Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

That is all still Theory

The best one on the market though. No other credible alternative; just archaeological hearsay and anecdotes that do not stand the test of reason or pictorial evidence.

Yet again I've heard nothing today in the way of sound reasoning, only complaint and protest and a few other examples of ancient precision architecture which I thank Abe for.

?

Don't you think it would make a good insult? Cuboid block!

I'll have to remember it for next time I need one.

• Like 1

The best one on the market though. No other credible alternative; just archaeological hearsay and anecdotes that do not stand the test of reason or pictorial evidence.

Yet again I've heard nothing today in the way of sound reasoning, only complaint and protest and a few other examples of ancient precision architecture which I thank Abe for.

In everyday speech maybe, where the word "theory" is used as a "good guess".

In modern science however, a theory is a tested and expanded hypothesis. AA is most certainly not one of them.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

In everyday speech maybe, where the word "theory" is used as a "good guess".

In modern science however, a theory is a tested and expanded hypothesis. AA is most certainly not one of them.

Except the AA isn't even a good guess. Actually it isn't even a guess, it's all ass backwards. It is all about confirmation of alien visitation, not the truth. For AA, the conclusion came first.

• Like 1

Well the AA theory or how ever we look at it is looking a bit bare on the actual facts,proof ect details needed to bring fourth anything to actually Look at as Real.

Maybe AAA has a better way to get to the Bottom of this debate?

See what you wish to see,Look for what you to see,But Proof Its like so many others in here that have tried. Thin to non-existant !

Keep Looking up though. :tu:

Bronze is much softer than andesite!

Nothing in that collection to produce the cuts. The bar would be a good lever but not a cutting tool. There is no robust cutting tool there!

:blush:

You didn't read it or you didn't understand.

This isn't just bronze.

And I already explained to you how they split blocks.

Yes absolutely:

As we have said before and it's irrefutable: If the Spanish had have witnessed the extraction and precision work in process they would have written about it. All we get is anecdotes about ropes and man hauling.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that de La Vega knew how they achieved these feats. You are just re-cycling the same hearsay over and over again.

"....this fortress surpasses the constructions known as the seven wonders of the world. For in the case of a long broad wall like that of Babylon, or the colossus of Rhodes, or the pyramids of Egypt, or the other monuments, one can see clearly how they were executed...how, by summoning an immense body of workers and accumulating more and more material day by day and year by year, they overcame all difficulties by employing human effort over a long period. But it is indeed beyond the power of imagination to understand now these Indians, unacquainted with devices, engines, and implements, could have cut, dressed, raised, and lowered great rocks, more like lumps of hills than building stones, and set them so exactly in their places. For this reason, and because the Indians were so familiar with demons, the work is attributed to enchantment."

He didn't know clearly. He wasn't there. He saw nothing. If he did then find me a detailed description it. Simple.

Just so that we are totally clear.

There is no account written anywhere that tells of the witnessing of the precision architecture; cutting and shaping. The Inca may well have dragged already cut blocks from a much earlier civilisation but that's all.

I am not talking about De La Vega.

I now think you are drunk or something.

No, it's not the best one on the market, it's the one you prefer.

I'm glad I watched the videos showing a guy who was able to cut and shape rock in the way the Inca did it. And that was his first try. Now imagine he did it for a profession, day in and day out.

I am not talking about De La Vega.

I now think you are drunk or something.

Nonetheless is there any technical description in their 'testimony'.

Come on Abe this is just common sense. If they saw it where is it written?

I'm glad I watched the videos showing a guy who was able to cut and shape rock in the way the Inca did it. And that was his first try. Now imagine he did it for a profession, day in and day out.

I don't know for sure that was his absolute first try, though I've said otherwise. It might as well be though. Imagine too if there were half a dozen of him on each large stone.

And now you think that explains this?

gary-cook-inca-stonework-sacsayhuaman-peru.jpg

So who is believing in fairy tales?

My method is the only one that can explain the cut outs in the outcrops and mountainsides of Peru.

Otherwise we are left with the notion that they not only finished off the blocks in their walls to a high precision they also finished the remaining quarry areas where the blocks came from too! That has to be the most ridiculous suggestion I have ever heard.

You didn't read it or you didn't understand.

This isn't just bronze.

You need to substantiate your claims Abe. If they had harder tools where are they? If they had harder than bronze implements they must exist. After all the scale of the work was enormous, so the tool production must have been too.

Otherwise we are back to magic flowers again.

My method is the only one that can explain the cut outs in the outcrops and mountainsides of Peru.

Otherwise we are left with the notion that they not only finished off the blocks in their walls to a high precision they also finished the remaining quarry areas where the blocks came from too! That has to be the most ridiculous suggestion I have ever heard.

So the aliens swooped in with their high technology and thought 'hey! Let's mold some rocks!' That's a fairy tale.

A guy working in a quarry to make rocks look nice? Seems silly but at least it's believable.

So the aliens swooped in with their high technology and thought 'hey! Let's mold some rocks!' That's a fairy tale.

A guy working in a quarry to make rocks look nice? Seems silly but at least it's believable.

Except it didn't achieve anywhere near the same result.

I don't know for sure that was his absolute first try, though I've said otherwise. It might as well be though. Imagine too if there were half a dozen of him on each large stone.

Yeh they may have progressed to 0.75 tonne blocks.

Edited by zoser

Except it didn't achieve anywhere near the same result.

Okay. Let me find some guy who will devote the rest of his life to it, then get a village of these guys to develop a soceity around this idea. Then we'll get crackin'. Cause that's how it happened. It wasn't a 'one'n'done' job for them.

So, if that's not logical, know what is? Highly advanced life forms that apparently can travel faster then light land on a primative planet, and start showing the naked tailless monkey's how to make pretty shapes out of rocks.

Edited by Hasina

You method is saying you don't know how it was done or that stone was heated, softened and molded. And aliens of course.

You have no proof of that, and THAT is what you should try to get.

The chroniclers, accompanying Pizarro, mention impressive ropes. What you think the Incas used those huge ropes for? Jumping ropes for the kids?

The same chroniclers also mention they used hundreds of men to drag these boulders along to their places of destination. They even mention how the work was organized.

I could go on like this, but you wouldn't even consider it.

And I'll bet Foerster never even bothered to read it all.

The chroniclers, accompanying Pizarro, mention impressive ropes. What you think the Incas used those huge ropes for? Jumping ropes for the kids?

Huge ropes don't cut stone :blush:

Whose stones were the Inca pulling? Theirs or some left from a previous age? Do we know?

Okay. Let me find some guy who will devote the rest of his life to it, then get a village of these guys to develop a soceity around this idea. Then we'll get crackin'. Cause that's how it happened. It wasn't a 'one'n'done' job for them.

So, if that's not logical, know what is? Highly advanced life forms that apparently can travel faster then light land on a primative planet, and start showing the naked tailless monkey's how to make pretty shapes out of rocks.

Either that or the monkey's taught themselves how to soften rock and leave it vitrified. Take your pick.

Either that or the monkey's taught themselves how to soften rock and leave it vitrified. Take your pick.

The latter, thank you, since it doesn't make shizz up (aliens did it!) it just leaves out how it was done. (How did they teach themselves? How did they do it so primitively? Could it have been done in a forgotten fashion?). There's evidence of humans, where's the evidence of aliens? (And mythological stories are fun, but I know humans are real cause I can see'em, where's the alien bodies? Or their tech? And those elongated skulls are easily explained by body binding.)

Huge ropes don't cut stone :blush:

Whose stones were the Inca pulling? Theirs or some left from a previous age? Do we know?

No, but wedges can. Like is demonstrated on your favorite source of information: YouTube. And now you will say they used steel wedges in those videos, but it can also be done using wooden wedges which after becoming wet will expand and split the rock. The starting holes to put the wedges in were cut out by either pounding with cobbles, but most probably with their hardened bronze chisels (so, not simple copper or common bronze).

The chroniclers mention people working in quarries, and hundreds of people pulling at huge ropes to drag huge stones to their destinations. And then - yes, here he is again - Garcilaso de la Vega hearing from his uncle that sometimes several thousands of people dragged those stones along, and also that sometimes thousands were killed in the process when a stone started slipping away.

Those were not stones left by some unknown people, they were cut from the bedrock by the Incas. If they were left by that unknown people (or 'aliens') how could the Incas fit these stones so perfectly? Luck? I don't think so.

Then we have ramps, like Seeder and I posted photos of.

This was built during colonial times:

wall-pi.jpg

The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes.

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

• Like 1

The latter, thank you, since it doesn't make shizz up (aliens did it!) it just leaves out how it was done. (How did they teach themselves? How did they do it so primitively? Could it have been done in a forgotten fashion?). There's evidence of humans, where's the evidence of aliens? (And mythological stories are fun, but I know humans are real cause I can see'em, where's the alien bodies? Or their tech? And those elongated skulls are easily explained by body binding.)

Some of the skulls have 2.5 times the volume. Does binding explain that? Does it explain larger eye sockets, jaw, molar and cranial plate differences?

Research recommended instead of banal comments.

Here's my summary.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=2970#entry4594500