Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

ok i give up. i wont post on this thread anymore.

I'd much rather you stuck around and learn some new things along side us but it's your prerogative.

Yeah, when people don't agree with me, I also simply leave..... nah.

What's this then? I have been arguing for years in the Oera Linda Book thread (in total, part 1+2, now more than a 1000 pages), and I am still not tired of it.

This is not about a sermon and when your flock doesn't appreciate your 'wisdom', you go look for greener pastures with people more easy to convert?

• Like 1

ahh. So it's fair to use videos as evidence for, but not evidence against?

ahh. So it's fair to use videos as evidence for, but not evidence against?

what? i just watched 3 hours against it and it destroyed my brain. you really are a grump old fart

I was hoping he was talking about the video posted by Dingo,... the Ancient Aliens debunked. :unsure2:

what? i just watched 3 hours against it and it destroyed my brain. you really are a grump old fart

You meant that it destroyed whatever you thought about Ancient Aliens. or that is was boring, or that it was.. .what?

In other words: what did you think of it?

I was hoping he was talking about the video posted by Dingo,... the Ancient Aliens debunked. :unsure2:

Wasn't that the one he meant??

yes

You meant that it destroyed whatever you thought about Ancient Aliens. or that is was boring, or that it was.. .what?

In other words: what did you think of it?

Wasn't that the one he meant??

yea that killed ancient aliens for me. between that and the site that goes along with it, pretty much covers everything. its done pretty well. we could have been seeded by aliens, but i dont think that we have had aliens building stuff or setting off bombs. pretty much all the evidence is not really evidence. but i do think that what is mainstream about history isnt right. i think civilizations are older than what is mainstream. i just wanted to believe the pot head with crazy hair. i still believe in ufos(forced to when you have seen one and not some stupid hovering light or chinese lanterns that just float across the sky) i feel like Muldar when he finds out about the super soldiers and thinks everything is a coverup and lie for the project.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 1

yea that killed ancient aliens for me. between that and the site that goes along with it, pretty much covers everything. its done pretty well. we could have been seeded by aliens, but i dont think that we have had aliens building stuff or setting off bombs. pretty much all the evidence is not really evidence.

Good for you, TOS. :tu: That open mind of yours serves you well. We see all to often here people that wont even consider the possibility that they could be wrong.

I used to believe in pretty much everything UFO/ET back in the days. That was before I started to look at the phenomenon from both sides. I really wanted (needed I guess you could say) it to be real.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Totally Understand ToS :D I went through the same thing before AA's and the debunked video's..

At least you can see the truth..

its a shame zoser cant open his mind to reality..

• Like 1

i think aa is presented in a very soft way and is fun to watch. as they say in that video they stretch the truth alot and if you dont really look into it deep you can be fooled. i dont have alot of time to look into things a deep as i should. plus you know watching Star Wars 10000000000 times as a kid doesnt help. i always was interested in history and aliens so i thought it was viable. its a load of crap really. i also started to read the Ramayana more thorough and yea theres not too much to support aliens in there. i lived in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and the Hindu temples left such a big impression on me when i was 9(a while ago) that i thought that it all seemed very alien.

*My apologies phsyche(or anyone else) for trying to get you so worked up, i was desperate to score a win for the away team*

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 3

i think aa is presented in a very soft way and is fun to watch. as they say in that video they stretch the truth alot and if you dont really look into it deep you can be fooled. i dont have alot of time to look into things a deep as i should. plus you know watching Star Wars 10000000000 times as a kid doesnt help. i always was interested in history and aliens so i thought it was viable. its a load of crap really. i also started to read the Ramayana more thorough and yea theres not too much to support aliens in there. i lived in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and the Hindu temples left such a big impression on me when i was 9(a while ago) that i thought that it all seemed very alien.

*My apologies phsyche(or anyone else) for trying to get you so worked up, i was desperate to score a win for the away team*

The AA is pernicious in the way they present things even with the warning they give. Don't be too hard on yourself, you are not the only one who got fooled by them. Like you say yourself if you don't look into it a little deeper, you don't see it.

However, as opposed to some other individuals, you have the courage to admit you're wrong. I can only applaud that. I think to some degree we all went through that kind of process. I also believed in UFO's and Sitchin and such, but at some point I started thinking, "waaiiiit just a minute, that isn't right" and started checking facts for myself.

Ah and for the record I've also watched Star Wars like a 10000 times, still do. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

:clap:

Just like to add........

It can be important not to make it personal... not to make a UFO case "your own"..... that could leave people with no other choise than to "protect" a lost cause.

Make sense?

• Like 2

this one

[media=]

[/media]

Sorry mate, I don't have time to sit through a 3-hour vid, I'd rather watch Nanny McPhee..

Anyway if the AA theory is "easy to debunk" as they claim, why do they need 3 hours to do it? (...yawn...)

Best thing would be for somebody whose watched it to post a brief summary in just a few sentences of what it's trying to say.. :)

Edited by Crikey

Sorry mate, I don't have time to sit through a 3-hour vid, I'd rather watch Nanny McPhee..

Anyway if the AA theory is "easy to debunk" as they claim, why do they need 3 hours to do it? (...yawn...)

Best thing would be for somebody whose watched it to post a brief summary in just a few sentences of what it's trying to say.. :)

In summary AA is comprised of lies, mistakes, half truths and ignorance. You would know that if you watched the vid.

• Like 1

Because the rediculous amount of claims of course.

Check it out... its 3 hours well spent.... unless you for whatever reason really neeeds that fantasy of yours intact.

Summary.... all the AA claims are blown away. TOTALY.

Im not saying that ET has never been here back in the days.... Im saying that the evidence presented by AA are shreadded.

Edited by DBunker

I'll bet if I told you I had ultimate proof of ancient aliens, you'd watch a 12 hours video.

And you don't have to watch it: here is the transcript, piecemeal:

http://ancientaliens...nd-transcripts/

Edited by Abramelin

At the time this was posted, there were roughly 42 hours worth of Ancient Aliens aired. As of this week, there will be 48.

This is the summary.

• Like 1

I'll bet if I told you I had ultimate proof of ancient aliens, you'd watch a 12 hours video.

Nah mate, I ALREADY KNOW earth has been visited by "aliens", the Bible is as full of them as LOTR is full of Orcs..:)

For example Jesus said- "I am not of this world" (John 8:23), there ya go for starters.

He bent the laws of physics at will to produce what thousands of eyewitnesses called "miracles" (although I prefer to think of him more as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation', able to bend this dream/illusion we call "reality" to produce the "miracles").

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"- Albert Einstein

Furthermore he said that WE could do the same- "Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matt 17:20)

So if ancient human civilisations possessed the knack of dream manipulation, building jigsaw walls would have been a piece o' cake..:)

Oops was I ranting? I'd better have a cup of tea, then I'll go watch Celebrity Apprentice..

Nah mate, I ALREADY KNOW earth has been visited by "aliens", the Bible is as full of them as LOTR is full of Orcs.. :)

For example Jesus said- "I am not of this world" (John 8:23), there ya go for starters.

He bent the laws of physics at will to produce what thousands of eyewitnesses called "miracles" (although I prefer to think of him more as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation', able to bend this dream/illusion we call "reality" to produce the "miracles").

Furthermore he said that WE could do the same- "Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matt 17:20)

BWAAA HA HA HA HA

Now I know you are pulling our leg... "The Bible is evidence of ET visitation" - CLASSIC. :clap::tu:

Well if you havent the time to at least watch it, every argument you possibly generate here will be dismissed immediately, Lately this thread has been on zosers fanatical assertion about the PP structures, so at least if you watched the one shorter vid below - you'd know what this thread is currently all about

Nanny McPhee eh? Im not sure there's a section of UM that will suit you then

you can you know, just watch it in sections. This vid is on you tube in many parts and sizes, the following ones are 3 x 1hr sections

[media=]

[/media]

then just youtube for

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Part 1) - Megalithic Sites (posted above)

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Part 2) - Ancient Artifacts

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Part 3) - Ancient Texts

Ive even seen the entire movie in ten min slots, perhaps that will suit your attention span better?

Edited by seeder

Nah mate, I ALREADY KNOW earth has been visited by "aliens", the Bible is as full of them as LOTR is full of Orcs.. :)

So if ancient human civilisations possessed the knack of dream manipulation, building jigsaw walls would have been a piece o' cake.. :)

Oops was I ranting? I'd better have a cup of tea, then I'll go watch Celebrity Apprentice..

I never know if you're being serious with all these Bliblical quotations, or whether it's a Leg Pull.

So if ancient human civilisations possessed the knack of dream manipulation, building jigsaw walls would have been a piece o' cake.. :)

you need to go over to the religion section of the forum and stop posting such clap trap here