Jesus, can the real alien please step forward?

The hypothesis is building a fantasy on a fantasy. That is the point I am trying to illustrate. We do not even have a starting point on this one.

But lets not drag this into a discussion on JC and his alleged alien connections pls. For sure this thread has taken enough twists and turns already, and as rightly said, there is a spirituality section for such discussions

I am almost ready to discuss the growth of a lemon tree after so many pages of the same question about rocks that has been answered many times.

My reasoning is simple. If we cannot even show which one of these man was Jesus, can the real alien please step forward?

:tu:

I'm Spartacus!

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

yay, we're back to rocks.

Do you have any views on the God/Aliens/Jesus question, Z?

I have one.

How can a species of one arise? That being God.

• Like 1

Ancient man wasn't an idiot.

Compared to us I'd say just uneducated, certainly not stupid.

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Because man is curious and wants to know. We are conscious matter of the Universe. We all have to start someplace. Religion explained natural phenomena quite satisfactorily for the time and I guess what we might call fate and organised it into something we could comprehend. This developed into religion. Sharia is still law in the middle east. We have not completely passed this phase yet. But I am sure the time will come.

I have one.

Panspermia!!

No, that's not right...

Spontaneous Combustion!!

No, not that one either...

I got nothing...

:lol:

• Like 1

Because man is curious and wants to know. We are conscious matter of the Universe. We all have to start someplace. Religion explained natural phenomena quite satisfactorily for the time and I guess what we might call fate and organised it into something we could comprehend. This developed into religion. Sharia is still law in the middle east. We have not completely passed this phase yet. But I am sure the time will come.

Hopefully soon however I think it will get worse before it gets better. Darkest before dawn and all that...

• Like 1

I have one.

In the beginning, was the word. And the word was with God, and the Word was God.

Therefore, God was written into existence. Who wrote God into existence you ask? God did. Or Jack Kirby, one of the two.

• Like 1

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

In most churches, there are incredibly smart people (engineers, judges, doctors, scientists). Just because I don't believe in everything they do doesn't take away from their intelligence.

• Like 1

In the beginning, was the word. And the word was with God, and the Word was God.

Therefore, God was written into existence. Who wrote God into existence you ask? God did. Or Jack Kirby, one of the two.

Hmmrzz, putting on my philosophical at for a second.......

The Bible is words, and the word is indeed God, are we not trying to let us know we are responsible for our own religion in a cryptic fashion?

Hmmrzz, putting on my philosophical at for a second.......

The Bible is words, and the word is indeed God, are we not trying to let us know we are responsible for our own religion in a cryptic fashion?

Or that God wrote us as well ;)

I blame Jack Kirby personally. Kirby's God at any rate (I've the pictures to prove it!).

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

Panspermia!!

No, that's not right...

Spontaneous Combustion!!

No, not that one either...

I got nothing...

:lol:

LOL, you and me both mate!

Or that God wrote us as well ;)

I blame Jack Kirby personally. Kirby's God at any rate (I've the pictures to prove it!).

You have the pics?

God is American?

He is still a DJ I take it though?

Man, that is going to flatten a few tires................ :ph34r:

The Middle East is going to be cheesed of at this news.

Edited by psyche101

Hopefully soon however I think it will get worse before it gets better. Darkest before dawn and all that...

I am really hoping the darkest bit was the Thirty Years war, but your right. It seems it might take even more than another war to smash democracy and a fair shake into some heads.

Shame that. Thank the Lord for Canadian Club and Guinness. We have some civility to fall back upon.

Edited by psyche101

:tu:

I'm Spartacus!

:w00t:

Just looked at it on the phone so I could see it. :lol::tu: I cannot help it, now I have to post YT - DAMN YOU SPARTACUS!!

[media=]

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I think they would have seen them as strange visitors surely however if an alien were to pour water from a shiny metal flask the ancients would then assume that alien must be Bill the Giver of Life (water)? That's a bit of a stretch I think.

To be quite honest, I think of course they would. Certainly in polytheistic societies, they saw that gods were responsible for everything, and they weren't above popping down from time to time to appear in person or take a hand in person. (Look at the Iliad, and that was a step or two above your basic "primitive" societies). Hopw else might they have thought of it, since in their cosmology they'd almost certainly think of the earth as being the centre of the universe, if they any conception that there might be other heavenly bodies at all?

:w00t:

Just looked at it on the phone so I could see it. :lol::tu: I cannot help it, now I have to post YT - DAMN YOU SPARTACUS!!

brilliant to be reminded thanks! Id forgotten that clip! Cheers! :clap:

• Like 1

To be quite honest, I think of course they would. Certainly in polytheistic societies, they saw that gods were responsible for everything, and they weren't above popping down from time to time to appear in person or take a hand in person. (Look at the Iliad, and that was a step or two above your basic "primitive" societies). Hopw else might they have thought of it, since in their cosmology they'd almost certainly think of the earth as being the centre of the universe, if they any conception that there might be other heavenly bodies at all?

I have to admit, that is a really good point When earth was considered the centre of he Universe, there was not room for aliens. Just us and God(s) Earth and heaven.

More examples of ancient high technology. I assert that these are more examples of precision artefacts that could only have been achieved with the stone in a soft state.

To see more examples look at my previous post.

The following example I think was done with 8 cuts. Four vertical and four horizontal and then the unwanted pieces removed.

This was most likely how the unexplained protuberances were achieved on the megalithic blocks at Ollyantaytambo for example.

zoser86_zps4b3c94fb.jpg

There is no other way that this could have been achieved.

Then another incredible example:

zoser87_zps6681e796.jpg

This could have been achieved with some molecular altering technology as Crickey suggests, however any theory must take into account other visual evidence such as the vitrification.

This was also how the blocks at Puma Punku were achieved.

pumapunku_image005.jpg

Unthinkable that these were achieved by stone age indian people.

To remind people how it was done just take an example of some soft clay like material:

DSC_0090_zps3032a2c2.jpg

DSC_0093_zps71bd57d3.jpg

And the final piece of evidence that again was available all along that no one really thought to produce:

Andesite has a Moh's hardness of 6-7 while bronze is only 3.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Gemstones-and-the-Mohs-Scale-of-Mineral-Hardness?ugid=10000000001385581

High tech proven. Hypothesis proven.

One final note.

Now that the stone extraction enigma has been explained we can now explain these:

zoser5-1_zps477f120f.jpg

zoser6_zpsb543629d.jpg

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

Precision cuts suddenly become a lot easier to explain because they needed nothing that hard. With the stone in a soft state, the granite in the above image was just sliced with wire. Just like slicing blocks of cheese.

Explains much.

Edited by zoser

One final note.

Now that the stone extraction enigma has been explained we can now explain these:

zoser5-1_zps477f120f.jpg

zoser6_zpsb543629d.jpg

zoser3_zpsbc64d095.jpg

Precision cuts suddenly become a lot easier to explain because they needed nothing that hard. With the stone in a soft state, the granite in the above image was just sliced with wire. Just like slicing blocks of cheese.

Explains much.

That photo at the end of your post: the complete photo shows a wedge shaped hole at the bottom. For me it shows the block had been split in a way as has been explained already. And that's not by using a wire.