Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You connect dots that are millenia apart.

What does that prove? That people had similar ideas?

Great.

Maybe; or maybe not. There's more in the documentary. Have a stiff drink before watching it though. You won't like what you see,

Edited by zoser

Another curio.

Earlier on in the thread, some pictures were posted of the Japanese Imperial Palace showing undeniable precision architecture.

Otemon.jpg

The context of this was my assertion the later culture in Peru (Inca) built less precise work on top of earlier precision megalithic. Simply because they were unable to replicate the work of the earlier high technology. All they could do was extend or build on top of high quality work.

Here is what looks like another entrance of the same palace.

Imperial_Palace_Tokyo_Shimizumon_Gate.jpg

Interesting. Looks like whoever did this above was again unable to replicate the high precision.

Same builders or earlier builders? Exactly the same thing is seen in Peru. Amazing when we see the same enigmas in different parts of the world.

Whoever did this and whenever they did it they clearly could not replicate the earlier precision. I wonder why?

Edited by zoser

Maybe; or maybe not. There's more in the documentary. Have a stiff drink before watching it though. You won't like what you see,

Ha! How thick is the line though? On a global sense, that line in your pic is thousand of miles wide...many cities wide - or bigger.. Didnt you think of that?

doh! zoser and his postings.... :no:

Edited by seeder

Another curio.

Earlier on in the thread, some pictures were posted of the Japanese Imperial Palace showing undeniable precision architecture.

The context of this was my assertion the later culture in Peru (Inca) built less precise work on top of earlier precision megalithic. Simply because they were unable to replicate the work of the earlier high technology. All they could do was extend or build on top of high quality work.

Interesting. Looks like whoever did this above was again unable to replicate the high precision.

Same builders or earlier builders? Exactly the same thing is seen in Peru. Amazing when we see the same enigmas in different parts of the world.

Whoever did this and whenever they did it they clearly could not replicate the earlier precision. I wonder why?

a hot air balloon was created in 200 ad. But PP in 500 ad,

In 500 ad .. other cultures were playing chess and had grown bored of algebra,,,or didn't you know that?

Edited by seeder

Blumrich was not a liar, but he had a HUGE imagination.

I kind of liked his ideas, but his ideas were based on mis-interpretations and a wrong understanding of scientific facts.

WAIT! I feel a prophecy coming on!--

Whenever somebody posts something in support of Ancient Aliens, somebody will ALWAYS kneejerkingly post a debunking claim!

You're wasting your time guys, this sensational thread has run to over 5000 posts so far, and if your kneejerks had any effect it would have run out of steam after just 50 posts.. :)

Likewise, people have been doing kneejerks against the Bible for 2000 years and have had no effect whatsoever, because Christianity has become the world's biggest religion by far, and Jesus is so far ahead on his own in the yellow jersey that not even Sir Bradley Wiggins could catch him.. :)

team-jesus.jpg

rel-pie-1.gif

Edited by Crikey

WAIT! I feel a prophecy coming on!--

Whenever somebody posts something in support of Ancient Aliens, somebody will ALWAYS kneejerkingly post a debunking claim!

You're wasting your time guys, this sensational thread has run to over 5000 posts so far, and if your kneejerks had any effect it would have run out of steam after just 50 posts.. :)

Likewise, people have been doing kneejerks against the Bible for 2000 years and have had no effect whatsoever, because Christianity has become the world's biggest religion by far, and Jesus is so far ahead on his own in the yellow jersey that not even Sir Bradley Wiggins could catch him.. :)

team-jesus.jpg

rel-pie-1.gif

swerve... know zoser?

Edited by seeder

you sound like someone who has actually read ALL THE POSTS?

Edited by seeder

Zoser92_zps2c4638f3.jpg

Three places where similar precision megalithic architecture are known to exist all lie on a straight line. How true is this? What could the significance of this be?

This is in a very good you tube documentary:

Ancient Pyramids and Megaliths

Check it out. Not the Ancient Alien team. Be warned; the archaeological community does not get a very favourable review.

The problem there is you're drawing a beautiful straight line on a lovely flat map of something that is not exactly flat. OR even perfectly round.

• Like 2

Muchachos, muchachos, you're so old-fashioned in your thinking!

Here, chew on this from a modern scientist (repeat SCIENTIST)-

"Ezekiel's account was one of several encounters with ancient astronauts" - Josef F. Blumrich, Chief of the Systems Layout Branch at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Centre and development designer of the Saturn V booster and Skylab

http://www.earthport...ip/ezekiel.html

And here's a quote from a modern Catholic (repeat CATHOLIC)

"Can you please stop using my theology to support your theories? If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven".

- Wearer of Hats (Bachelor of Education, Master of Learning Innovation, Graduate Certificate in Christian Theology).

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 4

And here's a quote from a modern Catholic (repeat CATHOLIC)

"Can you please stop using my theology to support your theories? If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven".

- Wearer of Hats (Bachelor of Education, Master of Learning Innovation, Graduate Certificate in Christian Theology).

No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)

(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh** what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either)

Edited by Crikey

And here's a quote from amodern Catholic (repeat CATHOLIC)

gotta luv Wearer of Hats! :clap:

well what is your belief then? What do you give a rats rse about? Come young warrior with a broken arrow , tell me what troubles you so?

Zoser92_zps2c4638f3.jpg

Three places where similar precision megalithic architecture are known to exist all lie on a straight line. How true is this? What could the significance of this be?

This is in a very good you tube documentary:

Ancient Pyramids and Megaliths

Check it out. Not the Ancient Alien team. Be warned; the archaeological community does not get a very favourable review.

like it has been said.. they appear to be in a straight line.. when in actual fact they are not..

there are 1000's of miles difference in the supposed straight line zoser..

you really have to stop getting sucked in on this stuff and actually look at it..

heck get the gps coordinates and put them on a bigger map.. you will see they dont line up straight..

• Like 1

(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh** what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either)

Unless it supports an alien hypothesis right? You do know the difference between confirmation and information right? You already have a conclusion firmly entrenched and you only look for bits and pieces to support that conclusion, which is neither objective nor 'open minded' as some like to call it. Taking those little bits and pieces out of context even further removes your hypothesis from any justifiable position. Your vision is narrow and you are only seeing what you wish to see.

• Like 3

Another curio.

Otemon.jpg

Imperial_Palace_Tokyo_Shimizumon_Gate.jpg

actually that is a good question zoser..

at a guess it would depend on who was the emperor at the time .. where they building.. or were they repairing.. which entrance came first.. the older looking one.. or the higher precision one..

Unless it supports an alien hypothesis right? You do know the difference between confirmation and information right? You already have a conclusion firmly entrenched and you only look for bits and pieces to support that conclusion, which is neither objective nor 'open minded' as some like to call it. Taking those little bits and pieces out of context even further removes your hypothesis from any justifiable position. Your vision is narrow and you are only seeing what you wish to see.

heh to be honest.. I've put crikey on the troll list.. so far he has not put up anything that makes me believe that he is anything but a troll

• Like 2

well then keep your hands off the beliefs of those people then - if you can't care for the people then what should you care to think of their beliefs?

• Like 1

well what is your belief then? What do you give a rats rse about? Come young warrior with a broken arrow , tell me what troubles you so?

Young warrior? What? Where? Surely you can't mean me, I'm an old fart aged 64..;)

As I've proclaimed before, no Organised Religion has got its hooks into your old Crikey, I don't need O.R. to do my thinking for me!

I like to think I'm simply a mate of Jesus, nothing more nothing less, that's all he asks of any of us..:)

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends......You have one teacher, me" (John 15:15, Matt 23:10)

jesus-friends.gif

well then keep your hands off the beliefs of those people then - if you can't care for the people then what should you care to think of their beliefs?

Oops now I never dare answer my door again!.. :)

spanish_inquisition.jpg

Edited by Crikey

It's a good thing you don't believe in anything deeply Crikey, because it'd be a damn shame if some arrogant armchair expert on the Internet were to come along and appropriate it for their own ends.

But at least, you get to make snarky jokes about the Inquisition, so it's all good.

It's a good thing you don't believe in anything deeply Crikey, because it'd be a damn shame if some arrogant armchair expert on the Internet were to come along and appropriate it for their own ends.

But at least, you get to make snarky jokes about the Inquisition, so it's all good.

Between you and me mate, I've got a sneaking admiration for Paganism, i've had a soft spot for them ever since they burned Edward Woodward in a Wicker Man, he thoroughly deserved it for his bad acting.

Same in the remake, they toasted Nicholas Cage too for squashing a wasp on the pub bar, served him right... :)

Edited by Crikey

But back to the Ancient Stones topic, the twin villages of Alton Barnes and Alton Priors in Wiltshire lie 15 miles north of Stonehenge and have been a focus of crop circle/UFO activity for many years, they're technically two separate villages but they're so close to each other that they're almost touching.

Alton Priors church is circled (left click pics to enlarge)

AltonB-P.gif

Built in the 12th century (but some kind of sacred site was there long before that), Alton Priors church stands alone (below) at the heart of UFO country with ancient sarsen stones buried beneath its floor.

Unusually for most English churches, nobody seemed to want to build homes near it..

altoncA.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarsen

http://en.wikipedia....h,_Alton_Priors

http://www.themodern....com/site/2233/

Okay here's my stunning theory- Maybe sarsen stones are some kind of "navigation beacons" for UFO's?

Maybe ancient peoples saw UFO's being attracted to sarsen stones and assumed they were demonic, so they carted the stones away and buried them under the hallowed church floor? Maybe they still attract UFO's?

Incidentally, sarsens were used to construct some parts of Stonehenge-

Edited by Crikey

That must be why you were locked out of their forums

(Crikey said: As for what Org Religionists think of me, this message I get from them when trying to log back into their websites and forums speaks volumes-

"Your account has been disabled, please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

But back to the Ancient Stones topic, the twin villages of Alton Barnes and Alton Priors in Wiltshire lie 15 miles north of Stonehenge and have been a focus of crop circle/UFO activity for many years, they're technically two separate villages but they're so close to each other that they're almost touching.

Alton Priors church is circled (left click pics to enlarge)

Built in the 12th century (but some kind of sacred site was there long before that), Alton Priors church stands alone (below) at the heart of UFO country with ancient sarsen stones buried beneath its floor.

Unusually for most English churches, nobody seemed to want to build homes near it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarsen

http://en.wikipedia....h,_Alton_Priors

http://www.themodern....com/site/2233/

Okay here's my stunning theory- Maybe sarsen stones are some kind of "navigation beacons" for UFO's?

Maybe ancient peoples saw UFO's being attracted to sarsen stones and assumed they were demonic, so they carted the stones away and buried them under the hallowed church floor? Maybe they still attract UFO's?

Incidentally, sarsens were used to construct some parts of Stonehenge-

well at least youre getting up to speed and posting sources. So in your wiki link we learn that:

"Sarsen stones are sandstone blocks found in quantity in the United Kingdom on Salisbury Plain, the Marlborough Downs, in Kent, and in smaller quantities in Berkshire, Essex, Oxfordshire, Dorset and Hampshire. They are the post-glacial[1] remains of a cap of tertiary silcrete which once covered much of southern England"

OK so the stones are pretty much 'everywhere' then, or were till land was no doubt, cleared for farming/housing etc, because a 'glacier' deposited them there. If any stones are under the church, it seems good building practice to establish a solid base/foundations to build upon doesnt it? Cant see any mystery there at all.

You mention no-one wants to live near a church... we lived half a mile from a village church when I was a lad, the bells on Sunday, or weddings, or funerals, even half a mile away in a quiet village used to drive us bonkers.. so again I don't find it a mystery. Plus factor in who owns the land all round the church, which is usually the church of course, and we can also think that the church simply didn't allow its land to be used for building, again its plausible. Modern homeowners get into fits of rage if a new building is to be built close to them, its how people are. Or maybe, there were historic non marked graves there, and again, who the heck wants to take a chance and disturb the old bones by digging and building there?

And why the hell would UFOs navigate by stones? Its outrageous to even think that they traverse tremendous distances in space, (with no direction signs), they make it here, plus they naturally have a birds eye view of the lie of the land/continents....but have to swoop down low enough to look for stone navigation beacons?

Are you a raving lunatic?